Dear Diary Ch. 09

Story Info
The last entry in her Diary.
1.4k words
4.54
39.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,574 Followers

Author's Note: I hope you've enjoyed this series, I know I've enjoyed writing it... although for me it was a little bit different than many of my other stories. This particular entry has MF sex and a lot of teasing. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Dear Diary,

Well, ever since I handcuffed Luke he's been HEAVILY hinting that he'd like to do the same to me... to tell the truth I'm really curious, but I don't want to just give in either. It's kind of fun teasing and resisting... although he's gotten in the habit of holding my hands down above my head when we have sex which is an awful lot of fun.

Dru told me I should just go for it. She says it's kind of fun to be helpless, and also really easy cuz you're letting the other person do all the work. Which is definitely true, when I had Luke handcuffed I was the one doing EVERYTHING.

Still, it's kind of a scary thought to be totally at the mercy of someone else, even if they've already been totally at your mercy. I trust him... it's just a little... I don't know. I don't know why I wouldn't let him do it if I trust him. And I DO trust him. It is kinda fun to try and make him work for it though.

Dear Diary,

So I wanted to try handcuffing Luke again, but he wouldn't let me! *giggles* Said that turn about's fair play and I can't do it to him again until I submit! I'm getting more used to the idea, although of course I couldn't give in when he was trying to bargain for it. I just flipped my hair, and we had sex with me holding HIS hands down above his head! He rather liked that I think, I did too, even though we both knew that he could have easily overpowered me at any second.

I really like that he let me do that though, be on top and holding him down. He was really just playing along, since there's no way I could have ever REALLY held him down. It was really sweet in a way. Very typical of Luke though. I think I could totally be falling in love with him.

Dear Diary,

Ha... So I guess Luke just got tired of waiting!

We were making out, with him on top of me, and he took off my shirt and bra so that I was totally topless. Then he started running his hands up and down my arms, pushing them above my head, and that's definitely not unusual coming from him lately, but then all of the sudden I couldn't move my wrists anywhere! The sneaky bastard had handcuffed me without even warning me!

I yelled at him, and he laughed and started trailing his fingers around my breasts, making my nipples get REALLY hard... Dru was right. It really was kind of hot being at his mercy, I couldn't do anything at all! Not even tease him back! Then he took off my pants and started running his hands up and down my thighs, mimicking what I had done to him when he'd been hand-cuffed... he didn't touch my pussy OR my nipples but he touched ALL around them. This really feather-light very teasing touch that had me panting for more.

THEN he began brushing his fingers across my pussy and over my nipples, but it was such a light touch that it just made me ache even more! I was starting to beg him to REALLY touch me, but he just smiled and kept trailing his fingers over my body. When I thought I was going to explode, he leaned over and started using his tongue. Just as lightly as he'd been touching me with his fingers, and it made me WRITHE before him.

I was totally helpless to his teasing, my arms all stretched out, and the whole situation was really turning me on. Not to mention what he was doing to my body.

He started to undress too, and I could see that he was REALLY turned on by what he was doing to me. His dick was just as swollen and purplish looking as it had been when I was teasing HIM. There was a little bottle in his jeans pocket that he pulled out, like lotion, and he poured some into his hands and then began really firmly rubbing my breasts with it. It smelled like strawberries, and it felt WONDERFUL to have him firmly touching me... except that he was watching my face like he was expecting something to happen...

Then my breasts started tingling, and my nipples, getting really warm too... and I thought it was just the friction of his hands, except that he moved them away and my breasts were still hot and tingling! My nipples felt like they were so swollen and almost fizzy with sensation. I asked him what the lotion was and he said it was warming lotion.

And with that, he started rubbing it into my pussy... sliding two lotion covered fingers up into my body.

I went WILD... it was like I was burning, inside and out, on fire with an itch, a NEED for sex. I was writhing as he slid his fingers in and out of me, my breasts tingling almost unbearably. Then, suddenly, he also slid a slick finger into my ass and I gasped with shock... it was the first time that he'd ever even TOUCHED my ass, and definitely the first time anything had ever entered my ass!!! But he didn't seem to want to linger there, he just wanted it to burn as much as the rest of my pleasure centers.

I was almost disappointed when he pulled his finger out, it had been such an interesting new sensation, but a little relieved too. It had been slightly uncomfortable having something in my ass... although perhaps not nearly as uncomfortable as the warm tingling that remained. Luke just sat back and watched me writhe for a bit, blowing on my heated flesh and making me moan and beg for him.

Then, as the tingling was finally starting to subside, he positioned himself between my thighs and thrust into my body. It only took one stroke, I was so wet and ready from all the teasing, so turned on that my body just accepted him and clutched him into me. His hands started running up and down my sides as he fucked me hard, almost as though he was totally ignoring my needs and just taking pleasure in my body.

It turned me on even more that he was fucking me so hard like that, with such abandon... I could feel my orgasm rising even though he wasn't anywhere near his, and I SCREAMED when it hit me. Everything felt so good, so hot and tingling and pleasurable, and his dick pounding away at my pussy... my arms above my head, I wanted to hold him but couldn't and my wrists kept jerking on the cuffs. My whole body was on fire with ecstacy.

And he kept thrusting and thrusting... my orgasm slowed and then swelled again as he continued to pound my sensitive pussy, rubbing his groin against my body and making me thrash as he ground against pleasured, swollen flesh. My clit felt like it was going to explode, I couldn't stop cumming, and he didn't stop fucking me...

Tears were running down my cheeks from the sheer unadulterated pleasure of it, and then his arms tightened around my body, tightening so that I almost couldn't breath, and he thrust hard one last time. I gasped, my breath almost knocked out of me from the force of it, and I felt his dick swelling inside of me. My legs tightened around his body, holding him into me as the final dregs of my last orgasm shuddered through me.

We both groaned as he began to spill inside of me, pulsing against my sensitive walls, his body moving slightly against mine as he filled my pussy with his cum. Then he kind of sighed and relaxed, his weight resting completely on me. I sighed too, feeling totally exhausted, although my body was still tingling a little from the lotion.

We kissed, and he undid the handcuffs and we cuddled. And while we were laying there he started stroking my hair, and I looked up at him and he said,

"I love you Erin."

And I smiled and said, "I love you too Doug."

And everything was perfect.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,574 Followers