Deep Down Inside Ch. 09-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah dude, so score me a free copy from your chick. Still can't believe she put this shit out. I should have her publish 'The Tales of The Beast'." He laughed again, the tinniness of the speaker making it chilling. "I could fill a book with just the nasty shit I did to Bobbie!"

Camille had been clutching a pillow during the final throes, and it flew without warning towards her dresser, knocking off a plastic box full of earrings and necklaces. I decided it was time to end the call, and unmuted, but as I did Camille screamed out, "God, I could fucking kill him!" I quickly muted it again mid sentence and just hung up. She hurled the hard dildo against the wall with a shocking thud, leaving wet splat marks on the white paint.

"I just want to fucking kill him!" She repeated as she collapsed onto her back.

I quickly crawled onto the bed and grabbed under her armpits, flipping her over. I'd let things go too far. She needed more than cathartic sex. She needed love and reassurance. I crawled onto her prone body and slid my cock in. She didn't resist, she seemed defeated, exhausted, shattered.

I whispered into her ear as I pumped my cock into her lathered up pussy, "We don't need to kill him. Shit you are wet."

She reached back and caressed my head. "I know, but I hate them both so much right now."

"I know, and I have a better idea-ah-goddamn!"

Cathartic sex wasn't enough, nor was my love and reassurance. Graham would get his as more women spoke out, but Kaden was going to forever be Kaden, and I couldn't watch my woman suffer another day due to his slut shaming stupidity. I knew how to settle her soul, it would take some work, but I had a way to hand Kaden's shit right back to him.

She moaned gently, both my words and cock soothing her. "Fuck I love you, babe. I love you so much."

"You really are wonderful, Alex," she said softly.

"You're the perfect woman. In every way. God do I love you."

"I love you, too-mmm-mmm-ah-ahhhhh..."