Delicious Dirty Old Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a lot of stamina and when my old cock might give out on me I have a tongue that will never quit. I'm a tit man myself, although I can suck pussy with the best of them. So I'm ready willing and able."

If this wasn't actually happening and someone told me this story I doubt that I would take it seriously. It was happening. What is it they say about what goes on behind closed doors?

"Well gentlemen I say we have a hell of a night ahead of us and I'm ready to get it going. Daria, take that robe off and show Willie here those big titties I love so much."

I dropped the robe and lifted up my breasts and bounced them for Willie, I though Matt would go crazy. Look I was having as a good a time as they were; maybe I liked this more than they did.

"Since Willie is the only one here who hasn't had any pussy or titties me and Ned decided he can have you for himself while we watch, how's that sound Willie?"

So nice of them to share me don't you agree?

"That'll work real well for me, thanks boys, I want a little of everything so we might as well get started little lady. Why don't you come over here and let me feel your big sweet titties?"

Matt was in his chair and Ned was sitting across from him on the couch. Willie actually got a chair from the kitchen and put it in the middle of the room; he was putting on a little show for his friends.

Willie had me standing between his legs. Matt and Ned had a full view of both of us so they wouldn't miss anything.

"Jiggle those big titties for me, bounce them around."

I don't know who it excited more, Willie or Matt. Within a few minutes Willie was sucking my nipples like he'd never get a chance again. Matt was going crazy watching his friend's old tongue licking each one and then sucking on them.

"Suck them titties hard Willie, real hard they get so big and sweet."

"Oh yeah, I love these big ones, they bounce up and down just like I love it. Is your pussy nice and creamed up yet, maybe I need to check for myself."

His old fingers crept down between my legs and he moaned when he felt how wet I was. He put a finger inside me and fucked my pussy with it. He pulled his finger out and put his thumb in me, his finger stated rubbing my clit and I started to feel the tingling warning of an orgasm building.

"Her cherry clit is nice and puffed up; she is riding my finger real nice. Put that tittie in my mouth so I can suck it here for a minute."

I raised my tit to his face and he sucked it right into his mouth. The pressure of his fingers got harder and his teeth bit down on my nipple, it was getting close to the point of I couldn't stop myself from cumming. Within a few seconds he stopped what he was doing.

"Get down on the floor and spread your legs nice and wide for me. I got to have some of that pussy right now."

How he managed to get down on the floor is something I couldn't believe but there he was and in a minute his face was sucking on my wet quivering pussy. He was slurping and sucking and kissing and making all kinds of sounds, he was also driving me insane with how good it felt. He reached up and grabbed my nipples and squeezed them as he sucked my clit between his lips.

"Sweet Jesus this has got to be the best cunt I ever tasted and I've had my fair share. Baby doll you have a clit that was made for sucking, it's so nice and round and sits up right out of that boat doesn't it? Okay now, I'm going to eat some more of this tasty cunt and when I come up for air you turn right around and get up on your hands and knees because I'm going to be ready to get to the fucking part I like so well."

"What did I tell you Willie, is she something else? Sitting here watching you eat that just makes me crazy because I know what it tastes like and I want it even more. Ned, look at how she's pumping that pussy up for him to get it all, and look at those titties bouncing all over, shit this is driving me crazy."

Listening to him talking and feeling Willie's mouth was enough to take me to the point of fuck you I'm cumming.

"Oh my God, that's it don't stop, I'm cumming for you old man, feel that, that's my pussy cumming hard?"

Willie pulled up and practically threw me over on my hands and knees. I could feel the contraction still rolling when he shoved his cock inside me.

"Oh fuck, this is too good to be true, she's still pumping that pussy and it's filled with my old cock, that's it fuck me real hard, oh you love it, and you want it and got to have it."

"Look at those titties bouncing up and down and she's bucking like a bitch isn't she Willie?"

Willie couldn't answer he was getting ready to drop his wad and he wasn't going to miss a second of it. One hard deep thrust, he pulled my ass right onto him and then a pull back and he drove it deep as he felt his old cock spewing his cum inside me. I slowed down to let him catch his breath and enjoy his hard work. Every time I clamped down on his cock he moaned and I loved it. I felt him going soft and he fell out of me completely drained.

"Daria, you can never leave us, you have to let us play with you until the day we all drop dead. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't have those titties everyday or lick and suck that sweet pussy. Ned, she's the best we have ever had isn't that right?"

Ned looked straight at me and smiled. "This isn't over yet fella's is it baby?"

"By no means is this over gentlemen, I've just gotten started. Willie I think you need to sit your old self down and rest while I take care of whoever gets me next. Now, who's that going to be, you Ned, or is it Matthew's turn, I've lost track. Or should we just let Willie rest a bit and have a down and dirty with all four of us at one time? You're the boss Matt, so, while I go and freshen up why don't you talk amongst yourselves and decide."

I got off the floor and walked out of the room with a smile on my face. It was clear to me what had just happened; if you missed it let me explain it to you.

Ned was being a hard ass. There was no way he was going to agree that I was the best he'd ever had, after all, he was the man with the monster cock. He wanted to hear me beg him and so far I hadn't done that. For Matt and Willie it was still a game, fun and they were having a ball. Ned, he wanted to dominate, make me submissive, show me who was actually in charge.

I had no doubt that he could actually do that, he was experienced and a strong willed confident man. That little smack on my ass while he was fucking me was a test, he wanted to see my reaction, when there was none he had only one thought in his mind, he was going to break me. When I walked back into the living room I knew who was coming for me and all I could say was, game on.

"Daria, we've been waiting for you. We talked it over and we decided that Ned here should be next. He wants you all to himself, Willie and l will be watching of course. Ned says you're a bad girl who needs to be taught a lesson about who's in charge here. He thinks I was too easy on you and you didn't do what you were told. Ned wants to show us how to tame a hellcat like you. So, now it's all in Ned's hands."

I looked straight into Ned's eyes and smiled, Come and get me.

"You are one hell of a woman Daria." Ned was about to give me the rules.

"Shake those big tits at Matthew here and he's putty in your hands. Willie, he's just happy to have some pussy at his age, he's thankful for any little taste he can get. Then there's me. I'm a different kind of man. I like my woman to be obedient and submissive, but you already know that, don't you"? See you have to earn every bit of the pleasure you want. I like to take my time, bring you to where I want you and when you can't take it another second I want to hear you beg for it. Now, I can see that "I don't beg" look in those green eyes and I like it, hell I love it. Let me make myself clear so there's no question in your mind, you'll beg, I guarantee that."

Ned walked over to the end of the room and turned on the music he'd chosen for our little dance. It was sultry, a deep heavy rhythmic beat. There was one small lamp that he left on, the rest of the room was dark, and he was setting his stage.

He handed me something and told me to go and put them on, by the time I was dressed he'd be ready.

Smiling I took the pieces of lingerie and walked out of the room. Clearly he had come prepared for anything, he knew what he wanted and he had all the components available to fulfill his fantasy.

Ned liked his woman nasty, it was clear when I realized what he had given me. I put the lace panties on, they barely came above my hips and emphasized the fullness of my labia, they were tight and left most of my ass exposed.

The black garter belt was soft leather with long satin ribbons that had black clips at the ends. I put it around my waist and closed it in the back. The stocking were shimmering black silk, they hugged my legs and the lace tops came about half way up my thighs. I hooked them to the garter belt.

A lace bra had an underwire and thin satin straps. When I put it on my breasts were half covered and the fullness was thrust high and pushed them together with my nipples jutting forward and completely exposed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was exactly what he wanted, a fuck me slut.

I found my bag and took out my brush. I pulled my hair up and put it into a tie. I pulled whisps down here and there and when I was satisfied I put a deep red lipstick on and shiny gloss to accentuate the fullness of my lips. I slipped into the black pumps I had worn to Matt's.

The final item was a long black lace robe. I put it on and let it fall just on my shoulders tying it under my breasts. Some perfume here and there and I was ready. I had transformed myself into the million dollar whore he was looking for. I had to admit one thing; his taste in erotic lingerie was quite good.

The music was sexy and sensual. The room was dark and erotic. I walked into the living room and when they saw me I thought Matthew would pass out with excitement. Willie was sitting on the couch and all he could do was lick his lips like a puppy waiting for a treat.

Ned was the real surprise. He was dressed down to his shoes. I instinctively understood he was making a statement. I was sure he would have me undress him at his leisure and for his enjoyment.

His end game was to break me down and beg him to let me cum. He had no idea who he was playing with. In the end it would be Ned who would be begging. With a deep breath I walked towards Ned and let the dance begin.

He smiled at me; his eyes examined every inch of my body. He was proud of himself; I was exactly what he had pictured in his mind. Just as I was about to reach him I reached down and untied the robe, it fell open and to the sides along my body. Ned had to bite his lip to keep from gasping; it was better than he could have anticipated.

"More then you imagined,that's good." I spoke softly and slowly.

I walked around his body and when I was in front of him I leaned forward taking a deep breath, "Ummm you smell like hot dirty sex."

Ned was enjoying himself but was just the slightest off his game because he thought I'd Be meek and easy. This wasn't a little innocent he was playing with, that was becoming clear.

I opened the first button of his shirt and looking straight into his eyes I licked his skin, we both felt him shiver with excitement.

The music was pulsing and wicked, I turned my back to him and stepping back until I could feel his cock, already hard, in the small of my back. I swayed against him, closing my eyes letting the music tell me how to move.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me back even closer. He was moving with me, feeling the beat and the building desire. Ned bent his head down and bit my shoulder, I moaned, he licked me and I whimpered.

I let the robe fall off my shoulders, he kissed my neck, it was sexy and his mouth felt hot and wet. I turned to face him and opened my mouth and licked his lips, up and down, biting softly, he was enjoying this as much as I was. I kissed him, hard and pushed my tongue into his mouth, he bit it and I thrust it deeper until our lips were sucking each other's mouths.

Pulling away the robe fell around my feet and he couldn't hold the moan inside, he loved it, wanted it had to have it.

Ned put his hands on my waist and turned me around, he felt every inch of me, slowly, he lingered on my thighs, brushed the palms of his hands across my rigid nipples. Sucking on my neck he slipped his hand down inside my panties and his finger between my wet lips. His mouth was on my ear speaking quietly.

" You're already wet, you're cunt is hungry isn't it"?

He rubbed my hard clit in circles and pulled his hand away and up out of my panties.

"Taste yourself" he whispered as he put his finger in my mouth and I licked it as if it was his cock. I unbuttoned his shirt and spread it open exposing his chest. Bending forward I caught his nipple between my teeth and bit down, and then softly sucked it until it swelled in my mouth. The sounds of passion were coming from him, he couldn't control his pleasure. I looked up with his nipple clenched between my teeth and smiled; he grinned and gave me round one.

I reached down and unzipped his pants. I reached inside and grasped his cock. It was rock hard and already wet with precum. I rubbed the wetness around that big head and then up and down and around the stiff length of that monster shaft. His breathing was deeper, faster, he had to stop me or he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

He backed up and away from me. The chair was still there; he sat down in it and pulled me onto his lap. My legs were splayed on his sides. I could feel his cock against my pussy and I began grinding on it. Ned reached for my tits and taking one in his hand he pinched the hard protruding nipple, it stopped me in my tracks. His head fell forward and he sucked the other nipple between his lips. Sucking one, pinching the other he was driving me crazy. The moaning was now coming from me, I gave him round two.

I slipped off his lap and down on the floor. I pulled that cock out and smiled at him as I licked around that big purple engorged head. I sucked the precum into my mouth and showed it to him, resting on the tip of my tongue before I swallowed it. The licking and sucking made him insane, he wanted to stop me but he couldn't it felt so fucking good. What he didn't know was that if I didn't stop I would have begged him to fuck me right then and there. Round three was a draw.

"Lay down on the floor."

Now we were trading punches. Before I laid back I opened the button of his pants and pulled them down, he had to step out of them. His cock was standing up straight and rock hard. He took his shirt off and he was naked.

I laid back and he pulled my legs apart. My clit was so swollen I'm sure he could see it straining against the tight sheer panties. He was kneeling between my legs and began rubbing the head of that magic wand up and down across my clit. It was better than hot it was thrilling me.

Ned pulled my panties off and got down on the floor. His tongue might have just been the weapon I couldn't fight off. The little flickers of his tongue, the soft sucking, the deep thrusts of his tongue was becoming almost too much to take. I had to stop this.

"Ummm...tastes so sweet doesn't it, hard wet and sweet. You want to make me cum don't you; if I come like this I win". I barely won round four.

Ned was ready to go in for the kill. This was the final round, one would win, and someone would lose.

I opened my legs wider and dared him to come and get me. I reached down and rubbed my clit, moaning and whimpering like a woman who was about to cum. Ned got close and when he touched that big head against my wet pussy he plunged inside deep and hard.

"You love it don't you, hard driving cock plunging deep into that wet cunt. Oh yeah, I can feel it, you're so ready, all you have to do is ask me for it."

I pulled his face down and kissed him, sucking on his tongue, licking his kips, wet passionate kissing. I began squeezing him every time he pulled back, and relaxed when he drove inside me.

The first little beads of sweat were dripping off his face, he was barely hanging on. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began a smooth fucking motion. When I thrust my hips up I rubbed my clit against his cock, he felt it and was hanging by a thread. It was time to go for the kill.

"Feel that, that's my pussy sucking you down deep, you like it there, deep in my wet tight cunt. You want to fuck me hard don't you, go on then, fuck me, fuck me hard."

"You Bitch."

Ned drove so hard and fast I felt him in my throat, he couldn't wait he had to cum, he had no control, no weapons left and he fucked me brilliantly. When I felt him stop for that split second, push hard it was all over. The warm cum was leaking out of me down my ass and I began fucking him back hard, rubbing my clit and in seconds I was there, he knew it, felt, it and wanted every bit of it. The final thrust and the deep groan gave me my victory.

We were both exhausted. His head fell on my chest and slowly I felt him soften and slid out of me. I think we laid there for several minutes before either one of us moved.

"You must be a Black Widow in disguise. You kill all your lovers this way?"

"No, just the ones I really enjoy."

We smiled, it was over and we had one hell of good time. Ned kissed me softly and helped me up off the floor. Matthew and Willie were actually pretty quiet.

After a short conversation we were all in agreement that I needed to go home and get some rest, it had been a very long day.

"I'm sure going to miss those big beautiful titties I love so much, will you think about coming back to play with me again?"

"Matthew I will give it some serious consideration. You are a very sweet man and I have truly enjoyed my time with you."

"Well if you do come back can Matt give me a call so I can come over and play with you?"

"Dear Wilbert, I wouldn't have it any other way."

I left them and went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and dressed to leave.

I kissed Matthew and Wilbert goodbye and Ned said he'd walk me to my car and open the garage door for me.

"I left your lingerie in Matthew's bathroom; you may want to take it with you when you leave."

"Well to be honest, I was kind of thinking you might want to keep it for the next time we see each other."

"Tell you what, why don't you bring it with you tomorrow night, I'll give you my number and address and you can come for dinner say about seven?"

"That sounds like a date, Daria, you are a very special lady, I'm thrilled that we've met and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. Just one thing though, I'm still intent on hearing you beg."

"I'm looking forward to it, Goodnight Ned; see you tomorrow, 7PM sharp, I like my lover to be on time."

"You can count on it."

I gave Ned my number and address and after a few very delicious kisses I was on my home.

Now I know you're curious, did Ned actually bring me to my knees? Did I see Matthew and Wilbert again? You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

I promise you it will be well worth the wait.

Love and kisses to all my dirty old men...