Den Of Debauchery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Seema, I don't think the dessert offered by Randy has been cooked by Kala but is dispensed by his cock,' Sudha laughed.

'Oh I would love to try that too,' Seema replied smiling brightly.

After serving Seema the dessert Arti and I decided to go home. On the way home I said, 'Arti thanks a lot I really enjoyed myself. Your plan worked like a charm'.

'Yes it did but for a moment, when the MD dragged me into the room, I thought things would go awry,' Arti giggled.

At dawn I got the news that the MD had suffered a heart attack and was in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital. I found Kala and Sudha sitting outside the ICCU.

'How is he?' I inquired.

'They are conducting tests is all the doctors have told us,' Kala sobbed.

'I will find out the latest,' I said and went looking for the attending physician.

'Doctor how is Mr. Rajan?' I asked.

'Mr. Randy we have just seen the result of the tests and I will be honest with you. His condition is not very good. His heart has suffered massive muscle damage. We have done all that we could. The next forty eight to seventy two hours are very crucial,' the doctor explained, 'all we can do now is pray'.

I repeated to the ladies what the doctor had told me and added, 'Kala I am sorry about Seema, we did not think that this would happen'.

'No need to apologize,' Kala replied, 'this attack is not because of what happened yesterday but due to his own carelessness. For months he was complaining of constriction and uneasiness in his chest. He continued to ignore it despite my telling him repeatedly to have a thorough medical check up. Well the result is before us'.

In the days that followed I visited the hospital twice daily, once on the way to office and once on my way home. Luckily the MD made good progress and could soon receive visitors. It was decided that during the sickness of the MD I was to be the "acting MD" of the company.

On the home front Mala, Reema and Seema visited us at least twice a week for their cum shots. On one such visit Arti asked, 'Seema did you go to your English ma'am again?'

'Yes I had to. At first I avoided it. Tulsi gave me several messages from her but I made some excuse or the other. One-day ma'am cornered me.

'Seema Tulsi is coming to my flat after school I want you come with her,' she ordered. I had no choice so I went,' she said to me.

'Did she find out that you were not a virgin anymore?' Arti asked.

'Oh yes. She found out that I was not a virgin the moment she tongued me'

'Seema so this is the reason you have been avoiding me. You have been with a man despite my strict instructions to stay away from them,' she said getting angry.

'I was so scared that I lied. 'No ma'am I have not been with a man,' Seema continued.

'Then please explain the condition of your choot,' she demanded her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Thinking quickly I said, 'Ma'am one afternoon I was feeling very horny and selecting a big cucumber from the kitchen pushed it inside my choot. It pained so much that I did not do it again'.

'Oh I see,' she replied mollified, 'listen girls whenever you feel horny don't put vegetables inside you but come to me I will take care of you'. For her the matter ended there but I am not comfortable,' Seema concluded.

'Why? You have the best of both the worlds,' Reema laughed, 'ma'am to lick your choot and Randy to fuck it'.

'Yes that is so,' Seema said, ,' but what about the other girls like Tulsi, who will never have a healthy relationship with a man and experience the pleasures of fucking. I wish I knew what to do'.

'It is very simple, get a man to fuck her,' Arti said, 'when she experiences the pleasure a cock can give she might stop pussy eating'.

'Great idea,' Reema exclaimed, 'but who?'

'I am sure Randy here will be only too happy to oblige,' Arti giggled.

'Hey leave me out of it,' I said quickly, 'I am not going to fuck an old hag but if you insist I am willing to deflower Tulsi'.

'She is not an old hag,' Seema protested, 'she is pretty and around thirty-five only'.

'And my dear Randy she is also a virgin. Arti laughed, 'think about it'.

'Waal, if you put it that way I will have to do your bidding,' I grinned, 'I have never deflowered a thirty five year old virgin, it will be a new experience'.

'I knew the "virgin part" would convince you,' Arti giggled.

'It is futile to think about it. She will never agree. She hates men,' Seema said.

'Leave that to me,' Arti said, 'just tell me whether you want Randy to fuck her or not?'

'Of course if it stops her from spoiling the life of other girls,' Seema replied.

'Good,' Arti said, 'just keep me informed about her activities'.

Things returned to routine. The MD was permitted to go home with strict instructions to remain in bed and avoid any sort of stress and strain. Attending office was out of the question. Every few days I spent an hour or so with him giving him all the news.

After eating my lunch one afternoon I was wondering whose choot I should have for dessert, Jaya or Manjari? I decided on Manjari because I thought that she must be short of cock due to MD's sickness. As I was about to summon her my mobile phone rang. It was Arti.

'Randy come home immediately,' she said.

'Arti what is the emergency?' I asked.

'Seema just called saying that Tulsi is taking a new girl to Miss Breganza and wants us to stop it,' Arti explained, 'we must go there urgently'.

'Why must I come home can't we meet where she lives,' I suggested thinking I might just have time to sneak in a fuck with Manjari.

'Don't argue just come home,' Arti replied and banged the phone down. Reluctantly I left for home.

On reaching home I saw Arti was dressed in a khaki colored cotton sari. 'Why are you dressed like a police constable? Are we going to a fancy dress party,' I asked laughing.

'No we are going to Miss Breganza's flat,' Arti replied pressing a police inspector's uniform in my hands, 'here wear this'.

I was about to protest when Arti said, 'Please Randy, do as I say I will explain on the way'.

On the way she explained her plan. She said, 'We are supposed to be Inspector Randhir and Constable Arti from the vice squad. You threaten her with arrest. This would scare her into submission. Okay?'

'Yes but I hope it works,' I replied.

Miss Breganza lived on the fourth floor of a high rise building. As we went up in the lift Arti giggled, 'Randy this is your lucky day. Today you will not only get Miss Breganza and Tulsi to deflower but also a third girl'.

'Yes that is exactly what I was thinking,' I grinned stroking my rising cock.

On reaching the fourth floor we rang the bell of Miss Breganza's flat. Seema opened the door. 'Sh,' she whispered placing a finger on her lips, 'come in but do not make any noise'.

Just then we heard Miss Breganza shout from her room, 'Seema who is at the door?'

'It was someone selling magazines. I sent him away,' Seema shouted back.

'Is Tulsi and the new girl Amba with her?' Arti whispered.

'No just the new girl, Amba. Tulsi had some work; she left few minutes back. May be you saw her on your way up,' Seema said softly.

'Just as we were entering the building we did see a pretty girl with big boobs, dressed in a peach colored salwar kameez, leaving the building. Was that Tulsi?' Arti inquired.

'Yes that was Tulsi,' Seema confirmed.

'You mean Tulsi has left,' I said disappointed.

'Randy, don't be greedy. You still have Miss Breganza and Amba,' Arti tittered softly.

We could hear voices coming from Miss Breganza's bedroom. We moved nearer to the bedroom door.

The door was slightly ajar but we could not see anything. I got on my knees and looked through the keyhole. Miss Breganza wearing a robe stood facing a pretty girl of Seema's age. She was still in her school uniform. Their voices came through the half open door and I found that if I concentrated then I could follow their conversation.

'Amba I am noticing that your English grades are slipping since some time,' Miss Breganza said.

'Yes ma'am they are. I can't understand it, I am studying very hard but they still get worse,' Amba replied.

'I can help you if you like,' Miss Breganza suggested.

'Yes ma'am please help me I would be very grateful to you,' Amba replied.

'I will if you cooperate with me,' Miss Breganza said smiling.

'Oh ma'am I will do anything you say,' Amba promised.

'Good. Come nearer,' Miss Breganza said and as Amba moved closer. Miss Breganza taking her face in her hands kissed it, 'Amba my dear you are so beautiful'.

'Oh ma'am what are you doing,' Amba replied blushing. Without replying Miss Breganza kissed her again and again on her face and lips. Each subsequent kiss on her lips was longer and more lingering. Amba stood still not knowing how to deal with this unexpected situation.

'She is kissing her,' I whispered to Arti.

Miss Breganza then placed her hands on Amba's not so large boobs and caressed them. 'Oh ma'am please don't,' Amba moaned and tried to push her hand away.

'Don't move and stand still,' Miss Breganza said sharply. Amba froze.

'Child your titties are so shapely. I must see them,' Miss Breganza said soothingly and started to undo her blouse buttons.

'Oh don't,' Amba moaned catching her hand.

'What is the harm. I just want to see them,' Miss Breganza said and continued to undo the buttons till the blouse fell open exposing Amba's breasts. Amba had nothing on under her blouse.

'Gosh Amba they are real beauties,' Miss Breganza said, 'it is a shame to keep them hidden'.

'She has opened Amba's blouse. Wow Arti her tits are really beautiful,' I whispered.

'Randy do your thing now,' Seema pressed.

'No the timing is not yet right let us wait a little while longer,' I replied.

'No this is the right time,' Seema insisted.

I shook my head saying, 'Let us wait'.

'I think the reason you want to wait is because you want to see Amba's choot ,' Seema said accusingly.

'Yes I want to see her choot,' I replied truthfully placing my eye on the keyhole. Miss Breganza was kissing and sucking Amba's tits. Amba stood still moaning loudly.

'Do you like what I am doing?' Miss Breganza asked.

'Oh yes ma'am it feels very nice,' Amba moaned, 'my whole body is tingling with pleasure'.

'Just keep cooperating and I will give you more pleasure than you can imagine,' Miss Breganza said.

'B B But it is not right,' Amba protested.

'Child who is to determine what is right or wrong? If we like it then it is right,' Miss Breganza philosophized and started to undo her skirt.

'Please ma'am don't undress me,' Amba begged.

'Miss Breganza is trying to undress her but Amba is protesting,' I said to Arti.

'What is the harm. There is no one here except us and we are both girls,' Miss Breganza said.

'Oh ma'am it is very embarrassing,' Amba pleaded.

'Embarrassment, shame is such stupid words,' Miss Breganza said throwing of her robe, 'here look I am naked and not bit shy or embarrassed'.

'To convince Amba, Miss Breganza has taken off her robe. She is completely naked,' I whispered.

'How does she look?' Arti asked.

'Beautiful. Tall, slim with big hard boobs with hardly any sag. Her choot has no hair on it. I think I will enjoy fucking her,' I smiled and returned to my observation post.

Amba, with tears in her eyes, was standing at rigid attention. Her skirt and blouse lay discarded on the floor. She was naked except for a near transparent light pink panties covering her crotch. Her small boobs were firm with pointed nipples. I could make out the dark triangle of her pubic hair through the panties.

Miss Breganza stood a few spaces away admiring her beauty. 'Amba you are pretty as a picture,' Miss Breganza said, 'now my dear take off your panties and show me your choot'.

'Oh ma'am please don't make me do that,' Amba sobbed.

Suddenly Miss Breganza shouted, 'DO YOU WANT ME TO FAIL YOU?'

'No ma'am,' Amba replied with tears flowing down her cheeks.

'Then do what you are told,' Miss Breganza said kindly, 'I bet your choot is as pretty as the rest of you'.

Reluctantly Amba pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. 'Amba dear your choot is really pretty. I will enjoy making it cum,' Miss Breganza said and walking up to the crying girl embraced her.

'There is no need to cry my child,' Miss Breganza said kissing and running her finger through Amba's cunt lips, 'my dear you should shave your pubic hair instead of just clipping them. It will enhance the beauty of your choot. Don't worry I will teach you everything'.

'Oh ma'am,' Amba moaned with pleasure as Miss Breganza caressed her cunt.

'My fingers makes you feel nice don't they? Come to bed I'll soon transport you to heaven,' Miss Breganza smiled and led a hesitant Amba towards the bed. Laying Amba down on the bed Miss Breganza started to kiss and suck her teats while caressing her choot. Amba lay with her eyes closed moaning with pleasure. Soon Miss Breganza moved down to Amba's choot and tongued it gently.

'Oh ma'am it feels so good,' Amba moaned.

'Miss Breganza is eating her pussy,' I told Arti.

'Randy do your stuff now that you have seen her choot,' Seema urged.

'No not yet,' Arti said, 'let her cum first. Poor Amba has suffered so much the least we can do is to let her get some pleasure out of all this'.

'If you let her enjoy pussy eating then she will come back here again and again for more,' Seema countered.

'I doubt that,' Arti replied, 'the shock of being caught in the act by the police will deter her from returning'. Seema was not convinced and looked at me for confirmation.

'Don't look at me but in these things Arti is never wrong,' I said and returned to the keyhole.

Amba was enjoying herself. She was pressing Miss Breganza's head against her choot with her hands. Her bottoms were twitching and wriggling with pleasure. She was moaning 'Oh ma'am,' 'Oh ma'am,' loudly. Suddenly her body arched and she moaned, 'Oh ma'am, OH MA'AM, OH MA'AAAAMMMMM,' and fell back gasping for breath.

'She has cum,' I said, 'Seema ring the doorbell'.

As Seema moved towards the door I heard Miss Breganza pant, 'Amba did you like it? Would you like me to do it again?'

'Y..hes ma'am y..hes,' Amba gasped.

Just then the doorbell rang. 'Seema see who is it. Maybe Tulsi has come back,' Miss Breganza said from her room.

'HEY! STOP YOU CAN'T COME IN LIKE THIS,' Seema shouted as per plan.

'Who is it child,' Miss Breganza asked from within.

'MA'AM IT IS THE POLICE,' Seema replied as I pushed open the bedroom door and saw Miss Breganza on her knees kissing Amba's choot.

She stood up and facing me without a trace of embarrassment at her nakedness shouted, 'WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BARGING IN LIKE THIS'.

From the corner of my eye I saw that Amba, covering her choot with her hands, was trying to get up.

'STAY WHERE YOU ARE,' I ordered Amba. Amba froze and lay back still covering her nudity with her hands. Then I turned to Miss Breganza. Flashing my driving license said, 'Ma'am I am Inspector Randhir from the vice squad and this is Constable Arti'.

'I am sorry ma'am I tried to stop him but he forced his way in,' Seema wailed.

'Not your fault child,' Miss Breganza said gently then turning to me asked belligerently, 'what do you want?'

'We have received several reports that something funny is going on here. Therefore we have come to check. Kindly tell me what is going on?' I asked sternly.

'Nothing. I am a teacher and these girls have come here for tuition,' Miss Breganza replied trying to brazen it out.

'The method of giving tuition seems to have changed quite a bit since my time,' I laughed, 'you are naked and so is this girl I can bet you are practicing lesbianism. Constable Arti what do you make of it?'

'You are right sir,' Arti replied crisply, 'when I entered I saw this lady kissing the choot of the young miss on the bed. It is definitely Lesbianism'.

'So what? I can do what I want in my own flat,' Miss Breganza replied angrily.

'Yes ma'am but you can't break the law,' I said gently.

'Break the law! Are you saying that what we are doing is illegal,' Miss Breganza asked.

'No ma'am not me, as far as I am concerned you can lick the choot of the whole world. But section 236, paragraph two, sub section (c) says it is against the law,' I replied rattling of whatever came into my head, 'and ma'am if this young lady turns out to be a minor then you can add few more sections to it. I am afraid you will be out of circulation for a long time'.

Miss Breganza was crestfallen. She turned pale and with tears in her eyes muttered, 'God what did I do to deserve this?'

'Arti place Miss Breganza under arrest and keep an eye on both of them while I question this young lady,' I said then addressing Amba asked, 'what is your name miss?'

'Amba,' she replied sobbing quietly.

'Pick up your clothes and come to the other room,' I said, 'You need to answer some questions'.

'Yes sir,' she said and carrying her clothes followed me out of the room.

Even before the door closed, Amba with tears running down her cheeks, started to plead, 'Please sir, don't arrest me. I promise I will never do this again. I promise I will never come here again. Please sir I beg of you. Oh if my parents found out they will die of shame......'.

With half an ear on her blabber I stared at her beautiful body. She looked even more alluring at close quarters. Miss Breganza was right, if her choot had been clean-shaven it would have been even prettier. I resisted the urge to crush her to me and ravish her.

'....please sir I beg of you. Oh I am willing to do anything you say sir just anything but don't arrest me. How will I explain all this to my parents? They will kill me. Sir I will do anything......' Amba continued to beg.

'So she is ready to do anything,' I thought, ,' I will have no difficulty in fucking her but first I must do things that a real inspector would do'.

'Amba relax,' I said raising my hand, 'I need to ask you some questions and I want the truth'.

'Yes sir I will tell the truth,' she sobbed.

Then I asked her the standard questions like her full name, her father's name, his occupation, her address, her age etc. She answered them between sobs. 'This was not so bad was it?' I said gently, 'so stop crying'.

When she had calmed down I asked, 'Now tell me since when Miss Breganza and you are doing this'.

'Sir today is the first time that I have come here,' she replied nervously, 'believe me sir it is the truth'.

My cock was on the rampage. It was kicking, bucking and oozing pre-cum in its confinement. 'Why did you come?' I asked moving my cock into a more comfortable position. Amba noticed my bulging crotch and her lips curled in a naughty smile.

'My English grades were very bad and I did not want to fail,' she replied more confidently, 'Tulsi brought me here suggesting that if I came here ma'am might agree to give me tuition. I did not know that ma'am would do dirty things with me'.

'Is that girl inside Tulsi?' I asked.

'No sir her name is Seema,' Amba replied.

'Who is Tulsi and where is she?' I asked.

'I don't know she left me with ma'am and left,' Amba replied.

'All right Amba get dressed and beat it,' I said smiling, 'but remember if I catch you at it again then I will throw the book at you'.

'Oh thank you sir. I assure you that I will never repeat this mistake again,' she said with a trace of disappointment in her voice.

'Thank you again sir you are very sweet,' she said kissing me on my cheek and ran out of the apartment.

Returning to the bedroom I saw that Arti had handcuffed Miss Breganza to the bedstead. She was still naked. Seema was seated on the bed and Arti on a chair against the wall humming a tune.