Dawn Comes Early

Story Info
A Goddess shared her slut, who wanted more.
3k words
4.3
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stir in slow consciousness, swathed secure in my lover's arms, heavy eyes weighing the whispering darkness in our room, knowing it is not quite dawn yet. Moments pass, I am awake now and feel a spreading awareness coursing leisurely in my mind and down through my core; 'I'm quite horny.'

The wicked events of the previous evening's party have been playing vivid encores in my predawn dreams. I can still smell the sex on me, arousing me more, the sensation of the now dry residue of sperm on my skin painted from my chin down to my pelvic mound. Thinking to myself, 'fuck, he came a lot.'

My own dried stains dappled over places: the sheets, parts of my slender body as well as between my thighs. I move a little to shift my weight, still bound in my lover's arms and then in a sudden stab I can feel it; the soreness in my body, my muscles ache as does me pussy from the hard fucking I received as two held me down last night, both enjoying my body on our bed. Swallowing reflexively to those libidinous thoughts I can feel a rawness in my throat as well.

I slip slowly from embrace then scoot over stained sheets, pulling myself free from her unconscious arms. Then tenderly I kiss her bare shoulder with due devotion, my Goddess. Sitting upon the edge of our bed in the dark, attempting to convince myself, 'she was basically telling me to go visit him, wasn't she?' My mind rolls over her ways, that often employed teasing hints of hers. My mind lingers more on fucking as I reach up and touch my silver collar fingering the small hoop, 'her prurient pet, her salacious slut,' as a plan starts to form in my naughty mind of what I should do.

Slipping out of our bed naked, adorned in just my collar and dried cum I creep across the bare wooden floor towards the door grabbing as I go her phone off the dresser and making sure to leave our bedroom door wide open behind me. Walking so very softly in the still night, eyes adjusted to the small gatherings of soft moonlight and shadows through our quiet house, I head to the spare bedroom down the hall finding that door is also wide open.

Taking a deep breath I step in and see him in the pale light coming through the window, he is lying there on top of the sheets in the night heat of balmy summer. My eyes persist upon his well-muscled body and his cock, quite decently long and thick though it is soft. Just how I like them and she knows that.

The transverse and obliques deep my core start to twitch and tighten and I can feel myself become wet much like I do when I stare at my lover's naked form, her perfect beautiful body so curvaceous and voluptuous. My mind bathes in worshipping thoughts of her full breasts for a moment as I develop resolve knowing this is the right act.

I sneak into the room like a sly hunting cat while turning the camera of her phone on to record then setting it so it will capture everything in the low light levels. Directing the device first to my face I smile into the lens and bite my lower lip with a little look of mischievousness in my eyes. I then set it down out of the way on the dresser and angle it to record a view of the bed.

Then continuing my slink towards the bed, I slowly kneel on the mattress being soft and slow in my stalking moves, so as not to wake him, yet. Crawling to the far side of his resting body so the camera will have a perfect view of things as I push my hanging hair behind my ears and lower my face to his sleeping cock. My senses now aware of how his cock thighs and hips are coated in a dry film of my cum from last night's fucking.

I begin to lick over his soft cock, my tongue moving over skin from his head, along the shaft to the base of his manhood. My body is getting more squirmy as I taste mixed juices slathered and dry over his musk. My gentle fingers roll his soft lengthy organ over and off of his balls so I can lightly slide my tongue over their clinging flesh and feel the bulges of testicles against my pressing lips.

As I lick and suck his ball sac, I can feel him slowly stirring to move, muscles twitching in his legs, a moan escaping his mouth. He finally awakes, props up on his elbows in the dark, his fingers feeling my short hair to tell if it is me for sure.

"So couldn't stay away lass, I guess she really does keep you cock starved?" He chuckles huskily as his fingers play in my hair.

"I am required to clean up the messes I make, and I did not get to last night." I answer quietly talking over his balls, avoiding the direct questions.

Opening my mouth and taking his soft cock in over my tongue, sucking on the head and my lips sliding over the wide ridge, cleaning his cock as I go, wetting the film of my dry cum with salvia as I suck and swallow. I feel him start to get firmer and lengthen in my hungry mouth as his fingers wrap tightly in my hair; he glances around and sees we are alone.

Fully awake now, he moves steadily to his knees holding my head firmly by my hair, keeping me there so my mouth is down on him, my lips upon the base of his shaft. I squirm in his grip as his cock quickly grows more, feeling it push towards my throat and filling my mouth, I whimper before he finally pulls me off and I pant for air.

"You do like cock lass, and I did come here to fuck you and she did say to fuck you hard. So get me hard, her pet." His tone was strong and demanding.

Quickly he pulls my hair guiding my mouth back down on his cock, my lips dragging all the way down his thick shaft. Feeling his swelling head against my throat again and getting bigger as I drool and gag on his thickness stuffing my mouth. Before I know it he pulls me off again and flips my small body over so I am on my back in a flash, my head held down by my hair pinning me to the bed as he shoves his now rigidly stiff wet cock back into my mouth and pushing down to my throat again, as I feed off of his ravenous desire for me.

I tilt my chin up trying to ease the angle of my neck and mouth and he starts to fuck my mouth in this position, gagging between thrusts as he drops his weight towards my face over and over, his ball sac slapping over my eyes as gurgling sounds of fucking come from my mouth. My legs lift and kick at the bed, wanting to cry out in lustful passion but can't. My hands stretch wide across the bed twisting in the sheets, as the camera captures all of this, my being face fucked.

He pulls out and I gasp loudly for air and cough, strands of saliva everywhere. He then covers my wet mouth but not my nose so I can still breath, his other hand slips down to my pussy as he feels how wet I am, his face close to mine.

"Like it hard, don't you girl? Now go get the last pair of knickers you wore, do it quietly and return." He orders me as I stare up at him, a glare in my wayward eyes, swallowing hard.

Nodding as I am released, I slink quietly back to our bedroom and grab my knickers from the chair I was sitting in last night where my lover fucked me with the long heels of her shoes. Looking at the soft glowing numbers on the clock I can see it is nearly time for her to wake, thinking to myself so far this plan is working as I wipe drool from my chin.

I return to the spare room still leaving the wide door open, in the dark George is standing there with his ragging wet hard on, waiting for me. I step inside the door staring hungrily at his nice cock, I then show him my panties. He takes them quickly and grabs my chin teasing the material against my lips, I open my mouth and he slowly stuffs them inside over my tongue to use them as a gag. Then he grabs me by my arms and spins me around in a twirl about his body feeling myself then tossed, my naked body onto the bed where I land with a bounce. I'm feeling more excited still as my nails claw over the sheets.

"I was easy on you last night lass, since it was our first time, let's see how you do this time."

I raise an eyebrow with a smirk in the dark as I lay there willingly. He climbs on top of my lithe body, grabbing my thighs and pinning my knees back to my shoulders, spreading me wide and open with my ass lifting off the bed, his hard cock resting on my spread lips. He slides back and forth a few times over my wetness and then starts to enter me. His hungry thrusts are hard and fast, I am wet and wanting and soon he is deep and then in the wild thrust his full cock slams hard into the depths of my core, my excited scream muffled by the panties in my mouth.

He holds himself there for a moment, my vaginal walls stretched open again to take him. I tighten my body the best I can in the position, my core pushing down and squeezing myself around him. Then feeling his weight pushing down firmly, his body is over me pinning my knees back to the bed. He starts to slam down into my body, lifting his hips until just the head of his cock is inside of me and then he comes crashing down hard into my wet pussy, wetness splatters from me with each plunging thrust of his muscled body. I shudder feeling his length and thickness sliding through my lips, moving back and forth, feeling how wet I am for him.

Each thrust and plunge of his nice thick cock pushing into me deeper, my pussy stretching more as my cervix backs further, so deep the sensation, feels like he is in my stomach, taking the hard heavy stabbing pressure of his thrusts downward into my pinned body. My toes curl; dangling feet flex. Each thrust more aggressive, soon his whole cock sliding out of me, so wet and thick, coated slick in my juices, my cunt just hanging open and spread for the next plunging drop of his hips, his thighs crashing into my ass cheeks with a hard slap as my lithe body takes all of his weight as I am fucked, my body bent over in two.

He then rips the knickers from my mouth and tosses them away.

"I think I want to hear you screaming now girl."

"Give me everything." I respond softly over a moan and open my mouth wide.

And with that I cry out loudly, my body churning, my back arching to another drop of his weight and the thick shaft of his cock penetrating me so deep his head slamming down towards my cervix, another spatter of wetness from my cunt. My eyes roll back in my head, can't see, head now hanging off the edge of the mattress mouth hanging open in loud gasping moans and nearly an excited laugh. Then opening my eyes I see her standing there, everything inverted but there she is standing in the open door way, my Goddess, in just her dark panties and stockings from last night, her full breasts exposed as she watches us. George then notices her too.

"She came looking for more cock." He explains in a husky voice.

"Apparently," she hisses.

Quickly things shift, George slackens his pinning of my knees, but keeps his cock buried in me, thrusting in short deep strokes from his muscled torso and thighs, the wet sloppy sounds of my wet pussy taking his cock fill the air. My eyes are focused on her though as my lover straddles my head and presses her pussy down over my face still in her lace panties.

Then there is a click and a soft tug on my neck as she fastens the short chain leash to my silver collar and holds it tight lifting my face against the warmth of her pussy. My world narrows now to just her and her pleasure as I lick and suck at her through the thin lace, smelling her which drives me wild, rubbing my nose over her clad lips, my tongue pressing on the soft flesh of her clit hood.

Over me, George reaches for her voluptuous breasts and squeezes them, fondling them and playing with her small pert nipples as he continues his hard thrusts into my body, each one causing my body to rock back dragging my face along her lace clad pussy. My fingers come up and grab the front of her knickers and pull them aside to expose her hot pussy, my mouth over the hood flesh of her clit, lips grabbing on and sucking hard as I rock, the motions causing a subtle stretch of her flesh as my nose glides through her swollen slit and fills with her wetness. My tongue pushes up to expose her clit so I can suck on her, hungrily grabbing her flesh with my teeth.

Then with each of the deep slams into my body pushing now on my cervix, I wince causing me to bite down hard on my lover's clit, ragged breath. My hands then slide over her ass cheeks so I can hold onto her body. As she reminds George between her heavy moans, he cannot cum inside of me.

Squealing hard against my lover, moving my hand to slide my slender fingers into her from behind as I hold her clit in my mouth, my teeth on that sensitive spot she loves touched, she presses down harder on my face and fingers spreading herself over me more as my body rocks back and forth with each hard thrust of George's hips. My fingers find my lover's spot dragging my cream coated finger pads over her velvety flesh as George pulls on her nipples, the three of us connected and rocking together in wild pleasures and loud echoing moans.

I can feel George throbbing inside of me as he is not able to hold out any longer. He pulls out just in time and his slick thick cock slaps on my flat sweaty stomach as he sprays his sperm over me, covering my chest and neck, some getting on my chin, more on my lover's black stockings and thighs, even her mound, where it drips down to her clit and into my waiting mouth. Tasting the both of them at once, my other hand slides down, rubbing my clit and pushing myself to orgasm, my pussy aching and empty now as my wetness seeps from me, dripping down my flesh and onto the bed. Then my lover's orgasm follows, she lifts her hips some and a rush of wetness is felt over my face, fingers and down my neck covering over where George came on me.

After calming down she ties off the handle end of my leash to the bed support and leaves me there laying on the bed while she and George get up off of my soaked body to leave the room. She spies her phone standing up on the dresser and collects it for her future viewing. Calling me 'naughty' as they leave.

As her guest and friend, she entertains George with a morning of coffee and then getting him ready to leave, I can hear the noises down in the kitchen and in the bathroom through the walls, while I am left to stay in place on the bed until I am gathered. My mind drifts, tired and content as my fingers play in the thick cum on my chest.

After a long while, just before her class she comes for me, undoing the leash tied to the bed and asks me to follow her. She is now ready and so smartly dressed for her day, showered and clean, I am still a complete mess as I follow her on my hands and knees.

She leads me downstairs to the big picture window facing the front. Pink cords are attached to four hooks at the corners for the window frame and the large suction cup dildo is attached to the window at the proper height. She tells me to stand against the glass spread wide, with my pussy sitting over the top of the dildo so it is between my thighs. She then ties off my limbs one by one so I am spread wide and stretched naked against the window, my cummy body leaving smears of cream on the glass. My spread open pussy lips ride along the shaft of the dildo as I naughtily move my hips.

She then places the ball gag to my lips; I open my mouth to take it as it is then fastened tight and she adjusts my hair. She tells me she is leaving me here during her class, that I can rub my pussy on the dildo, but no cumming. All I can do is nod and whimper knowing soon a puddle of my juices will be on the floor under me.

She then goes about her last preparations to conduct her class, my body is just out of view of the camera as she turns it on, but I do not know that. I just know I am behind her and to the side some as she conducts her class over the computer.

My mind drifts to things, wicked ideas swimming in the haze of edging as I listen to her soft voice teaching others.