Delivery Man Turned Pussy Slave

Story Info
He's blackmailed into submission.
1.6k words
3.95
184.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
63 Followers

Having just moved into town I felt very fortunate to have been hired on my second day in town.

I really enjoyed working at the grocery store. The owner was very nice, and so were the customers. I especially like to make deliveries, as it usually meant a nice tip on top of what I was making per hour.

One afternoon before closing, I was asked to make a delivery on my way home to a new customer that had called in an order. I agreed to do so as it was not out of my way to my apartment where I lived.

When I arrived at the house I went around the back as instructed and knocked on the door. I heard what I thought was someone saying to come in. I opened the door and walked in to see a woman on the phone wearing nothing but a Bra and Underpants. I was stunned, and She said "how dare You"? I tried to explain that I thought She had said to come in, but she would have none of it. She immediately said she would call the police and then my boss.

I pleaded with her not to, that I had made a mistake and could not afford to be involved with the police or to get fired from my job. I told her I would anything she asked if only she would not do anything.

She started asking me questions about my self, and if I really meant I would do anything?

I said yes, not thinking about what she might have in mind. She told me to come over in front of where she had sat down. She then told me to get down on my knees. After I did she said to kiss her feet. I hesitated but only for a second as she started to reach for the phone.

I thought if that is all it would take then so be it, but I was wrong. After kissing both her feet I felt her place her feet on my shoulders, and found myself staring at the crotch of her very thin bikini underwear with a thong back, that was up her crack.

She then instructed me to kiss both of the cheeks of her ass. That was too much, and I tried to get up. With one hand she grabbed for the telephone, and my hair with the other. I realized that I had no choice and bent down to do as she asked.

All of a sudden I saw a flash and when I looked up saw that she had a Polaroid camera, and had taken a picture of me kissing her ass. I asked her what she was doing, and she said it would be proof that I was there and had barged in uninvited.

She told me not to stop, and that there were other things she would have me do. She had my hair and pulled my face to her pussy and told me to start kissing it. As I did I saw another flash, and knew she had taken another picture. I could smell her pussy, and could see that she was getting wet. With her other hand she reached down and pulled her panties aside, and told me to keep kissing. I could taste her wetness and after a couple of minutes she told me it was time to start licking. Then another flash, and I knew I was in big trouble. She had pictures with which she could blackmail me to do anything she wanted.

I licked and sucked until she came, and then she just put her legs over my shoulders and told me to stay.

She then started to tell me how it was going to be. She had just moved into town herself and did not have any friends. I was going to be her friend and her pussy slave. I was going to have to move in with her so I would be available whenever she felt like being serviced in any way that she wished. If I did not agree then she would call the police, and since I was on probation, would be sent back to prison.

I thought that if I had to suck her off once in a while it would be much better than going to prison, so I agreed. It was the end of the month so I told her I would move my clothes in that evening, since I had a furnished room.

When I returned with my clothes she showed me to another room where she said I would stay when She did not want me with her. As soon as I put my clothes away she called for me to come into her bedroom. She was laying on the bed, with the television on, and told me that she wanted to be sucked off, and that being sucked off while she watched television was a favorite past time.

I told her that I had no dinner as yet, but she said that her pussy would be my dinner and to get over there and lie in front of her immediately. After she came I would be allowed to go into the kitchen and eat.

I did as I was told, and she had me licking her pussy for an hour until the program was over and she finally came.

She then told me to wash up and have something to eat. She sat with me in the kitchen and started to ask other questions about myself. She wanted to know if I could cook, do laundry and clean. I asked her why she wanted to know those things, and she told me that those are the things I would be doing for her while I was her pussy slave.

She had taken many more pictures of me in various positions and said she would turn them over to the ;police and my boss if I balked at doing anything she asked. I was dumbfounded at what I had gotten myself into, but figured she would get tired of me and let me go.

She told me that I would be preparing her meals whenever she wished, and that I would have to prepare it before she got home from work. I was to clean and do the laundry and be at her disposal whenever she wished.

She told me to clean up the kitchen and join her in the living room when I was done.

When I got into the living room she was lying on her stomach on a blanket in front of the television with a short nightgown. She instructed me to lie behind her on my stomach. I did so, and she reached back; grabbed my hair, and pulled my face down to her ass. She forced my nose into her crack and told me to stay there and lick her pussy in that position. She had put a towel under her to catch any joy juice that I was unable to suck up. I had to smell her crack as I licked her pussy. She reached back and grabbed my hair tightly. I did not understand why until I smelled her pass air right into my nose. I could not believe how strong she was when I tried unsuccessfully to pull my nose away.

She had already cum twice, and I could not believe she wanted to cum again. She informed me that she could come ten times a day, and at work would go to the john and masturbate three or four times during work. I spent a couple of hours down there before she said it was time for bed. I was surprised that she did not cum, and said so. She said that she liked to cum before she slept and I would be under the covers sucking her off until she came.

After she did I was to go to sleep under the covers to be handy in case she awoke horny, or to be there when she woke up, as she liked to start the day with an orgasm.

True to her word, she had me suck her off under the covers, but instead of letting me up she turned on her side with my face in between her thighs and told me that is where I would be sleeping.

I lay there smelling her pussy until I finally fell asleep my self. I was awoken by being smothered by her pussy, and knew what she wanted and immediately started licking her pussy. As soon as I did she let me breathe. She came quickly and pulled the covers back and lifted her leg so I could remove my head. She told me that was the way to start the day.

She had me go into the shower and wash her all over. After which she had me get on my knees in front of her. She put one leg over my shoulder, tipped my head back, pulled my face close to her pussy and told me to open my mouth wide. As soon as I did I felt my mouth filling up and realized that she was pissing into it. I tried to pull away, but she had me trapped, and I couldn't close my mouth fully so I had to swallow in order to breathe.

She the let me up, and told me that I was going to be the best pussy slave she ever had, and I would learn to love it.

We both ate breakfast, and then went to work. She told me to come straight home and prepare her meal. I would require training, but she was sure I would do fine. I wondered as I went to work what other training I would need. I would find out some of the things I would be trained to do that evening. I was only at the beginning.

psoother
psoother
63 Followers