Daydream Believer: The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears came to Jeanne's eyes again. "Mac, I am sorry. I am so sorry. I was stupid. I love you. I will do anything to keep our marriage; just tell me what to do."

I stared at her. "To be honest; I believe you think you love me, but you could not do what you did and truly love me. If it was a one night stand maybe, just maybe, I could get past it. But this was an affair that went on for years and produced a child!"

"But I didn't love him, Mac. Can't you understand? He is a friend, yes, but I never cared for him like I do you," she argued.

I shook my head. "He was just a fuck buddy, huh? That only makes it worse. If you could fuck Steve without any problem what makes you or I believe you would not have found someone else to fuck? It was just sex and a strange cock to you. True love is being committed to your marriage partner 100% of the time, not being a lying cheating slut. As a lawyer, I would expect you to understand the commitment you made to me on our wedding day. You make me sick! You got your satisfaction and you never even considered my feelings or the children's. I just don't know you anymore, Jeanne."

"What do you want me to do, Mac? What can I say?" Jeanne was beginning to accept that this may not go her way and the consequences of her affair might be more severe than she thought. What surprised me was she couldn't fathom why I was so upset. She really believed there was a difference between what she did with Steve and what she did with me. She couldn't put it in the context of the larger issues.

"Jeanne, I will try one last time to reach you and then I'm done."

"All right", she said in a small and subdued tone.

"Jeanne, when you did this, you broke our marriage contract. You betrayed me and our family. I can't make it any plainer. I can't trust you. Up until a few days ago, I thought we had a very sound marriage. Now I find you've lied to me for over 10 years. I now know while I was telling you about my next trip you were scheduling your next fuck session with Steve. You say you love me and you had sex with Steve because you could. That tells me you valued fucking Steve more than you valued our marriage. Every time I look at you I see you fucking Steve in OUR bed!"

"But I didn't love him, Mac. Can't you understand? I love you!" she whispered.

I could not believe what I was hearing from this bitch. I took a breath and said, "Let me see if I understand your view of love. First, you decide it's OK to fuck Steve on our anniversary, because you're upset I'm out of town on business. The sex was great so you continued to fuck him. You had a child by him, and you still didn't stop. Diane divorced Steve because of your affair, and youstill didn't stop fucking Steve. You continued to fuck Steve over 10 years when I traveled. To make things worse, you wouldn't take time off from work to be with me the husband you 'love' but instead scheduled time off to fuck Steve, your fuck buddy. You call this love. I call it being shit on. This is the type of love I can live without!" I shouted.

After taking a moment to control my anger I said, "What you and Steve did to me and to our family. Turns out most of our friends knew about you and Asshole, while the children and I were in the dark. I'm going to find a new group of friends, since none of our friends told me you were a lying, cheating slut. You and your lover fucked in our marital bed while our children were down the hall in their beds. You make me sick. Who are you? You're a lying cheating slut wife!"

Once again the dumb bitch asked, "What do you want me to do, Mac? What can I say or do to save this marriage? I don't want to lose you!"

I gave her my bestGo to Hell look and said, "There is not one damn thing you can do to save this marriage, but you better find a way to save your relationship with the children. The children and I have had several intense conversations about you."

She collapsed on the floor in the fetal position when I told her Stephen wanted to be called Trevor. He also wanted to know about legally changing his name. He'd told his teachers, his grandparents, and friends that he was to be called Trevor.

She looked like she was in shock. She stood up, told me she was not going to give me a divorce and she wanted us to continue on as a family. I stood up, laughed in her face and said "No Way in hell will I continue to be married to a lying cheating slut!"

That led to a very nasty exchange between us that got us nowhere. This came to a halt when I told her to shut the fuck up and listen. I told her we were getting a divorce the easy way or the hard way, but we would be divorced! I told her I was going to give her two options and she could choose one.

Then I told her about my meeting with the children. I'd told them I was going to turn the basement into an apartment for their mother so they could see her anytime they wanted to. They did not like this idea at all. They were sad, mad and embarrassed their friends knew all about their mother. They wanted to move. I am very proud of my children, including Zack. They wanted to stay with me, so we planned to move to a new house and start over.

Jeanne really began to sob when she heard the children wanted to move with me.

"I've rented a four bedroom house in another school district. When the children found out what was really going on and their friends knew about your affair, we agreed we needed to start over where we did not know anyone. The movers will be here tomorrow morning to move their things to the new house. You can keep the bed where I caught you fucking Steve."

Jeanne got mad and told me to stop talking about her and Steve. I told her I could talk to her anyway I wanted to. She was now free to fuck anyone she wanted from now on without worrying about getting caught by her husband.

After things settled down a few minutes later, I gave Jeanne her options. We would split everything 50/50, I would get the children and the grounds for divorce would be irreconcilable differences. She would make monthly deposits for their college education. I told her I would not keep her away from the children, but they would not stay overnight nor visit when she had male company. She was responsible for making the house payments unless she wanted to sell and then the proceeds would be split 50/50. She would also be responsible for her BMW. This was the easy option.

Or we could do it the hard way, which is the way I wanted to go. If she wanted to fight it I would seek divorce on grounds of her adultery. I would fight for full custody of the children and she would pay child support. "I have all the proof I need," I reminded her, "Since I caught you in the act. There's also the police report and the hospital records to back up the charges. Don't forget about Steve's ex-wife and our friends. I don't believe I will have a problem getting custody of the children. I will seek child support and will fight to keep Zack. Neither you nor Steve would be considered a valid candidate as a parent by social services. Property would be split 80/20 in my favor. The house will be sold and you will have 15 days to move. Once again, I will not keep you away from the children, but they will not stay overnight nor visit when you have male company."

One of the conditions she hated was having to change her name back to her maiden name of Simmons. I did not want her to have the same last name as my children. I know it was childish, but I didn't care.

Larry and I left to have a drink at the local pub giving Jeanne time alone. I wanted her to think long and hard about what she lost and could loose.

Epilogue

For several weeks Asshole tried to reach me and make amends. I never spoke to him. I reported his phone calls to the police. Eventually he got the message.

It's been four years now and Jeanne did select the easy way. We sold the house and Jeanne moved into a 2 bedroom condo. When she sees me she still tells me how sorry she is about everything. I still don't think she understands the pain she caused me or the children.

The children and I are still seeing our counselors. We are moving forward with our lives.

Trevor is 17 years old and a senior in High School. He has been accepted to UVA and looks forward to being a college freshman.

Rachel is 15 years old, she is a sophomore in High School and ready to start dating, not to mention getting her drivers license.

Zack is a 14 year old High School freshman and very involved in sports. The DNA results revealed that Steve is Zack's biological father. Steve and Jeanne had their talk with Zack. It did not go well at all for those two. Zack told Steve he never wanted to see him again, that I was his father and always would be. Larry worked it out with Steve for me to adopt Zack and he's looking forward being a sophomore in High School.

The children rebuilt their relationship with their mother. She attends all of their school and social events. Anytime the children want to visit their mother they pile into Trevor's car and go. They usually visit her twice a week.

I started dating about 6 months after the divorce and could not believe the number of women interested in dating me. I guess word got out I honored my marriage vows and was a one-woman man. My children and friends keep hooking me up, so maybe I will find someone. When I find her you can bet your last dollar, we will discuss what marriage means to each of us. Right now keeping up with 3 teenagers is a full time job.

I'm told Jeanne and Steve parted ways after our meeting. I guess it was fun and exciting fucking behind my back. The press found out about the restraining order against Steve, so they drug him and Jeanne through the mug for several weeks in the newspaper. A former major baseball player and a Federal Government Lawyer caught in bed by her husband, ending their 15 year marriage makes a good story. I don't know about her love life and I don't care to know.

12