Daughter Goes Black Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antoine suddenly sat up, forcing Jaime on to all fours, and now Jay could see that he had his left middle finger planted all the way up her ass. He slid another finger into her pussy as Jaime let loose a loud moan, tossing her head and backing her ass up against him. "Hey Ash, remember Megan, that girl you lived with last year?" he asked the brunette. He got no response as she currently had her mouth totally full. "Well," he continued, "I was thinking that it's been a while since I saw you eat some pussy. Why don't you get up here and take care of this shit for me?"

With a loud pop, Ashley pulled her lips off of Marcus and looked over at Antoine. Jaime was still wriggling her hips against his hand, moaning softly now, losing herself in the moment. Marcus helped her to her feet and roughly pulled her shorts down, instructing her to step out of them. As he did this, Antoine whispered to Jaime again, and she nodded her head slowly, hearing him as she kept on rubbing at her clit.

Thirty seconds later, Jaime was laying on the edge of the bed, as Antoine and Marcus each held an ankle and pulled her legs wide open. Ashley who had been standing silently dropped to her knees in front of Jaime and started to rub her clit slowly with her fingers. It was obvious that she knew what she was doing, and it was obvious that Jaime was nearly about to lose her mind as her entire body was shaking and twitching. And as Ashley's mouth slowly encircled her clit for the first time, Jaime started moaning softly, unable to form any words, just staring down as she watched Ashley go to work on her dripping pussy.

Words weren't necessary now, as both the young men were pulling at Jaime's legs with one hand and stroking their fat cocks with the other. Ashley was alternating between licking up and down Jaime's lips and sucking her clit into her mouth. Her skill was obvious as Jaime started thrashing her head and pulling at the bedspread. Her entire body tensed up, and Jay could plainly see every muscle in her body standing out. Her legs were twitching violently against the black hands that held them in place and she started to grind her box in time with Ashley's movements. Her moans turned to all out screams as he mouth hung open and would not close. And with a massive final yell she arched her back for the second time that night and came right into the waiting mouth, holding her ass high in the air, her arms holding the entire weight of her body up as her orgasm swept through her in heavy waves.

Without a word, Antoine dropped to his knees behind Ashley. Forcing her head back into Jaime's pussy with his left hand, he guided the swollen head of his cock against her pussy lips and started to rub it around the wetness. With a groan, Ashley began grinding back against him, trying to pull the head of his cock inside her. "Eat the pussy now, get your tongue back in that shit." Antoine hissed at her. And Ashley went back to work with relish, burying the length of her tongue inside Jaime as she grabbed hard at both her ass cheeks.

Not wanting to miss out on the action, Marcus scrambled to his knees beside Jaime and planted the tip of his rod right between her waiting lips. And within seconds, all four bodies were thrusting in unison, Antoine with half of his ten inches jamming into Ashley, and Marcus trying to force the length of his rod into Jaime.

Jay was hammering away at his cock now, and his position at the window gave him a full view of the action from less than ten feet away. He could see the muscles in all four bodies tensing and releasing, and he could hear the muffled moans of both girls as they eagerly licked and sucked away. As Antoine bottomed out inside the tall blonde's pussy, Jay fired his load long and hard, some of it actually hitting the pane of glass in front of him. Unconcerned, he rode out the orgasm as pump after delicious pump poured out, the sight of his daughter intertwined with the gorgeous young bodies in front of him too much to bear.

As Jay enjoyed the last bit of his orgasm, the action in the room was just picking up. Antoine's smooth strokes had Ashley at full attention, she was now unable to continue eating Jaime's pussy. Jay could see the saliva mixed with Jaime's own fluids all over her thighs and running down the crack of her ass. "Fuck me baby, use that pussy yeah!" was all that Ashley said as she tossed her head, her hair splayed out all over Jaime's belly and legs. Marcus just kept up his motion, now pumping at least six inches of thick black meat into Jaime's mouth, pulling her head towards him as he coiled her hair in his hand.

Antoine laughed out loud a few moments later, clearly thrilled to be in complete control of the situation. "This dumb bitch here thinks she's gonna get a baby out of me my man, I heard she told the whole fucking volleyball team that I was gonna take her to the show next year." With long hard strokes Antoine punctuated his remarks. A hard slap on her right ass cheek brought Ashley's face up from Jaime's pussy. Antoine grabbed her by the chin as he buried his entire length in her and whispered something to her. Then he released his grip and pulled his shiny black shaft out of her.

Jaime was still desperately trying to take all that she could get into her tiny mouth. She was in heat, Jay could tell, nothing was going to stop her now. "Get up on that fucking bed and give that ass to my man." If I do take you to the show some day you better learn how to handle all that black dick, and tonight is a good night for you to see just how much you CAN handle." Marcus wasted no time, slipping his dick out of Jaime's mouth and moving to the end of the bed. "Jaime, come on over here baby, we gonna let Marcus work it out for a while." Ashley was by now totally dazed, just doing as she was told. She got on all fours at the end of the bed, spreading her long and muscular legs wider as Marcus positioned her. He pushed her head all the way down on the bed. And then he started rubbing his finger around her asshole. Ashley tried to squirm away but a sharp word from Antoine put an end to that. "Don't worry man, she takes it in the ass, I had a good time in there the other night!" And with a push he shoved Jaime towards the couple. Marcus grabbed Jaime by the hair and pushed her head down into the crack of Ashley's ass. "Get that shit ready, lick her up good now, me and Toine gonna have us plenty of fun in that ass." Antoine laughed again while he stroked his fistful of meat. "And don't worry baby, I'll let Marcus have your ass first so you're ready for this fucking thing. It won't hurt after a while."

Jay was now pumping his hand again, watching the guys take turns fingering Jaime's ass and pussy as she tasted Ashley up and down the entire length of her ass. Three of her fingers had found their way inside Ashley who was now riding Jaime's hand while her tongue was snaking further and further into her ass. Marcus had two fingers in Jaime's ass while Antoine was putting his long dark fingers in her pussy. Jay heard the third orgasm for his daughter before he saw it coming. She never pulled her face from between Ashley's asscheeks, letting her moan rip out of her while she desperately hung on to the much taller girls ample ass and thighs for balance.

Ten minutes later, both girls were side by side on the bed, asses in the air, as the guys took turns plunging in and out of their pussies and asses. Both girls had long since forgotten any fude, as their faces were only inches apart, their moans providing a soundtrack worthy of any porn flick. The boys weren't speaking now as they kept up their assault on the two girls.

Time passed slowly. The fucking continued for the next hour, as the girls found themselves in positions Jay hadn't thought possible. Finally, Antoine positioned them both for the grand finale. Ashley was on her back, with her head hanging awkwardly off the end. Jaime was on all fours above her, her pussy just inches from the brunette's chin. And Antoine plunged inside Jaime with a force that could only be called animal. His battering ram was slamming inside Jay's daughter now, and her screams could be heard through the window and probably down the street. Ashley was trying to get the giant balls in her mouth on every stroke, her face covered in sweat, spit, and Jaime's juices. And with a long tirade Antoine dumped his seed in Jaime for the second time in a week. Before he was even done cumming, the thick white fluid started pouring out of Jaime and dropping all over Ashley.

The tall girl knew her role at this point and she started cleaning up every drop, ending with deep sucking sounds while Jaime just rested her head on Ashley's thigh and twitched like she was being shocked.

The roles were reversed for Marcus, as Jaime found herself staring up at Marcus' balls as he drilled Ashley. With a grab of the dark hair spilling over Ashley's back, Marcus released inside her. Stabbing away with a scream, he finally pulled his cum-covered cock out and shoved half his length down Jaime's waiting throat. She fought gamely, but gagged hard and cum and spit erupted from her mouth as she coughed and hacked . Jay by this time had fired a second load from his cock, which was so raw now it felt like hamburger. And he slowly tucked it back in his pants as he watched the girls trying to gather their senses. They both collapsed in a well fucked heap in the middle of the bed and Marcus and Antoine used a pair of Jaime's panties to wipe their cocks.

"Now, that's what I call a good time Ashley baby. You remember that's how we roll, and you remember that bitch right there is mine too. You treat her with respect, and she'll do the same to you. I ain't gonna have you two fussin' and fightin' when there is always a nice hard black dick to stuff you."

And with that the guys left the room. Neither girl spoke for at least two minutes. Jaime finally broke the silence. "Ashley, just so you know, I fucked your boyfriend. And I am NOT apologizing." Ashley laughed for a moment, and she said, "I may have to be nice to you, but he didn't say I can't fuck you. The way I see it, you still owe me. I'll be over in a few days and you'll make it up to me." Jaime rolled over and stretched long and hard. "Whatever you need, you know where to find me." And with that Ashley pulled herself up and started to dress.

Jay slipped down from the roof. It was now mid-morning. He had heard Antoine and Marcus pull out in their car moments ago. And he wasted no time walking in the front door of the house as if he had just come home himself. And he heard the scuffling and whispering in his daughter's room as he banged up the steps to bed. His cock was drained but his mind was alive. And he knew that this was only a glorious beginning.

12