Daughter Needs a Hand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, it's okay," Tori continued. "Some things just don't have solutions. Honestly, with some of the things you've had to do for me, this was not the most embarrassing thing I've asked you to do from my perspective, but I understand if you feel differently. I'd honestly rather have you do this and some random person wash under my arms than the other way around!"

Mark felt strangely indecisive. It was true, he had washed her whole body, her underarms. He had seen her naked. He had used a loofa on her vulva and her ass. Was this really so different? And he had always believed sexual need was just as much of a human need as anything else. And it's not like he was really doing anything to his daughter - he was just holding a vibe. Just an assistive device for a little bit. Yeah, he might get a bit turned on, also a natural human thing, but that wasn't a reason to deprive his daughter from something that could help her in this difficult time. He wasn't sure what to think.

"I mean. Maybe I overreacted. How would this work?" Mark asked.

"No, genuinely, it's okay, I didn't mean to guilt you. I don't want to go back and forth on this again. My hopes have already been dashed once today!"

Mark could tell the last part was a joke, and persisted. "Let's just have one last talk about it, sober, not in the moment, just a real talk. How would this work?"

"Well..." Tori said, thinking. "I don't know what you're comfortable with. To make it as... distant for you, I guess? I'd just wear the covers over my lower half. Probably nothing else, seems like negotiating underwear is more trouble than it's worth. Uh, you know the setting on the vibe... I'd just need you to hold it in place."

"Right..." Mark said. "That's it? Just literally holding it?"

"I promise you after how long it's been, it won't take much else."

"What if I slip, or something moves, or touches something?"

"It's fine - I don't think you're trying to feel me up or something, you're doing me a favor you're clearly not the most comfortable with. If there's a touch here or there accidentally that's fine. It's nothing you have had to deal with before after this awful accident."

"Okay, and you'll direct me on pressure, position, whatever? Just tell me if there's anything that needs to change?"

"Yeah, I'll totally tell you... wait. You're talking like you're actually willing do to this."

Mark sighed. He supposed he had actually made up his mind.

"Yeah, I'll do it."

"Now?"

"I mean, we're half way through lunch..."

"Dad, please. Please. Please. I'll come back to lunch right after. You have no idea, I feel like crawling up the wall, I'm so desperate -" Tori's usually calm and collected facade had fallen away in the past few moments. He hadn't known how much she needed this.

"Okay, okay!" Mark cut her off. "Alright, head upstairs. I'll be up in a minute."

~~~~~

Tori could have almost jumped up the staircase, despite the cast, she was so eager. Her horniness had been building for days, and being unable to take care of it was driving her insane. She was looking forward to having her mind back to normal, able to have a reasonable though without intrusive thoughts of sex.

She got into her room, awkwardly pulled out of her skirt (her lower half would be covered by the covers, anyways, she thought), and got herself into bed. She even spread her legs out, feeling the soft moisture on her lips as they separated. Her heart was pounding into her throat. She tried to take some deep breaths to settle herself. She started planning on what she was going to think about while it was happening, then decided, fuck it, she was just going to close her eyes and enjoy the sensations.

She managed to work her arm around and gently rub her nipple - not quite able to position her fingers on it, but gently rubbing the textured plaster of the cast against it through her t-shirt. Even this tiny touch sent electric thrills through her, and she briefly pressed her legs together and thrust, trying to feel something, anything between in her cleft.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

~~~~~

The lights were off and the shades drawn when Mark entered the room, but there was still enough light to see clearly. Tori was in bed, her lower half covered by a thin summer blanket, her knees tenting it.

"So where is...?"

"Oh, crap." Tori said, getting out of bed. "I put it away, here, let me -"

"Stay where you are," Mark insisted, "I don't want to have to get you off the floor again. Where is it?"

There was a hesitation before Tori responded.

"Uh, that black bag you got from my house? With the zipper? In there. You can just... ignore all the other stuff in there."

Mark saw the bag in the corner of the room, went over and hoisted it onto a dresser, then unzipped it. He wasn't entirely sure he could ignore everything else in there. He only got a brief flash before he saw the gleam of silver on the bullet vibe, and scooped it out, but that flash was enough. There was a large, veiny purple dildo with a flared base. Some lacey thongs in red and black. A pair of leather handcuffs. The handle of something else, with thin strips of leather trailing away from it.

Vibe in his hand he approached the bed. He pressed the button a couple of times, getting to the pattern she had requested before.

"This one?"

Tori nodded in response, then moved aside, giving him some space on her little twin bed. He sat next to her, and saw her legs spread under the bed covers.

"Last check, just want to make sure we're one hundred percent okay with this?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. One hundred percent." Tori responded. "You?"

"Maybe ninety-five, but that's plenty."

He lifted the covers up, just enough to get his hand with the vibe under, and holding his breath, pressed it against her, gently, where he thought he should. Her eyes were closed but her mouth open and she inhaled a sharp breath.

"This okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Good. Maybe a little bit down..."

"Like that?" he slid the vibe down slightly. He could feel the warmth radiating off of her, and moving the vibe, he felt a slick wetness from where it had touched her as he slid it down. He was holding it precariously, trying desperately to avoid touching anything else.

"Yeah..." she breathed. "That's good. Just leave it there."

"Let me know if you need me to move, or change the pressure... or..."

"It's okay, just, just let me concentrate for a second." Tori's voice was already going hoarse as she responded.

Mark looked down at her. Her nipples were standing erect under her dark blue t-shirt. One of her arms was resting against the wall to her side, the other across his leg, the white plaster cast keeping them still. She had spread herself in a frog-leg position, her knees open wide but her heels together, and she was taking deep breaths, her breasts rising and falling with each one. She started letting out little sounds, tiny gasps and inhalations as the vibe moved through its pattern. Against every urge of rightness in his body, Mark felt his cock starting to fill with blood. He looked away, trying to force himself to calm down.

Tori started thrusting against the vibe a little bit, and he found he was having a hard time holding it in the position he had been.

"Just a sec" he told her, and changed his hand position, using his palm and fingers to press it down, rather than trying to hold it, his palm towards her mons while his fingertips were down pointing towards the bed. "That okay?"

"Yes." Tori managed to bite out.

The toy had gotten slippery, and Mark needed to use more pressure to keep it into place. Tori was thrusting harder against it now, and when he lost his battle of wills, looking back at her for a second to check in, he saw the muscles in her belly start to tremble. Her knees came off the bed and she started thrusting more. He had to cup the vibrator now, and he felt a warm wetness against the very tip of his middle finger. Tori moaned at that moment, and before he could re-adjust his hand, she thrust again, causing him to feel that same warmth a second time.

"Just like that!" she managed to pant, thrusting one, two, three more times, before she started convulsing. Her legs clamped around his arm, locking it into place as her body roiled, the orgasm pulsing through her. He couldn't help but watch as she threw her head back, her face flushed, the veins standing out on her long neck. He felt a gush of wetness on his palm, then another, as her back curled and the tremors peaked, then slowly started subsiding. He pulled the vibe way from her, her orgasm obviously having finished, though little aftershocks still rocked her body. Slowly, slowly, he felt the pressure on his arm ease as her legs unclamped. Her eyes were still closed, and she was taking deep, measured breaths.

"Thank you" she murmured, still keeping her eyes closed.

Mark realized his cock was straining against his pants, and that he might have to exit before she opened her eyes again.

"I'll give you a minute," he said, turning the vibe off and setting it beside her, and turning so his back was to her, thankfully hiding his throbbing cock.

"Yeah... thanks." She murmured, shifting in the bed. "Oh, shit. Dad, uh, no rush, but I think I'll need a bath."

12