Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH HAYDEN I LOVE YOU BABY!! OHHH I LOVE YOU!!" She screamed honestly as his friend's dick ploughed relentlessly in and out of her unprotected pussy, the fact that she was telling her absent husband that she loved him while she had sex with his friend...well that simply tipped the stunning brunette over the edge. "OH HAYDEN I LOVE YOU!! OHHHH HAYDEN....OH BABY...HAYDEN, I LOVE CONNOR'S BIG COCK IN ME!! OHH HAYDEN I LOVE YOUR FRIEND FUCKING ME! OHH BABY...FUCK ME CONNOR, OHH SO GOOD...OHH HAYDEN I, I, I....OOOOHHHH FUUCKKK...CONNOR...I, I....I'M CUMMING OHHH FUCKKK I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGG!!!"

Her words of lust and passion turned into a wordless scream that filled the entire house it was so loud as Shelley suddenly tensed, gripping a death grip on the furthest edge of the table as the whole world exploded in colours and the most intense ecstasy wracked her sexy, naked, 27-year-old just-married body.

Shaking and shuddering, Shelley could feel Connor continue to fuck her through her mind-blowing orgasm as everything else seemed to cease to exist for an eternity as pure ecstasy and lust tore through every part of her hot, well-fucked body.

Again and again she shook and convulsed, screaming continuously and wordlessly as she came harder than ever, so tense that as Connor plunged his dick hard and fast into the tight, squeezing, vice-like-ness of her contracting pussy, his balls quickly began to tighten.

"Uhh Shelley...uhhh Shelley...oh fuck, oh fuck...I...fuck...I can't believe I'm...about to cum in Hayden's wife!! OHhhh fuck! OHHHFUUUCCKKK! Here it comes Shelley you hot slut!! Ohhh fuck, take my cum baby!! UGHHH!" Her husband's friend roared gutturally.

And as Shelley's own mind and body ripping orgasm slowly began to finally give way, her weak arms suddenly giving way so that she slumped down, her tight ass high as she was still impaled rigidly on his cock, gripping the edge of the table, moaning and purring contentedly into the wood as her large tits pressed softly into the table top...she heard Connor's growl...and then suddenly he slammed his entire eleven inch cock deep into her pussy, pressing her firmly into the table, and with a loud gasp, Shelley suddenly felt the thick head expand deep inside her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHMMMPPHH!!" Hayden's sexy wife of three weeks moaned erotically and wearily as suddenly a huge, thick load of potent cum blasted deep into her unprotected womb, followed swiftly by a second, a third, a fourth, a fifth...

Groaning deeply as Connor continued to empty his balls deep into her pussy, filling her womb with his hot, potent seed and coating the insides of her pussy with his thick cum, Shelley shuddered and drew in deep, oh so turned on, breaths at the feeling of her husband's friend filling her with his cum.

Again and again, Connor's huge cock pumped large, thick globs of his potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy and Shelley shuddered as a small orgasm passed through her body again at the thought and feeling...but fuck, he was cumming as much as he had all over her and down her throat earlier! Fuck! His cum was going to be filling her mouth if he carried on shooting so much into her!

"Ohhhh Connor, fill me with your cum...mmmmph!" Shelley purred hotly as she lay her forehead on the table and revelled in the feel of Hayden's friend giving her his hot seed. Panting deeply and still gripping tightly to the edge of the table, the hot brunette wife wondered where her husband was, what he was doing, and what he was thinking while his friend filled her womb with his thick, white seed. "Ohhhh!!"

"Uhhhh! I'm actually cumming inside you Shelley, ughh, fuuckk, I'm actually cumming inside your sweet pussy!! FUCKKK!" Her husband's friend groaned half-smug and half-ecstatically and Shelley sighed a deeply satisfied moan.

For what seemed like an eternity, Shelley's thoroughly-fucked body took every drop of her husband's friend's thick, potent seed, until finally, with a loud throaty shout, Connor's thick cock spasmed, shooting one last heavy load deep into her womb before he finally let go of her slim waist and slammed his hands wearily down either side of her, holding himself above her tired, oh so content naked body as she lay panting for breath beneath him, weakly impaled on his now softening dick.

For a long few minutes the two of them remained where they were, both way too tired to move, and at least on Shelley's part, trying hard not to fall contentedly asleep after such good sex...after all, it wouldn't do for Hayden to walk in and find her slumped over the decorating table with his friend's softening dick deep inside her from behind, both of them naked, red and sweating, now would it?

After about ten minutes, Connor finally pulled his now soft shaft from her well-fucked pussy, and Shelley sighed at the loss of the thick tool, though the womb and pussy full of cum still made her feel extremely satisfied. However it was still a couple more minutes before Shelley felt her legs would be steady enough to hold her, and even then as she weakly pushed herself upright on arms that didn't want to move, her legs shook and she swayed from her pleasure-weakened state.

Turning to look at Connor, who was leaning against the wall still catching his breath, his soft, but still oh so impressive, dick hanging limp now, Shelley smiled as she brushed her hair back from her face, her large, heavy tits heaving as she too caught her breath and glanced around the room...they hadn't done anything since Hayden had been gone...other than have sex that was.

"I guess we didn't get much done." She commented amusedly as she looked around and began noticing her clothes lying strewn all around the room in various places.

"Oh, I don't know about that." Connor teased playfully with that smile of his and Shelley found herself smiling even more as her cheeks reddened, though why after what they had just done she didn't know.

"I guess you're right." She replied with a pleased smile as she walked over to her jeans and underwear. Picking them up she had to lean against the wall by Connor as her legs threatened to give way under her. As she was about to button up her jeans, she smiled and placed her hand on her flat stomach before looking up at Connor with an amused smirk. "Though you've certainly decorated me today...all over me and now inside me."

Smirking smugly, Connor leaned down to kiss her softly, one of his hands sneaking up to give one of her big tits a heavy squeeze before Shelley broke the kiss with a laugh.

"You're a bad boy." She teased as she playfully slapped his hand from her, then with a twinkle in her eyes swayed over to her bra and gypsy shirt.

"So when's Hayden going to be back you think?" He asked, watching her from where he still stood by the wall naked. Shelley tried to keep her eyes on his face.

"I don't know, could be any time." She answered honestly as she hooked her bra on and pulled the straps up. She didn't even know how long they had been going at it for, it seemed like hours...all good hours that is...

"So..." Hayden's friend asked insinuatingly as he moved up behind her and gently began kissing her naked shoulder and neck as he ran his hands around her waist, up her flat stomach to cup her large, firm tits. "...any chance of round two?"

"No chance." She laughed amusedly. This guy was insatiable! It wasn't enough that he had just fucked her, his friend's wife, but now he wanted to do her again!? Not that that thought didn't make her stomach flitter slightly, however... "There's no way we'd have enough time for that, Hayden's been gone a while already."

Pulling her white gypsy top up and over her head, pulling it down over his hands that still playfully squeezed her 32E tits, and settling it on her shoulders, she turned around, his hands sliding down to cinch her slender waist.

"So when?" He asked with that hunter's look in his eyes and Shelley smiled even more amused.

"You do remember I'm your friend's wife?" She asked and he nodded simply. "And you're asking when we can have 'sex' again?" Again he nodded and Shelley laughed lightly, then slapped his bare ass. "I think you should get dressed, Hayden could be home any minute."

Smiling amusedly to herself, she began to move away, however Connor pulled her back to him with a playful smile.

"I will when you tell me when." He said simply as he smiled down at her, and Shelley shook her head as she smiled, though as she did her eyes glanced down at the large, hanging cock between them and her heart skipped a beat as the sight of the thing brought the question of how she had ever taken all of that inside her to mind...and then there was how fucking incredible it had felt!...

"When Hayden's not about to walk in." She replied honestly, her heart beating faster as she realised that she was really going to have sex with Hayden's friend again! Oh, her pussy tingled at that thought. "Then you can have his wife however you want, promise."

With that last Connor's smile deepened and he nodded and kissed her briefly before he too went to get dressed again, and Shelley was left with her heart almost beating out of her impressive chest as she smiled and looked down at the ring gracing her left hand. She loved Hayden with all of her heart...so why had she just fucked his friend, and more importantly, why was she planning to let him have sex with her again, and why did that thought only turn her on and not make her feel guilty!?

'It's just sex...just 'incredible' sex'...she thought to herself as she looked at the ring Hayden had given her a few weeks ago. 'Besides, it had happened now, there was no turning back, and if Hayden didn't know then he wouldn't be hurt.'

The gorgeous wife's rationalising, however, was abruptly cut short as she heard her phone ringing. Looking around for it on the table, Shelley glanced and noticed the LED flashing on the floor from where it had obviously fell while Connor had been screwing her lights out as she had clung to the table for support. Heading round and picking it up, the sexy brunette wife answered and smiled, feeling a flutter in her stomach, as she heard Hayden's voice on the other end.

Looking over at Connor as he pulled his underwear on, finally covering his impressive cock, Shelley watched her husband's friend with interest as she lovingly said hello...

Hayden smiled as he heard his wife's sweet voice answer the phone, a warm feeling flooding through him as always...not that he would have felt that if he had known that not long before his call she had been plastered naked over the decorating table while his friend stood behind her with his eleven inch dick balls deep inside her shooting huge globs of cum deep inside her unprotected pussy as she came down from the most earth-shattering orgasm she had ever had after being relentlessly fucked from behind...but of course, the loving husband of only a few weeks didn't know that, and so he smiled deeper as the feeling swept through him.

"Hey, I just thought I'd let you know that I've got a few more things to sort out over here, but I shouldn't be too long hopefully." The recent-groom said caringly as he leaned back against the kitchen counter in his parent's house...it wouldn't be his much longer, not once his and Shelley's new place was finished.

"That's good, I've missed you." His sweet wife replied warmly and Hayden replied that he had missed her too...not knowing that she was watching his friend pull his shirt over his toned chest avidly, her pussy still tingling from the fucking he had given her, the incredibly powerful orgasm she had had, and the amount of cum pumped into her hot body.

"You sound happy?" He asked sweetly and smiled deeper at his wife's reply.

"Because I'm happy to hear your voice..." Shelley answered truthfully, though the sound of contentment was largely because of how perfectly satisfied and relaxed she felt right then. "...when will you be back?" She added with open interest.

"Should be about half an hour or so, just finishing up." He answered as he glanced back at the work he and his family had been working on, making sure that it was all set well despite having checked it four times already after the last escapade.

That was when Hayden heard his wife suddenly giggle playfully.

"You alright?" He asked with an amused grin as he looked round again and grabbed the beer his father had left for him.

"Yeah, your friend's just being an ass." She replied with a broad smile that was apparent even in her voice. Little did the drinking husband know that his friend was actually cupping his wife's big tits, his fingers kneading them through her gypsy top as he playfully kissed and nibbled her slender neck.

"He's always an ass." Hayden joked before sipping his beer.

"Mhmmph" Shelley mumbled into the phone in acknowledgement, which was largely because her lips were mashing into his friend's and her tongue dancing with his as she squeezed his huge cock through his jeans with her left hand...though Hayden just thought she was avoiding replying while Connor was around.

"So, did you get much done, or have you both been paint fighting again?" He asked again with playful amusement before shaking his head to his brother's question of if he wanted a ride home...he'd only had one small beer after all.

Again Shelley laughed playfully, though it wasn't because of his question as the husband of three weeks thought, but more because of the pleasure of his friend biting her impressive cleavage and neck...

"No, no paint fighting baby..." His sexy wife answered as she pushed his friend from her, shaking her head with a teasing smirk before holding her hand up to him to show him her wedding ring.

Connor shouted something in the background, though Hayden couldn't tell what he had said, which was just as well...Shelley, however, did.

"Shut up!" Hayden's wife shouted playfully after gasping. "No, we've been busy...Connor's been getting the 'hard to reach areas' and I've been 'taking the hard stuff', but I'm tired now, we've 'been at it' since you left."

Hayden nodded as he swallowed the mouthful of beer then looked around, nodding to his father as he came in with the last part they needed from the garage.

"Alright then, listen hun, I'm going to have to go, dad's here and I'm almost finished, so I'll see you soon, yeah?" He said and heard Shelley mumble something at Connor before she came back onto the phone.

"Sure, hurry home babe." She replied caringly and Hayden felt that warm sensation flood through him again. "I love you."

"Love you too." He said in reply, though perhaps he wouldn't have if he'd have known that his wife was holding his friend's face into her cleavage again as she was pressed against the wall.

Hanging up the phone, though, unaware that his friend had called out 'just fucking' to which his wife had threw a paintbrush at him with a shocked smile, or of the 'Connor we have to stop' she had mumbled, which he didn't quite catch as his friend's hands slid up her top to grope her wondrous tits over Hayden's favourite black lace bra of hers.

No, as Hayden set back to work, happy that it was almost done, he remained blissfully unaware of his wife's heated breathing as she relished in his friend's mouth working on her tits before locking with her lips, their tongues dancing illicitly.

While the phone had been a rather challenging affair, as Connor couldn't keep his hands off her...well, she had started it, but still...after Hayden had hung up it wasn't long before Shelley broke the kiss, panting heavily as she suddenly felt turned on again, and told Connor that they really had to get some decorating done...other than her...or Hayden was going to wonder what they had been up to...however long it had been!

And so, understanding the implications, and that if he ever wanted to have sex with her again he would do it her way, Connor had quickly agreed, and so the two lewd-lovers set about actually finishing the room off, which surprisingly they managed to almost do by the time Hayden came back...

...they probably would have finished too, however a couple of minutes before Hayden pulled onto the drive, as he was driving back home, Connor walked up behind the hot, sexy brunette and placed his strong hand on her tight, jean-clad ass.

"Damn you've got a great ass." He said and Shelley shook her head, her hair once more back in its ponytail swinging as it had while she had sucked his dick earlier.

"And you sure know how to compliment a woman." She replied with a smirk, stroking the door with the white-loaded brush.

"I know how to please one though, ah?" He asked smugly as his hand slid onto her waist and his lips touched her neck.

"A 'married' one...and to your 'friend' nonetheless..." She replied as steadily as she could, though her breathing betrayed his touch as she continued to paint the door.

"I didn't hear you complaining...then or now..." He said as his other hand, obviously having left his brush on the table, reached around her and purposefully slid down the neck of her top and under her bra, cupping her large, firm, naked breast and squeezing hard in time with his hot kisses.

Shelley's breathing deepened even more and her tits heaved in his hands, her pussy was on fire again...fuck she was turning into a sex-hungry slut...well, more than she usually was with Hayden anyway...but this was his friend!! His friend that had his hand down her top and was mashing his hand into her naked breast as he kissed her neck...and she had only been married three weeks!!

"That's because you're a persistent bastard..." The hot brunette wife half-breathed and half-spoke in reply, still painting the door as her skin suddenly had Goosebumps from his touch.

"A persistent bastard with a big dick..." Connor replied and Shelley laughed lightly in slightly turned on amusement...his hand continuously kneading her large, heavy breast and his lips dancing on her neck and bare shoulder.

Unbeknownst to the illicit pair, Hayden's car had pulled up onto the driveway and he was getting out as Connor continued to squeeze his wife's bare breast firmly...and as Connor spoke and Shelley laughed lightly, about to reply in her increasingly horny state...the two of them heard the door close behind Hayden as he walked in...

...Connor, however, continued to grope Shelley's heavy breast down her top a few more times, despite her sudden panicky and whispered protests, until he pulled his hand from down her top and managed to take a few steps back, looking at the wall as if he had just painted it, before Hayden came around the doorway.

Shelley, not having time to adjust her white gypsy top that now hung down on one side, off one shoulder and almost exposing half of one of her large 32E tits, nor settle the sudden heat that had come into her face or her wide eyes, smiled and threw her arms around her loving husband to hide her appearance a moment...hopefully if he noticed the state of her clothes...fuck, her breast was still out of her bra!...he would think her hug had done it! She hoped anyway...

"Hey!" Her sweet husband replied as he rubbed her back with amusement. "I haven't been gone that long."

"I know." She replied as she unwound her arms and kissed him softly, her eyes sparkling with both love and being shocked by what had just happened. "But I just missed you, can't a wife miss her husband, hm?"

Hayden grinned and held up his hands as if in surrender and Shelley laughed lightly as his arm went around her waist.

"Wow, you have got a lot done." He said as he glanced around the room, then noticed the wet door and suddenly checked his arm in case he had brushed up against it, which he hadn't, luckily.

"We put in a lot of effort, the two of us." Connor commented with a knowing smile and Shelley felt her cheeks redden some more at the hidden meaning, though Hayden didn't pick it up at all as he nodded. As if he would speak like that to his friend after he had just fucked his wife! Somehow though, that seemed to send a flash of electricity through Shelley's very hot and extremely fine 27-year-old body.