Deal, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan's eyes closed for a moment as she gave herself over to the sensations, and when they opened again they were fixed on Jack. She grinned, and held up her hands. With her left she made an 'O' with thumb and forefinger, pushing her right forefinger into the 'O' in a parody of fucking, and nodding towards Patti, who was oblivious of the interchange as she gave herself over to eating Jan's pussy.

Startled, Jack realized Jan was suggesting he fuck Patti, and he let the camera stop for a moment. He pointed to his now rock-hard erection and then at Patti, and Jan nodded vigorously, making the hand sign again. Jack grinned. Patti wanted it, well, Patti was going to get it! Might as well get it on camera, he thought and quickly set up the tripod as Jan let her hands caress Patti's head and shoulders. He focussed the camera on the two girls, then moved it slightly so as to leave room for himself in the picture, and set it going.

About to move over to the couch behind Patti, he hesitated, and Jan caught his eye. 'Condom,' he mouthed and Jan pointed to her bag. He picked it up, and she nodded. Peering inside, beside the strap-on he spotted a familiar, small packet. Grinning, he took the little packet and tore it open, quickly rolling the latex over his hardness, and moving up behind Patti, still busy at Jan's pussy. In one move, he knelt behind his sister and positioned his prick at her flushed and wet pussy. She stiffened as she felt him, her head ceasing its action, her whole body still for one endless moment, until, with a groan, she pushed backwards at him, taking him into her.

Jack began to move, pushing forward into Patti's pussy, then back, spreading her juices. Then in again, deeper now, and again, until his balls were brushing her ass. He paused for a moment and at last Patti's head turned.

"You're not stopping there, are you?" she said, her voice a hoarse whisper, faltering.

"Not on your life, just as soon as I know you really want this."

"Fuck me, Jack. That plain enough?" There was a plea in her tone.

He began to move again and Patti sighed, modulating to a groan, pushing back hard against him as he moved, then her head dropped and her tongue began to work on Jan again. There was no sound save heavy breathing for a while, but as Patti's juices began to flow the swish of Jack's prick grew louder, and Jan giggled at the noise of an extra-juicy thrust by Jack. He grinned at her and she blew a kiss, then moaned as Patti's tongue snaked over her clit.

Jack's hips moved steadily as he thrust into Patti, enjoying the tight grip of her pussy on his prick, enjoying the warmth of her skin under his hands, enjoying making love to a beautiful woman who was making love to another beautiful woman. He smiled, and as his eye caught Jan's, the smile broadened to a grin and her responding smile broadened too.

"Good?" she mouthed.

"Fucking-A!" he mouthed back, and let out an involuntary groan as Patti's pussy gripped his hardness. There was a gasp from Patti, a cry of pleasure, and he felt her pussy clutch at him as her orgasm swept over her. Jan's eyes were wide as she watched her friend, her own pleasure forgotten for the moment as she watched Patti's climax shake her from head to toe. Jack moved, and Patti gasped again, still trembling, her pussy still clutching at him.

Slowly, she stilled, and her sweat-damp face turned to him. A faltering smile crept over her face, and she nodded. "Definitely the best, Jack," she whispered. "Stay with me, if you can. I like feeling you there." Her head turned, and her mouth resumed its assault. Jan must have been close because it was only moments before her breathing shortened, her head went back, and a tight cry came from her as her belly rippled in climax and her fingers tightened in Patti's hair.

Seeing the two girls come had done nothing to cool Jack down and he began to move again, his rock-hard prick moving easily in Patti's juices. She was braced, on hands and knees, pushing back at him and he thrust hard into her, enjoying the tightness of his sister's pussy, enjoying the feel of being inside her, enjoying the build-up of his own climax, close now, closer, until with a groan he came, driving into Patti, his hips jerking in reflex, feeling his jizz jet into the condom as he came hard, in three or four hard pulses, slowing, easing, until only a tremor in him remained. Patti squeezed down on him and he groaned, softening, slowly withdrawing from her and sitting back on his heels. Patti eased forward, turning, laying herself next to Jan, who reached across to kiss her.

There was silence for a while, save for the sound of three sets of lungs trying to take oxygen from the air. Jan broke the silence.

"I think that is probably the most intense sexual experience I have ever shared."

Jack laughed, nodding. "Definitely. It's not every day a guy gets to fuck his sister!" He looked across at Patti. "Sis?"

"What?"

"You okay?"

Patti grinned. "Yep. Never better."

Jack nodded. "I'm glad. Excuse me, ladies, and I'll get rid of this." He carefully removed the jizz-filled rubber and ambled towards the bathroom. Patti looked across at Jan, who gave her a grin and blew a kiss.

"Still wanna play with the strap-on?"

Patti shook her head, a smile twitching the corner of her mouth. "Not tonight, not after the real thing."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." There was a pause. "Patti?"

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering, do you think maybe we could sleep together tonight. I mean, the three of us?"

"You just want Jack to fuck you again."

"Hell, yes, if the chance comes up." Jan grinned. "So do you!"

Patti laughed. "Dead right!"

"What is?" said Jack, coming back from the bathroom.

"Me wanting you to fuck me again, if I get the chance. Jan just suggested the three of us sleep together." Jan nodded agreement, grinning at Jack.

"And?" he said, grinning back at her before he turned to Patti.

"I like the idea. Maybe during the night you might get the strength up to fuck us both again."

"I'll need to count the rubbers. I think I have three left, and I owe Jan one for the one I used on you, sis. Leaves two. One for each of you, maybe? I'll get some more tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me," said Jan.

Patti nodded. "And me, but it's not bed time yet, so what do we do in the meantime?"

Jack laughed. "In my case, recover. You ladies are both wonderful fucks, but this boy needs some rest before he goes again. Heck, I've already come three times tonight!"

"Well, there's one thing we can do," said Jan, a half-smile curving her lips.

"What?" said Patti

"We can watch you getting fucked while you're eating me. That will help to start the recovery, won't it, Jack?"

A slow, happy smile spread across Jack's face. "We certainly can, and I think it will help me recover, especially if you lovely ladies stay naked and cuddle up close to me, so's I can play with your tits."

"Deal, bro!"

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it. More fantasy from my wandering mind. I wrote this to introduce Jack, who will have a part to play in the sequel to 'Mom, you're gorgeous!' - if I ever finish it!

Feedback is very welcome, and votes are nice too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!