Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was fondling my bulge, and much to our surprise, it inflated to its full size. She walked away from me with a smirk on her face. I felt the same pangs when I realized I'd lost her. I wasn't sure if she thought I was a gentleman or not. That night, I slept on a bed of needles and barely slept. In anticipation of her arrival, I refreshed myself as usual. She did not disappoint, and she arrived on time.

She kissed me with her stale breath right away, then made me lick her pussy for a few minutes. She was sex-deprived and ground her pussy on my face like a maniac, letting me go only after 30 minutes of nonstop licking. She collapsed next to me and lay motionless for several minutes before turning to face me and saying, "Thank you! I'd been looking forward to this."

I mustered the courage to ask, "Do you want me to be like other men and take advantage of you?" after freshening up and taking her in my arms and kissing her.

She looked at me to make sure she understood what I was saying, so I added, "Like this evening, would you have wanted me to try something?"

"Adwait, we all do what comes naturally to us," she laughed, caressing my cheeks.

"Does it still bother you?" I inquired.

"No. I understand you much better now. Don't worry about trying to prove anything because I still want to marry you."

"It's the fate of some men to watch other strong, virile men mount their wives," she pushed her hand into my pajamas. "Even if you are not gifted in this area, I am confident you have a big heart and can handle anything."

"It appears you know a lot more of these perversions than I do," I remarked.

She rolled onto her back and remained silent. I moved in closer, fondling her breasts and kissing her neck. She finally spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"It may sound strange to you, but my father, like your father, is a cuckold."

I took a step back and looked at her. "I know," she said as she looked at me.

"It may sound absurd, but it is true. I had a brother who died in a freak accident, which affected my mother and caused her to become emotionally unstable. Prabhakaran took advantage of the situation and seduced her during this time. Her affair has been going on for more than a decade, but I only found out about it a few years ago," she added.

"How did you find out?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"Just the way you did," she replied. "I was awake one night studying when I knew someone was in our house. As I stepped out of my room, I heard some noises coming from my parents' bedroom. I was suspicious because I knew my father wasn't home, and then I saw, through a small wedge in the window, this dark body full of hair on top of my mother's body."

"Oh..." I thought of her beautiful, petite mother, who was so kind despite being mentally a little unstable under that oversized beast. My penis had stiffened, and I noticed Deeksha moving southward.

She took my penis and sealed it in her warm mouth. It was the first time, and I was sure I'd explode in her mouth in a matter of seconds. She realized this and burst out laughing.

"Don't be concerned," she said. "Even if you can't hold it for a few minutes. For all men, first times are difficult; they always fall short."

She sucked me off, and sure enough, I flooded her mouth with my sperm in less than two minutes. She moved quickly and kissed me with the cum in her mouth, passing some of it to me. I knew it tasted bitter and had a rancid smell, so I was surprised she didn't complain. She hugged me and continued to make out with me for a few minutes before finally saying, "I initially thought my mother was cheating, but one day after Prabhakaran left, I saw my father enter my mother's bedroom."

"Really?"

She gave a nod. "When I peeped, I saw my father's head between her legs and my mother urging him to lick."

"What?"

"I was shocked, but I had seen this happen a few times," she explained.

"I'd always wondered how it tasted, so I had to try it," she added.

"I thought Prabhakaran despised Brahmin women," I muttered.

"Of course he despises them. But, given the opportunity, he would gladly sow his seeds."

We crossed several chasms that night and finally understood our relationship. The next few nights were very similar; she would finish our session by sucking me to completion. Fortunately, as she had promised, I gained stamina and could enjoy her blowjob for slightly over 5 minutes on average. It was insignificant compared to what I did for her: 15-20 minutes of nonstop licking. She had her periods a few days before my family was supposed to arrive, and that night we had long kissing sessions. I'd gained some confidence and wasn't rushing to ejaculate anymore.

"Did you ever see your father lick her after the Zamindar left?" she inquired.

"I never saw him but always thought about it," I honestly replied.

She paused for a few moments before saying, "I didn't understand it at first, but it became clear later."

"What?"

"Have you ever seen the men who lead the male buffalo during mating?" she inquired.

"No."

"Their job is to determine whether the female is ready and to clean their pussies before leading the male to mount. They would frequently hold the female's tail to make room for the male's penis," she explained.

"How come you thought he was licking her?" she inquired.

"I'm not sure," I said, trying not to get too deep into the conversation.

Deeksha was astute, not pushing the topic but asking the same question she had asked earlier.

"You never told me if it bothered you she spread her legs so quickly for Chinnaswamy?"

"I don't know Deeksha. All I remember at the time was having a hard on," I explained.

"Your dick is always hard," she chuckled. "If you hadn't been watching it, you might have already imagined it."

"Tell me the truth. Did you notice his dick?"

"Because it was quite dark, I could get a general sense of it," I explained.

"Were you pleased with what you saw?"

She encouraged me by asking yes or no questions when I didn't respond. "Was his dick significantly larger than yours?"

"Much larger," I mumbled.

"Did you want her to have sexual relations with that beast?"

"Very much."

"Surely you'd want your own wife to do the same," she observed.

"Yes."

"Do you believe your mother would have obliged your father if he had courted her under similar circumstances?"

"No way," I said, fully aware that she never treated him with the same regard for sex.

"When a breeding bull smells a female in heat, he finds it difficult to control. Your mother knew that yielding instead of resisting was the best way to control him. Besides, she understood her and his roles and did what was expected of her."

She slid down and sucked on my penis. She urged me to hump her mouth for a few moments, which I did and sputtered my sperm in her mouth. I tasted my sperm on her lips as usual.

"Your father understood his role well; perhaps he will teach you everything," she said.

Deeksha didn't see me until my family finally arrived. I knew something would happen during this trip. Still, I wasn't prepared for or expecting what happened next on that trip. Everyone knew Deeksha, and almost everyone knew we were madly in love. Deeksha made it a point to spend a lot of time with them this time. Deeksha paid special attention to my father, rekindling some of my dormant feelings for my mother. It was strange to think of it that way, but I knew I was having very hard erections as she got too close to him. She towered over him, and there was almost no comparison between his 5' 6" height and her 5' 9" height, not to mention the difference in their builds. He was extremely thin, with narrow shoulders, and had gained no weight because of the hard labor he did for a living.

Deeksha, of course, was tall and slim, but her height made every part of her body appear much larger than it was.

Deeksha brought us lunch since she knew my kitchen was rather sparse, and they all arrived in the morning. She helped with the chores, and my parents quickly realized that we were romantically involved. Of course, my selection impressed them. My mother approved it without hesitation because she was a Brahmin. Still, I knew she was a wise woman who would not approve of such relationships without careful consideration. I also noticed a special bond between her and my younger brother, Murugam. I saw him touch her occasionally and even indulge in horseplay with her a few times.

After finishing an early dinner, we all went outside to enjoy some fresh air. My father had gone out on an errand while we were all having fun on the terrace that evening. I sat on my mother's lap, casually watching them all play.

"What do you think of her mother?" I finally asked.

"She is the one," she said with a smile. "Isn't that right? She is a stunningly beautiful woman. Few people have the good fortune to marry such lovely women."

"Even more beautiful than you?" I inquired.

"Oh, Adwait, come on. Deeksha could pass for an actress or a model," she sneered.

I couldn't argue with her conclusion. However, she was correct in some ways. My mother, in her time and circumstances, could have passed for an actress, or so I thought. Deeksha could pass off as a contemporary model and actress. She was very thin, but other than that, she was the epitome of beauty.

"Please persuade her parents," I begged.

"Hmm..." she mused as she watched them engage in horseplay. "But are you certain?"

"Why mother?"

"You are no match to her beauty, Adwait," she said.

I knew, but I couldn't figure out what she was saying. "Please, mother, your opinion matters a lot to me," I stood up and said to her. "Can you speak clearly?"

She looked at Deeksha, who was playing with my siblings, for a few moments before turning to face me.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" she inquired. "Some things are better left unsaid and perhaps better understood on your own."

"It's always better to listen to an elder's wisdom," I said, taking a deep breath.

She nodded. "Let me tell you a few things as a woman first," she started. "Deeksha is a stunningly beautiful woman. Any man who marries her will undoubtedly feel blessed. She comes from a good family and knows how to care for one. Look at how friendly your own brothers appear to be with her."

"However, she is also a magnet for men. Her looks and behavior will attract the attention of many men. Such women are prone to infidelity, especially if they are not sexually satisfied."

"What makes you think that?" I inquired maturely.

I knew it was best for me not to react emotionally and to avoid the difficult lessons she was teaching me.

"There is nothing hidden from you. Even though we don't talk about our own families, you are well-versed in them. They may be ignorant, but you are aware of everything and have handled it maturely."

"As a young, fair, and beautiful woman in town, I drew a lot of attention to myself. It was simple to ignore commoners, but not the Zamindar. I knew there was no way to avoid him without stroking his ego the moment he laid eyes on me."

"When did you first meet him?" I inquired, monitoring Murugam's antics. He was obviously taken with Deeksha's beauty and didn't seem to mind that she would be his sister-in-law. My loins were scorched from watching them and hearing my mother's story.

"In the village, it was customary for the bride to visit Zamindar's house and seek blessings," she explained.

"After freshening up from a long journey, I had no choice but to meet him dressed in bridal attire. And he didn't waste any time touching me. He even pinched my naked belly. I was furious at his behavior, and he somehow got the message."

"Didn't Father say anything?" I inquired.

"Either he didn't know or he should have known better," she retorted. "I knew Swami was taken with my beauty, and your father lacked the courage to fight back; not that it would have helped."

"Imagine Deeksha in the same situation as me," she added. It was strange that even my mother had the same thoughts as Deeksha. It was a sixth sense or something so obvious that no one could ignore it. "You're a man," she insisted. "Imagine it."

She explained while I was lost in thought. "That night, the Zamindar would have been celebrating your father's first night with her. Murugam would have been born exactly nine months later."

"She is young, beautiful, and completely submissive. Chinnaswamy would not waste time anytime in breeding her. Do you understand?"

"Those were the ways of old," I begged.

"Human instincts have no past or present; they are simply encoded in our genes. I wasn't as fashionable or as attractive as Deeksha, but I knew that dismissing such a powerful man was not in our best interests," she explained.

"The moment he took me in his arms and pressed his lips against mine," she continued. "I yearned for his manly scent and touch. Although your father mounted me that night, I refused his feeble seed. I yearned for the Zamindar's virility and hoped to give birth to real men with the strength and courage to fight for what was rightfully theirs in this world."

"You're only fooling yourself if you think Deeksha would think otherwise. Apart from contending with Chinnaswamy, you have the privilege of contending with Zamindar's other children, namely your brothers," she added.

"Your father was an ordinary man, but you will grow up to be a rather powerful man. So you're in an unusual situation. Do you fight it or accept your fate?"

Hearing that from her was quite startling. Deeksha and my first brother had a subtle chemistry; he was a few years younger than her, but he was a fully grown-up man. I remembered him being interested in her during previous visits, but I didn't think Deeksha was as interested in him. Things had changed; Deeksha appeared to like him. I wondered if I was overthinking things. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long before I realized what was going on.

While we were all playing on the terrace, my mother went to our room. Her words weighed heavily on my mind. Deeksha preferred and coddled my youngest brother the most, possibly because he was also the youngest. Deeksha was well aware of my cuckold tendencies, but I wasn't convinced she was the promiscuous type. There was some open evidence, but it's difficult to notice things that are right in front of you.

Murugam, my brother, was taking a lot of liberties with Deeksha. Deeksha wasn't entirely at ease, but she also didn't revolt. Murugam had the Zamindar's spirit and clearly had his charm, and Deeksha, who can be rude, obliged him with no fuss. My mother summoned us all, and the younger children rushed down first, leaving Murugam, Deeksha, and myself alone on the terrace. Murugam smirked at me as he finally descended the stairs.

Deeksha pushed me back against the wall, reached inside my pajamas, and grabbed my stiff penis. As she offered her lips, her hot breath hit me, and she quickly bent backwards. She was hot and sweaty, and she just stood there as I inhaled her hot breath.

"Looks like these are on hyper-drive, generating a lot of semen," she said as she cupped my balls. She was enraged with lust as she squashed my balls to where I almost yelped.

"I thought I'd become your stepmother here, but it appears I'll end up as your sister-in-law."

I tried to kiss her, but she resisted, instead allowing me to inhale her hot breath.

"I seem to have encouraged him by saying that we were about to marry," she said.

"Do you think it's the Zamindar spirit in him that is fulfilling your wish?"

"Do you have the balls to stop him?" she asked in her sultry voice. "Oh... You do," she said, holding my balls in her hand. "But are these any good?"

I pushed her hand away and dashed to the staircase. She chased after me and grabbed me from behind. Deeksha was more than an inch taller than me and comfortably enveloped me from behind and whispered, "Maybe buy some condoms for him."

She could feel my heartbeat racing like a raging bull. "I'm afraid the regular ones won't work."

Just like my mother told me, Deeksha was not an imbecile and would have likely entertained the Zamindar on our very first night together. Deeksha trailed behind me as I dashed downstairs. My mother reluctantly agreed to one more game because the younger ones begged. So they all ran back up, followed by Deeksha and Murugam. I walked down, Deeksha gazed at me seductively. I hurried back up and tiptoed down the last flight of stairs as soon as they were out of sight. I peered out to see what was going on. They were all seated in the far corner of the terrace, where we had all been earlier that evening. The little ones wanted to play hide and seek, and it was the youngest sister's turn. I dashed to the storage room to hide and observe what was going on. It had a few windows through which I could look out onto the terrace. It was also quite dark inside, which made it a safer place for me.

Deeksha and Murugam both ran into the same room, much to my surprise. I had to hurry and hide in the farthest corner behind the old furniture. They came right to where I was hiding, much to my surprise; fortunately, I snuck under the table and hoped they wouldn't catch me.

"Stop with your hands, Murugam," she said as she entered the room.

As my eyes adjusted in the dim light, I noticed them standing right next to the table where I was camped. I'm glad I ducked under the table in time; otherwise, I'd have been discovered. Murugam was standing directly behind Deeksha, as far as I could tell. I crawled forward and looked up to see Murugam hugging her from behind and both his hands on her breasts, which Deeksha was desperately trying to push away. She gave up after a few futile attempts and let his hands rest on her breasts. Murugam squeezed her breasts and kissed her neck.

"Murugam," moaned Deeksha. "No..."

Her body was stiff, and she was standing on her toes, her buttocks aligned with his bulge. Murugam was sensually massaging and gently squeezing her breasts while pushing his bulge into her buttocks.

"These have grown a lot," he said quietly under his breath. As he continued to play with her breasts, Deeksha seethed.

She moved away from him as she noticed the kids approaching. "Sh..." she cautioned. "They will listen to us. Stop your antics right now."

Murugam was unconcerned about her request, and neither of them bothered to look at the door. There was a small window opposite that could have been used to spy on them, but none of them seemed to mind. It wasn't possible for those kids to see through the window because they weren't tall enough yet.

Deeksha turned to face him and extended her hands to push him back. She kept looking at the door, trying to keep him at bay. Murugam sauntered nonchalantly, pulled her into his embrace, and planted his lips on her. She averted her gaze and tried to break free. She pushed him away after a few minutes of fighting, saying, "Stop it, Murugam. I'll be your sister-in-law soon."

Murugam was behaving like a bully, ignoring her pleas and continuing to touch her private parts. I could see Deeksha's nervousness even in the dim light. He appeared to have completely overwhelmed her.

He reached for her crotch, and she grabbed and pushed it away, saying, "No, no... It's not the best time for me." But this didn't stop him from grabbing her and kissing her again. Deeksha melted in his arms and went limp this time. His one hand was holding her and the other was massaging her breasts. Deeksha was kissing him back passionately and appeared to have completely surrendered to him.

"They'll hear us," she begged. "They won't if you stop fussing about it," Murugam countered. Even in the dim light, I could see the stark contrasts in their skin tones. For a few moments, all I could hear was the rustling of clothes and the occasional sound of smacking lips. Murugam pushed his hand beneath her top, caressing her belly while his other hand squeezed her breast.