Den Of Debauchery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Which subject' they asked puzzled.

'Your boy friends' I asked laughing.

For a brief moment they looked at each other then at Arti. Making a face Ritu replied, 'Aw bhaiya you know that we are not that type of girls'.

'Have you forgotten Mr. Hitler? If father found out that we have boy friends then he would shoot them first then us' Nitu replied in lighter vein then added, 'seriously bhaiya we don't have any boy friends'.

'Then we will have to find them for you girls. Won't we Arti?' I said laughing.

'Of course. I was thinking on similar lines already' Arti replied winking at my sisters.

'Okay girls I have to prepare lunch and in the meanwhile you can unpack and settle down' Arti said showing them to the bedroom used by me.

Few minutes later Ritu and Nitu came out with piles of my clothes in their arms, 'Bhaiya what are your clothes doing in this bedroom?' Ritu said dumping them in heap on the sofa.

Not wanting to tell them that everything was not well between Arti and me I lied, 'Oh your bhabi was away and I couldn't bear to sleep alone in our room so I was using the spare bedroom'.

'Now she is back' Nitu laughed, 'so use your own bedroom besides we require the space for our clothes'.

Without a word Arti carried my clothes into the master bedroom. 'This augured well' I thought and followed Arti into the room. I watched Arti unpack.

To my utter surprise she took out a bottle of coke from her suitcase. 'W..what you had taken coke with you?' I exclaimed.

'Why not? What if I required it? Better to be prepared than to be sorry, do you agree? Arti replied dryly. The hope that the trip would mellow down Arti vanished in thin air.

'I am going to the market to buy some ice cream. Ritu and Nitu love to eat it' I said.

At lunch I said, 'Don't eat too much. After lunch we will do some sight seeing and tonight we all will go out for dinner at the best restaurant in town'.

As we were eating dinner Nitu said, 'Bhaiya this place is really posh. The d‚cor is out of this world'.

'Yes. I don't believe it, even the food tastes good, Ritu added jokingly, 'Bhabi you must be coming here often'.

'No it is my first time. Thanks to you both that your bhaiya has brought me here' Arti said sarcastically.

When we returned home and the girls had turned in, I picked up a pillow to sleep on the couch in the sitting room. 'No this won't be necessary' Arti said, 'you can sleep on the bed but make sure that you remain on your side of the bed'.

Next morning I went to work as usual. At around four in the afternoon Arti called me and said in an agitated voice, 'Randy, come home quickly. Ritu and Nitu are .....'.

Worried I asked, 'What has happened to them?'

'Please come immediately' Arti repeated.

'Arti! Arti tell me...' but Arti had disconnected the line. Leaving my work I rushed home.

As I entered the apartment I asked, 'Where are they? What has happened?'

With a satanic smile Arti pointed towards the partly open door of their room. Through the half open door I heard loud sounds of grunts and moans.

'What is happening?' I asked bewildered.

'What is happening?' Arti said grinning, 'chudai ho rahi hai, aur kya (fucking is going on, what else)'.

'W..W..Who..' I stuttered.

'The MD and Mr. Swami who else' Arti replied evenly.

End of part 3 to be continued...

Dear reader is the story still keeping your interest?

There are still many outstanding questions like

1) What will Randy do now?

2) What role is Arti playing?

3) How come the MD and Swami got to screw Ritu and Nitu?

You will find the answers to these questions in part four and much more. Don't miss it.

Let me remind you again to vote and send me your comments on this part of the story also. Take care. Sahebji