David's Sexual Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said:

"Oh, God, David, that is it. Yessss, my darling, don't stop, suck the clit into your mouth and run your tongue around it, harder, Yessss."

She had almost said 'like Maggie' but caught herself at the last second.

She sat on the couch, leaning back, his arms went under her thighs, he lifted her up, his mouth buried in her cunny his tongue working his magic as she had one orgasm after another screaming his name;

"Oh David, I'm cumming God don't stop, Fuck, Fuck don't fucking stop."

She went limp. For the moment. He had performed brilliantly. His cock was as hard as it ever had been and Veronica had not even touched it. She had other plans.

"Pick up my clothes and carry me to my bedroom, I need to rest a bit," she said.

He did as she ordered and laid her gently on her bed.

She continued: "Go and have a shower and then come back, you are all sweaty. I need a little alone time, then I will call you."

"Yes, Veronica," he said, masking his disappointment at being dismissed without her even touching him.

Veronica got up a tuned the bed down. She went to the bathroom and washed her pussy and ass quickly. She pushed the warm facecloth around and up her ass, it felt so delicious. One of her black lovers had done that before he ringed her anus with his tongue and then fucked her in the ass. She thought she would hate it, but he really took his time and gently gradually taught her to love it. She had decided that she loved cock teasing David so much she might just make him masturbate in front of her, but she hadn't decided yet. She could not let him fuck her, at least not yet, after all, this was just innocent flirting so far. She went to her unmentionables drawer and pulled out the black bustier, black stockings, black garter belt, six-inch high heels and the black leather wrist cuffs with the restraining chains on them. She had a special treat for David and wanted his hands immobilized for a while. How long she would decide later.

She laid the items out on the bed and then went to the laundry hamper and picked out the pink silk panties she had seen him smelling earlier. She found pink stockings and a pink bra that she thought would fit him.

He had no idea what was coming, but it was time for her to introduce him to a fetish called 'femdom' or female domination. Her heart skipped a beat at what she would force him to do over the next few hours.

She called out sweetly:

"Come, darling David, come to Veronica, she has a delightful surprise for you which she knows you will like."

David did as he was told. He always obeyed his mother, and never questioned her.

She pulled down his boxers and knelt in front of him. She rubbed his cock with the pink panties, then put one leg in them, then the other and pulled them up. They were a nice fit for his slim hips. His erection pushed at the silk. It felt wonderful. Then she put the silk stockings on her son's legs. His legs, while strong and athletic were not hairy so the stockings looked quite sexy and did not feel odd. In fact, they felt warm and comfortable.

The bra was next. Pink, lacy and stuffed with other panties from the laundry bunched up to fill the cups with more silk over his nipples. She pushed him onto the bed on his back and attached the cuffs to his wrists and the chains to the headboard. Then she slowly ever so slowly got herself dressed in the bustier, the black stockings, the impossibly high heels, and sat to repair her makeup. She used a lot of lipstick, bright red. She wanted to look like a whore, hired to crossdress and dominate her client. He was panting, aroused beyond belief. She dimmed the lights. She went to her closet and brought the whip over and tickled his crotch with the leather tip.

"Now, my sweet little girlie-girl, if you don't do what I say I will punish your sweet bum with this whip, do you understand? Exactly what I say!" He nodded, he was so turned on. His cock was throbbing, She ran her pretty fingernails the length of his manhood. She opened her legs and sat on his cock, grinding her pussy lips up and down, she moved her pussy upon his chest, her breasts were too big for the bustier she had worn at the strip club and so she took one and then the other out of their cups and exposed them completely to his view. He was mesmerized, he could not take his eyes off her for even a minute. The garter belt framed her wet cleanly shaved cunt, she looked every bit the busty slutty whore that she wanted to be. She lowered her cunt to his mouth, moving it in a fucking motion up and down, he could hardly breathe, his arms pinned beneath her thighs.

She orgasmed, loudly and long and then came the special treat. She turned around, now facing his feet. She lowered her sopping pussy back over his lips, and then she pushed her ass against his tongue He could not see where his tongue was licking and then he felt the tightness of her anal ring and he knew. He did as he had been taught by his tutor and applied as much pressure as he could to her sphincter muscle, feeling it gradually accept his enthusiastic efforts. She went wild with desire, he felt but did not see her taking his cock out of her pink panties and taking it into her mouth. She was sucking like a madwoman, her lust wracking her body like never before. She had expected him to resist but he hadn't. She pushed a manicured finger deep into his anal passageway hitting and then caressing his prostate. He exploded his cum streaming out of him in complete orgasmic relief. She soaked his face with her own orgasm. He would never forget her lessons. He was addicted to femdom.

++++++++

David snapped back to attention, he had meetings to attend as Clarissa had ordered.

He must not delay.

He met with the Club General Manager, who quite rightly told him that he could not take sides, but he thought David was the correct choice. He met with each of the members of the Executive Committee, all of whom asked for favours and all of which he granted, and none of which would give him any problem what so ever.

He called Clarissa fairly late at night.

He told her the results of all his meetings.

She told him that Tom would resign from the Presidency at the next Board meeting.

He told her she would Chair the Greens Committee, and in a surprise move, she would also be named Vice President.

Clarissa hung up the phone and squealed with delight. Then she lowered her head and resumed sucking Igoro's big hard black cock.