Destiny Delayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up. Wrapping my arms around her I moved around the bed and placed her in the middle.

"I'll be right back."

I disappeared into the wardrobe closet and dug up the vibrator my late wife and I used. It was the same length and looked like Marti's dildo, but with three low vibrator speeds. Also, I took off my shorts and underwear.

Returning to the bedroom Marti's left hand was working the dildo in and out of her mouth. Her right hand was massaging her clit. He bikini underwear laid next to her.

"Here is something else for us to use this evening." I turned the vibrator on to the lowest speed.

The vibrator noise caught Marti's attention. She looked at it for a moment. She removed the dildo from her mouth.

"That looks like fun." Marti exclaimed.

I joined her on the bed. Replacing the dildo in her mouth I eased the vibrator into her slit.

Marti groaned.

My right hand moved the vibrator in a counterclockwise direction. Marti groaned louder every time the dildo met her clit. She moved the dildo in and out of her mouth. My tongue flicked her right boob.

After a few seconds Marti's hands gripped the bed sheets. Her body moved side to side.

After a few minutes she came three times. She spit out the dildo and said "Stop!"

She was panting. I crawled over and laid next to her. My body was perpendicular to hers.

"How was tonight?" I asked.

"Great. I'm glad I stopped by. I really need to get home. Can you drive me?"

"Sure. Do I need to get your dress and shoes?"

"Would you? I don't need to run into anything. Bumps and bruises aren't a good look."

I retrieved her dress and shoes from the guest bathroom. She managed to put on her bra and panties.

"Need help with your dress?"

"No. I can manage."

She did and I got dressed.

We got in my car and headed for her home.

Marti was still horny. On the way to her home she contorted herself around the gear shift and unzipped my shorts, pulled out my cock and kissed and sucked it until we got to her driveway. I got firm.

I pulled into her driveway, pulled up my shorts and hurried to open the door for her. My left hand took her right hand and helped her out of the car.

Marti firmly held onto my left hand.

She was able to open the front door without my help. She assured my she could get to her bedroom on her own. We parted for the night with a passionate kiss and hugging.

The next day cousin Elaine called. She heard through the grapevine Marti was enjoying our relationship to the nth degree. That was good to hear, reinforcing all the positives I was getting from her.

Wednesday Marti called. We chatted like the prior week. Things were going well.

She asked if she could email and text me. I said sure, but with her standing in the community, be careful about what you send me. I would as well. We communicated via email and text more days than not saying whatever, but nothing that could soil her reputation.

Friday, we went to a movie and dined at an Italian restaurant. She looked great in a rust colored vest and skirt combination with matching shoes.

During dinner we discussed the banquet the next evening. Marti was taking her parents. I would meet them at the hotel banquet room front door for a dinner honoring her parents' philanthropic endeavors at 6:15, fifteen minutes before the banquet started.

Marti rushed through dinner. She said she was horny.

After dinner we went to my place. I pulled my Jeep into the garage. She grabbed my hand and entered the house even though she did not know my home's layout. Leaving the mudroom, she saw the sofa where we made out last Saturday. She led me there.

We started making out in front of the sofa. Instantly Marti began unbuttoning her vest. Sliding the vest down her arms I saw she was not wearing a bra. Then she began shimmying out of her skirt. I hurried to keep up with her removing my clothes. We finished disrobing at the same time.

My left hand grabbed her right hand and we ran to the bedroom.

We jumped on the bed and began kissing.

After about a minute of making out Marti said "Ah, I have got to go to the bathroom."

She jumped out of bed and headed for the master bathroom.

I got an idea. I went to the kitchen refrigerator and pulled out a can of whipped cream.

Turning off the bedroom lights I placed whipped cream can on the floor next to the bed and took my position on the bed.

Marti returned, jumping onto the bed. We resumed furious kissing.

After kissing for a couple of minutes my right hand began playing with her left boob. Marti began ummming. I broke off the boob play. My right hand grabbed the whipped cream.

I sprayed the whipped cream on her right boob. She said "What the..." I broke up her sentence by licking the whipped cream furiously. She responded "Ohhhh."

After licking the whipped cream Marti said "You've never licked my boob so intently." while I sprayed whipped cream on her left boob. "That was...". I started licking her left boob with equal intensity. "She squealed "Ohhhhh".

Finishing off the left boob she said "That was great. What's next?" I sprayed whipped cream on her slit. I began licking her slit furiously.

"Ummmmm." Marti pressed my head against her slit with her hands, making the licking more powerful.

Finishing her slit left her panting. While she was catching her breath I spurted whipped cream in her mouth and proceeded to move my cock in and out of her orifice.

Once she sucked all the whipped cream off my cock I pulled it out, laid next to her and listened to her pant catching her breath.

"You certainly are creative. What other creative loving making tricks to do you have?"

"I can spread fruit all over your erogenous parts and lick them off. Maraschino cherries are the best."

"Sounds delicious. And?"

"Ice on you boobs and slit. It makes those body parts sensitive."

"Sounds like fun."

"A sleep mask results in sensory deprivation making sex more intense."

"Ok. What else?"

"Light bondage. Restraint makes sex super intense."

"Sounds like it's worth trying."

We spend the rest of the evening lying in bed chatting and enjoying each other's company.

Driving her home Marti snuggled as close as she could with the front center console between us.

For the banquet I wore a gray pinstriped suit with a light metallic blue tie and white button down dress shirt. I drove to the hotel where the banquet was held. I got there at 6:00. They arrived in a new black Cadillac Escalade at 6:15 with Marti at the wheel.

Marti hopped out of the car and gave the keys to a valet. I was there to help her folks out of the car, but they had no problems exiting the vehicle. They were a spry couple in their 70s.

Marti briefly introduced them to me. Time was running short. The four of us hurried inside to take our places in the banquet hall. Her folks were seated at the head table. Our table was at the front. The place was packed with 500 people.

We were seated at a table for 8 with people Marti knew and I did not, including her older brother and spouse. All were cordial. Maybe they were checking me out.

Marti made the introduction speech for her parents. After the speech she returned to her chair and held my left hand the remainder of the event. She squeezed my hand at every opportunity when something humorous was said or her folks were praised.

After the event Marti and I had a drink with parents. They were nice folks. They came across as regular people. We talked about all sorts of things. We were comfortable talking to each other. The time came for them to leave. I escorted them outside with Marti. The valet drove up in black Cadillac Escalade. As they entered the car Marti mouthed "They like you" and smiled. By the time the event ended it was too late for other activities.

During the banquet Marti suggested we play golf the next afternoon at the course near her home. The tee time was 2:00. I showed up at 1:30. We rode in a golf cart. I had a better long game. She had a better short game. I beat her by 9 strokes. She suggested we go to her place for refreshments. Marti was wearing a white knit shirt and skirt combo that fit snuggly.

Inside her house she told me the zipper on her skirt was stuck. "Take it slow and careful. It's an expensive skirt." I told her "Careful is my middle name". We continued with her strapless gold sequin dress routine. She turned around and said "I'm so horny I..." I stopped her mid-sentence with a firm kiss to her lips. We stripped each other.

Marti said "I feel yucky. Let's take a shower." We hurried to the shower. We soaped each other. Our hair got a little wet. After rinsing off she bent over placing her hands on the shower bench seat. I assumed the standing spooning position and cupped her boobs. Marti "ummmed. I stuck my cock in her love box.

We went at it. We both came at the same time.

We hopped out of the shower and dried each other thoroughly. She was giggling.

"Where is Chloe?" I asked.

"At the lake until this evening." Marti replied with a smile. "She's not going to interrupt us."

We got dressed. Went out for steaks.

The next day Cousin Elaine called. She told me David told her Marti was falling for me fast.

I kept thinking about the Frank and Nancy Sinatra duet lyrics "Then I spoiled it all by saying somethin' stupid like, I love you." I did not want to blow it.

But I was falling in love. I was sure Marti was too.

We knew each other five weeks. We were in the honeymoon part of our relationship. Things were going great. It was wonderful. But we had to get to know each other better before the relationship moved to the next level.

We had our hour long Wednesday telephone call.

Plans for Friday and Saturday were dinner and a movie.

Marti was wearing a multi orange color spaghetti strap sun dress with matching shoes. She was showing more cleavage than usual. I was wearing a white and blue Hawaiian shirt with tan shorts and topsiders.

However, during dinner plans changed.

Between the salad and entree Marti said in a low voice "I'm dying to test your sexual creativity. I've been thinking about it all week. Let's miss the movie and go to your place for an evening of great sex."

"I'm game. What do you want to try?"

"I've been thinking a lot about it wearing a sleep mask for sensory deprivation. It's a big turn on. The way your tongue attacked my bod with whipped cream, maraschino cherries will the same or better. Regarding ice, I tried it on my boobs and clit. I love the way goose bumps grew on my boobs. My boobs got super sensitive. I know it will be great."

Her conversation was livelier than normal. More smiling and laughing. Arm touching too.

That song kept playing in the back of my head. "Then I spoiled it all by saying somethin' stupid like I love you."

We hurried through dinner and drove to my place.

Marti sprinted out of my car and stopped in front of the living room couch.

"I need kissing before we start the evening frolicking."

I obliged by kissing her firmly on the lips.

Breaking off the kiss I said "I will get the cherries and ice. Go to the bedroom and get prepared for a night to remember."

Marti did not go to the bedroom to disrobe. Before I got to the refrigerator I heard clothes ruffling. I turned around. Her dress was off and she was simultaneously pulling on her bikini underwear ties. She was naked in record time.

"Hurry off to the bedroom before I attack you in the living room."

"Don't take long!" Marti begged.

I placed the ice cubes in a coffee cup and the cherries I cut up earlier in a coffee cup saucer. The sleep mask was on my nightstand.

Entering the bedroom Marti was striking various sexy poses at the foot of the bed.

I placed the coffee cup and saucer on the nightstand.

Grabbing the sleep mask I slid if over her eyes and spun her around twice.

"Oh." She cooed.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes. Spinning me around was a surprise, but it's making me hornier."

I grabbed Marti's right hand and led her to right side of the bed, leading her to sit down.

"I'm going to help you scoot to middle of the bed near the headboard."

I did so. Then I stripped.

"Now spread your arms and legs a bit and relax."

That done I took two cherry halves and circled them around her nipples and areolas. She purred.

Placing the cherry halves on her nipples my tongue circled her right areola. Marti's body tightened.

By the time I sucked all the cherry flavor off her right boob and swallowed the halve she was gripping the sheets with both hands occasionally moaning.

I hopped off the bed, circled around and climbed on the other side. Marti's hands relaxed but she still gripped the sheets.

Immediately after I started sucking her left boob. Marti instantly gripped the sheets and resumed moaning. My left hand probed her slit. More moaning resulted. Her body tensed.

With the cherry flavor sucked off her left boob I jumped out of bed, headed for my nightstand and grabbed two cherry halves.

I rubbed them all over her slit. Without skipping a beat I started licking and sucking her clit and slit. Her body tensed. She gripped the sheets. Marti moaned.

With the cherry flavor gone I slid my cock into her love box. We went at it hard. I came quickly three times. She followed soon thereafter coming four or five times. Once she was done I rolled to her right side. She ripped off the sleep mask.

"That was great!" Squealed Marti. "Give me a hug." I obliged. We hugged.

"I'm drained you devil! You're so creative with sex! I could lie her all night recovering."

"We have ice yet for tonight".

"I forgot. Since you drained me take it easy with the ice."

"Will do."

Marti slid the sleep mask into place.

I dropped an ice cube on each boob. Instantaneously goose bumps covered her boobs. She gripped the sheets as tight as she could. Circling her boobs with the ice got her super tense. Marti moaned. I followed that with circling her clit with an ice cube. Once her clit was cold. I slid my cock in her slit and circled my hands around her boobs. She was so played out her resistance was minimum. It did not take her long to say "Stop!" Marti was totally wiped out.

I pulled away from her. We laid to next to each other not saying a thing, holding hands. Marti was exhausted.

Marti broke the silence. "You've wiped my out. Rather than go out tomorrow night let's eat at my place. It's time you met my other kids. I'll make stir fry chicken. We can have a relaxing evening staying in. What do you say?"

"Sounds great to me. What's the attire for tomorrow evening?"

Smart casual, like tonight. Please wear a Hawaiian shirt. I love those. They remind me of my parents' place on Maui."

"What time?"

"Six o'clock for cocktails."

I was finally going to meet the rest of her kids. Their names were Abby and Brad, born in that order. Both were married. Abby had a two year old girl with one on the way. Brad had one year old twin boys. With the youngsters it would be an early evening.

Saturday crept by with anticipation.

I arrived at Marti's home at 5:45. She was the only one there. Chloe was at the lake for the weekend.

While Marti tended to dinner, I made myself a faux screwdriver. One half tonic water, one half orange juice. My go to beverage went I did not want alcohol.

The doorbell rang. I ran to get it. I opened the door.

"Hi, I'm the new butler. Come on in."

Pregnant Abby and her husband carrying the two year old stood there with their mouths open.

I started to laugh. They started to laugh.

"Oh Mike." Sighed Marti.

Once everyone was settled in the kitchen the doorbell rang again. I sprinted to the front door.

"Hi, your mother just emigrated to Iran. How about Italian?"

Brad and his wife, each lugging a twin, simultaneously said "What?"

I laughed. They laughed. Marti entered the foyer and said, "That's Mike".

We all gathered in the kitchen for cocktails.

The conversation was light and cheery. Abby's husband Steve was a family practice physician. Abby stayed at home raising their daughter but kept her nursing skills sharp working one shift a week at a local hospital.

Brad was working his way up in the family conglomerate. He received his MBA from a top 10 business school. His wife Jane stayed at home with boys.

Dinner was a get to know each other affair. Like Chloe and her folks Marti's other children and their spouses came across as regular people.

The three youngsters and I hit it off. I like children. I like making goofy faces at children. They like my goofy faces.

Around 7:30 the youngsters started to tire. Shortly thereafter everyone headed out but me and Marti.

We chatted about how the evening had gone and Marti provided more details regarding her children and their spouses while cleaning up the kitchen.

After finishing in the kitchen I made myself an old fashioned with four muddied cherries. Marti poured herself a Merlot.

We sat down couch in the living room. I turned on a ball game for background noise. We both took a long drink from our beverages.

"They like you." Said Marti.

"I like them too."

"I mean they really like you."

Marti put her Merlot on the coffee table. She leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. I put my old fashioned on an end table.

We hugged. She pulled back and we kissed again along with a hug.

She pulled back again. There was a pregnant pause. We kissed and hugged.

Marti pulled back once more.

"I love you."

To be continued...

12