Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lokesh was not ready to leave. He wanted more of me.

Lokesh: Menaka, I want you.

Me: What do you mean you want me? I am not a candy that you can have me.

Lokesh: I want to fuck you, Menaka. Really, I want to have a go at you.

Me: You are fool to think you can fuck me.

Lokesh: But you have been flirting me, egging me on, giving me such hard on. Look.

He directly pointed me to his boner in his pants.

Me: Go home now, Lokesh. We will talk later.

Lokesh: No. I won't. If you send me without giving me something, I will make a big scene right here in front of your friends.

Me: Ok. Ok. What do you want to do?

Lokesh: I want to fuck you.

Me: No, that is not possible. I am having periods. (I lied)

Lokesh: Then at least relieve me from this.

Me: How do I do that?

Lokesh: Menaka, you know very well. Don't act. Suck me, please.

I decided this was the best way to get rid of him now. I took his hand and led him upstairs as if he was a school boy. There were many empty rooms in the marriage hall on the first floor. Once we entered an empty room, I locked the door. Immediately, without wasting a minute, Lokesh hurriedly opened my blouse and started to kiss and bite my breasts. Oh, My God! Lokesh has suddenly become so dominating. I liked this version of Lokesh. He sucked on my hardened nipples and started slurping and chewing on them. I was so forgone with lust, I didn't care anymore for norms of the society. I loved being treated like this at some wedding by an old friend from college who had crush on me. I was moaning with pleasure. Lokesh moved down and started kissing my waist and abdomen. He was slobbering all over my smooth skin while mauling my breasts with his hands.

Lokesh forced me to sit on my knees in front of him, so that his crotch was right in front of my beautiful face. Looking down at me, he ordered, 'Go ahead Menaka! Now get my cock out'.

To Lokesh's surprise, I meekly obliged. Without making any protest I started to take off his belt and zipper looking into his eyes like an experienced prostitute. Kneeling like that, topless, in front of a man other than my husband, I took out his semi erect dick, and started playing with it using my fingers.

'What are you looking at? Suck my dick!' Lokesh demanded.

Like a compliant whore, I took his dick in my mouth and started to lick it, making it grow larger slowly. Within few seconds, it grew to its full size. Not bad! I thought. Lokesh was sporting a decent sized cock.

[How perverted have I become, that I started to change opinions about men based on the size of their dicks?]

I started to give Lokesh a fantastic blowjob. I wanted to reward him for being an escort, nice companion for the evening. I sucked on him so vigorously that he had to spread his hands on the walls trying to hold onto something. I slurped on his dick like it was a lollipop. I put his hand around his balls and started to squeeze them. I scraped his thighs with my finger nails while I deep throated his dick so that my nose was now touching his pubic hair.

[Wow! My first deep throat!]

Lokesh grabbed my head and pulled my head further. His dick was now completely in my throat. After few seconds, I started to gag. He let go of me. I resumed sucking on his dick as if I was a hungry calf that was sucking on a cow udder. Very soon, Lokesh could not control it anymore. He held my head, and started shouting, 'Menaka, Menaka, you are such a slut! Oh my God! I am about to cum!' Without releasing me he released his cum deep into my mouth. And with the fear that I may drop some of his semen onto my clothes, I just swallowed every bit of his hot cum.

[Oh! Wow! I swallowed directly!]

As soon as Lokesh deposited his man juices into my belly, he zipped up his pant and left the room even without saying 'bye' to me. I stood up, hooked up my blouse, straightened my hair, went to the wash basin to clean up my face and stepped out.

Lokesh was nowhere to be seen. In fact, he left the marriage hall since his thirst got quenched. I was actually relieved that Lokesh was no longer there around me like a lost puppy. Now, I can enjoy the gazes of other men with unbridled lust. I knew that I was looking quite slutty because almost every man was looking at me from top to bottom, focusing their eyes on my cleavage and my deep navel. I started looking around to find Bharka and Tanvi, but they were nowhere to be seen - they had gone to take care of some rituals at the wedding leaving me alone.

[I was completely unaware that my best friend's husband, Chetan, had recorded my sexual exploit with Lokesh. He was stealthily watching the whole thing from a big ventilator connecting the other room. He had moved a chair and climbed on it and had perfect view of what was transpiring between me and Lokesh. He recorded the whole session with his mobile phone and he is going to use it against me!]

When Lokesh left the wedding, I felt relieved. I didn't have to put up with his lecherous behavior anymore. Since I could not find my girlfriends, I went around looking for them. That's when suddenly someone came from behind and pulled me away into a corner behind curtains. Before I could shout or yell, the man put his hand on my mouth and said, 'SSSHHH!' I was quite shocked to see that it was Chetan. I was quite surprised by this behavior coming from my best friend's husband. Before I could protest, he held me from behind and said, 'Look! What I recorded'. He showed the video of me giving blowjob to Lokesh. It was captured quite nicely wherein anyone would recognize that it was undoubtedly me. He then said, 'Menaka! Just imagine this in the whatsapp of your husband, Bharkha and Tanvi!'

Me: Chetan! How do you get this? What were you doing?

Chetan: The question is, Madam, if I may, what were YOU doing with Lokesh in that room?

I realized that I was not in a position to point any accusatory fingers at him.

Me: Why are you doing this to me! Chetan, Please don't do this! I am your wife's best friend.

Chetan: Don't act like a chaste and sincere housewife! Menaka! I have seen everything. You were sucking his dick like a prostitute.

Me: Look! Lokesh blackmailed me into doing it. I didn't have an option. Please delete this video right now. Please, Chetan!

Chetan: Menaka, I will definitely delete the video. But first, you have to do something for me.

Me: What is that?

Chetan: You have to give me the same gift that you gave to that wimpy Lokesh!

Me: No. Chetan. No. I can't. I mean, I shouldn't. You are my best friend's husband. Why are you doing this to me?

Chetan: Menaka! Stop this melodrama. I am not asking you do anything extraordinary. I am just asking you do to something that you did to Lokesh. Otherwise, expect this video in the mailboxes of all the people that I know. Some of them know you too.

I realized I had no choice. I thought for a brief moment - sucking one guy or two guys makes no difference. If he is really going to delete the video, it is worth it.

Me: Come, then. let me suck you as well!

With a smirk, I ran away towards the room, with Chetan following me, not convinced that I will actually suck him. I closed the door, and bent down and said, 'Come one, Get your dick out!'

Chetan couldn't believe his luck. He never dreamt that I would agree so soon with so much eagerness. He immediately took out his thick dark dick. I couldn't believe the size of it. I didn't think his cock would be so big. 'Lucky Bharka!' I thought.

Chetan: So, do you like it? It's big, no?

Me: Hmm... Yes.

Chetan: You slut, I am quite sure it is much bigger than your husband's.

Me: Yes it is.

I held it in my hand, and soon it gained its full erection. I started licking and sucking it. In brief three minutes, Chetan became the second man that day to deposit his entire load straight into my belly. After I stood up, I ensured that Chetan deleted the video from his camera gallery. Once I was satisfied that it was deleted, I left the room asking Chetan not to immediately follow me to avoid any witnesses. I went back to the wedding to look for Bharkha and Tanvi. I spotted them near the dais. They were also looking for me.

Bharkha: Where were you, Menaka? We were looking for you?

['Actually, I was blowing your husband a minute ago!'

But that was not what I could tell her.]

Me: Oh! I had to get rid of Lokesh, you know. He is such a pest.

Bharkha: Ah! That's a nice thing you did, Menaka. Otherwise, he was about to take advantage of you today.

Tanvi: Yes, Bharkha, Lokesh is not like our husbands. He is definitely one of those guys ready to take advantage of vulnerable girls. Good that he is gone.

After a while, when we were all walking around the wedding, strutting our bodies to the many men at the wedding who were consuming us damsels by staring at us, Dheeraj, Tanvi's husband, slowly approached me and asked me to come to a corner. I was a bit confused, I asked, 'What is it Dheeraj?' a bit annoyingly, 'what do you want?' Dheeraj coolly opened his phone and showed me the same video - I was furiously sucking Lokesh. He whispered, 'Menaka, you slut! This is what I want. Got it?'

I was now completely shocked.

[If Chetan had deleted the file, how come Dheeraj has it?]

[This is what happened. After I blew him and took his load straight into my belly, Chetan met Dheeraj. Chetan couldn't control his excitement and told the Dheeraj everything. Though he deleted the video from the Gallery, Chetan was smart enough to send a copy to his own e-mail id - he showed that video to Dheeraj who got thoroughly excited. Chetan then told Dheeraj that he too received a blow job from me. Dheeraj got even more excited and requested Chetan to send the same video to him. Chetan immediately transferred the video to Dheeraj through Bluetooth.]

So, now even Dheeraj had a copy of the video and he too wanted to me suck him off. Today, I started off sucking off Lokesh to send him home, and then sucked off Chetan to get the video deleted. Now, I couldn't take any chances. If it means I have to suck the third dick, let it be. I told him quite commandingly, 'OK Dheeraj, I will suck your dick as well, but promise me one thing, you will have to make sure that you and Chetan will delete the videos completely'. Dheeraj quite excitedly said, 'Yes, Menaka, we will completely format our mobiles to assure you'.

With that, I led Dheeraj to the same room where I had earlier blown two men before. Third time that day, I got her belly filled up with copious amount of cum. So much seed I swallowed that I was not feeling hungry anymore. After Dheeraj got relieved of his pent up excitement, he called Chetan into the room. Both of them deleted the e-mails, forwards, and everything else, to assure me that there are no videos on their phones anymore.

Three of us had the load off - Chetan and Dheeraj literally unloaded their load into my mouth, while I was relieved because I ensured that the video was deleted. All of us were looking more relaxed. I was once again sitting with my friends at the lunch participating in banter, generally having a good time.

Bharka: Menaka, why are you not eating anything?

Chetan: Bharkha! Menaka just had three kebabs and three kheers {white liquid dessert} already.

Bharka: Where are kebabs? I didn't see any of them.

Chetan: That's because Menaka finished all of them and there are none left for you.

These guys not only had fun at my expense, they want to tease me as well. I decided to play along.

Me: May be you guys don't know this but Bharka loves to eat many kebabs. Chetan, why don't you be a good husband and find some kebabs at the wedding, and get some for her? Looks like you seem to be very good at finding kebabs for hungry women.

Bharkha: Yes, Chetan, make yourself useful. Go find some kebabs for me.

Me: By the way, Bharka specially likes long and thick kebabs, which you guys cannot provide.

Chetan: Yeah, I can find kebabs, and thick ones too, but Bharka doesn't like kheer with them.

Me: Really? How come you don't like kheer with kebabs, Bharkha? Kheer is good for your skin, don't you know that?

Bharka is now confused with all this talk.

Bharkha: What are you guys talking about? Of course I like kebabs, and I love the kheer. Let me find some. I will go myself.

Bharkha is gone to find kebabs. Tanvi followed her. Their husbands and I have a good laugh.

Without their wives around, Chetan and Dheeraj lavished many compliments on me. Looks like they were still trying to woo me. Not sure what they want more from me. Already I had both their fills in my stomach. They kept telling me that they have never seen a women more beautiful than me. Dheeraj summed up courage to tell me that I was looking very sexy in the dress. I replied with equal composure, 'Thanks, Dheeraj!'

Then Chetan asked me why I chose to wear the Choli without a bra. Now, this was getting too much for me. I was not ready to entertain their lecherous moves anymore, especially right behind girlfriends' backs. So, I left the men and started walking towards Bharkha and Tanvi.

Chetan and Dheeraj swooned looking at my back. It turns out, the way Sanjay tied my lehenga, it was already riding low on my hips, but with removal of the dildo strap and recent escapades in which the lehenga moved a lot, it has come down further on my hips showing off the upper portion of the mounds of my buttocks.

It gave me thrills giving them feeling that I was now out of bounds for them. I soon joined Bharkha and Tanvi at the food stalls, but I observed something - many young men were constantly running behind me. I guess event they were enjoying the view as well.

Later in the evening, the wedding baraat {dance} turned out to be a colorful and fancy affair. Many drunken men from groom's side descended to dance quite aggressively. Slowly some of the brave women started to join the baraat dance. Bharkha and Tanvi started shaking their hips and their bosoms to the regale of many men - both young and old. Not to be left behind, I joined them as well. Now, it was a completely different sight to watch me dance in such a skimpy outfit.

My boobs were in display showing off most of the flesh. I moved my chest up and down and moved my hips to stop many men in their tracks. Some of the guests could swear that they had a glimpse of my nipples at least few times during the dance. Chetan and Dheeraj utilized the opportunity to be always next to me, holding my waist, my hips, and many times grinding their hard-ons into my buttocks.

I enjoyed their ministrations, their attentions and occasional grabs and pulls. I loved being the center of attention of these virile men all around me, who were holding me, grabbing me, and slobbering over my naked skin. And I didn't care a damn if everyone in the wedding thought I was a prostitute on hire.

Many other men at the wedding, Bharka's uncles and cousins, also came close to me to grab an occasional piece of meat, holding me, rubbing, pinching me, grabbing my bare back. The young men ogled in absolute trance, trying to hide their hard-on watching this apsara dance in front of them. I was sweating profusely and that only added further to the vulgarity of my display. My choli became attached to my boobs and my nipples were jutting far out. Also, my sweaty skin started to glisten in the lights of the baarat {Indian Wedding Dance}. After lot of grinding and physical attention, Chetan and Dheeraj could not take the torture anymore. So they decided to drop me home. Bharka and Tanvi innocently let them do it because they were busy with other rituals at the groom's house. Also, they thought their husbands were being chivalrous towards their best friend, which they admired in them.

Dheeraj drove the car with Chetan and me in the back. As soon as we hit the road, Chetan summarily took his hard dick out and asked me to suck on it. When I protested, he told me that I was getting it easy - if they wanted to, they could rape me and I wouldn't be able to do anything. Since I was in the heat anyway, my protests were merely superficial. I immediately bent down and started to suck on Chetan's big and hard dick.

While I was sucking him off, Chetan reached out to my back and loosened the Choli threads and pulled my blouse off of me. Now I was topless. But that did not stop me. I continued to suck on him as if being topless in the back of car and sucking a stranger was something I did quite often. Like an expert porn star, I sucked and slurped on his dick, licking his underside, gobbling his balls once in a while, squeezing his dick with my mouth. Chetan was in heaven.

After few minutes Chetan could not control himself anymore especially after so much grinding that his dick received during the dancing. He immediately shot into my mouth, and like a porn star I just swallowed all his cum. I even showed the goo in my mouth to him and then gulped it down into my belly.

Meanwhile Dheeraj was constantly looking back to see the action. He was getting excited waiting for his turn. After Chetan released himself he informed Dheeraj to stop the car. The guys switched their positions and now it was Dheeraj's turn to receive blowjob from my beautiful lips. Before I started sucking him, he bent over and took my succulent breasts and started sucking and fondling them. I was moaning loud, "Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmm... SUCK THEM... SUCK THEM MORE.. SUCK THEM HARDER". After some strong bites and sucking he took his dick out and asked me to return the favor.

I did a wonderful job on Dheeraj as well. Within few minutes he shot his load into my mouth which I swallowed without spilling a drop.

Soon we reached my home. The car stopped in front of my apartment. I took some time so that I could tie my Choli. Given the condition, I tried my best to look decent, and once I felt I couldn't improve my disheveled state any further, I stepped out and walked towards the lift in our apartment. Thankfully no one was around to see me in that thoroughly-fucked state.

I went home to the waiting arms of Sanjay who was eager to know everything from me. Sanjay was waiting for me in our bedroom. He saw the state I was in when I came in. The choli-lehenga was looking outrageously obscene. He wanted to know everything - but I could not reveal the sordid details, and instead told him how Lokesh tried to fondle me. I told him that Lokesh kissed me, and touched my boobs. I completely edited out all the fine details including the ministrations given by Chetan and Dheeraj and the blowjobs. That night Sanjay reveled in the adventures of his sweet wife and banged my brains out. I had the first fuck of the day, though I was handled by three different men the whole day. I was so far out with lust that I responded quite erotically to each of Sanjay's moves. I matched each of his thrust with a thrust of mine in the opposite direction. We were fucking each other. Sanjay licked my asshole and I loved it. He put some oil and pushed a finger into my deep cavern, and I imagined that it was Chetan's dick, and I loved it. He started pounding me doggy style with his dick, while he kept finger fucking me in my ass, and I imagined that it was Chetan and Dheeraj fucking me at the same time, and I loved it. When Sanjay was finally exhausted, for the first time since our marriage, I sucked him and swallowed his entire cum. The fourth man that I sucked and swallowed that day.

Mmmm! I was getting addicted to the men's cum! And I was loving it!

12