Daughter Asks to Let Her Watch Porn

Story Info
After the daughter turned 18, I shoud be less control?
3.6k words
3.85
17.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, it's been two days since I turned eighteen!" - Nastenka was not herself today - she washed all the dishes, cleaned the room and, in general, sucked up in every way all day. I knew perfectly well that all this was not without reason, and for sure she wanted to ask me about something. But it never occurred to me that the request would be so significant that it would change my life with my daughter forever.

"So what?" I asked gloomily, clicking the remote control.

For two years now I have not worked anywhere and spent the whole day either on the couch by the TV or in an armchair at the computer. My daughter and I lived on interest from deposits and from renting out our second apartment. As for Nastya herself, she was a second-year student at the Faculty of Philology and had a simply fantastic appearance. Slender legs, elastic breasts and a pretty face - everything is with her. But the most surprising thing was that Nastena, with such external data, was a very infantile child - from the university she immediately went home, and not to her friends, did not attend any parties and did not run on dates.

- Well, in general... I thought maybe you... - the daughter sighed, gathering her strength. - Will you remove parental controls from my phone and laptop? Oh please! - the daughter imploringly folded her hands on her lovely chest and twisted her lips. I immediately melted inside from her cute expression, but for educational purposes, I pretended that I was not going to give up.

-- Why is that? I asked sternly. - Although you are already eighteen, but psychologically you have not yet grown stronger. When you finish university, you start living separately, then please!

"Well...dad." I really need. Very very!

- Tell me why and maybe - I said maybe! "Your request will be granted," I looked at her sternly. But she was so cute that she couldn't get angry.

- Mmm... Dad! I can not tell you! She suddenly looked away and blushed.

- And why is that?

"Well... I need to. For... watching videos.

What other video? Spread it out, don't spit it out!

- Well... Video for those who are already eighteen.

- What are you talking about? What horror movies do you want to download?

Daughter shook her head.

- And then what? Love series? Romance and all?

Nastenka shook her pretty head again.

- Then I do not know. Speak already!

"Promise you won't get angry!"

I chewed my lips.

- Well, okay... I promise, or something. Can you finally tell?

"P... p-porno..." the girl whispered in a barely audible voice.

- WHAT???!

- I want to watch porn films... Just a little bit! - squeaked Nastenka.

- Didn't understand! Porn movies? I looked at my daughter with completely different eyes.

- Yeah. You promised you wouldn't get angry! My daughter looked at me with eyes full of tears. I was taken aback, realizing the meaning of what was said.

"So...porn. Isn't it just guys who watch it? I looked at the TV screen in surprise. I had a couple of password-protected channels, but I hardly imagined that there might be content that Nastya would like...

- No! Girls too! It's okay, I figured it out!

- And where did you find out?

-- In the university library! And even... I watched a couple of videos there yesterday... I waited for the moment when the librarian came out and... looked.

"And... what did you see?" I asked carefully.

-- Nuuu... There, in general, two girls stripped down to their panties and... started kissing. And then...

- Kiss each other? I quickly asked.

"No," she shook her head. - With a boy. But he did not undress, remained in jeans and a T-shirt. And then they...

- What?

- They began to caress. The guy twisted their nipples with his hands. Like this, - and the daughter brought her fingers to her breasts and touched her nipples. It seemed to me, or did they increase in size under the fabric of the blouse?

I licked my lips in complete shock. But then he came to his senses.

So, don't show yourself! - I said sternly and Nastya hastily hid her hands behind her back.

- And what happened then?

"Then... the librarian came back and I quickly closed the tab.

"So, it looks like she didn't see anything serious," I thought. In fact, it is strange, it always seemed to me that the search engine always gives out the most tin for any such requests. And here is almost innocent erotica, judging by the description...

"But you said there were a couple of videos. What's in the second video?

-- In the second... Well... There...

"Speak already, don't talk!"

- There... The girl was alone. And in front of her... On the table... Well... - Nastya blushed desperately. - There was a layout. Well, the model... I don't know if it's life size or not, I've never seen them, but... Anyway. It was a member mockup.

-- Dildo? - I said, crossing my legs. It was still not enough for my daughter to see my erection.

- Maybe. I... I don't understand. And this girl... It turns out that it was a training video, she seemed to show how to... Well... caress him. Mouth.

- Roth? - I literally suffocated from the picture that appeared in my imagination.

- Yeah. First with the tongue, then with the lips. And then... she started to take him deeper and deeper, and..

- AND? - I eagerly urged my daughter.

"And... the video is over. It was suddenly interrupted, I don't know, there must have been a disconnection there, the Internet in the library is unstable, so I didn't finish watching...

I studied Nastya and was silent. She, all red with shame, looked at the floor and fiddled with the bottom of her blouse. I really did not want Nastya to continue her experiments in the library - who knows what she might stumble upon there. Better at home, under supervision.

"So... Well, look, I definitely won't remove parental controls from your gadgets, don't even ask. But... If you're really so unbearable... Then... You can. But only one video! And only once!

- Once? - the daughter asked again and looked at me with her huge, like mountain lakes, blue eyes.

- Nuuu.. Once a day!

"Well, of course, Nastya wants it to become regular... Oh, what a horror, I, in fact, push my own daughter to debauchery!" I thought. Nastya, meanwhile, smiled.

- Thank you, daddy! But... How do I choose the first video if I can only watch one?

- Umm.. And now let's think about what request to write in a search engine? Perhaps you want to watch one of those videos you found in the library?

"I want to, but... Dad, that won't be fair!" You said one whole video, but you get half! If I watch! In addition, I don't remember what exactly I scored in the search then...

"Then what about the very basics?" Light porn, where... well, there is nothing like that?

"Nothing at all?" No, just erotica does not fit! I need... For real sex!

- Is this the real one?

- Yeah... - the daughter blushed her cheeks again. "I'm a grown-up now, Dad," she reminded him.

-- So... That is, it is important for you to see... the process itself, without censorship, so to speak? I clarified.

"Well... At least it shouldn't be an imitation.

"Then...how about some hentai?" There is censorship, but this is sex, with all the moments due.

What is hentai? Nastya looked at me in bewilderment.

- Well, these are cartoons. For adults! Usually Japanese, although, it seems, other countries also produce it.

-- Cartoons? The daughter seems to be interested. I thought they were only for kids. And there... Do they show everything right? Are they computer generated or hand drawn?

- Usually drawn, although there are also computer ones. They show everything, but... They cover it with squares.

- Like this? Draw first, then paint over?

- Well, yes. These are the rules they have in Japan. To preserve public morality, they censor porn.

- Well, for a start, perhaps this is possible, - the daughter decided.

- Great! What will we watch?

"I don't know," Nastya was confused. - Something... for beginners.

- Great, so let's write in the search! - I turned on the TV and went to the browser. Without thinking for a long time, I entered "hentai sex education" into the box. The first link came up under the title "Lessons in the study of puberty." It's like I haven't seen it yet. I was about to click on the link, when suddenly my daughter jumped off the couch.

- Now, wait, I'll bring the flash drive!

Wait, why do you need a flash drive?

- Well, I'll put it on my laptop and watch in my room...

Why in your room? It's more convenient on TV! Here the screen is larger, a sofa with a back, comfort. In addition, everything is under control here, if suddenly there is something on the video... What you can't watch yet, then I will quickly stop the playback!

- For example? Dad, this is porn!

- Well, suddenly they will be engaged in torture there? All sorts of beatings, etc. - it's too early for you!

The girl sighed.

"So we're going to watch this video together?"

- Well, yes. What, are you ashamed of me?

- Dad! Not only did I want to watch porn, but also... More... Well, in general, what do people usually do while watching porn movies?

- Uh... - I suddenly realized what Nastya was talking about and I broke out in a cold sweat.

- Yes, dad! It's "uh"! Is it possible for a father to watch his daughter... His daughter... - she sighed again. - Dad, please!

- Nastya, and you... You have already...

"Dad, of course! I'm already eighteen... Only... It seems to me that with watching porn it will be... Quite different. Previously, during... this... I imagined everything, painted in my imagination. This, of course, is great, but when it's all on the screen, before your eyes... It seems to me that the sensations will be completely different.

- Well then... Nastya, maybe I'll just be there to support you? All the same... Masturbation, - I squeezed out this word. Nastenka immediately blushed like a tomato again. - Masturbating while watching porn is a very important step in your growing up and I wish... I wish you weren't alone. In which case, I can support you.

-- Support? Well, what other support, dad?

- Moral. Like this, - I pulled her to me and hugged her by the shoulders. And then he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "You have to understand that there is nothing wrong with that. It's okay, everyone does it.

- It is clear that everything! But hardly anyone does it in front of their own father!

- Nastya, I just want you not to consider masturbation as something vicious and unacceptable! I will say more - you can do this as much as you like and anywhere in our apartment. Whenever you feel like it! I talked and talked, not believing myself. My brain frantically tried to find excuses for such speeches of mine and finally found - if my daughter can masturbate as much as she needs, then perhaps she will not go further, thus calming her trembling libido and my paternal feelings.

- So, you can watch porn in any quantities? - the daughter asked slyly.

- No! In no case! It's... it's different. It is physiologically even useful to caress yourself, from the point of view of medicine... You need to give yourself relaxation. But porn... It forms an unhealthy attitude towards sexual issues, sometimes even porn addiction occurs!

- Then so - you can have one video during the day, but a big one - forty minutes, okay? And so that it can be played on repeat, okay?

- Daughter, but...

- No "buts"! Otherwise, leave the room while I watch and... Well, in short, it's either this or that!

I suddenly realized that she had outplayed me. I could not refuse, because in this case I would have pushed my daughter to download porn in the library or, even worse, in computer clubs. I wonder if they are still there?

- So, let's agree - the total viewing time should not exceed forty minutes! Per day!

- Three hours! - said Nastyushka and smiled slyly.

- Three hours, three o'clock?! I yelled indignantly. - You yourself said forty minutes! Do you have enough to masturbate for three hours in a row?

- Why in a row? - the daughter was surprised. - You can take breaks. Okay, let's two and a half hours. But not a minute less.

That's what they decided on. And then Nastya and I settled down to watch the video. All arrogance from her daughter instantly flew off when the action on the screen began to unfold - the main character argued with the boy for a wish. The argument ended in a draw and now the girl and the guy on the screen were wondering what to do to each other. The boy was first. The daughter giggled as he selected the eraser.

"God, what an eraser?! He could have chosen anything!

- Yeah... - I muttered, hugging Nastena by the shoulders. She comfortably snuggled up to me, threw off her slippers and climbed onto the sofa with legs. I involuntarily stared at her hips and the edge of her panties, which were visible from under the skirt. Little white ones... My daughter noticed the direction of my gaze and immediately squeezed her knees, depriving me of access to intimate views.

Dad, don't look yet! she whispered feverishly.

But we agreed!

-- I know... That's when I start, then you'll watch... In the meantime, don't embarrass me, okay?

I sighed and looked back at the screen. And there the girl was already examining the guy's cock, completely hidden by the squares. When the main character asked to lick the cock, I felt my daughter tremble all over. She changed her position, got up a little, tucked her panties with her fingers and... I saw how they ended up in the area of ​​Nastenka's knees. Holding my breath, I watched as my daughter put her hand between her legs and began to move her fingers - middle and ring. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. The fabric of the skirt hid the action itself, but it was clear from the rosy cheeks and light half-tones that Nastya was pleased.

-- Ah... And the skirt? I asked timidly.

- What more! Dad, I'll only take my skirt off if you take off the whole bottom too! - the daughter frowned, although she did not stop her sweet occupation.

"Wh-what?" Is it... - I looked down. It turns out that my penis was already full of juices and sticking out quite noticeably. I immediately crossed my legs, hiding this obscenity from my daughter.

"Dad, you're so funny!" Could no longer hide! she laughed.

"Do you really think that I... That I... Could get turned on by my own daughter?! It's just a response to hentai. Cute cartoons, that's all.

- Right? Dad, I... - then suddenly her daughter's face took on a worried look, she even stopped caressing herself. - Stop, are you going to sit like this?

- Well, yes and what?

- You kicked everything there... crushed it! Are you hurt?

In fact, there was some discomfort.

- No, no, go on.

- Well, I do not! I will continue only if you start!

- So how? - I was in a hurry.

- And like this! Let's masturbate together!

- Nastya, what are you doing? She herself said that fathers and daughters should not... And in general this is... Wrong!

"Oh, wrong? That is, you look at me when I do it right, but I do not look at you? What kind of injustice?!

"Listen, you can cover yourself with a skirt!" I don't have such an option, do I really have to... throw everything out?!

- Exactly! Otherwise, there will be no show! - Nastya pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her magnificent chest. With her panties down and her offended face, she looked very funny. I reluctantly smiled.

- Well, what are you laughing at? Get undressed! The daughter furrowed her brows. I hesitantly reached for my sweatpants. "God, what am I doing?" - flashed thought. And then my head became empty and light, all the constraint evaporated somewhere. As if in a fog, I pulled down my pants along with my underpants and showed my daughter the impressive instrument by which she herself was born eighteen years ago.

Nastenka widened her eyes in surprise. She froze and looked at my cock like a rabbit on a boa constrictor.

- Wow... So healthy... Dad... - she switched to a whisper from excitement.

Trying to smooth over the awkwardness, I shook my hips left and right. Member obediently began to dangle heavily from side to side.

-- In those commercials it was much... Much less... And here, - she nodded at the screen with hentai, - you can't see it at all because of the small squares.

I suddenly realized that censorship in the cartoon no longer made sense, because now my daughter saw live what the Japanese carefully covered up.

"Well, are you satisfied now?" Shall we continue?

Daughter nodded. She again climbed her legs on the sofa and was about to continue, when she suddenly squinted her eyes at my penis. And then she sighed and said:

- Paap...

-- What, daughter? - I sat down next to Nastya and already reached for the remote control to unpause the playback.

"Paaap... Don't think that I'm a pervert, but... It's just... He's so... So... Attractive... Well, in general, can I touch him?" A little bit?

I jerked to the side, away from my daughter. Member amusingly motylnulsya from a sudden movement.

- Nastya! What are you talking about? It's also impossible!!

-- I know... But... I'm not with some vulgar goals. And with purely scientific - I want to study the object. No more! Well, please, please! And I - so be it! I'll take off my skirt! You can see how I'm doing... Okay? She smiled her irresistible smile. I felt like a member of this her smile strains even more.

"Yes, me too... With scientific interests..." I whispered hoarsely. Nastenka giggled knowingly, got up easily and lowered her panties to her ankles. And then she stepped out of them and put them on the armrest of the sofa. After that, the daughter unbuttoned her skirt and turned her back to me. The skirt went after the panties, and incredibly appetizing round semi-bottoms appeared before my eyes. Nastya covered her hand in front of her and turned to face me again. I was trembling when I saw my daughter's fingers move a little and now a pink pussy, without a single hair, appears like the sun from behind a cloud.

- Well, how are you? - quietly asked daughter.

- Awesome! You have her... So tender... And sweet. Not a single hair! - I did not hide my admiration.

- Thank you, dad. I decided for my birthday there all the vegetation... Eliminate, - Nastya smiled. I see it was the right decision.

- Very correct! From an aesthetic point of view, of course, - I hastily added.

"So now...can I?" - the daughter switched to a whisper and took a step forward.

"I'd better sit down..." I muttered and collapsed onto the couch. Nastya landed nearby - first on her naked ass, and then picked up her slender legs and ended up on her knees. She leaned towards me and touched my pulsating flesh with her fingers. I gasped and twitched reflexively. The daughter smiled.

- Dad...

- A? - it turned out thin, like a teenager.

- Dad, can I... like in the video... I'll try it... Mouth? - Nastya's cheeks blushed again.

It was like I was burned. Everything inside danced and exploded with fireworks. Overwhelmed with emotion, I nodded. The daughter stuck out the tip of her tongue, leaned over and timidly touched the quivering flesh. And then she absorbed the head of the penis with her lips. It was just incredible to feel her tongue, lips and hot breath! A tickling feeling inside suggested that something irreparable was about to happen. I did not have time to do anything - neither to warn, nor to stop... The nectar of pleasure began to fill the girl's mouth, forcing her daughter to puff out her cheeks. To my surprise, Nastya managed not only to keep her lips closed, but also did not recoil. She slowly smacked her cock, wrinkling her forehead in concentration. And then she freed her lips from the still tense guest and, just in case, putting her palm up, said:

12