Dear Diary Ch. 07

Story Info
Things work themselves out.
1.1k words
4.49
33.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

Dear Diary,

So Dru finally dragged me out of my slump... and I'm still an idiot but I might as well do what Luke is and not be retarded. So I'm going on a date tonight with a very nice guy named Chris, he asked me out a couple times before but I always said no since I was concentrating completely on Luke... Still wish I just hadn't talked to him about seeing other people. I wish I'd just said I wanted to see just him instead of getting freaked out... I feel so stupid.

Anyway, at least I look good. And I'm feeling better.

Almost time for the date... *sigh*

Dear Diary,

Incredibly uncomfortable, when Chris and I were walking down the street to the restaurant, I definitely saw Luke with some of his friends on the other side of the street. He looked soooo stricken... I wonder if I looked like that when I saw that girl kiss him. And there was definitely no misinterpreting, Chris had his arm around my waist, pulled in close.

I have to admit, it kind of gave me a rush to know that Luke was now seeing ME with someone else, and even though we weren't kissing we were obviously on a date.

I did let Chris kiss me at the end of the date... it was nice, sweet. Very soft. But he wasn't Luke. And even though I'm kind of attracted to him, and we had a good date I still just want to date Luke.

Man I'm a stupid girl sometimes.

Dear Diary,

OH MY GOD. Absolutely insane.

So, a couple hours after Chris walked me back to my room, there's this really hard knocking on the door and I hear Luke calling out my name! So I open the door, and there he is, looking a little worse for the wear and he just GRABS me and starts kissing me really deep and pushing me back to the bed! I managed to get the door closed behind him, but then his arms just pulled me against him and wouldn't let go.

There was something intensely possessive about it... and thank God Dru was out for the night already.

He pushed me back onto the bed and he was kissing me soooo deeply, it made my entire body tingle. And then he started practically ripping both of our clothes off, I couldn't even do ANYTHING... especially since he was lying completely across me. It was so hot though, like he had to have me right then and there and I don't think he would have even cared if Dru HAD been home!

It was really rough, and at the same time REALLY hot. His hands squeezed my breasts soooo tight and then all of the sudden he was thrusting into me, and I wasn't really ready and it hurt a little but felt SO good at the same time! Being not quite wet enough seemed to make me even tighter and we were both gasping as he shoved inside me, he was squeezing my breasts so hard I felt like they were going to pop!

And then he kind of groaned and started thrusting back and forth, really hard, one arm wrapped around my body while he kept squeezing my boobs with his other hand. Then he pressed his lips against the nape of my neck and started sucking, I tried to push him off at first because I didn't want a hickey, but he wouldn't let go! It was like he was determined to leave a mark on me, HIS mark... and as my pussy got wetter and wetter I stopped caring. Just having him inside me felt so good... and the next thing I knew his lips were off of my neck and mine were on his! I was using my teeth too, biting down, and I didn't even realize it at first...

The entire time I was sucking on his neck and he was fucking me he was whispering, "Mine mine mine mine... say you're mine... mine... ALL mine..."

I let go of his neck and my lips felt so swollen from sucking on his skin, and I said, "I'm yours... I'm yours, just yours, and YOU'RE MINE!"

And he just started fucking me even harder, and I cried out... it felt like we were going to go through the bed! Then he grabbed my hands and held them above my head, and basically held me down while he just fucked me harder and harder, and his face got all twisted up... and then I was screaming because I was cumming so hard. He held me down the whole time, just thrusting and thrusting while I writhed underneath him, and just as I thought I was finishing he went into a kind of rapid-fire and then shoved deeply all the way and held it there. I could feel his dick swelling up inside me, and for the first time I realized that he wasn't even wearing a condom and that he was going to cum INSIDE me for the first time and my orgasm just exploded into another one.

Waves of pleasure, gripping both of us... he was so hard and immobile on top of me and I couldn't stop rubbing my pussy against him, I could actually FEEL him spurting inside of me. It was safe enough, I was on the pill after all... my mother had always told me to use two kinds of birth control to be sure but I hadn't missed a day of taking my pill ever since Luke and I FIRST started having sex.

He lay on top of me for awhile, just stroking my hair and we were murmuring to each other... I don't even know what. Just like, how much we liked each other and how jealous we'd been and how silly it had all been... I told him that I'd wanted to be exclusive but I'd been afraid that HE wouldn't, and I'd just made a mess of the whole thing. He told me that after the girl kissed him he just kinda pulled away and actually left the party.

So neither of us did anything more than kiss someone else... which is nice to know. Not that it would have mattered anyway, since we weren't actually together, if he had done something more, but it might have bothered me.

Anyway, he slept over that night and we are now OFFICIALLY together.

Dear Diary,

Chris asked me out on a second date... had to tell him no. I felt kind of bad about it... but can't do anything about it. He was really sweet about it though, very in character... he's such a nice guy, I think if I hadn't found Luke first I could have definitely dated Chris.

But I'm very happy with Luke... especially because he says tomorrow he has a surprise for me. Something fun and kinky!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers