Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later after we'd settled down a bit, we were lying naked on the living room floor, having already fucked in the garage and again in the kitchen, where I'd set her on the kitchen table and she'd put her legs over my shoulders. As we cuddled on the floor I asked her about what she'd said that morning. She wanted to know if that is what had got me all worked up. I told her no, that was only part of it. I then told her about my luncheon with Bill, and how he had seen her and Jenny in the spa and that he said he'd seen her tits when she was tweaking her own nipples and that he had said he thought she was hot – everything. Debs gasped and covered herself when I told her Bill had seen her naked. I laughed at her and said "You're covering yourself, but he's not here, and at the same time you think you might want to teach him a thing or two about screwing?" She grinned and laughed back, and admitted that it was that he'd seen her without her knowing that made the difference.

We talked about what she had proposed for quite a while. I admitted that when I'd been talking with Bill I had found myself forming plans on how to bring this about; and that despite the fact that it intrigued me and that especially I wanted to fuck Jenny, that the thought of her getting it on with Bill was scary. She agreed, saying that although she'd originally thought that it would be so great if I could teach Jenny everything that I had taught her, that she was afraid that I'd like her better and we might end up breaking up or that she'd be jealous. She said that even though after a while she'd decided that Bill needed fuck lessons as much as Jenny and that she'd have to be the one to do it – she wasn't quite sure she really wanted to fuck someone else.

We both admitted our hang-ups, and admitted that we were aroused both by the thought of getting it on with someone else, and the thought of our partner getting it on with someone else. After a while, we were getting nowhere, still no decision as to whether we were really going to do this or not, so I threw out the question of how. "Suppose", I told her, "that we do decide to go ahead and do this. Just how do we go about doing this? Tell Jenny and Bill that we want to give them fuck lessons? Seduce them individually? Go for a foursome? What do you think?"

"Well," Jenny answered, "I've been thinking about that too. Probably the way to start is with Jenny, she's already hanging around all the time, and I think I know how. I think we go to the gym, and when we come home we go into the spa just like we've been doing, only you'll be here. I don't know whether she'll get naked with you there, but I will and you can be naked, and I'll get you to hold me for the jet, and afterward I'll suggest that she can do it with you too. If she does, it gives us the opportunity to present our proposal, if not we suggest it anyway, it's just a little more awkward." I agreed that sounded plausible, but asked her how we were going to get Bill involved. "I haven't exactly figured that out yet, but if everything goes well with Jenny, perhaps she'll have an idea." I agreed that sounded like it was plausible also, so threw it back up to Debs, "well, in that case why don't you make arrangements, maybe tomorrow, or Friday? Friday might be better, then we don't have to get up on Saturday if we don't want."

"Really?". She asked.

"Yeah" I answered after a short time where I thought about what this really meant. "Yeah, I think we should go for it."

She looked thoughtful and her questions showed she was really contemplating everything. "Should we use condoms?"

'I don't know." I hadn't thought about the practical. "I suppose we could, but is Jenny on the pill?"

"Yeah".

"Then I guess we don't need to. Jenny and Bill haven't ever been with anyone else, and I haven't since before we met – so if I've got anything, you've already got it, and you don't so it seems like we are all clean and can't get pregnant, so I guess we do it the way nature intended?" I half told, half asked her. (For you young ones out there – remember this was over 20 years ago – we'd barely heard of AIDS – the standing joke at the time was "what's the difference between Herpes and Love? Herpes is forever." If presented the same opportunity now, it definitely wouldn't be bareback.)

"Do you want to watch?"

"Yeah, but we probably shouldn't. I imagine Bill will be a little self-conscious. You?"

"Maybe. I think it will be easier with Jenny than with Bill." She was quiet for a moment, then continued "I think I'd like that. If not at first, if this goes off I want to see you fuck Jenny. She's so beautiful and I want to see your cock in her. I want to see you suck her nipples." I noticed that Debs nipples were hard, so I caressed them, then slid my hand down to finger her a bit. I found her cunt dripping wet once again. "Does this turn you on, talking about doing it with someone else?"

Debs admitted it did, but there was something else. "And?" I prodded.

"I liked tweaking her nipples. When we were in the spa and I was holding her, when I tweaked her nipples what I really felt she needed was me to suck them. I just couldn't do it while I was holding her up, so I just tweaked them. It really turned me on to have her orgasm when I touched her nipples. Every time I was imagining what they would feel like to my tongue." I rolled over and kissed her, she reached down and pulled my cock to her and we fucked for a third time, right there in the middle of the living room floor. Later, after we'd showered, Debs called Jenny. She couldn't on Thursday, and the gym date for Friday was set up.

We talked again Thursday, but really didn't change any thoughts. Debs and Jenny were going to go through their regular routine: off to the gym, home to shower to get the sweat off, and "relax" in the spa. Although they'd been spa-ing it in the nude the last couple of weeks, in the past when I was around the girls had always worn suits. The only question was whether Jenny would shuck or wear a suit.

Friday did not go as planned as far as work. All hell broke loose, and I ended up working late. No matter how hard I tried to speed things up, it just wasn't going to happen (of course if I hadn't taken off early on Wednesday...). Not only had Debs gotten home by the time I got there, but she and Jenny were already off to the gym. It was actually late enough that I almost expected them to already be home from the gym . I went in and took a shower, and was drying off when they came in. Debs poked her head in the bathroom and said out loud "Hi Honey! You finally made it!", and then whispered "So far so good" so that only I could hear. I told her I'd only been home a few minutes, and she responded (for Jenny's benefit) "I think we're going to get into the spa. Are you up for joining us?"

"I don't see why not. Let me get something to eat and I'll come out and join you." I thought this actually gave us a more natural feel to the set-up, allowing them to get out there and get comfortable before I came out.

I went into the kitchen and while I was making dinner for myself I mixed up a couple of wine coolers for the girls and set them by the back door. They both took a quick shower, and a short time later Debs called out "Are these for us?" as they were going out. I stepped to the door, and confirmed they were, and also checked out what was happening. Debs and Jenny both had suits on, and headed outdoors. I wasn't sure where the suits fit in to the plan, later Debs told me it was just too uncomfortable to throw the entire nudity thing out front.

It was probably 20 minutes later that I stepped out and asked if they needed anything before I came in. They both needed another cooler, so I delivered the drinks and went to change clothes. I just put on my normal shorts rather than a swimsuit, which gave me the option of going in shorts or shucking it and going naked. Something about taking off a swimsuit versus taking off shorts didn't seem right, and I've gone into the spa in shorts before anyway. When I got out to the spa, I could see Debs suit in a pile, and the bra straps over Jenny's shoulders. The bubbles were on, so the water wasn't really clear, and the spa light was out. Typically we would use the bubbles and jets for a while and when we were just sitting and soaking we'd turn them off to just enjoy the heat and quiet. As I got near them, Debs said "I'm naked – but Jenny's not. You can suit yourself."

I shrugged as if it didn't matter, and said to Jenny "Do you mind?" She answered somehow that I could do what I wanted, she wouldn't be offended. I said "We usually don't wear anything unless strangers are here, but you're not exactly a stranger anymore." I turned around, stepped out of my shorts, walked over to the table and placed them over the back of a chair then walked naked back over to the spa. Even though I wasn't hard, I'd been in warm clothes so I was hanging pretty good. I took my time sliding in and sitting down – nonchalantly facing Jenny when I could so she could get a good look at me, the idea being to bring her into accepting mixed nudity even though it wasn't her husband.

We sat and talked for a while, covering everything that had nothing to do with the moment – why I was late, how the gym had been, etc. After a while I turned and put my back to Debs so she could rub my shoulders, which she did. She made a comment about how tight I was. After a few minutes of her hand massage, I changed seats, moving across the spa between the two girls. I slid down so the shoulder massage jet was working the back of my neck, and used that as an intro.

"Debs tells me you've also become a fan of this jet." Despite the heat, Jenny blushed. It was as if I was on stage – once I started, the words just kept flowing. I don't remember everything we said in order but we talked for a long time. I gave her my history, how I'd been "seduced" by my lawn mowing customer and how she had taught me everything that I knew; how lovemaking had gotten better with every "practice"; how I'd taught everything I could to every lover I'd ever had; how to me perfect love making had nothing to do with me but everything to do with my lover; how there were times that I helped Debs orgasm but never had one myself; how sometimes she would blow me or fuck me and she'd never get off. Both ways because we were giving of ourselves to our partner knowing that in return they would give back, and that how most of the time it was a two way street – that I got off because I'd gotten Debs off and vice versa, but it all came around because I had a teacher, it was not something that I'd known instinctively.

Debs threw in her story (some of which she'd previously shared with Jenny, so it was a re-iteration of what she'd heard at previous spa sessions) about how she had a domineering, ultra-conservative father that made sure she knew nothing about sex. She told how she'd never masturbated before she'd met me, how she'd thought sex was dirty and how when she first heard about a blow job she was repulsed. "How could anyone ever take a dirty thing like that in her mouth?" At this time she reached over and squeezed my cock – which was no longer soft – all for Jenny's benefit. I saw Jenny's eyes follow her arm through the bubbles, but I made no effort to hide or let her know I'd seen her look. Debs told Jenny how once I'd broken through, and she'd learned to relax, she'd been able to realize that her ideas were mistaken. With my help and encouragement she'd learned to recognize her own sexual feelings and wants, and to express them to me so I knew what to do. In turn, I told her what I wanted or needed, thereby enabling her to respond to my needs.

Jenny commented how she had no sexual experience herself and how Bill hadn't either; how she'd begun to realize there was more to life and marriage and sex than she'd previously thought; how she found herself becoming intrigued with the thought of giving a blow job (duly noted at the time) but she didn't know if she could do it or if Bill would want it. After the conversation had started, Debs had slid around so she was sitting right next to me, and obviously was playing with my cock. Not stroking me, just holding it, something that Jenny was not missing.

Our drinks had run out quite some time before, so I asked if they wanted another. Both did, they handed me their glasses and I stood up, exposing my erect cock to Jenny for the first time. I set the glasses on the table momentarily and toweled off, then walked nude into the kitchen and made more drinks. In the meantime, Jenny and Debs continued talking during which Debs told Jenny that all this sex talk was making her horny. When I came back, I handed them the drinks and climbed back in myself. The conversation pretty much continued as before, until Debs rolled sideways toward me grabbed my cock again and said "I'm getting really horny. Either you're going to have to do me or help me with the jet. Or", she looked at Jenny, "I'll get Jen to help, she's getting pretty good at it. And I'll bet she can use one herself."

Always good with the one line, I responded instantly with "She'll need what, a fuck or a jet?"

Debs laughed, "Probably either, but I'll bet we can offer her a jet and she'll go for it."

Jenny didn't really say yeah or nay, but laughed also and told Debs she was "terrible".

I pulled Debs around so she was in my lap, and cupped her breasts. Jenny was just sitting there watching. I rolled both her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. "Ummmm" she said as her legs floated up. I slid her over to the spa jet and she lifted her legs over the side as we slid into position. Jenny had to move just a bit, but pretty much was sitting there absorbing everything. Debs continued to tell me how to move, and positioned herself so that she was getting what she wanted, continually giving feedback such as "Oh yeah, that's so good....That's it - Squeeze my nipples....Yeah, Harder.... Not so hard, gently now..... A little closer...yeah, that's it, that's it, Oh I'm going to come... I'm going to... Oh, OH, OH MY GOD! Her nipples were rock hard, I was twisting and pulling them as she's taught me in the past, but I had no doubt that it was because we were doing it in front of Jenny that she had such a violent orgasm. She shuddered and rocked, pulling her pussy away from the jet, and as she came down slightly from her O, slid over in front of it again and peaked a second time. I'd been paying attention to Debs but through my peripheral vision realized that Jen had her hand between her own legs.

I slid back into the seat and Debs, still quivering, collapsed on my shoulder. She kissed me, and said "Oh my god – have I got to go to the bathroom." Jenny said she did too and stood up and climbed out of the spa. I could feel the pressure from the drinks myself, but they were ahead of me by several. Jen grabbed a towel and made a dash for the bathroom; Debs continued to come down from her O. As Jenny got out of earshot, Debs whispered, "Well – what do you think? We haven't scared her off yet... are we still a go?" I told her I thought so, we'd soon know.

Debs got up and headed to the bath herself, not bothering to put anything on. Jenny came back out and gathered the drink glasses, saying she'd make us more. She met Debs coming back from the bathroom and the two went in together to make more drinks. They were gone for quite a while – talking as they mixed more wine coolers. Later Debs told me that Jenny told her that she'd really gotten turned on watching us. When she asked her if she wanted a go at it herself she said she was still pretty self conscious, wasn't sure she could get naked in front of me, but she'd think about it.

They finally came back out. Debs wasn't quite so horny, the moment had passed but it didn't take long for the conversation to start up again. Jenny wanted to know how many other people we did this kind of thing with, and I told her no one – we'd never actually had an experience like this but I thought it kind of fun. She really didn't believe me but when she looked at Debs and she told her "Besides Jim – I've never had sex with anyone except you, and that wasn't really sex was it?" Jenny agreed it wasn't but sat silently for a while. I heard her say "wow" and shake her head in thought. I'd begun to fade while they were in getting drinks, but now that they were back, Debs grabbed my cock again and said "A hard man is SOOOOO good to find" and giggled.

We talked little stuff for a while, and finally Jenny said "I don't want to be too nosy – but can I ask you how often you have sex?"

Debs told her that at this point we weren't hiding anything from her, that we probably averaged ever other day or so - sometimes more – sometimes less, sometimes multiple times at once, but often just once. But this week – we'd been making up for lost time. Jenny asked how many times we'd done it this week, and Debs said 'What – a dozen? Two? I don't know, and then proceeded with a count. Five times Monday, once Tuesday morning, once Tuesday night. Three times Wednesday, twice Thursday night. Twelve times this week. So far."

Next she wanted to know about oral sex. Debs asked her "Giving or receiving? Well that depends. Sometimes more often than intercourse, sometimes not much at all. When I first start my period, if Jim wants sex I'll often suck him off as I can get kind of messy, but after the initial flow has eased off that doesn't matter. Most of the time if we do it multiple times in a night I'll be ready for more before he is so I'll suck him to get him hard for the second or third time. Sometimes when he's horny in the morning and I don't want to get up I'll just give him a blow job. As for Jim?" she looked at me.

"I love to eat pussy. My teacher Jennie taught me how to get her off and I've always loved the feel of a throbbing clit on my tongue. I'd swear at times when a woman goes off to my tongue I almost come with her. I often go down on Jenny to get her warmed up, but she's turned into such a little firecracker I don't have to warm her up - much. I'd say I go down on her to get her warmed up about half the time. Once in a while she'll just tells me she needs "an O" and ask me to eat her."

We finished our drinks again, and it was getting pretty late. Debs got up to fill the drinks again and while she was gone, I just outright asked Jenny "So, would you like to use the jet? I'll be glad to help you."

She glanced at the jet, back at me, and said "Yes, but... I'm not so sure about getting naked."

I nodded, understandingly. "I understand being bashful. Tell you what, just take your bottoms off and I'll help you that way. You'll be mostly underwater and won't be totally nude." I didn't tell her that I could see everything once she raised her hips to the jet, but it was the perception that was important.

She thought about it, and said "Yeah – I guess that will work." She reached into the water, and I could tell she slipped her bottoms down, lifting her feet to clear them. She pulled her bottoms up; set them on the side of the spa. I reached over and pulled her to me, my hard cock bumping against her backside. She didn't say anything, but I told her to relax and let her feet float. Just as Debs had, she slid her feet onto the edge, keeping her pubic area deep in the water. I told her to relax, and gradually she did, her bottom rising as she directed herself into the pulse of the jet.

Debs returned, but Jenny had her eyes closed so she didn't see her. Debs raised an eyebrow – giving acknowledgement of the situation, then grinned and slid down into the water next to us. I told Jenny "talk to me. Tell me what's happening and I'll help all I can."

She began to do as she'd seen us earlier, "A little closer, yeah, like that....that's real good, yeah.... Back a little...ok, right there.....that's good, it feels so good, I was so horny and it feels so good..." Debs reached forward and rubbed her hand on Jenny's belly, then up and across her breasts. "Yeah, that's good. That feels so good." Was she talking about the jet on her cunt or Debs hand's on her tits? I'm not sure which, but Debs continued to gently rub her belly and tits. After a few moments she reached under and released the clasp on Jenny's bra, allowing it to float up to her neck and exposing her bare breasts to me for the first time. They were slightly smaller than Debs, a firm 34B, with tiny dark aureole and upturned nipples that were at least a half inch long. Jenny continued to stroke her belly, rubbing across her hard nipples, but not concentrating on them. "Umm. So good. So good. In a little closer, I need it a little harder....I'm getting so close... I'm ......" Debs leaned forward and suddenly took the near nipple in her mouth, I could tell she sucked hard, and reached across and tweaked Jenny's opposite nipple at the same time. Jenny erupted into orgasm, twitching and bucking. Her legs fell off the edge; she was pushed back against me. Debs mouth came clear; she reached up with her other hand and tweaked both nipples at the same time. Jenny was quivering in my arms, my cock once again pushed against her beautiful backside. Debs was holding her nipples, and every once in a while she would roll them between her fingers. When she did, Jenny jerked like she'd been poked with a cattle prod.