Dented Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou." she blurted out through her tears.

A few minutes later, we disentangled ourselves and gave her a tour of the house. We decided on letting her have our parents' old room. It had a dedicated bathroom and was on the other end of the house. They had taken their bed when they moved, but we had turned it into a guest room already. Now we had a guest to put in it.

When we got to the kitchen, she froze when she saw the picture window. Years ago, she had thrown a cinder block through it. We watched as the memories washed over her, tears forming in her eyes again.

"God, I'm so sorry," she said shakily, not taking her eyes off it.

"We know," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

My touch pulled her out of her memories and she spun around, holding onto me. Maggie's fingers clutched at my back as if she were afraid I'd slip away. I just hugged her back. Jess came over and hugged her from behind, sandwiching her between us.

"It's okay," Jess whispered. "That's all the in the past. You're home now."

Hearing Jess tell her she was home was the last straw and Maggie crumpled to the ground, pulling us with her. She was openly weeping now, an odd mixture of happiness and regret.

"I don't deserve this," she said after a few moments.

"We'll be the judges of that," I said.

"Come on," Jess said, pulling her to her feet. "Let's get you cleaned up, then we'll go shopping for clothes."

Maggie looked at us questioningly. We had arranged this with her parole officer once we had approval for her to live with us. She had very little in the way of personal items that weren't prison issue, and we were pretty sure her parents hadn't kept anything, even if we could find them to ask. The girl needed clothes and Jess was going to be her personal shopper.

Maggie cleaned herself up then met us in the garage for a quick trip to the mall.

*****

When I go to the mall, I do a surgical, tactical strike. There's no window shopping. There's no browsing. I'm in, get what I came for, then out. I can get a whole new wardrobe in about thirty minutes, mainly to make sure the pants fit before I buy several of the same style.

Jess can spend an afternoon choosing between two plain t-shirts with different necks. Jess getting to shop with and for Maggie? Well, let's just say I was just glad I was wearing my comfortable shoes.

Relegated to the position of "Bag Holder", I dutifully followed behind the two women as they went into nearly every store with clothes. The one electronics store I was interested in was skipped completely.

While Maggie was trying on an outfit, Jess gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You've been so good with us today," she said softly. "Thank you for this."

"My pleasure." I smiled back.

"Well, tonight it really will be," she said in a sultry tone.

"Mmmm." I groaned. "We'll have to be quiet though. Don't want to wake the kids."

"Just like old times." she laughed, then whispered in my ear, "Think you'll be able to keep quiet when you fill your little sister with your sticky cum, big brother?"

Maggie came out, and I was suddenly glad that I was carrying a store's worth of bags. They helped hide the erection that Jess had given me.

Finally, we stopped at Victoria's Secret. I remained outside at a nearby bench while the girls went inside. About fifteen minutes later they emerged, each with small, dainty bags in their hands. I asked what they'd bought, but Jess just said it was none of my business. Maggie blushed and clutched the bag tighter as if I might somehow peek inside.

As much fun as this had been, we had to get back before her curfew went into effect. On the way home, my phone rang. It was work. Some of our afternoon processes had been corrupted and they needed me there to oversee the recovery. Mom would be there, but I had taken over many of her duties and this was one that I had to oversee.

"Go." Jess said, understandingly, "We'll be fine. We'll order pizza." she looked back at Maggie. "Real pizza, not whatever they served at Logan."

"Save me a slice." I joked.

I dropped them off at home, then continued on into the office.

It was nearly six hours before I was able to leave. Everything was running smoothly now, but it had been several long hours before we could call everything good. I was starting to call Jess when my phone rang, interrupting my dialing. Surprisingly, Jess was calling me.

"Hey, I was ju-"

"Jace?!" Maggie cried.

"Maggie? What's wrong?"

"It's Jessica," she said, her voice frantic.

"What's going on?" I asked even as I felt the color drain from my face. In my heart I knew what was happening but I was really hoping I was wrong.

"I don't know. She won't respond to me. She's just sitting here. rocking back and forth."

"Oh shit," I said.

"She started looking for you, but wouldn't listen when I said where you were. She started going through the house and-"

"Maggie!" I interrupted, "Put me on speaker."

"Okay," she said a moment later, her voice sounding further away.

"Jess? Jess, honey, can you hear me?"

"Jace?!" Jess cried out.

"I'm on my way, just listen to my voice."

"Oh God! Where are you?"

"I'm on the phone. I'm almost home. Just listen to my voice."

There was a brief commotion over the phone as Jess grabbed the phone out of Maggie's hands.

"Jace?" Jessica called out.

"I'm here. Just breathe. Deep breaths honey. I'm almost there."

For the next ten minutes I talked to her calmly as I could as I raced home. I would tell her what street I was on and how close I was to home. She had calmed down a good bit, but she was still on edge. I felt like an idiot for not bringing her with me. We hadn't made love in a few days, and I guess she no longer felt me inside her. Plus, even though she wouldn't admit it, Maggie's presence was a big stressor which being alone with her might have triggered it.

I pulled into the driveway and ran inside. As soon as I stepped inside, Jess' head snapped around towards me. In a flash, she was off the sofa and jumped on me. We toppled to the ground, Jess wrapped around me while burying her face in my neck. Maggie watched on in a mixture of terror and confusion. She had heard of Jess' attacks, but witnessing one is a completely different matter.

"Shhhh," I said, rocking her gently. "Shhhh. It's okay. I'm here."

Maggie looked as if she wanted to do something, but I gently shook my head. There wasn't anything she could do for this. The only thing she could do was retreat to the other side of the room and watch. We sat like this for several minutes as she calmed down and returned to her normal self. Finally, she looked up at me confused, then realization hit.

"Fuck," Jess whispered.

"Now? Maggie might ask some questions." I whispered back, smiling and trying to inject a little levity to the moment.

Jess leaned towards me and rested her forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry, baby." she breathed.

"Don't be. I love you."

"I love you too, forever."

Jess slowly stood up, then helped me get up. My bad leg had fallen asleep and my first few attempts were embarrassing.

"Thank you for calling me, Maggie," I said.

"Yeah," Jess said quietly. "Thank you."

"I didn't know what else to do," Maggie said.

"You did exactly what you should have done," I reassured her. "There was nothing else you could do."

"I'm sorry, Maggie," Jess said wearily.

"Are you okay?" Maggie asked Jess.

"Yeah. It's like we told you long ago. When one of those hits there's nothing that works except Jace. A part of me knows what's going on and knows I'm being irrational and that I need to relax and calm down, but I can't. It's like trying to hold your breath. You can do it for a little bit but eventually, you can't fight it anymore and you have to breathe."

Jess leaned against me for support.

"I need to lay down," Jess said wearily.

"I think it's a good idea for all of us to get some sleep," I said. "Maggie, are you okay?"

"Yeah. No. I don't know, to be honest."

I walked over and gave her a quick hug.

"I know," I reassured her. "It's a little uncomfortable to see, especially the first time. Let's get some sleep. Everything will be fine in the morning. I promise."

Maggie said goodnight then retreated into her room. I helped Jess up the stairs and, making sure we weren't seen, into our room. Jess pulled me close and kissed me passionately as soon as we were alone.

"Thought you were tired," I said, enjoying the feel of her body against mine

"I am. But I don't think I can get through the night without you inside me."

Jess pulled me to the bed, shedding her clothes as I did the same. I barely had time to turn off the light before she pulled me on top of her, kissing me and running her hands across my back.

I kissed down her neck, taking a moment to nibble on her ear before I continued down. I gently kneaded her breasts, sucking on her nipples. They hardened between my lips as Jess arched her back and moaned softly. I spent time at each one, making sure neither felt it was being neglected.

I kissed further down, across her belly button and down further. Jess knew what I was after, and she lifted her legs for me, spreading them apart. She reached down and spend her pussy open easier access. I couldn't fully see, but experience allowed me to pull her closer to me as I knelt beside the bed. My tongue slid between her lips and up toward her clit. I wrapped my lips around her little jewel, sucking gently while running my tongue across it.

Her juices ran down my chin as I slid a finger inside. She gasped and her body shivered as I massaged her insides at the same time my tongue massaged her clitoris. Her hips bucked, and I had to hold her as I continued to pleasure her. A moment later, Jess went rigid, and a muffled cry sounded above me. When her body went limp, I slowed down, still savoring her taste. Not wanting to leave, I slid another finger inside, pumping them slowly in and out of her quivering body. She started shaking as I sped up, my tongue whipping across her clit at a faster pace.

"Oh fuck!" I heard her muted cry as she climaxed again, my fingers and tongue continuing to drive her over the edge as she came.

I stood up and I could finally see Jess laying on the bed, chest rising and falling hard and fast. She had used a pillow to muffle her cries.

I moved to lay down beside her, but she sat up and stopped me. She stood up with me kissing me again, moaning as she tasted herself on my lips. Without a word she turned around and got on her knees. I watched my sister's ass rise up to meet my cock as she reached back to guide me inside her. I held onto her hips as I pushed my way into her. God she felt so good.

As I started to thrust into her she reached back and caressed my shaft and balls.

"Rub yourself baby," I whispered.

I felt her fingers start to massage her clit as I continued to slide into her. Her body shook and tensed up as she started rubbing faster causing me to speed up as well. In a few minutes I could feel my own orgasm fast approaching. Jess' thighs were tense and trembling as she neared, finally going stiff once more as she crested. She buried her face in the blankets, but I could hear her moans as she came. Her pussy tightened as spasmed around my cock as she shook uncontrollably.

This pushed my own orgasm over, and I pulled her hips against me as hard as I could. I leaned back, trying to push as deep into her a possible as I unloaded my cum inside her. Jessica moaned happily as she felt my cum enter her, pushing back to help me get as deep as possible.

We remained motionless for a minute as my cock pushed out the last few pulses of cum into her. Eventually, she rolled off and flopped onto the bed using a hand to cover her vagina and keep my semen from leaking out. I lay down beside her kissing her lovingly.

"Better now?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," she said scooting up and getting under the covers.

"I didn't think you'd have the energy for this tonight," I said climbing into bed as well.

"What can I say? I have a lot of adrenaline after an attack. I'm exhausted but wound up at the same time. This helps work it out of my system. Now I am ready for bed."

We kissed good night, then spooned each other. Jess held my arm against her nuzzling my elbow.

"Promise you won't leave me?" she asked suddenly.

"Leave you? Never! Why on Earth would you be afraid of that?"

"I dunno." she shrugged.

"Why?" I prodded.

"Just, you know, we can't get married. Can't have kids. Can't be a family."

"Well, we already are family, so-" I was cut off by an elbow to the ribs.

"You know what I mean. I'm worried that you'll get mad because of that and leave me."

"Jessica," I said turning her to me. "My J-Bird. I love you. You hear me? I. Love. You. With everything I am. I gave you my heart, and I could no more leave you than it. So what if you and I can't have kids? We'll adopt if we really want one. No matter what, it's you and me. Always."

I pulled her to me and kissed her lovingly. Jess wrapped her arms around me drifting off to sleep curled up against me.

*****

I was awoken earlier than usual with a major cramp in my leg. All of the activity yesterday must've been too much. I walked around the room as the cramp subsided. Now I was awake, and 5:30 am was too late to go back to bed. Well, it was a Saturday anyway so it wasn't like I had to be fully awake all day.

Leaving Jess to enjoy her dreams, I threw on a t-shirt and some shorts then made my way to the kitchen. Maggie must've still been asleep since everything was quiet.

I had no idea what she liked for breakfast, but I figured it was hard for anyone to hate bacon and eggs. So as quietly as I could I started working on breakfast. In about twenty minutes, a massive breakfast was laid out. Biscuits (from the tube of course), sausage patties, crisp bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese, and fresh fruits were ready for devouring.

Then I realized that everyone was still sleeping. Talk about bad timing. Shrugging, I made myself a plate then sat at the kitchen table to enjoy.

About five minutes later, Maggie walked in. She wore nightgown that hung loosely on her, except around her chest. Her ample breasts pushed against the material, and her hard nipples were easy to make out. She rubbed her eyes against the bright kitchen lights, inhaling deeply.

"Something smells amazing," she said, marveling at the buffet before her.

"Thank you," I said smiling while trying not to stare at her chest.

Maggie just stood there for a moment, unsure what to do before finally asking, "Can I have some, please?"

"Of course," I said through a mouthful of food. "I made this for you after all."

"Sorry. I'm not used to this," she said as she took a plate and started loading it up. As I watched the growing mound of food on her plate, I wondered if Jess was going to get to eat.

"Where's Jess?" she asked.

"Sound asleep last I checked. She's a heavy sleeper after an attack."

Maggie sat at the table across from me.

"Is what happened last night how the always are?"

"Sometimes. They used to be much worse" I shuddered at some of her more hysterical attacks when we were younger. "We're still not one-hundred percent sure what brings it on, but they're hard to stop. So far I'm the only thing that seems to work."

"Oh. Must make dating hard." she immediately looked a bit embarrassed at mentioning that.

"Makes it nearly impossible to be honest. Most women can't understand it. They think she should be able to just not have them." I sighed and leaned back in my chair. "The few girls I've dated in the past thought they could handle it. Then Jess has a moment where she needs me. And the girl I'm with can't take it. She doesn't like that I'm giving more attention to my sister than to her. Or that Jess has to accompany us on a date sometimes. Or that I've canceled the date because Jess needs me. Or we get . . . ya know . . . interrupted because Jess has an attack."

"Interrupted?" She asked realization slowly dawning on her. "Oh, you mean . . . interrupted."

"Yeah." I laughed, remembering the last time it happened years ago.

"Still looking then I take it?"

"Eh." I shrugged noncommittally, knowing I couldn't admit that I'd already found the perfect girl and she was sleeping in my bed upstairs. "I guess."

Maggie turned her attention her to plate of food and began shoveling it into her mouth.

"Woah, slow down." I laughed.

"Sorry." she managed to say before swallowing.

"In a rush?"

"No, just habit. We didn't have much time to eat there. Had to get in what we could before time was up."

"Jeez," I said, shaking my head. "Well with us, you can take all the time you want to eat most days."

Maggie nodded and started eating a little slower. In between bites I couldn't help but notice her yawning occasionally.

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep."

A cold panic raced through me. Did we keep her up? We went back to our quiet ways, but what if she could hear better than Mom and Dad?

"Oh?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could. "What was wrong?"

"Bed was too soft. Room was too quiet. No cell block noise. No large women snoring." We laughed. "Just . . . you know different."

"But better I hope?" I asked as relief rushed through me.

"Worlds better yes."

I smiled and nodded, getting up to put my dishes in the sink. About halfway there, I heard Maggie gasp and a loud clattering of her fork hitting the plate. I looked back and saw Maggie staring at my damaged leg. Her eyes were glued to the scarred and pitted skin that made up the calf. She caught me looking at her staring, and she looked down, her face turning an adorable shade of pink.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "I didn't know it was . . . you know."

"Scarred?" I offered and sighed, "Yeah, they did everything they could, but surgery can't replace missing muscle tissue."

"He did this, didn't he?"

"Not directly, but yeah."

"God, you must hate my family."

"Oh no, Maggie." I sat down beside her, taking her hand in mine. "Not at all. It wasn't your fault he did what he did. Honestly, I don't even hate him really. Not anymore. I feel sorry for him, what he went through. And I'm sorry that you had to go through what you did. What you're going through now." I nodded at her ankle monitor. "But hate? I don't have time for that." I grinned, making her smile a little.

"Does it hurt?" she asked concerned.

"Not usually. Though it is weaker and I have to be careful standing on it. Can't put too much weight on it either, but that's okay. I never liked running track anyway."

She laughed at my lame joke and I gave her a quick hug. I got up and finished cleaning my dishes. I didn't look back but out of the corner of my eye, I could see Maggie staring at my damaged leg.

*****

The next few days passed in relative quiet. Mom and Dad called almost hourly to check in on us, making sure Maggie hadn't murdered us or something.

On Monday morning, the real world called us once again. We said bye to Maggie then went into the office. A few hours later, I received a text.

Can I get something to eat from the fridge?

Of course.

Okay, just making sure.

A few minutes later.

Can I watch TV?

Of course. It's your house too.

Sorry. Just checking.

I was reminded of the movie Shawshank Redemption, when Red was let out and how he said he had spent years asking permission to do everything, including going to the bathroom, that he had trouble adjusting to the outside world. I stared at my phone for a minute, realizing that Maggie was in the same place. I was also glad that she hadn't been in so long that she wanted to go back.

Over lunch in my office, Jess and I agreed that Maggie would take some time to adjust to this new life. Of course, then she'd have to adjust again after the monitor was removed.