Dawn's Dark Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
I couldn't believe my step-daughter's secret.
4.7k words
4.39
87.2k
63
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,408 Followers

No Angels: Dawn's Dark Desires

All Rights Reserved by the author © 2013 Paul Garland

I'd been married for ten years - happily married, I might add - so when all this happened, it was completely out of the blue. A real eye-opener in more ways than one.

Becky was a wonderful wife. Raven-haired, sexy and long-legged, she was still as sexy now as when we first met, twelve years ago. We had two kids of our own, a boy and girl aged eight and four. And then there was Dawn.

She was Becky's daughter from her previous relationship. I say relationship, it was more of a brief fling - the dad hadn't stuck around or been in touch since Dawn was tiny. She was eighteen now but I'd helped raise her since she was a little girl and always tried to treat her as if she was my own, even if there wasn't quite the same bond that existed between me and my two children.

Dawn was the opposite to Becky in looks. She was shorter, bustier and curvier with long, blonde curls and got plenty of attention from boys all the way through school and college. Luckily she had always been choosy with boyfriends and had only ever had two to speak of, the latest being a lovely young lad called Ryan who she met at her evening job at the local pub, and who she had been seeing now for a few months. They seemed very sweet on each other and looked nice together.

We'd had 'the talk' with her several years ago, and Dawn had told us rather shyly that if and when she was ready to sleep with someone, she would be careful and we believed her. Although she was very pretty and had the sort of figure to turn heads, she never really seemed to believe it herself and would dress conservatively on the whole, so as not to attract attention. Becky told me that Dawn once told her that men staring at her made her feel uncomfortable. Not a bad thing in my opinion, I told my wife and she agreed.

So you might be able to imagine how shocked I was when I discovered that there was a darker side to her. I was tidying up one night after the two younger kids had run riot before bedtime, playing in and messing up Dawn's room while their big sister was out with Ryan at the cinema. I collected up their toys and had a bit of a general tidy around, picking up a few of her dirty clothes as I went along and then I noticed that she had left her laptop open. I went to close the lid and as I touched it, the screen lit up. She had left it switched on. Becky and I respected Dawn's privacy, she was an adult now - in fact, it was a rare thing that we even went in her bedroom and I was only in there tidying up after the two little ones because I knew Dawn would go crazy if she knew they'd been in there. Under other circumstances, I would have just powered it down for her and closed the lid but what the screen presented to me literally made me gasp in shock.

Facebook was open and logged in to her messages and the conversation chain that was staring at me made my legs go weak. I had to sit on the bed, wondering if I should scroll down and read more. Messaging her was someone called Martin and by his profile photograph he looked much older than her.

The messages read:

Dawn - I can't wait for tonight. Where am I meeting you?

Martin - Me neither. Outside the Crown pub like last time.

Dawn - Where you going to take me this time?

Martin - I thought we could go down the ponds car park again?

That was the bit that caught my eye, simply because the car park down by the local fishing ponds was a notorious 'lovers lane' type spot, secluded and quiet and frequented by couples in cars as long as I could remember.

The rest of the messages were a lot worse though.

Dawn - Okay. Is anyone coming or is it just us?

Martin - Just me but I've texted a few people.

Dawn - I really loved it last time. Fucking you with all those people watching. I came so hard I swear I thought my mum and dad probably heard me from home!

Martin - You filthy bitch, lol. I liked it when you wound the window down and that guy was feeling your tits while I fucked you. Hopefully there will be a few people to watch tonight.

Dawn - I hope so too. I'm so excited. Have you sorted another threesome out yet for us?

Martin - Not yet, babe but I will. I've got to go, but I'll see you at 7?

Dawn - Yes, see you in a bit. Xxx

I read it through again, as if to make sure I wasn't going crazy and having some sort of hallucination but there it all was in black and white. I was tempted to scroll backwards through their older messages, but I daren't for fear of what else I might find. Instead, I closed the lid without switching it off and went downstairs to think.

Dawn had always been such a good girl. A golden-haired angel. This just wasn't possible.

Who was this Martin? Was he a danger to her? Had he somehow corrupted her? And what about poor Ryan who she was supposed to be going out with?

I checked my watch. It was just past 8.00pm and that made my stomach clench a little at the thought of what he might be doing with her right now. Would they have gone straight there or would he take her for a drink first? Surely they would wait for the night to fall before doing anything, and at this time of year it was around now that the skies started darkening.

I made a decision. Becky was busy ironing, so telling her I was just going for a quick beer with my friend from work and wouldn't be any longer than an hour, I grabbed my coat and jumped in the car. I almost told Becky where I was going, but decided against it because if this wasn't quite what it looked like then it could cause a huge argument. Of course, it could have just been naughty talk - perhaps a fantasy or something - but it didn't look like it to me. No, I needed to verify what was going on with Dawn before I discussed it with her mother.

I drove past the pub but decided not to go in. It wasn't my usual local, and turning up there unannounced and on my own would look a bit weird. There wasn't any sign of Dawn around, so I continued until I was driving down the small unlit lane that led down to the fishing ponds.

I pulled over, cutting the headlights and the motor a short distance from the car park itself, and decided to walk the rest of the way. Pulling my collars up and fishing a cap from the back seat, I walked the long way around the ponds so that I'd be approaching the car park from the cover of the trees.

It was fully dark when the car park came into sight but there was enough light to see three cars, and gathered around was a small group of people looking into one of the cars. I had to know if it was Dawn and this Martin, so I pulled the cap down over my face slightly and tried to act casual as I walked across the car park. I had no idea what to say if any of the six men already stood there questioned me, but none of them even gave me a second glance as I joined them. Four of them in fact had their cocks out, stroking off while watching whatever was going on.

I looked over the nearest shoulder to see a familiar blonde head bobbing up and down in a guy's lap in the back seat. I wasn't sure that it was definitely Dawn until they suddenly changed position, moving so that the girl was kneeling up, her naked backside turned up towards the window. The man inside wound down the glass so that the man standing next to me could feel her up as she resumed the blowjob.

As they moved, she looked out at us and I got a clear view of her face. It was Dawn. Her top was pulled down to bare her large breasts. Her skirt was hitched up with no underwear to be seen. Her hair was a mess and her lipstick was smeared, a million miles from her usual perfect prim-and-proper look, but it was definitely Dawn.

Judging by the way she was sucking Martin's cock again, eagerly and expertly, I realised that Dawn really was no angel. Even if I hadn't read what I had, I would have been able to tell this obviously wasn't the first time she'd done this. She looked like she really knew how to give a good blow job. Then I watched as the man standing next to me reached in through the window and slid two fingers into her shaved pussy while she continued to suck Martin's cock and that jolted me out of my shocked state.

I didn't even think, I just reacted. The men around me easily outnumbered me, but I couldn't just stand by and let this happen. I pulled up the lock and yanked the door open.

"Dawn, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled.

"Dad?"

Quite a few of the watching men disappeared rapidly, leaving just two who stood by smirking, although they at least had the decency to put their cocks away.

"Yes, it's me," I said, glaring at them until they both got the message and began to walk off.

"Oh my God," Dawn kept repeating as she pulled her skirt down and her top up. "Oh my God."

The man - Martin - got out of the other door and walked around to me, his hands raised in the air in a surrendering gesture. "I'm really sorry," he apologised. "This isn't as bad as it looks..."

"I suggest you just fuck off," I glared at him. "I'll take my stepdaughter home. Don't come near her again. Do you understand?"

"Or what?" the man dared to challenge me, lowering his hands.

"Oh, stop it you two!" Dawn sobbed. I hadn't noticed she was crying until that point. "Just leave it, dad. I'm so embarrassed." She ran past me towards the lane where I'd parked the car and giving Martin one last warning look, I went after her.

I caught up with her at the car, where she slumped over the bonnet, still crying.

"Dawn, I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you playing at? This is dangerous!"

"I'm an adult, I can do what I like!" Dawn shook her head and wiped her tears, smudging mascara across her cheeks. "Look. Just don't even talk to me! I'm mortified."

I let her in the car and she sat huddled in the back seat as I got in but I didn't make any move to put my seatbelt on just yet.

"We have to talk about this, Dawn." Martin's car drove past us and this time he didn't even look at me. "What am I going to tell your mother?"

"You don't have to tell her anything! Oh my God!" Dawn screeched. At least she wasn't crying now. "How did you even know I was here?"

"You left your laptop open, with Martin's messages on the screen."

"And you read them?" Dawn practically screamed.

"I couldn't help it. I saw him mention the ponds car park and well, you know the rest." I replied honestly. Dawn put her head in her hands as I twisted around to look at her. "Who the hell is this guy anyway?" I asked. "How did you meet him? And what about Ryan? I thought you two were an item?"

"We were... We are... I don't know," Dawn sighed. "Oh, what a mess."

"I won't tell your mother," I said after a moment. "Just promise me you won't go doing dangerous things like this again?"

Dawn lifted her tear streaked face and looked straight at me. "I can't promise you anything. I'm an adult. I make my own decisions. It's my life and besides, that's blackmail."

I didn't reply. She was right. I was only trying to do what was best for her out of concern. Dawn might only be my step-daughter but I cared about her. "Why can't you promise?"

"I met Martin on a website," Dawn said slowly, "He's a nice guy. I've known him for a couple of months now. I'm not in any danger. I'm still seeing Ryan. It's just complicated."

"Okay," I started the engine. "Let's go home. I won't say anything to your mother. I'll let you get cleaned up and then we can talk later, or tomorrow maybe."

Dawn nodded gratefully and we set off home. I went in first, distracting Becky so that Dawn could slip in unnoticed to get cleaned up without her mother noticing what a state she was in. We didn't talk that night. Dawn hid in her room for most of the evening, but that morning I told her in no uncertain terms that I would be picking her up from college later and we'd go out for a drive and a chat. Dawn rolled her eyes but said 'Fine,' in a resigned tone.

So that evening, I picked her up and after asking her whether she wanted a bite to eat while we talked or if she'd just prefer us to chat while we drive, we went to a quiet restaurant nearby and found a corner where there was enough room to speak without being overheard easily.

"Do we really have to talk about this?" Dawn said first, when I took a deep breath to speak.

"I caught you in a car park, sucking a guy who is old enough to be your father, while a load of strangers stood around watching." I said bluntly. "Don't you think we have something to talk about?"

Dawn folded her arms, pushing her cleavage right up under her chin almost. For some reason, her low-cut top made me feel uncomfortable. "Okay, I'm sorry," she said. "I suppose I've put you in a bit of an awkward situation."

"You could say that," I actually chuckled, "I'm sorry that I embarrassed you too. I suppose you feel really weird too."

"I got caught doing... that... by my step-dad, so yes!" Dawn grinned wryly.

"You can understand why I'm worried, can't you? You're only eighteen and Ryan seems such a nice young man. I don't know why you would go with someone like this Martin, let alone do the things that you were doing,"

"Ryan's lovely. He really is, but..." Dawn looked around to make sure no one was within earshot. "He's not very exciting in bed and well, to be blunt, his cock isn't very big."

"Size isn't everything," I said hesitantly, a bit surprised at her bluntness.

"If you know how to use it, then okay, but he doesn't." Dawn shrugged.

"And this Martin is... big?"

"Not especially," Dawn paused while the waiter brought us our drinks, then continued once he'd gone. "But he knows how to fuck."

I blinked, trying not to let her see how taken aback I was. "And he's into dogging?"

"Amongst other stuff," Dawn answered, holding my gaze defiantly.

I couldn't help but ask. "Like what? My goodness Dawn, what have you done? I always thought you were sweet and innocent."

"Shows how much you know. I'm no angel," she replied, echoing my thoughts from earlier. "I haven't been for ages. I've done threesomes. Men and women at the same time. Some BDSM stuff. Gangbangs..."

I almost spat my drink out. "You've been in gangbangs?"

"No. Calm down," Dawn said, looking around to see if anyone had heard my outburst. "Not yet anyway, but I would like to try one."

"You're eighteen!"

"Will you stop saying that?" Dawn pouted at me, pushing her cleavage up even if higher if that was possible. "I know perfectly well how old I am!"

"You know what I'm trying to say," I said, calmer this time. "Don't you think you're a little young to be getting involved in stuff like this, and with older men like this Martin. How did you meet him anyway?"

"On a website." Our meal was served to us just then, so we waited again until we were alone. "A swingers website. I've always fantasized about things like this, especially being watched while having sex and god knows how many times I've imagined being in a threesome when I was growing up."

"When I was growing up, I used to imagine being a superhero or an astronaut," I said, knowing that made me sound really old, but it was true.

"Yeah, but you wanked then, didn't you? I bet you didn't think of things like that while you were masturbating? Admit it, you thought of dirty stuff. You just didn't have the balls to try it." Dawn stuck her tongue out at me.

"Everyone has fantasies," I conceded, "But most people keep them just as fantasies."

"Most people are just chicken," Dawn said around a mouthful of cheeseburger. "Tell me, what are your fantasies? What do you think about when you wank, or while you fuck mum?"

She was obviously just trying to embarrass me and deflect me from the patronising lecture she obviously thought I was going to give her. Combined with her pretty looks and the lush expanse of cleavage which I realised she was flashing deliberately now, it was working. I felt my cheeks reddening slightly but I decided to try and be as candid as I could and not let her win her little game.

"If I'm being honest, then yes of course I have fantasies."

"Like what? Seriously, I'm interested."

"You're my step-daughter," I tried to change the subject slightly, "So it's not appropriate for me to discuss them with you."

"Ooh," Dawn clapped her hands together, making her breasts wobble for a moment. "They must be really dirty then? We're both adults. You're not even related to me by blood. I'm only your step-daughter. We can talk about anything. And you're the one who brought me here to do just that. So talk. And I'll listen to what you have to say about whatever you like. I'll answer whatever you want in return." She sat back in her chair. "Sound fair?"

I bit back an angry retort. I was a forty year old man. Dawn was barely out of school but she had me on this one.

"I just wanted to try and talk you out of going down this path," I answered as calmly as I could. "I don't want you to do anything now while you're young, that you'll regret when you're older."

"Fair enough," Dawn said, "But this is getting interesting. Does that mean that you did things when you were younger that you regret now? Or do you regret not doing certain things? Is that what you fantasize about when you're with mum? The things you wish you'd done that you didn't?"

"No, I got all of that out of my system before I settled down." That was only half-true but I doubted there was anyone who had ever done or tried all the things they'd ever wanted to do sexually while growing up.

"And that's all I'm trying to do," Dawn sat back in her chair, a self-satisfied grin on her face.

I realised I'd shot myself in the foot. "Well, I suppose that's right enough but I still think you could get out of your depth here."

"I know," Dawn reached across the table and took my hand in hers. "I know you're just looking out for me but I really am big enough to look after myself. Thank you though. I love you."

Dawn had never said that before, and I genuinely smiled. "I love you too."

"Don't tell mother?"

"I won't," I assured her. "But will you just do one thing for me? Whenever you go out to do these things, just let me know?"

"Why?"

"So I can look out for you? At least I will know where you are. And then if anything should ever go wrong, you can call me and I can come and get you or whatever."

Dawn thought about it for a moment. "I don't see why not. In fact, that would be quite nice and comforting for me. I know you're just being protective."

And that was that. We ate while talking about other things for the rest of the meal and on the drive home, and nothing more was said about it until late that night. I was brushing my teeth getting ready for bed when Dawn stuck her head through the bathroom door.

"Can I ask you one thing privately, before bed?" she whispered.

"Sure?" I spat the toothpaste into the sink and turned to see her standing there in just a vest top and shorts. Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin top. "Can you cover yourself?" I asked and threw her a towel.

Dawn caught it then looked down at her erect nipples poking through. "Oops. Sorry." She covered them with her arm. "You've seen it all already though. Actually, that's what I wanted to ask you."

"What is?"

"How much did you see last night?"

"Close the door," I told her, then trying to be as vague as possible, I told her that I had seen 'everything.'

For the first time, Dawn went bright red. "I don't just mean what I was doing. Did you see my breasts?"

I nodded, suddenly feeling uncomfortable again.

"My pussy?"

"I told you, I saw everything. So did all the other guys too."

"I can't believe that guy just started fingering me from behind like that."

"You didn't make any attempt to stop him."

Dawn giggled, "I was a bit preoccupied with Martin's cock in my mouth."

I suddenly realised my own cock was getting hard, so I cleared my throat and made a move to get past her. "Right. I should go to bed, if that's all you wanted to ask?"

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,408 Followers
12