Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now our tongues were dueling in a sword fight, and we kept going on like this, sucking each other out, nibbling, and tasting each other's saliva. I was so lost and gone into the world of libido that I even moved my hands onto his cock and started rubbing his cock from outside, trying to massage it, and at the same measure it length and girth.

[I was acting like a whore! And I was loving it!]

Rohit immediately broke the kiss and moved down to my boobs. He held them with his hand from below and started to kiss the naked mounds. He kissed them first, then slobbered on them, and started to scratch them with his teeth.

[Oh! My god! I was making out right in front of everyone with my husband's friend and I was loving it! In fact, I wanted more!]

My pussy was leaking, and it was so itchy that I wanted to masturbate right there in the club. No, I wanted Rohit to lick on my pussy and put his hard cock inside. Rohit was handling me like a whore and people who were dancing around us were watching us. This display to the public heightened my arousal and I was being pornographic in my actions. Who would have thought that a conservative Indian wife like me would be doing this! After spending some time on massaging my open boobs, Rohit took me back in a passionate kiss. This time I was so lost, I was wrapping myself around Rohit's body, with only one leg on the ground, the other around his thigh, as if I was forcing myself into his body. I was holding onto him for support, while he was swaying me side to side in a passionate kiss.

After a minute or two, when we came out of our long passionate kiss, we suddenly saw Manoj standing right next to us with loads of drinks on a tray.

Manoj: So you lovebirds started the party without me?

That brought us back to reality. Rohit and I immediately moved away from each other, as if we were two teenagers caught by a domineering parent. For few of those brief few minutes in the arms of Rohit, I completely forgot that I was married, and that I was in Goa, making out with my husband's best friend behind his back.

Rohit was grinning sheepishly. Manoj was understandably upset - his expression was as if he was cheated.

Rohit: What happened, Manoj? What took you so long?

Manoj: You wouldn't believe it! What a big crowd there at the counter. It took lot of time to get to the bartender. Anyway I brought a good quota of drinks so that we don't have to keep going back. But it looks like you two got started without me, huh!

I realized that our actions peeved Manoj. I didn't want to upset him. I liked him as much as I liked Rohit. So, I dragged Manoj to our corner seats.

Me: Nothing like that, Manoj. Come let's have drinks and party together. We just got started, we have whole night to ourselves, right?

I was holding his hands, and arms, and kept touching him, his face, and his hair. Manoj beamed once again and was back in good mood. The three of us were now sitting in the low seats on our corner. Manoj gave us our drinks, called them Blood Effect, and we took the shots together. We went for another round of the same.

Once again we were like how it was in the car, I was squeezed between these two men, none of whom was my husband, where each of them was trying to impress me. The difference is that it was not as humid, and the liqueur in our blood was making the whole experience lively and entertaining, as if there was nothing amiss with the sight of a married woman having fun with two men.

Slowly the shots started to have an effect on me. I was getting tipsy. The world seemed a better place, made me feel happy, I was having a good time, and I really desperately wanted to fuck!

[Oh! O you two men, enough of this seduction, drag me to a corner and fuck my brains out!]

As if Manoj heard my inner voice, he said, 'Now it's my turn to dance with my beautiful Bhabhi!' Though we agreed not to address me that way, Manoj stressed on Bhabhi to make me feel that I was the wife of someone else. When he was taking me to the dance floor holding me by my waist, it was as if he was taking me to a bedroom to fuck me.

With Rohit still seated in the corner watching us, Manoj and I started to dance. I was in much better mood now, with alcohol going into my blood stream, and with heightened libido from the previous ribald dance with Rohit. But Manoj was in a complete league altogether. Unlike Rohit who was smooth and slow, Manoj is all raw and quick. He went straight for my boobs and started kissing them. He held me tight, started moving his hips, pushing his engorged cock onto my pussy, rubbing it at the right places to elicit passionate moans from me.

Me: MMMM! Manoj! What are you doing?

Manoj: Bhabhi, if you don't like this, I will stop it immediately!

Me; NOOOO! Don't stop! I am loving this. Please Don't Stop!

With that encouragement and invitation, there was nothing to stop Manoj from doing what he wanted to do to me. He started biting my boobs, and slurped on my cleavage, moving his tongue deep into the recess of the cleavage, and kept kneading my ass cheeks forcefully, sometimes separating them by force. He moved them apart so much that I even felt a waft of fresh air on my pussy and asshole. He held me tight and then moved his tongue inside the bustline of the dress to reach the aureole of my breast. And he started to lick it. Manoj must have known he reached the right destination because of the heavy bumps on my aureole. He tried to force his tongue even deeper and he hit the jackpot. He started to lick the upper side of my thick and hard nipple. This guy is gutsy.

Me: MMMM! Manoj, what are you doing! MMMM

Manoj: Bhabhi, I want to fuck you! I really want to fuck you!

Me; So, who is stopping you Manoj, FUCK ME!

I looked straight into his eyes to let him know that I was serious about what I said.

Manoj: Yes, Bhabhi, will definitely fuck you tonight. I promise I will.

Mel That's my man!

And I started to kiss him with love and affection, because of the promise he made. Manoj was doing everything to impress me and he has been successful at that. Looks like Manoj wanted to outdo Rohit. He wanted to prove he was more of a man. Also, the fact that I have seen his dick that afternoon made him overconfident. He knew that I was looking lustily at his engorged cock at the beach. So, he naturally assumed I was easy for me. Probably my antics with Rohit emboldened him further. He saw me as his next conquest. I wanted to be his conquest. I was high and lost all inhibitions and was acting like a whore.

Unlike how I danced with Rohit, I was slobbering all over Manoj's face, bit his lips, scratched his face with my teeth, and sucked on his tongue as if it was his thick and engorged cock. I was being wild. Meanwhile, Manoj was pushing his hardened cock into my body. This was making me go weak in my legs. I attached myself to his body on the dance floor. He kept kneading my ass, and was putting his fingers into my asshole over the thin fabric of my dress. He kept mauling my boobs and even tried to tug my breast out, but then changed his mind. I kept looking at Rohit while Manoj was playing with my body and I could see his lust-filled eyes. I was making these two men go mad with desire. But I can bet that my desire was for more intense than theirs, and I have a leaking pussy to vouch for that.

To an observer at the club, the entire spectacle must have looked like a foreplay from a pornographic movie. Most people that were earlier dancing around us stopped dancing and were enjoying the show we were putting on for them. Manoj was being rough and dominating, but I loved his maneuvers. I would take him any day, anywhere. Sometimes a woman wants to be taken, against her will, and Manoj is that kind of man.

[Oh! Manoj! If you fuck me right now on this dance floor in front of all these people, I will fuck you back!]

The increased sexual tension amongst us was making us do all kinds of naughty things in that crowded place. Our dance had become so obscene that we couldn't do much more on the dance floor without crossing the legal limits. We needed a respite -Manoj and I joined Rohit at our corner table.

Rohit: Wow! I really loved the way you two danced.

Menaka: Thank you, Rohit. You must have joined us on the floor.

Manoj: Yes, Rohit, you should have joined us.

Rohit: OK, let's have another round of shots, then we can all go and dance, what do you say?

Me: I am game!

We took another round of shots. With so much music and dance all around us, I was getting high - which is kind of good because it was lowering my inhibitions. And that's what I really needed at this point of time. Soon, all the three of us went to the dance floor.

[It was a big mistake. What kind of sheep would go out with two hungry wolves?]

Both of my husband's friends pounced on me and started dancing with me. One of them was working in the front and the other was taking care of my back. The crowd around me stopped dancing and were just witnessing a frenzied foreplay. Sanjay's friends were using me to the hilt. One of them would dance with me for a while and then toss me over to the other. There was lot of groping, touching, caressing, kneading, pressing mauling, and sometimes, biting. It felt like my entire body was being touched and played it. Most of the attention went to my boobs, my ass, my crotch, my waist, my back, my lips, my face, my neck, my thighs, in that order.

Our bodies were getting sweaty, and my dress was sticking to my body completely, showing off my body contours in explicit details. The navel was showing off prominently, and my butt which accentuates at the top made the dress go into the ass crease showing off the shape of my globes in abundance. My entire skin was sweaty and sticky, but the guys seems to enjoy it. Wherever possible, they were cleaning off the sweat with their tongues. Yes, they were just licking and biting me. I had some bite marks on my shoulders, and on my boobs.

[Sanjay could come in anytime, Oh my god! What if he sees me in this state? Would he approve? Or would he make a scene?]

Even the guys were sweaty. Especially Manoj. The sweat was dripping off of him in streams and would land on various parts of my body further adding to my sweatiness. All in all, we were pretty drenched from our sweat, and we were smelling carnal. None of us were ready to let go of each other. So, we got into a new position for dancing. Manoj was behind my back, and Rohit was in front of me, but all of us were turned in the same direction. Manoj was pushing his erect dick into my ass, while I was pressing my boobs into Rohit's back. And in this position, we couldn't do much except gyrate our hips, move back and forth and sideways, as if we were fucking each other in tandem. Manoj took this seriously and started to pump me from behind, dry fucking me, while I was pushing myself onto Rohit. After few minutes, we reversed it, and now Rohit was behind me dry fucking me while my boobs were all over Manoj's back. Rohit kept kissing me on my neck, and I was kissing Manoj's neck. Once in a while Rohit turned my head backwards, and we kissed like in a porno movie, jutting our tongues out, playing with them, without involving the lips. It was so erotic.

[It was like I died and was in heaven, except that in this heaven, it is orgy all the time!]

Manoj didn't like this position, so he just turned around and grabbed my boobs and held me close. Now, I was sandwiched between the two guys. Manoj started to kiss me on my mouth, taking my lips into his mouth, and using lot of tongue, while Rohit was kissing on my neck and shoulder. Now, I could feel both their dicks on my body at the same time, one in front and one in back. They started to hump me from front and back and I was being treated like a ragdoll. I was so lust-filled that even I started to use my hands - I held Manoj's hips and was forcing them into me, and at times I reached behind my back to touch Rohit's crotch over his pants, just to give him encouragement.

At one point of time, both of my legs were in the air, I was being supported by my hands around Rohit who was behind me, and Manoj was holding me by my ass cheeks. Most of the crowd around us were watching this awesome display of licentiousness and ribaldry. My dress was no longer decent, it was riding up on my thighs, and the way they were manhandling me, sometimes the nipples were coming out for a peek. Manoj was a pervert. He caught my boob and started to press it, and deliberately pulled it out so that the nipple came out into the open. My erect nipple was looking menacing. It was dark, thick and engorged. Manoj took it in his mouth and started to suck on it, bite on it and pull on it. Right in front of the crowd on the dance floor!

Me: OWWW! MMMM! HMMMM! Manoj! What are you doing?

There was no answer. Manoj just kept doing whatever he was doing. So that I don't focus on it, Rohit once again took my face, turned it around and started to kiss me. The crowd around us completely stopped their dance, formed a ring and were looking at us. Some of them took their cameras out and started to videotape the action, and take pictures. This was too much. Even Rohit thought it was going out of control. He tapped onto Manoj.

Rohit: Manoj, Sanjay could come anytime, let's go and sit!

Reluctantly, we stopped our foreplay on the dance floor and got back into our corner leaving most of the crowd dejected and disappointed.

[I guess they were anticipating that I would be fucked right there on the dance floor. I wish I was!]

My husband's best friends and I sat down for another round of shots. The fact that I was having so much fun with different men other than my husband was making the whole experience thrilling and exciting. I don't remember the last time I had this much fun. I guess one can get addicted to this kind of life and there could be no going back. May be that's the reason most societies don't allow women to get close to men other than their husbands. The attention they receive from men outside the marriage can be quite intoxicating, the pleasure outside marriage quite stimulating. I guess all women love to taste the forbidden fruit.

[Thinking of tasting the forbidden fruit, when will these guys hand over their banana to me for licking, sucking and biting?]

Thanks to Manoj who brought enough liqueur for us, we kept on taking more alcohol without having to go the bar. We took the salt, the tequila and the lime, to take in another round of alcohol into my craving body. Before my body could accommodate the strong taste of the tequila, Manoj turned me to his side, grabbed me by the neck, pulled my face towards his and started to kiss me. I didn't resist. I wanted it so bad!

[At last! The men are taking charge! Please, take me all the way! And fuck me!]

I was let go after almost a minute-long kiss, which was full of lust and wantonness. It was more about tongue-dueling than about mating of lips. Now, it was Rohit's turn. Even he turned into an aggressive lover after watching Manoj in action. He kissed me differently now, the sensitivity that I experienced earlier from him was gone - it was wild and unbridled. While I was kissing Rohit, Manoj grabbed the top of my dress, and pulled it down to expose my succulent breasts.

And while I was still in a kiss with Rohit, Manoj came from below and started to suck on my boob, pulling on my thick nipple. A conservative housewife from a middle class Indian family is getting kissed and sucked by two men in a bar. It must have been a wonderful sight!

Once again we were putting up a show, but there were not too many observers this time, I guess some of them wanted to give us our privacy. I turned around, this time it was Manoj kissing me and massaging my breast that was closer to him, while Rohit suckled on the other breast. My hand was in Manoj's hair. I was caressing him and making love to him while Rohit worked on my boob. Both of them were more interested in my boobs, so they got down to it and started to suck each one of them. There I was, sitting like a whore, with two of my husband's friends sucking my tits. It was like a fierce competition for them, to show me who can suck better, who can please me better. I was receiving both pain and pleasure, because they were pulling, tugging and chewing my teats and kept on pumping my boobs in an attempt to get the phantom milk out of it. I put hands in their heads, stroking them, and thus feeling like a queen being serviced by my two sex slaves.

I guess Manoj wanted more. He came up, looked at me, and said, 'Menaka, suck my cock.'

As if I was a newly recruited soldier obeying my drill sergeant, I opened his pants without flinching, then his zippers, and then his underwear, to get my monster prize out. Wow! It looked glorious. His cock was an amazing tool. It was so extraordinary that it needs a name. Yes, like the Excalibur, the sword of Arthur, it stood up proud, as if it had its own existence independent of Manoj. Extremely thick at the bottom, slowly tapering as it went up and suddenly ending up in a very big bulbous cockhead, it was genuinely what women crave for. The veins moving around the trunk looked ominous and threatening, invoking a certain fear, the kind of fear which everyone women can only desire for, but only few can attain. I am going to be the lucky woman. I took his cock in my hand- it was warm, and rock hard. When I wrapped it in my hand, my fingers couldn't even touch my thumb - never knew that dicks can be so thick. It felt so good in my slim and delicate hands, like the beauty holding the beast.

Like a bee attracted towards the honey, I was drawn to Manoj's cock. I put my face in his crotch, and started to touch it with my lips, my face, and cheeks, making love with it. I was trying to feel the length, the girth, and the contours of this monstrous beast, as if I was trying to tame it and take control. Suddenly the whiff of his manly smell got caught in my nose. It was masculine and raw, and carnal. It many have been the smell of dried pre cum that Manoj has been ejecting the whole evening during our foreplay, or could have been the smell of the sweat of his crotch area, or combination of the both. It was musky, intoxicating, and alluring, making me weak in my legs. How could a man smell so good? Especially down there! Or is it the alcohol in my blood altering my senses. I put my nose onto the Excalibur and started to drawn the strong and masculine smell, and moved it from the head of the cock down to the base and moved my nose deep into his crotch, under the base of the cock onto his balls. The smell only increased in its acridity, making me swoon. It acted like an aphrodisiac, filling me with lust.

[Oh! How much I wanted to get fucked by that monster!]

After having my fill smelling it, I started tasting it. And it tasted good. A bit salty but the right amount to make it worthwhile. I started to suck on Manoj's glorious cock, the same one which was sucked on by Sahana today, and earlier got fucked on by Pooja. Now, it's all mine. I sucked his cock like I have never done before. I used my tongue, my lips and my teeth and kept pumping it with my hand. While I was working Manoj's cock, Rohit put his hand around me, reached for my hanging tit, and started to milk it. I wanted to take all of Excalibur inside my mouth, so I tried to deep throat the beast, but could not.

[I need to learnt the art of deep throating, something to remember!]

After sucking on Manoj's gorgeous cock for few minutes, I came up, and kissed Manoj on his lips, transferring the taste of his own penis into his mouth, and it looked like Manoj loved it. What a man!

Now, I decided to focus on Rohit. There was also a bit of time pressure. Sanjay could come in anytime now, and I didn't want him to see his beautiful sincere wife sitting in between two men sucking their dicks. I want to relieve them as soon as possible.