Deepa's Challenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She surveyed herself in the mirror; proud of her state – she had been completely taken this night but so too, she had taken him rather completely. As she admired her image as a well-fucked married woman, sindoor and all, she was startled at the sight of Deepa sitting on the edge of the tub, one leg on the floor and the other on the edge of the tub, watching her.

"You... you... you.... slut!" blurted out Deepa, "you just couldn't help being a whore for him, could you?"

Sunita whirled around. She was hot in the face at the kind of words Deepa was ready to use with her. She had never put herself in a situation where people could say anything to her and get away – much less abuse her using obscenities.

"What are you talking about?" she retorted.

"Its gone beyond the sympathy and comforting hasn't it? I have been watching you through the night – the disgusting things you did to each other!" exclaimed Deepa.

Just as Sunita was ready to flare up and respond to Deepa's aggression with some of her own, she noticed the damp patch between Deepa's legs. She correctly guessed that there was more to her friend's aggression than outrage. There was possibly pent up energy of an orgasm which Deepa had not been able to find for herself.

Sunita's tone softened. "Listen, in there with him, I have to be everything for him and allow him to be whatever he wants. It is desire laden with feeling, it is lust, it is the need for release. Just like the need you have," she said and quickly closing the gap between them, she placed her palm on the soppy wet patch on her friend's slacks.

Deepa looked up into Sunita's eyes and felt she would lose the battle. In fact, she was ready to lose it and ask Sunita to teach her everything she had learned from or practiced on her father.

As she looked into those dancing eyes, now heavy with the lack of sleep and dark circles, Deepa knew she was slipping. Gripping Sunita's wrist and moving her hand off, she challenged her friend with a crisp 'nonsense'.

But she could not fool Sunita, for that woman, now more experienced in such matters, and could see Deepa was within a whisker of being turned.

And she just had to be turned.

12