Daytime Encounter First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A married woman meets man from internet.
3.8k words
3.79
35.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is my first attempted story on a website. Please feel free to e-mail or provide feed back if you like. This story is entirely fictional and I in no way condone unwanted forced sexual anything, this is fantasy about a wanted sexual encounter from both parties; I hope you enjoy it.

The time had finally come. For months I had been e-mailing with Lisa on our fantasies after meeting on Literotica. As I pulled into her home in a suburb south of Baltimore I thought of how nice and well kept it looked; her husband obviously made good money. It made me smile to think of how he was off at work paying the mortgage on this house right now while I was pulling into the driveway to meet with his wife. Through e-mail we made it clear that we didn't know what would happen, but that Lisa did not think she would want to go all the way the first time. We were both married and had never stepped out of our marriage before; we were both pretty sure that the other was not lying about being D/D free.

Our communication together started out innocently enough; a few e-mails, exchanging pictures and asking basic questions. Lisa who was a housewife was bored with every day life, she felt unappreciated and undesired until her e-mails with me. She loved that I was the broad shouldered type. I stand 6'2" with a barrel chest while her husband is the short and slim type. Lisa had desires she always felt like she needed to hide from her daily life, while I felt the same in mine. We clicked instantly through e-mail though meeting for real had a very different feel. I was nervous but I was not going to let Lisa see that as she seemed reluctant enough to allow this impulse meeting.

I walked up to her front door wearing my business casual work clothing. She answered shyly peeking around the corner of the door offering a humble greeting and inviting me inside while her eyes darted back and forth behind me looking nervously for spying neighbors. Lisa looked stunning. Although she was older than I am by a bit and probably had a few pounds more than she wanted, I found her extremely attractive. She had dressed up for the occasion. Lisa was wearing a nice black dress with spaghetti straps that showed ample cleavage. The dress hugged her hips tightly and showed the shape of her ass nicely as she turned to shut the door after I crossed the threshold. I could tell the dress was a few years old and probably fit her tighter than when she bought it, and I loved it. She had some sort of black stockings on which must have been thigh highs because I could see her panty line through the thin material of her stretched black dress. I was instantly hard; I had been thinking of her for months. She turned back towards me and I stepped into her to hide my obvious growing erection; I figured it was time for all or nothing and we were both nervous. Here we had only spoken two words to each other face to face and I was already holding her hips staring into her eyes with Lisa pressed against her door. I towered over her and pressed against her knowing she had to be able to feel my erection pressing into her belly through the material on my dress pants. Her hands were on top of mine while I held her hips, she shook with nervous energy. I leaned in and kissed her gently on her lips. She just stood there not really knowing how to respond; I held the kiss pressing myself into her more. I could feel her start to relax as our mouths parted more and our tongues started to play.

"Wow, I haven't been kissed like that in so many years I forgot what that felt like" Lisa said quietly in my ear as I kissed down her jaw line to taste her fragrant neck. My hands slid around her hips to her lower back. She tried to hold my hands there for a moment but I just over powered her and moved them anyway. I moved both of my hands down her lower back to her amazing ass and grabbed roughly as I kissed into her neck line deeper and more enthusiastically. She moaned out and wrapped her arms around me sinking into my caress. I lifted Lisa by her ass as she tried to wrap one leg around me with her back still pressed against the front door. I pressed my erection into her pelvic region hard while pulling her towards me by her ass. She whimpered out with her eyes closed. I lowered my head to her breasts and kissed the top of them while dry humping her while we were clothed. I brought my head back up and stared into her eyes; I told her firmly that she was now mine. I couldn't believe I said that, I couldn't believe how assertive I felt at the moment, like my alpha male had broken through his leash after years of torment.

"This is so wrong" Lisa said weakly without conviction.

"But it feels so right, my god you are making me hot baby" I replied with a lust filled voice.

"Yes, please kiss me there. You feel so good. I can feel you pressing into me, your cock feels so big."

"Does it feel bigger than your husbands Lisa?"

"Yes, oh my god yes, it feels so different. You are making me so wet."

"Touch it... feel me Lisa". I kissed her hard on her lips, she moaned as we kissed. She started to run her hand down my chest but it was taking too long. I suddenly felt impatient for her to touch me. I took my left hand off her ass grabbing her hand on my chest. I lowered her hand down between us to my crotch where my raging hard on waited. I placed her hand on my cock through the fabric of my pants where she wrapped her fingers around it while she moaned and kissed me harder.

"Oh my god... it is so thick. My husband's is so skinny; you would stretch me with that thing!" Lisa continued to stroke me through my pants while kissing me hard and pressing her body hard against mine. I raised my hands sliding them from her ass, up the small of her back, over her shoulders to the top of her shoulders and neck. I started pressing down to slide Lisa to her knees while her ass slid down the door. She looked up to me and said "stop, I don't do this. I don't know if we should go this far; I haven't sucked a penis in years".

"What is your husbands name Lisa?" I said directly as I continued to guide her to her knees by applying more pressure to the tops of her shoulder.

"Mike," I could see guilt in your eyes as you spoke the name.

I replied with command in my voice; "I am not Mike Lisa, I am not your husband. I am not here for husbandly things; you are mine while he is at work paying for this home. You are going to suck my cock now. Take it out baby." Lisa's knees touch the floor as her breasts rest against my knees. Lisa turned her head in conflict, unsure of she would do next. I want to move before she had time to change her mind; knowing if Lisa didn't want this, didn't need this; she would not be on her knees in front of me right now. I undid my belt quickly with one hand as I grab the bag of her hair with my other hand. I fumble with the button of my pants with obvious excitement; I can feel the pre-cum on my head sticking to my boxers.

"Please, it's been so long. Maybe we can go sit on the couch and talk or kiss for awhile?" Lisa said to me from her knees with her blue eyes looking up at me in a confused state of excitement mixed with trepidation. In response I held her hair tighter with my right hand as I slowly undid my zipper with my left. I lower my pants and boxers over my fully erect cock; it springs up after my boxers are pulled fully below my head releasing my manhood. I can see your eyes grow wide as my cock now freely out in the open in your home stares at you inches from your face.

"Suck it Lisa... suck that cock. Come on baby, you are my unfaithful little cock whore now". I pull Lisa's head towards me as I press my cock against her lips, wiping pre-cum against her lips. I can see Lisa's hand trail up her dress.

"Shouldn't we put a condom on it first? I have some I keep hidden in the bedroom since I started talking to you." I watch the movement of Lisa's body on her hips swivel with spread knees; and the movement of the fabric on her dress where her hand went under. Lisa half whimpers and moans; I know she is now touching her mound.

"Suck it bitch" I say as I press the head of my manhood into her lips. Lisa opened her mouth a bit, I thrust harder in response. Lisa's mouth opened wider to admit my thick cock head. I try to push harder as she brought her free hand up, the one not in her panties right now, to hold my shaft so that I couldn't impale the back of her throat. Lisa's fingers wrap around my thick hot shaft as you pulled her head back. I hear loud muffled moans as she sucked hard on my cock head and first two inches of my shaft. Saliva drips off my shaft every time Lisa's head bobbed backwards...all inhibitions she had about sucking my cock raw disappeared completely. I take my blackberry out and snap some pictures on my phone of Lisa sucking my cock... my married cock bitch looked so amazing. Lisa moaned louder and took more of my shaft into her mouth as she opened her jaw as wide as it would go. Lisa came completely upright on her knees as she rubbed her panty covered pussy feverishly. I am shocked as she stopped sucking and bobbing her head to start screaming with my cock still half filling her mouth as Lisa started to cum hard. I take more pictures on my phone of her face as she came. I can't believe she was that excited to cum so very easily still fully dressed. Lisa pulled her mouth off of my cock panting and stroked my cock while resting her head against my thigh. I know this woman is really mine at this point.

"What the hell are you doing with that phone, no pictures!" She came to the realization I had been snapping pictures with my phone, I don't think she even understood how many I had taken.

"Ok Lisa, no more pictures". I put my phone away knowing I already have the pictures I want anyway; I am a little surprised that you did not make me delete them right at that moment.

I reach down and massage your breasts as you moan with early exhaustion and pleasure. I guide Lisa to her feet and kiss her deeply again as she continues to stroke me. "Take me to your bedroom Lisa, stroke me there."

"Ok, but just a hand job for now, deal?"

Lisa's post orgasm nervousness and shyness started to creep in again. "Ok" I reply with a devilish grin. I assume that she knows a hand job is not what I am after. She holds my hand and leads me to some stairs. As she walks up them I can't help but touch her ass as she climbs. "I want you so badly baby." She smiles at me over her shoulder as she continues to lead the way into her marital bed room. As we enter the nicely furnished conservative room she turns to me and kisses me again while lowering the straps of her dress releasing her beautiful tits. I feel them as I bring my head down to suck on her nipples. Lisa moaned out as her nails raked against my back.

I break the kiss and take my shirt off to lie on top of her and her husband's bed. Lisa rushes to move the comforter out of the way; which makes me smile to know that even in a time like this Lisa reacts to domestic control issues with instinct. As I lay down on my back Lisa crawls to lye beside me. I feel her bare breasts on me as she kisses my chest and belly, while at the same time starting to stroke my cock again. I look to the side and see a family picture on the night stand. I look at Lisa's husband Mike who appears to be the exact opposite of me physically. I think to myself how I could kick his ass if it came to it. I see the stack of the condoms Lisa mentioned sitting next to the family photo which I am sure she put there just in case; I find some amusement in that as well. Lisa seems busy stroking me hard and fast... but I will not let her make me cum like this. I pull her face up to mine and gently kiss her again. "I want to see your panties Lisa... I want to taste you. Lay back and relax baby."

Lisa lays back and raised her hands up to her face in order to cover her eyes. I move down the bed and kneel between her knees, parting them. I ran my hands slowly up the outside of her nylon covered knees and thighs, pushing up the hem of Lisa's dress as I slowly advance while kissing her thighs deeply. Lisa moaned out; I could smell her womanhood and previous orgasm now. As I pushed her dress up more I can see that the stockings did end mid thigh, and above were wearing a nice set of silky, white, hip hugger panties. There was a huge wet spot in the crotch of those panties showing through the fabric. I lifted Lisa's knees from the bed spreading and raising them. Her eyes popped open and she started to press back down with her legs. "I feel exposed down there" Lisa stated with a nervous giggle.

"Take your hands and hold your legs up high Lisa, spread them as wide as you can."

"I feel exposed, I can't do that". You seem nervous again, "let me suck on you and stroke you again. I will make you cum".

I reply calmly but with direct authority as I stare directly into her eyes. "Lisa, I already told you. I am not your husband. I am not Mike, and I am not asking. Take your hands, place then behind your knees and lift your legs high. Spread your legs as far as you can so I can better taste your pussy."

Lisa looked a little shocked and nervous as she had probably never been spoken to like that in person, but she did as she was told laying her head back down and raising her knees holding them spread with her hands as she lay on her back. Lisa's nipples stood straight up; the black dress is now bunched up under Lisa's breasts and over her hips. Lisa looked beautiful like this and I felt drunk with power. I can see Lisa's mound perfectly under the wet spot and her ass under the thin panty material as it is slightly lifted in this position. The aroma is intoxicating; I feel more excited in this moment than perhaps I ever have before. I grab the sides of Lisa's flimsy silky panties at her hips and start to pull. I can see in Lisa's face she almost says something, but does not and squinted her eyes closed instead. I can hear sounds of a deep breath being pulled as I peel the soft panties out from under Lisa's ass; the crotch is the last part to peel off as the wetness of her mound caused the panties to stick. The site and smell as the panties peel off of that beautiful feminine region drove me into a lustful frenzy. I pull the panties stretching them up along her spread thighs and to Lisa's knees. She raised those same knees higher expecting the kisses to your womanhood I intended on delivering; but I can't wait any longer. I move between Lisa's thighs throwing my hands up around her shoulders. "I need to kiss you Lisa" I state as I lean in towards your lips. She continued to hold her legs in the air with the stretched panties between them as I mash my mouth to hers. While we kiss deeply I hooked Lisa's legs with my arms bringing her knees towards her head, folding her in half. I hear a grunt of something as Lisa tries to speak; her hands shoot to my chest pushing against me as Lisa tries to move her face away from my tongue that I am trying to shove down her throat.

"Wait, stop.." Lisa gasped as she pulled her head to the side. She feels my thick, hot cock head press against the unprotected and open entrance into her mound. "Wait... no, don't, let me suck your cock again."

I kiss Lisa's earlobe and whisper deeply "I am going to fuck you now Lisa, I am going to fuck you in your husbands bed." I push my hips forward as my cock head stretches her lips apart, but enters easily because she is so very wet. I enter and thrust quickly and roughly pushing through Lisa's tightness to completely impale her as she cries out. My balls reach Lisa's lips and I press harder, filling her deeper than she has ever felt before.

Lisa pressed against my chest harder as I slowly withdrew to slam into her hard again using my whole body weight into my hips and slamming her into the bed. Being that I outweigh her husband by a hundred pounds she cried out not having felt being fucked quite like that before. "Please, what about diseases, I can't catch anything. Please put on a condom." Lisa says while looking at me as her tits bounce from my pounding; she betrays herself by moaning subconsciously after the statement.

"I am clean baby, and I believe you are too. I am not wearing a condom Lisa. I am going to fuck you hard bareback. You are mine now, my cum belongs inside of you always". I start to pick up the pace fucking her hard and deep. Her breath becomes shallow; I can feel Lisa's body on the verge of another orgasm.

"Please, you feel so good, mmm... Mike had a vasectomy, please don't cum inside me. I am not on birth control. Oh god you feel so deep... you feel so good, please don't cum inside of me. Cum on my tits."

I kiss Lisa's ear lobe again turning her head towards the night stand where both the condoms and her family photo with Mike sit. "I haven't had a vasectomy Lisa. I have a real mans sperm". I quicken my pace, thrusting in and out of her roughly, moving my hips side to side, listening to the sound of our skin slapping as she moans and cries out alternately. "Do you love Mike?"

"Oh my god" Lisa pants as she is being thrust into the bed. "Yes, I love my husband".

"Does Mike fuck you as good as I do Lisa? Does he fill you up like I do; does he make you cum as hard as I do?"

"I'm going to cum, no, he doesn't fuck me like you do. You feel so good, you fuck me so good baby. Please... oh my god"

"Good Lisa, from now on love your husband," I say between violent thrusts, "but your pussy is mine. Only let him fuck you when he begs, and only when all your excuses don't work. From now he pays the bills and does husbandly things, but your body is my fuck toy."

"I'm cumming!!" Lisa screams. I can feel her juices squirt as I continue to thrust into her, not slowing at all. As Lisa's orgasm starts to subside her head turns to the side as Lisa looks like she is going to pass out from cumming. Her eyes open as I continue to thrust into her not slowing a bit; knowing that this will make her sore.

I feel I can't hold back any longer. Lisa grunted with each thrust I made into her body with her legs still folded in the air. I see those beautiful eyes open looking at the picture on the nightstand. "Oh my god baby... I love being inside you... I loved fucking you. I am going to cum. I am going to cum so hard in that pussy with my bare back cock." I see Lisa's eyes water and a single tear streak down her cheek as I shorten and quicken my thrusts. Lisa's body shakes with every thrust, I can barely hear her whimper over the loud sound of our skin slapping together as my cock continues to pound her pussy without mercy. "AHHH I'm cumming!!" I scream as streams of my seed fill Lisa deeply. Five or Six heavy streams fill her as another tear streams down Lisa's face. When I stop cumming I leave my cock inside her, leaving her legs in the air and I start to kiss her. I kiss Lisa's tears away and say gently "I am leaving my cock all the way in you until I am soft, I want to make sure my cum is packed into you deeply. You better get birth control baby because I am going to be back often. I love fucking you, I can't wait to hear you cum on my cock again. I am going to fuck you in every way possible baby."

After I finally pulled out and got up from the bed, Lisa turned and buried her face into her pillow, out of both exhaustion and perhaps shame. She came so hard, I could still hear her orgasmic moans in my head. I quickly dressed and walked over to her. Lisa hadn't moved with her face still in her pillow, lying on her side with her stretched white silky panties still bunched up at her knees. I loved the image, and was hopeful that her conscience would ease soon because there was no way I wasn't going to fuck her again. She felt amazing; I slapped her on her naked ass and told her I would see her again very soon, then left without looking back.