Deepa Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an hour or two, he once again got half erection and asked me to suck his cock. I came down from sofa on floor and started to suck him. He was repeatedly telling me that I am very skilled cocksucker and juicy cunt to lick.

I asked him to get ready as soon as possible as I cannot hold any longer, what the alcohol was doing to me. I was also feeling like getting fucked once again.

He asked me to once again get on all fours on the. I complied. Feeling of fear was taking my desirous but I kept my self-composed and obeyed him. This was first time I as being fucked in my ass and I did not know how to position myself, he too had to struggle to position me due to my big booty and weight.

At last, he applied spit and KY jelly both in his penis and at the opening of my back door. He said "HIMMAT RAKHO, KUCJ NAHI HOGA TUMKO MAZA AYEGA" He asked me to spread my buttocks I did and he positioned the cock right at the entrance.

He pushed slightly. Me aaaaaaa

Once again taking out and pushing.

Taking out and pushing repeatedly.

Like he was trying to open the hole.

I also felt like it was taking more and more without much pain.

Suddenly he pushed slightly more and the head entered my GAND (ass)

I cried in pain ohhh mommy

But he held me tightly and took out immediately.

He said "JO HONA THA HO GAYA AB SEAL TOOT GAYI AB DARD NAHI HOGA" whatever hurdle was there is now been overcome.

AB TUM TAIYAR HO GAND MARWANE KE LIYE, (Now you are ready get fucked in ass)

He once again inserted his cock and now it went in much deeper with slight pain.

He took hold of my right hand and said (APNI COOT SAHLAO ISASE DARD KAM HOGA AUR MAZA AYEGA) caress your pussy this will feel better.

I reluctantly put my hand on pussy and he started to caress it with holding my hand now I was enjoying pain and pleasure the feeling was incredible. I thought I missed it my whole life with each thrust he was going deeper and deeper and the sensation in my G spot was increasing. I was feeling his cock rubbing my G spot from inside.

He asked "KAISAL LAG RAHAA HAI MERI JAAN" (how is it feeling) I said "ACHCHA LAG RAHAA HAI -- CHODO MUJHE" good fuck me hard.

He was fucking my ass and I was pushing my figures in my pussy, the cum he deposited earlier was coming out and making my pussy much wetter and sleek.

In a few moment I said "MUJHE AA RAHA HAI" (I am coming again) He said "NIKAL MERI JAAN TERI GAND NE MUJHE BAHUT TARPAYA HAI -- AAJ ISE PHAR KAR RAKH DOONGA" you have teased me a lot I will tear your ass.

I orgasmed once again, my anus and cunt were squeezing his cock and my figure like it will bite it.

I said "AB NAHI HOGA MUJHASE" now I cannot. I lied on bed on my stomach. He once again inserted his cock in my ass and started fucking me. It was long time fucking he took, he was holding my breasts in his hand very tightly like he will bring milk out of them. He also came in my ass deep very deep Jets were firing in my ass like bullets and wetting my inside at the same time I also had one more short orgasm.

I do not know for how long I was out of my senses. Nevertheless, when I woke my ass was flooded with his sperm and was flowing out of me.

I looked at Dilbag he was in his underwear I asked him did I fell sleep. He said yes for about half an hour.

Now he told me to go to my own room and sleep as my husband was expected any time.

Friends if you enjoyed story please add to your favourite and do not forget to vote.

12