Debauchery of Vijaylakshmi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Vijayalakshmi was in the throes of ecstasy. She lay on her side with Bari behind her. He reached around and gripped her breasts, crushing them, kissing her turned face, his cock pressing into the cleft between her smooth buttocks.

"I want your ass, whore," he said.

Her leg rose high and back over his and he parted the lobes of her buttocks and pressed his bulging cock-head to her anus. She tensed, and he paused, reached around to finger her cunt. Her sphincter yielded and she gasped in joy.

Instantly, he pressed forward and gasped in shock at the heat of her ass. Her face jerked up, screwing up hard in agonized lust, her mouth tearing open. Her cry was loud and shrill and high. He lifted her buttock and thigh in his hand, gritted his teeth, flexed his taut buttocks and surged powerfully into her with a shuddering cry. Her voice dwindled to a sobbing moan of unmistakable lust.

And then Natarajan. God, no. Not together! amdev lay down in front of her and then his cock-head was at her cunt-lips, forcing them open and slowly squeezing into her cunt-channel. Vijayalakshmi cried out in shock and agony, her twin orifices plugged by the huge cocks and separated by the merest membrane of flesh.

Her cries metamorphosed into loud, shuddering moans as her two officials took her expertly, fucking and buggering her together, their bodies rocking against hers in unison, forcing their cocks into her cunt and anus as one.

Vijayalakshmi rocked and moaned between them as the bloated penises sawed rhythmically in and out of her cunt and ass. Then, gentle now, they repositioned themselves, with Bari on his back, Vijayalakshmi over him, her asshole impaled on his penis and Natarajan kneeling between her thighs, raiding her cunt. Her mouth opened and instantly Vincent was there, and she spluttered and gasped, and then began to suck hard as he fucked her face and then there were all three of them, fucking the one 24 year old girl like a two-bit slut, in unison, her every orifice plugged.

They took her again, one by one, Vincent fucking her slowly from behind, after she had sucked him, holding her hips and banging his hips against her buttocks, making her moan and rock to and fro, her breasts swinging. Then Natarajan took her on her back, twisting and spiraling into her, going on and on and on, and then it was Bari, impaling her cunt his dick and bouncing her, her cries pathetic little whimpers of lust as he fondled her swollen, angry breasts, the marks of their fingers on them in angry wears, holding her buttocks and fingering her anus, making her gasp, then yanking her down and sucking on her breasts, hard, making her scream and moan and gasp.

And then he pictured the look on her husband's face when he got this video tape, and he laughed with glee.