Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit, I was shaking a little. I was scared that she found something like that of mine, something that was so deeply personal and embarrassing to me. But, some of the shaking was from excitement... she actually liked that she found it and she actually wanted me to think dirty thoughts of her. Also, a part of me was shaking because I was in her dirty little diary.

I wondered what else she thought or said about me in this very naughty book of hers and started scanning the pages, looking for references to me. I found several and they absolutely floored me, making me masturbate all the more furiously!

==================== Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear Diary, I had a dream about my dad last night and it was so hot! We were at a public swimming pool somewhere, and I was wearing a black bikini. I was trying to show off my body or something, strutting around the place and flashing my ass to everyone around. When I finally got to the seats where my dad was, I found him sitting there, beating off. His cock was fucking HUGE and looked ready to blow any minute.

I was a little embarrassed, I mean everyone around us was watching him... but I was very turned on. I couldn't stop watching!

He had his eyes closed, so he couldn't see everyone around him was staring at him and he kept sliding his hand up and down his shaft. I could just barely hear him mumbling something, as if he was fantasizing about something.

I felt so dirty, kneeling in front of him, still watching him... everyone watching us...and lifted my hand up... so very close to his hand, to help him stroke it.. to stroke it for him... just wanting to touch it... leaning forward, my mouth so very close... licking my lips... wanting to push it deep into my mouth.

Then my fucking alarm went off!!! Damn it!!! God that was so fucking hot! I was wet all day just thinking about it! ====================

I came harder than I ever remembered before as I finished reading this. She wrote this a year ago! I looked back at her behavior since and wondered if she was trying to tell me something, trying to entice me into something. I couldn't believe that I was so blind to what had to have been obvious flirting. All of the suggestive outfits, every time she walked around the house in a towel... she must've been flirting with me!

I looked through more pages, wondering what else she thought of me. Several entries showed that she was deliberately acting the way she was and noting how I was behaving towards her. Several times she longed for me to react.

==================== Monday, January 3, 2012

Dear Diary, I was sitting beside dad in the car today, driving back from a New Years trip. It was a long drive, 6 hours, and I was horny as hell. I kept looking at him, looking at his cock, and envisioning how hard and long it would be. I kept licking my lips and giggling when he caught me staring at him. I kept scratching my leg, stomach, and chest, hoping he'd see me and want to see more of me.

I even snuggled up to him, telling him thanks as my hand touched his thigh, so close to his cock! It was so funny feeling his body shake! I know his cock was getting harder and harder and so uncomfortable in his pants... I wanted to help him free that beast!

I fantasized that he'd call me a dirty girl and make me take off my clothes to punish me... right there in the car, for everyone to see. He'd make me put one leg up on dashboard and make me show him my pussy... he'd reach his hand over and spank my pussy before sliding a finger or two inside it, fingering me hard and fast until just before I came.

He'd drive me insane, but never let me cum. He'd make me pinch my nipples for him, hard... and even harder... just to torture me. He'd make me cup my tits to hold them up for his inspection afterwards, making sure my nipples were hard for him.

He'd have toys in a bag, just like the one's in the porn videos... clamps for my nipples, pinching them hard with a dangling chain for him to grab... clamps for my pussy lips, pinching them to keep my pussy so very wet... handcuffs and spreader bars to put me into such a helpless, exposed position, every hole open to his whim... a collar for my neck to show everyone I'm his... and a big gag for my mouth to keep me from screaming too loudly and make sure my mouth was used for one thing, sucking his fucking cock!

Oh God, I'm having trouble writing this down! My fingers can't stay away from my pussy when I even think about it. My pussy juice is smearing the ink! Damn I wish Daddy would just take me and use me like his little slut! ====================

Oh my God! I remember that drive! She did nearly drive me crazy... and when she hugged me and touched my leg, I felt my cock jump! I was so God-damned hard! I was panting hard after reading this and my cock was hard and throbbing. I opened my pants to release it and thought of something very naughty. I jumped up and grabbed a pair of her panties. Putting them in my hand, I used the silky material between my hand and my cock. The feeling was indescribable... and knowing that these panties would be next to Emily's pussy excited me beyond belief.

I turned more and more pages, searching for more entries about me. The next big one was just last month!

==================== Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dear Diary, I watched my dad beating off last night. I went to the kitchen for some water and heard a noise in the living room. I snuck quietly to the corner and heard some kind of porn on the TV... and I saw him in the chair playing with himself.

God it was so fucking hot! Ever since I found his porn stash I've been thinking about him.

I waited there, just watching him. It wasn't the best seat, but I could see his hand and arm moving up and down his shaft. And I could hear him groaning. I had two fingers in my pussy while I watched him and when he came, spraying on his chest, I had to stifle the sound of my own orgasm! God on one hand I hope he didn't hear me... but on the other, I DO!

Oh my God I want to fuck him! ====================

I started cumming the moment I read her last sentence... and it was so very draining. It felt like my very soul was pouring out through my rock-hard cock, pouring out over my hand, body, her panties, and her bedspread. I envisioned what might have happened had I caught her that night... had she approached me... I envisioned throwing her to the floor and fucking her like a dog in heat! I envisioned her face as she came again and again under my assault. Fuck, she was driving me crazy and this was just words! I knew being with her would be far better.

I put the book down on her dresser and in a post-orgasmic haze left her room.

*****

It was Saturday, October 20, when I was again able to read her diary. Emily went shopping for the day with her friends. I knew she was probably up to more than that and had eagerly anticipated reading about it in the next day or two. I was becoming more and more obsessed with reading her journal and was practically in her room every day, reading entries, watching her videos, touching her panties. A half hour after she left I finally couldn't stand waiting any more and slipped into her room. I saw the journal on her night stand so I slipped onto her bed and picked it up.

My hands had become comfortable feeling the book now. I almost felt like it was mine... that some mysterious, sexy woman was simply writing thrilling things in my book for my entertainment. I opened my pants and pulled out my now-hard cock. I knew this was going to be good. I thumbed quickly, finding the most recent entry which was about yesterday.

My fingers encircled my hard erection, slowly sliding up and down it, anticipating yet another revelation about my daughter's incredible sex life, when the first few words floored me.

==================== Monday, October 15, 2012

Dear Diary, and Dad... I know you're reading my diary. And 1 while some people would get upset about it, I actually find it kind of hot. I love that you're reading about all my sexy exploits and thoughts. I love that you're thinking about me and getting all hard and horny. I love that I can walk around the house practically naked and send you scurrying to your room to beat off.

Now you know how often I think about having sex with you, about you fucking me, about you licking my tight little pussy... about me licking your cock until you cum all over my face.

Now you know how often I think about you pulling me over your lap and spanking me for being such a naughty girl... then making me cum when I promise I'll be good.

What you don't know is that I left you a little present... it's the DVD on my dresser... made especially for you. I hope you enjoy it!

Maybe you can leave me a present... ====================

She knew! My daughter knew I was reading her journal... knew that I was reading everything in there she wrote about me... everything she wrote about her sex life, her fantasies, her desires... and she didn't mind. She actually loved it.

I was stunned and shook my head to clear it.

I walked over to her dresser and saw the DVD sitting there, just waiting for me. I hesitated a moment, wondering what I might find on that disk. Based on the other videos it could be just about anything. But I knew this was made for me... I picked it up and moved to the TV and video player in her room, sliding it into the holder. In just a second the video started playing. She was laying back on her bed, the bed I was just sitting on, looking directly at the camera, talking to me. I stood there, dumbfounded, watching her undress, watching her expose her body, talking to me the entire time. This video was different than the others, this one was made specifically for me... specifically for me to find and watch. She was getting naked for me.

My body was shaking with excitement as I watched her hands play with her breasts, then move between her thighs and play with her pussy. She took her time, showing me every part of her body, showing me how she liked to tease herself and please herself. She talked about how she liked to be licked and fucked, how she enjoyed being dominated, tied up and spanked.

Every word was making me more and more excited. I felt my cock pounding with need. This was better than any porn video, it was personal. It was someone I knew, someone under my own roof that I see every single day.

I thought about what kind of present I could leave for her... something to show her I watched the video, that I enjoyed it, that I wanted to somehow do things like that with her. I grabbed my cell phone and moved to the bed, propping it up on a pillow beside me, concentrating the lens on my very hard cock.

I restarted the video and recorded myself masturbating for her and to her image and voice. I was careful to leave my face out of the picture, but the view she got of my cock was up close and personal. I tried to go slow, but couldn't help myself. Just watching the video was bad enough, but knowing that I was going to give my daughter a video of me playing with my cock drove me to orgasmic heights.

I talked through what I was feeling, telling her I thought about her when I was doing this, that I enjoyed watching her videos and reading her diary. I told her in whispers that I wasn't sure I even wanted to give a voice to, that I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock, I wanted to feel her pussy wrap around it as I pounded into her.

It took only a minute or two to cum, sending several sprays into the air as I grunted loudly. Some landed on me, some on her bedspread. I was breathing hard, almost groaning with every breath as I took the cell phone and brought it closer, showing my cock very close up, showing my cum leaking from the head, showing the strands of cum on my abdomen. I swirled my fingers in the white, sticky substance, making sure she got a good look, making sure she knew what she was doing to me.

I stopped the video and nervously wondered if I could finish the gift, wondered if I had the guts that she obviously had.

I looked up to see her video continuing, of her pulling out her vibrator and sucking on it, telling me how much she wished it was my cock. I looked at my phone and pressed a button to select sending the video to her email. With shaking fingers I typed her email address and sent it. I watched the swirling icon on my phone telling me the email was being sent and started getting scared again. I wondered if I should cancel it and was just about to when it stopped and said the email was sent.

I felt my stomach churn as I closed the book, stopped the video, and left her room... I didn't even bother to take the video out of her DVD player.

*****

Emily and I grew so much closer over the next week. She went out less and we spent a lot of time just watching TV together. We became more physical, with her hugging me and kissing me on the cheek... her sitting next to me on the couch or laying with her legs over my lap. She still left the bathroom just wearing a towel or left her door partially opened while changing, but I didn't say anything. I enjoyed her sexuality. I had trouble just talking to her, still, but it was nice to have some kind of female contact again... and it was nice to not be fighting with her all the time.

With her being home more, it was too difficult to go in and read her diary again, so I stayed away. I found myself fantasizing about her and masturbating more. I found myself wondering if she was listening, if she could see me... and not caring if she could. I didn't feel that I needed to hide any more. I almost hoped that she was listening.

On Thursday, October 25th, I slipped into my bedroom at midnight after watching TV and saw her panties lying prominently on my pillow. When I went to pick them up, they were soaked, smelling like her. I knew she'd gone to bed earlier, but didn't know what she was doing. I closed my bedroom door, turned off the lights and got totally undressed. Lying on the bed, I rubbed her cum-soaked panties against my cock until I came... and did it again... and then wiped up my cum with her panties, doubly drenching them. The next day, before I left for work, I laid them on the end of her bed while she slept.

Saturday, October 27th, she finally went out with friends again and I was able to sneak into her bedroom and read her diary again. I decided to read what she'd been thinking and doing over the last week.

==================== Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dear Diary and Daddy, I was absolutely FLOORED by the video you sent me! OMG, that was fucking incredibly hot! I have to tell you that I laid on my bed watching it last night... with my vibrator in my ass... and spanking and rubbing my clit RAW! And then to be around you all day long... I knew you had to notice I was gone a lot, playing with myself! Fuck me, I want that cock! I want to be next to you when you cum like that! ====================

I had noticed she was more flushed and had disappeared a lot during the day... but I really didn't know what she was doing. By the time I read this, I'd almost forgotten about the video. I figured she'd comment on it in person as soon as she got it. I'd thought she'd embarrass me, telling me how disgusting it was and was almost prepared for the worst, but it never came. I felt a heavy weight lift hearing her encourage my perversions instead of demeaning me over them.

==================== Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dear Diary and Daddy, I liked sitting on the couch with you tonight, but I gotta tell you, I could feel your cock against my leg. You had to notice how often I shifted, accidentally rubbing against it, feeling it get harder and harder, almost throbbing.

I caught you looking at my legs, too, and intentionally wore my loosest shorts for you... and caught you glancing up and through the leg holes, hoping to see a glimpse of my pussy. I don't know if you realized I spread my legs a little wider for you, and took my panties off before I ever sat down... letting you see what you want.

Your shyness is cute, daddy... and I love teasing you!

You need to give me another video to masturbate to! ====================

I figured she had to have caught me looking at her. I couldn't help it! And my cock was definitely straining the front of my pants as it pushed against her legs. It was only my shyness that kept me from grabbing her and fucking her. But I noticed my shyness disappearing more and more every single day. I wondered if it was just a matter of time.

I started masturbating again when I started reading the next entry. It was about the night she left her cum-soaked panties on my pillow.

==================== Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Diary and Daddy, I had an incredible fantasy about you daddy, after seeing some more of the porn you like to watch... I'm your bad, little girl... the one you just have to punish. You make me stand in front of you, facing away from you, and peel down my pants and panties, a stern but excited look on your face. You make me stand, holding my ankles as you first inspect my ass... stroking each soft cheek and then pulling my cheeks apart to inspect my always-wet pussy... then you spank me, just a little, almost making me fall over... then you pull me down roughly, laying me over your lap and spanking me some more... harder.

I play like I'm trying to get away, but you hold me down and only spank me harder.

I love being spanked daddy!

You make me tell you what a fucking slut I am, make me tell you what I did all day long, who I fucked and sucked. You spanked me for wanting to suck on your cock, telling me how dirty and nasty that was... how much of a slut that would make me. You slide a finger into my pussy and ass, telling me I have to be a good little girl... I agree with you, telling you that I'll be good if you keep fingering me just like that... and then cum all over your hand.

I'm playing with my pussy now as I imagine this... cumming so nicely again and again. My panties are so fucking wet! I wiped myself off with them and slipped them under your pillow... just so you'll find them. Are you going to cum on them daddy? Are you going to spank me for being such a slut... your slut? ====================

Oh God my cock was throbbing... the head was purple as I squeezed and jerked it! I didn't know how much more of this I could take... I hadn't been with a woman for so long! And here I was, for the last few weeks lusting over my own daughter, wanting to fuck her... and find out that she wants to fuck me too.

==================== Friday, October 26, 2012

Dear Diary and Daddy, mmmm... what a nice, tasty present to wake up to today! My panties soaked with your cum... mmmm!

I love you daddy! I want you daddy! ====================

I put the book down, shaking with complete desire, thinking of Emily licking my cum off her panties while I masturbated once again. I was cumming so hard and it felt so natural to think about cumming in Emily's mouth.

*****

Emily and I continued to play this little game of both of us teasing the other while pretending we're not, while pretending we don't tell each other we want to fuck. But Halloween came around and Amber came over so both of the girls could change into their costumes. They were going to some kind of party... which in my sex-riddled mind meant another orgy.

I was sitting in the living room when both girls emerged, Emily wearing a genie outfit, with wispy fabric barely hiding her body, and Amber wearing a skin-tight cat-woman suit. Emily came up to kiss me and just when I thought I'd get her cheek, she turned, kissing me directly on the lips. Her lips lingered for a moment and then I felt her tongue slither out against my lips, tasting me. I was shaking, scared and excited, my hardon suddenly raging. She broke free after a minute and, surprisingly, Amber followed her, kissing me, too.