Dear Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
She finally loses her virginity.
1.2k words
4.49
55.7k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,589 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains consensual M/F sex where the female is a virgin.

------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

I'm no longer a virgin!!!

It was so much better than I ever expected it to be. The night started out like any other, going to dinner and bowling! But... I don't know. I was feeling giddy or something, and the entire night the idea that we might have sex was definitely turning over and over in my head... I knew I wanted to, but I didn't really know how to go about doing it.

I was definitely feeling sexy, I had on the cutest underwear underneath my shorts and shirt! Lacy and black and just sexy. Plus, the way that Luke looks at me always makes me feel sexy anyway! Afterwards, we went back to my room to watch a movie, and Dru was just on her way out... and she said not to expect her back that night! I think she was going out with Blake again. Anyway, as soon as she said it I knew that I REALLY wanted to have sex, especially because Luke could totally sleep over afterwards and we'd be totally alone! I didn't want anyone walking in my first time, that was for sure.

So Dru left and we started watching the movie, and of course that led to making out. And kissing led to him feeling me up, and somehow we inched further and further down the bed until we were both naked and he was on top of me. Then he started kissing my breasts and my stomach, and working his way down in between my legs. And when he started eating me out, it was like electricity running through my entire body!!

Then, I don't know what happened, it's like I couldn't help myself and I just said, "Fuck me."

I didn't even mean to say it like that, I mean, I'm NOT a slut or anything, but I was just so lost in the pleasure or something and the words just came out! And Luke looks up at me and says "Really?"

And I said, "Yes..." although a lot more demurely.

So he slides back up and kisses me, really hard and passionately, and I could feel his dick nudging against my pussy. I wanted so bad for him to just slide it up into me... but he just kept kissing me and massaging my breasts... I kept humping my hips upwards so I could feel his dick head sliding between my pussy lips. It made him gasp, and I knew that I was getting to him too and that REALLY excited me.

Eventually, he pulled off of me and pulled out a condom. I was shivering with excitement, watching him put it on. Then he was back on top of me, kissing me even harder, and he reached one hand down in between our legs and I could feel him moving his dick around so that it was right at the entrance of my pussy. When he started to push in, I gasped... clutching at his neck. It just felt so strange, it didn't hurt like I expected it to... more like a steady pressure, or stretching. Like when you stretch a muscle that you didn't even know you had and it feels SO good.

It was NOTHING like the vibrator... so much softer and yet so firm, wider... I moaned as he pressed deeper. Definitely longer. And with the heavy weight of HIM on top of me, which made it all so different.

He asked me if it hurt, and all I could do was shake my head no. It was like I could even form coherent thoughts much less words. I guess I didn't have a hymen, I didn't feel anything break... and then his groin was pressed up against mine and I realized that he was all the way inside me. Just the thought of it made me shudder with pleasure - and then he started thrusting.

In some ways that almost hurt, just because it was so much more forceful than I'm used to, I felt so small and helpless beneath him, but so turned on by that at the same time! He was like this hard force above me, driving into me, opening me up, and I just spread my legs wider and held him tighter. I started driving my hips up to meet him, and he would hold my lower body down with his body and then rub his groin against my clit. It made me writhe with pleasure... and I think he liked that a lot.

He put his hands under my head and lifted it up for a really deep kiss while he kept moving in and out of my body. Thanks to the lube on the condom it was really slick and easy, although I was so wet that I think it would have been anyway. I wrapped my legs around his body, trying to use them to push him into me... he kept teasing me by keeping just the head of his dick in and then suddenly plunging all the way into me. It hurt in the most wonderful way possible.

Luke took everything nice and slow, making sure to build up my pleasure rather than just concentrating on his own. I could tell because he was always looking at me for my reaction... not that I was thinking about it too much at the time, I was totally lost in all the incredible sensations. He hooked one arm under my leg, keeping my knee in the crook of his elbow, and he started really pounding me hard.

I practically screamed it felt so good, and it was the most incredible orgasm in the world. So much more powerful than any of the ones that I had ever managed to give myself, and all I could do was hold onto his shoulders... Then, since I was cumming, he started going all out, getting himself off and that just made my orgasm even MORE intense! I ended up having to reach up above my head and hold onto the bars there.

I could tell when he started cumming, because he suddenly lunged all the way into me and then stopped, holding so tight it took my breath away. My pussy was still humming and I could feel something different happening, although I'm not sure what. Then he collapsed on top of me.

We just lay there for a little bit, although not too long. Didn't want to leave the condom inside me for too long. Even though I'm on the pill, I didn't want to take any chances and I don't think he did either!

Then we cuddled and snuggled... and eventually had sex again. It actually hurt more the second time, because I was kinda sore from the first, but that went away REALLY fast. This time we switched positions and he let me be on top! I think he liked watching me bounce up and down on top of him... although I was a mean little tease! Sliding up and down VERY slowly. By the end, he grabbed me and rolled us over and just fucked me hard.

It was incredible. All of it.

Dear Diary,

Oh my god it hurt when I went to the bathroom this morning! Just soooo raw and chafed. I'm really really sore...

But still really really horny! It's like, I had a taste of sex and now I want MORE MORE MORE!

Dear Diary,

I think I might be a nympho. Even though my pussy is soooo sore, I can't stop! It's probably a good thing that we couldn't get together yesterday. But he's coming over tonight! And I'm going to JUMP him!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,589 Followers