Deep Down Inside Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bikinis are one thing, Alex."

She knew I had plans to take a scandalous photo of some kind, but had no idea what actually awaited her.

"Nothing for Instagram. This is for your hubby's eyes only."

"It's not safe. Our WiFi and-"

I pressed a finger to her lips. "Bluetooth is off on the camera. I'll take the bluetooth and internet card out of my old laptop."

She thought about it for a moment while I took notice how well the bounce card softened the shadows along the gentle angle of her cheek and the cute bridge of her nose.

"So just nudes on the bed?"

I rolled my eyes to the side, grappling somewhat nervously with the moment of truth. "I was thinking video."

She wrinkled her nose and thinned her eyes.

"I knew you'd be weirded out. I get it, it's weird. I'm being weird. You're just so beautiful. You're so beautiful when we make love. I just thought-"

"Alex, Alex..." She grabbed beside my neck and held on. She didn't want to say 'no' to me, and was therefore halting me before I could finish asking.

"It's safe, I swear."

"Alex-"

"I promise it never leaves out possession."

"Do you know what you're asking?"

I chuckled and kissed her pretty mouth.

"How about this—I keep my panties on and give you your blowjob?"

I let that sink in.

"Are you serious?"

"I'd just be more comfortable with that."

I took that to mean she was only doing this for me.

"Well let's get that camera rolling!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

We switched places and I pulled down my pants. I explained how to start video on the mounted Nikon, and soon we were in our places. I actually felt self conscious being filmed naked and shut my eyes and forced a smug smile, hoping it would trigger an actual rush of confidence. It worked well enough and when I opened my eyes again it was due to soft lips adhering to my cock. Goddamn, it had been years. She held a hand over her face, guarding her identity, as her second guided my erect shaft, feeding it between her lips and over her tongue. Her cheeks recessed in to meet it, adding additional pleasure as her beautiful mouth pulled up and down on my cock. I was fully erect and she laced her fingers around the base of my erection, steadying it as her mouth dropped over the head again and again.

She peeked through her fingers at me, finding it humorous how quickly my dick hardened. Her smile was warm and genuine, big half moon eyes and double creases at the corners of her mouth. I love playful sex and her smile added so much as she ran her tongue up the underside. And then her cheeks sunk in and her eyelids fell and she swallowed the head of my cock again, this time going lower, maybe two-thirds down the shaft.

My dick had a fresh-out-of -the-shower shine now, a beautiful sparkling shine that looked dripping wet in the light of the silver bounce card. I savored the strength of her tongue running a course from the urethra to the midpoint and back.

She kept the one hand over her eyes, but Camille maintained her brilliant smile throughout. I'd seen that smile evolve in a progression of pictures along her parent's mantle. She was an utterly adorable kid. Real intimacy is smiles, tears, furrowed brows and their infinite associations to the world. I talk up her body, but I'd looked her in the face when I said "I do".

Maybe this is all a hot mess without a point, but seeing Camille's smiling face on my cock dazed me like a drug. My lit-up brain exploded over the searing love in those peeking supermodel-eyes, as my rigid, throbbing cock, entered her luscious lips and my bell-shaped head rounded them out.

She finally moved her hand away from the top of her face, revealing full-lidded closed eyes. Not sure what emboldened to show herself on camera, but her raised ass took on a powerful sexual rhythm. Her mouth rode up and down most of my manhood with burgeoning enthusiasm, imparting wordless affection, producing warm, thick-feeling tingles like electrified honey. I felt her throat, a tenderness I can't describe, and raptly gazed on a tear trapped in her lashes. I put my hand on her head, encouraging her love. It prompted her to open her eyes and greet my own. Goddammit she was so beautiful, sweet, and gorgeous, maintaining a respectable grace even with my dick in her mouth. Especially with my dick in her mouth. I better understood why paultskarzki chose her portrait to comment on. And of course there was Boo-boo's comment succeeding it, still holding onto the vision of her those sweet, intriguing eyes as she blew his big, cocktail-waitress-fucking dick on the couch in Anthropologie. Jealous-induced nausea heightened the intense sensation of Camille going down on me, shoving me deeper into tightening softess. A reflexive action jerked my hand down on her head. "Umff," she complained, as my entire dick pushed into her mouth, the head nudging into her small tender passage. Her eyebrows raised, her cinnamon eyelids growing tall. She didn't make another peep, just the adoring sound of saliva swishing over my rock-hard erection as she continued bobbing her head, taking my entire length. My sensitive bulbous helmet passed the slight bend and snuggly squeezed into her relaxed esophagus, and other than her eyelashes trembling she appeared to manage it with ease. My wife may have been stingy with blowjobs but holy fuck could she perform one.

I moaned and she withdrew her head to ask if it met my expectations.

"Fuck do I love you!" I gasped as she swallowed me again.

Hearing my own voice in the room reminded me of the camera filming us as Camille lovingly did her thing with perfect blowjob posture. And for some reason I thought of Boo-Boo again, imagining him watching through the camera's lens. Again my hand pressed firmer on her head, and she looked up to my adoring grin. "See what I mean about those eyes?" Boo-Boo said in my mind. "Look how they sparkle for a mouth full of cock." Her eyes did sparkle, but I saw loving focus and the deepest connection zeroing in on my soul. They were wet, her lashes clumped into tiny spikes. Watering eyes was the only indication her gag reflexes worked at all as my bulbous head plunged in and out of her giving throat. Everything else was under her complete control.

Her mouth came off my cock, and she began stroking me fiercely. She rested her chin on my thigh, stroking my thing beside her cheek. She smiled big, like when we'd go out and she'd want me to know her thoughts were of me, and just seeing a hint of her casual fun personality during the intermission added clarity to the passion—it was love of my life being so generously nasty for me.

"You sure this feels good?"

"That has to be a rhetorical question," I laughed, but with airy gratitude. "But..." I started, feeling a little mid evil us, "Fuck can my wife suck a cock. My whole fucking cock. I married a woman who can take me into her throat to perfection and goddamn do I love her for it."

She laughed, but her face was all sex. Deep throating me had transformed her features. It wasn't just her watery eyes, her nose turned rosy at its tip and her lips had become swollen. She now had those sexy fuck-me lips, parted in a smile to reveal her two front teeth. And maybe the sexiest part of all, her chin glistened with saliva, a drip strung to my thigh. My hand that was on her head now caressed the cheek opposite my dick.

I decided to let her in on my thoughts and turned to the camera. "Hey Boo-boo, I bet she never sucked your cock this good?"

"You're so predictable."

I laughed and returned my gaze to her as she began lovingly licking the underside of my erection.

"He sent you a DM."

"Uh-oh," she giggled wickedly, as her tongue reached the tip of my penis. "And what did Faron have to say?"

"He alluded to you..." I directed my chin towards my dick resting on her lips. "Did you?"

She bit her lip, and looked so guilty it made my cock throb in her hand. "You mean this?" Her tongue ran up my shaft one last time and then her mouth engulfed the entirety of my erection. She gave all she had, my cock packing into her throat and then retreating back out. And then down, her rosy nose bumping into my abdomen and her swollen lower lip touching down on my balls over and over. Her ponytail began to sway and loose hair gathered in front of her face. She didn't seem bothered by the strands but I still brushed them behind her ear. I didn't want to lose sight of her wet eyes.

"Fuck, if you blew Boo-boo like this... Fuck, I get why he so badly wants to be friends again."

She came off my cock and stroked it vigorously. "You think?"

"I do. I gotta know. Did you actually go down on him?"

She looked over at the camera, probably wondering how much to say with it recording. She gave my cock another lick. "I might've gone down on Faron once or twice."

Another blast of jealousy rushed to my dick in the form of blood, making it expand within her stroking grip.

I could barely get a word out. "Just twice?"

"You really love to torture yourself."

"Fuck yes."

"Well it was more than twice. I remember considering him an enticing challenge, so it was a bit of a thing between us."

A challenge? Holy fuck, that was the first time she alluded to his size. I had speculated that the guy stood out to Camille because of it, but she'd never actually confirmed it.

While still jacking me, her sweet, swollen lips sucked down over just the head. Her cheeks severely hollowed to create slick compression, while her tongue circled my dick and determinedly worked on the area just under the spongy head.

"Oh fuck babe, did you meet the challenge?"

Saliva ran from her tongue to my dick. "You know me, once I've set my mind on something do I ever fail?" As she spoke the strand of saliva on her tongue moved to her lower lip and then to her chin, but stubbornly wouldn't break away.

"You..." I lost my voice for a moment. I was so conflicted. I both didn't want to know the answer and I had to know. I coughed to regain my voice. "Did you look at him like you look at me? I mean like when you were..." I stuttered, "Like when you had our cocks down your throat?"

She laughed, the strand sagging but not letting go. "I didn't love him, Alex."

"But did you look at him? Like look at him like you loved what you were doing?"

"Do you want to hear about it? Is that it?"

"I think so."

She laughed again as she stroked me, and then giggled and shifted her eyes out into the distance, sorting through memories. "OK, I remember one time in his kitchen."

"His kitchen? So not just on the couch?"

She bit her lower lip again and I thought I might explode in her hand.

"So you went home with him?"

She reached up and tapped my nose with her finger. "It was my fun years, remember?"

"You're killing me, you know that, right?"

"Am I though?" She glanced at my rock hard erection while rhythmically stroking me. "So you don't want to hear the rest?"

"Oh, you aren't getting out of here until you spill it all!"

"I thought so." She licked up my shaft. "We were in the kitchen, and he just had to have it right there even though his roommate was in the other room playing video games. So imagine trying not to make any noise while doing this..."

Down she went. All of me. The entirety of my bell shaped head occupied her svelte throat. Short bobs brought it to the precipice, where her uvula laid lazily atop of it, and then over the edge and into the narrow tunnel, my spongy head getting a squeeze as she swallowed over me.

There came a sticky, juicy squelch. Salvia pooled into all the gaps inside her mouth as my dick plowed forwards, and then was sucked out in a vacuum as my dick withdrew from the cozy confines. The broken seal between spit and skin made a wet pop while the compression of air through the copious drool was more squishy. And loudest of all was juicy gurgling from her throat—partly a suppressed moan, partly a gulping swallow and both muffled into a deeper octave by an intruding hard cock. Sluk-ug-gluk-ug-sluk-ug. Sluk-ug-gluk-ug-sluk-ug. I assumed she was trying to be quiet, but no doubt the visceral noise could be heard at least one room over.

I imagined her on her knees in front of Boo-boo, his shorts around his waist, his hand grabbing the counter because the feeling of her throat squeezing the head of a cock was almost too much to bear. I imagined her 'meeting the challenge' and thought of Boo-boo's roommate in the other room, aware of something over the sounds of his game but not sure what. Then again, there was only one thing a human could do to another to evoke such a sound. It was unmistakable. It was a pornographic symphony. I could come just listening to it—the messy, drooly tune—Camille's tender pretty face going sluk-ug-gluk-ug-sluk-ug while giving a hot as all fuck blowjob.

She grew more aggressive, her nose crashing into my abdomen and her lower lip rolling over my balls. Remarkably, not just the head but part of my shaft was in her throat, which convinced me she could've easily handled the extra inch or inches that Boo-boo might've had on me. She came all the way up, wiped her mouth, and then dove back down, taking me just as deep as before. Her brow knitted together, forcing even more cock in. Finally she raised up slightly onto her knees for a better angle and retracted her mouth a few inches up my cock. She then sucked more furiously on just the first three or four inches, and on either side of my cock I could see down her body to where tits clapped together. Her head bobbed hypnotically and the sensation was so strong it produced tremors in my body. I could barely draw in a breathe, and uttered 'fuck, fuck fuck..." I clasped her head in my hands trying to mitigate the intensity but also just appreciating the shape of her skull. I could feel the vibration through my hands as she moaned and breathed noisily around my manhood.

There came a puckered pop as she let my dick go and gave its head a kiss. Spit had accumulated around her mouth so badly that it dribbled down her chin.

"That's not very quiet, you sure his roomate couldn't hear?"

" I don't know. I'm sure he'd heard us do other stuff, so he might've just learned to ignore it."

My dick throbbed in her hand and she noticed.

My cheeks turned red as I built up the courage to ask, "Did he come?"

She took a deep breath, realizing I wasn't going to let up, and knowing how I felt she suddenly let me have it all at once, flatly blurting out with amused frustration. "I was on my knees in his very open kitchen, his roommate was right there on the living room sofa, he held my head, shoved his big dick down my throat, and I soooo got off on it that I told him to come in my mouth..." She paused as my face went blank, shell-shocked by a rush of horniness. Gazing up with an adorably wry smile, she added, "And I swallowed all of his big hot load."

Without waiting for a followup reaction, she went for my cock again, her jaw dropping open, crooking back her neck to straighten her throat, and she bobbed up and down, doing wonders with her tongue, and working the base of my cock in her left hand. I wasn't going to last more than a few minutes, not like this. Sluk-ug-gluk-ug-sluk-ug-sluk-ug-gluk-ug!

I gently thrust my hips because she'd said she got off on it. Goddamn I was boiling over from the sensation of fucking her mouth. Fuck, I now had a recorded confession of how she was so intimately nasty with one of her old friends—how she'd fucking swallowed his come! I squeezed her skull as my imminent orgasm electrified every nerve in my body.

The blast startled her, but only for a second. She held still as my cock pulsed and flooded her mouth. She kept her lips sealed and another blast erupted, and then even more shot across her tongue. It felt like a lot, but I never saw the amount. Her brow seriously knitted together now, and her eyes seemed to jitter and she'd blink each time a hot load splashed against her throat.

"Uh-fuck that's good. Uh-fuck that feels so good. Fuck, baby, I'm still coming!" I lay there, crippled for several seconds with her head in my hands and my dick convulsing in her mouth.

And when my spine settled back onto the bed and my hands fell away and landed palms up, being completely spent and exhausted, her tongue moved up and back and her throat rose and fell. She swallowed all my come, and as my dick exited her lips' tight seal they wiped it sparkling clean.

I looked down to see her laying on her side next to me, her now still head propped up on one palm and still holding my dick with her other hand. There was a bright glimmer in her eye and her lips were pursed in a curious grin, no doubt parsing out my orgasmic reaction to her revealing story.

"So about that DM from Kaden..."

I dragged my recovering body up to sitting, also curious now.

"Just so we're clear. There isn't some end game to it that you aren't telling me about, right?"

"You mean because I asked to hear about Boo-boo?"

"I mean, you understand I'm only offering to treat Kaden like a human and not a total asshole and that's it, right?"

"That's all. I promise. He'll lead himself on and then hate himself for never being good enough for you. Fuck, you saw him, he's already obsessed with you after one day of playing tennis. How many times has he asked for a rematch now?"

She laughed, "Jesus, I wouldn't say he's obsessed."

"Don't be coy, he's fucking into you in the worst way."

"It still feels deceptive—and mean."

"You literally said you wanted to kill him."

"I know."

"You're just being yourself. There's nothing mean about it."

"Well, you ask me why I'm a little cold to your friends, now you know."

She was right, until I'd meant Camille I never understood that a heartless bitch wasn't a thing, not in the way men with a lopsided attraction perceive it—it was actually their waning hearts she was protecting by firmly establishing boundaries. But, Kaden's heart had been deemed fair game. I couldn't imagine a world where Camille didn't live me back, and I almost felt sorry for him. And I wondered if she truly had the stomach to play him, because she is a warm giving person once her guard is down. Like, a next-level of blowjob is about as giving as it fucking gets.

Chapter 15: Downward Facing Dog

There's a sensitive area just behind the pad of my big toe that I'd sliced on a rock a few years back searching for hermit crabs hidden in the craggy tide pools of Corona del Mar. Sonuvabitch hurt, the skin separating right at the fold, and it kept reopening every time I took a step. So hearing about Kaden's friend free-climbing cliff faces barefoot seemed suicidal to me. I don't care if the guy went barefoot all day to toughen up, calluses don't form everywhere, not at the joints, not in the tender spots that rocks love to find.

"He'd be the one person whose shoes I'd allow into my house. I can't imagine how gross his feet must be," Camille rebuffed as she hurried ahead down the hall. "Can I get anybody anything?"

"Any chance you have a Mimosa?" Jane popped off her sneakers by the heel and aligned them on the little rug at our front door.

"Not unless you want white wine and Orangina."

"That works."

"Might as well," I said, thinking it sounded good but knowing it would probably be awful.

"Maybe it's my shoes," said Kaden as he followed barefoot behind Camille. "My back already feels better without them."

I laughed, "Dude, you finally get your rematch and then throw out your back."

Jane joined in with a mean spirited giggle.

"Hardy-fucking-har! I didn't throw out my back, it's been like this. It just flares up. Mornings mostly."