Devanna Estates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cravin883
cravin883
86 Followers

"Alright, let me think," Amber said. "OK, my question is to Filiga. Who would you rather kiss, Veronica or Jake?" she said. Filiga looked at Veronica.

"No offense V, but I definitely pick Jake." She walked up to him in the water and grabbed the back of his neck with her hand. The other hand wrapped around his back and pulled him close to her. Jake felt her huge white tits smash up against his torso. The wet flesh of her mammaries slid over his chest and he took the opportunity to look down at the bulging mounds beneath him.

"I appreciate the hug, but what are you doing Filiga?" he said. Devanna came over and slid her hand down Filiga's breast and gave her nipple a squeeze before turning to Jake.

"Silly me Jake. I forgot to tell you that this is 'Action' This or That. Meaning that whatever you choose, you have to actually do. This big-titted bitch from Poland says she would rather kiss you than Veronica. So kiss away." Devanna stepped back and Jake felt Filiga sucking on his lips. He opened his mouth and kissed her back while putting his arms around her waist. The buxom woman let out a moan as Jake pressed his mouth against hers. Soon they were tonguing each other and both were breathing heavy during their lip smacking. Filiga reached down and grabbed his long dick, but Amber yelled out at her.

"Filiga you cheater. Let go of his cock. You know that wasn't part of the question." She walked over and twisted Filiga's big puffy nipple.

"Ouch, ok ok. Sorry," Filiga said as she ended her embrace with Jake.

"I'm next," Veronica exclaimed. "Amber, who would you rather 'dunk,' Jake or Filiga?"

"That's easy," Amber replied, "Jake all the way. Let's see if he can handle a real woman." She laughed and suddenly reached out to grab Jake's head. Jake quickly darted back, barely missing her hand.

"That is if I don't dunk you first" he joked. Amber grabbed his arm and spun him around so his back faced her. She whispered in his ear.

"I'll make you pay for that one. You're lucky we're only seeing who can dunk the other person. Otherwise I'd own you." Jake had a feeling she was right. He tried to spin back away from her but only succeeded in getting his head lodged under her arm as she put him in a sideways headlock. He grasped at her muscular back and ass trying to get a hold on something, but he felt her arm grab his leg and lift him up. Jake held his breath as he was dunked under the water and when he re-surfaced he received 'boos' from the women.

"Too easy, big boy," Amber said to him. She laughed and gave him a playful push. "I think you liked it Jake. Let me know if you want to ever really wrestle. By the way you're up for the next question, care for a rematch?"

"No thank you," he said. As Filiga and Veronica asked him to pick them for the question he thought of what he would ask. He decided to give himself the pleasure of seeing two women together.

"Alright Filiga, who would you rather kiss – Devanna or Veronica?"

"You're such a bad boy Jake," Filiga told him, "making us women fill your little fantasies. Obviously I have to choose my boss." Filiga walked across the shallow pool to Devanna. She was shorter than Devanna and her naked white body looked amazing up against the light brown skin of the half Hispanic, half American woman. Devanna slowly reached out and grabbed Filiga's nipples with her fingers. Using both hands she pulled Filiga's nipples and Jake looked on in awe as Filiga's tits stretched out away from her chest. It looked like her nipples were four inches in length by the way Devanna pulled them. Finally she leaned over and began sucking and kissing her Filiga's lips. Filiga's nude body leaned into Devanna and it looked like she had lost any control in the arms of the taller woman. Devanna reached down and began fingering Filiga's clit. Everyone knew it was against the rules, but no one wanted to point this out to Devanna. Soon Filiga was moaning out loud and humping back her wide hips against Devanna's hand. She was kissing Devanna back with a passion, which made Devanna play with her clit even more. It was obvious that it wasn't the first time Filiga had experienced pleasure at the hands of Devanna. Finally Devanna released her and Filiga almost whimpered as she returned to her place in the pool. She was up next and wasn't about to give up on being the object of desire.

"Ok Jake, would you rather suck my tits or my cunt? Either way get your fine ass over here!" Jake moved across the middle of the small pool to Filiga and told her he preferred her tits. He was glad to finally be able to get his hands and mouth around her incredible tits. He reached out and began fondling her big breasts, feeling his hands slip over the wet flesh. He cupped as much as he could and lifted them up, feeling their weight in his palms. He squeezed her tits from the bottom and felt large handfuls of flesh contour to his squeezing fingers. He teased her nipples with his thumbs and then gave each a delicate pinch.

"OOhhhhhhh," she gasped. Jake lowered his head and bean feasting on her six-course meal of titmeat. He sucked and licked all over her boobs, alternating between them with his mouth. Whichever one he was sucking on, he would caress the other in his hands. Before Jake had a chance to really suckle her nipples, he heard Devanna begin her question from behind him.

"Since I'm next I'll pick Veronica. What do you think tastes better, a rock or Jake's big cock?" Devanna asked.

"I'm guessing Jake's dick, but I'll have to find out!" Veronica said with a grin. Jake's dick swelled even further at hearing this good news and he assumed his turn was over with Filiga. She had different plans. She grabbed the back of Jake's head and pushed it further into her cleavage.

"Don't stop, my nipple lover. Keep sucking these titties." Filiga's big tits blocked his vision, but he continued on sucking her boobs. Suddenly he felt something brush against his legs and then a warm sensation on his penis. He realized that Veronica must have gotten between his legs to begin working on sucking his dick. She was pumping him with her hand and licking over his head with her tongue.

"Ohh yeah you hung stallion. Let me get a taste of that sausage," Veronica yelled up at him in her Italian accent as she continued fellating him, "Devanna, you picked a winner with this dick. He's so thick and hot! You like my lips on your cock, big boy?" Veronica teased him as the mature woman rubbed his sack with her hand. Meanwhile Filiga was moaning even louder and pulling Jake's head in circles over her chest. He was trying hard to lick and suck as much of her tits as possible. Between Veronica's sucking and his head trapped between Filiga's boobs, he'd never felt so much stimulation on his body. Filiga began shaking her chest at Jake and he felt her swaying breasts slap against his face.

"That's it, get your face in between my big boobs. Grab them and tongue my nipples." Filiga continued to assault Jake's face with her boobs and he grabbed and squeezed her tits just to hold on. As Veronica started deep-throating his cock he could hardly make out Amber saying something to him.

"Jake . . . . ass . . . back." He tried but couldn't understand what she said. He thought she was asking him if he liked her ass or her back better.

"Ass!" he yelled as best he could between Filiga's large mammaries. He didn't know how he was going to reach Amber to feel up her ass, but he soon forgot about it as Veronica took his dick even deeper into her mouth. She had coated his cock with her saliva and it was quickly slipping in and out of her mouth. He felt her sucking his head with the back of her throat and wondered how she was doing it. She kept fondling his nutsack and gently squeezed his very full balls.

Jake felt a presence behind him as he was buried in Filiga's chest and Veronica's mouth. Two hands had grabbed his butt and were squeezing them. It felt good in combination with Veronica juggling his balls. However, he soon realized what Amber was asking him as he felt his ass being spread and an invading tongue on his asshole! He yelled in protest but his pleas were drowned out in the mass of Filiga's breasts. The tongue swirled around the rim of his ass and soon he felt squishy as it lubed up his entrance. He had never gotten his ass eaten out and the sensations were foreign to him. The tongue quickly darted into his ass as Amber buried her face in his crack. Like the rest of her, her tongue was strong and it snaked its way up his ass further than he would have thought. After a few awkward moments of feeling a tingling, odd sensation, Jake was actually beginning to enjoy Amber's tongue. Her strong arms were pulling his ass onto her tongue. He felt it slide deeper into his anal hole and he moaned in response. Amber pushed his ass forward and pulled it back hard onto her tongue again and again. Each time she pushed he would find his dick going further into Veronica's mouth. It was a kinky feeling. He was right in the middle of three naked moaning women and all around him he felt their wet silky flesh in his hands. Veronica sucked him harder and increased her grip on his balls. She was really getting into fucking his dick with her mouth. Pumping her mouth faster on him, Jake finally let out a deep moan.

"AHHHHhhhhhhh, Shhhhhit, I'm Gonnnnna Cuuuummmmm." His cock erupted in Veronica's waiting mouth.

"Give it to me you horny boy, let it all out" she said as she slapped his still spurting dick on the insides of her mouth. He felt her lick his balls and head, making sure to get all of his cum. She even deep-throated him and used his own cum to give him a tremendous warm feeling around his dick.

As the last of his cum dripped into Veronica's mouth, Jake gave a long content breath. The foursome quickly separated.

"Devanna – what would you rather have, Jake eating you out for ten minutes or for twenty minutes?" Amber yelled out.

"Great question Amber," Devanna said as she strode toward Jake. Her toned thighs rubbing together with each step. She grabbed a hold of Jake's dick for the second time and led him half-way up the slope.

"Kneel" she commanded.

She helped him out by pushing his head down. Jake knelt in the ankle-deep water and was face to face with her beautifully sculpted legs. She had larger thighs but she still had the muscular line that ran down her thigh, separating her quads from her hamstrings. They were incredible legs. Big enough to be domineering, yet tone enough to be athletic and curvy.

"Take off my bikini bottom," Devanna told him. He reached up and gradually peeled down her white bottom, feeling her wonderfully big ass as he pulled. His hands slid down her powerful legs and she helped him by stepping out once he got them down to her feet.

"Start licking Jake," Devanna said as she forced his head with two hands into her crotch, "Show you're property owner why you're more than just a big-dicked tenant. Make me satisfied I chose you. Let's go with twenty minutes Amber." He had fantasized about her legs all weekend, and here he was being smashed into her juicy cunt. Instinctively, Jake's hands wrapped around Devanna's big legs and he grasped her firm fleshy thighs from behind. He squeezed her burlesque thighs and began sucking on her pussy. The smell of it filled his nose as he lapped around her very full clit. It invigorated him and made him want to taste her juices.

"C'mon you cunt fucker, show me how you eat pussy. Let's see if you can please a ravishing mature woman. Give me that tongue." He loved being trapped in this woman's thighs, feeling the smooth tone-ness of her legs. He twirled his tongue around the outside of her clit and stroked up and down her sensitive walls. He flicked his tongue faster around her swollen bud and felt the beginning of her slick juices begin to flow out. His dick was quickly getting hard again.

Devanna pulled Jake by his hair away from her pussy and pushed him backwards. He found himself laying half in and half out of the water, looking up at Devanna's tall curvaceous frame.

"Time to ride that mouth of yours," she said as she squatted her pussy over his face. She put one knee on either side of his head and lowered her cunt to his mouth.

"Start sucking baby." Jake immediately latched onto her clit with his mouth and began licking and sucking. His hands grabbed her legs and he tried to pull his head up into her snatch. Her legs were trembling with pleasure around his head and she ground her pussy hard into his face. Devanna's juices flowed down her pussy and his face became lubricating with her cum. He grabbed her big ass and sucked harder at the insatiable woman's pussy.

"That's it you little bitch, keep tongue-fucking me. Suck harder, c'mon, show me what your worth." She was pushing her ass down and rubbing her juices all over Jake's face. He licked as much as he could, while she gyrated on top of him.

"Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, fuck, yeaaaaaahhhh. Give it to me you fucker. OOHHhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh. MMmmmmmm, yesssssss. Suck this pussy." She continued riding him for the better part of ten minutes, when he heard muffled voices around him. He felt his dick being held and then the wonderful warmth of a pussy come over his cock. Amber had gotten on top of him and sat down on his big member. Jake felt her muscular ass bump against his stomach as she rode him cowgirl style. Between Devanna's thighs he heard her shout.

"Fuck this dick feels good. I'm going to bathe your cock with my pussy Jake. Yeeeeahhhhhhhh, I'm gonna ride you forever." She was grinding her pussy on Jake's thick penis and his body rocked with her movements. He moaned into Devanna's pussy as Amber kept fucking him. He couldn't tell who it was, but he felt his balls being caressed and rubbed. Whoever it was playing with his sack was extremely talented and he had to focus just to keep sucking Devanna's swollen clit. She was now slamming her thick ass down against his face and her clit was smacking him in the mouth. Each time her ass came down, his tongue would shoot farther up her pussy. She would rise up again and then drive her cunt back down on his waiting tongue. He felt her ass ripple with each thrust downward and the bottom of her cheeks would partly wrap around his face. He was inadvertently being slapped with her firm ass flesh. Devanna's nails dug into his scalp as she used two hands on his head to steady herself while she face-fucked him.

"That's it, yeaaaaahhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! You're such a good cunt-licker. Ooooooooo, you little bitch. You're tongue is home now! Right where it belongs in my pussy. Tongue-fuck me you college boy. Mmmmm-ohhhhhh! Yessssss." It looked as if Devanna was trying to kill his face with her pussy, she was slamming him so hard. Likewise, Amber was pulverizing his cock with her wet cunt. Her chiseled hips were in constant motion on his shaft. She was working his entire nine inch length and her ass was slapping loudly with each squat-thrust. His cock was right at water-level and he felt the waves ride up his body as Amber relentlessly rode him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. You're fucking pole feels so good in my pussy you big dicked boy. Ahhhhhhh, yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh – I'm going to flood that cock with my juices." She began lightly slapping his balls as she bounced up and down on his penis.

"Fuuuuck you frat-boy, give me that dick. Mmmmmmm, yeahhh. Fuuck." She pussy-pounded his cock and her warm secretions were soaking him. He felt the walls of her cunt shaking all around his member and finally a huge wave of cum gushed onto his dick.

"AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. YYEeeeahhhhhh!" Jake could feel the sticky substance all over the base of his dick. It was flowing down both sides between his balls and his thighs. Mixed with the water, Amber's ass slid easily against his pelvis. She rode out the waves of her orgasm and finally stopped moving her pussy against his dick.

As if rehearsed, both Amber and Devanna jumped off Jake. He had been surrounded by Devanna's ass and pussy for so long that the sunlight made him squint. He saw that Filiga was laying on her back next to him. Before he could do anything, Devanna slapped his face and hooked his mouth with her finger. She pulled him over to Filiga by his mouth.

"Get over here you fucker. Keep that dick hard and let's see how good you fuck." Devanna gave him another slap as she pushed him towards Filiga.

"Come get some Polish pussy," Filiga cooed at him. Jake immediately crawled on top of the busty redhead and she lifted up one leg to give him better access. In one thrust, he buried his dick into her sopping pussy.

"OHHhhhhh, dammit. Ahhhh, shiiiiiiiit," Filiga gasped as he entered her. He was so turned on by that point that he fucked her with long hard strokes. Her big tits shook up and down her chest with each fuckstroke. Jake wrapped his arms around her thick booty as he lowered himself again and again into her hot oven. He grabbed and squeezed her ass as he drove into the pale white Polish woman.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, yes, Fuck me, FUCK MEEE! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Her moans became screams as he fucked her faster. His cum-filled balls slapped her asshole with every pump of his body. He spanked the outside of her thighs and continued his frantic pummeling of her pussy.

"YESSSSSssssss. Give me that big fucking dick. Pound my pussy!!! Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh. Fuck me! Slam that shit into me big boy. YESSSSSS!" Jake used his hands on her ass to pull her even harder into his pistoning shaft. Their sweaty bodies squished together and made it easy for his dick to saw in and out of her cunt. Jake felt a shadow come over both of them and he looked up to see Devanna straddling Filiga's face. She was facing Jake and she lowered herself until her asshole sat down on Filiga's mouth. Devanna leaned back and supported herself with her arms behind her. Her moist pussy was facing directly at Jake. She yelled at Filiga.

"Tongue my asshole you little bitch. I know you love eating me out." She looked up at Jake.

"Your job isn't finished yet. Get to work on my pussy." Filiga lifted her other leg up to give Jake more access to her pussy and her legs splayed out in a 'Y' formation. Jake leaned forward and moved his arms around her legs so he could grab hold of Filiga's large mammaries. He then lowered his head into Devanna's cunt. He was fucking Filiga furiously now and trying his best to fuck Devanna with his mouth. She was screaming at both of them.

"Ohhhhhh yeaahhhh, fuck my cunt and ass. Give me those tongues you fuck buddies. AHHHHH- yeesssssss. Fuck my holes, FUCK THEM!" Jake harshly grabbed as much of Filiga's tit-flesh as he could and drove his tongue forward into Devanna. Both woman groaned loudly in response.

""Ohhh Yeahhhh, Fuck that Polish Pussy," Devanna screamed, "Give her that thick meat frat-boy. C'mon and fuck her, give her what she needs! Shove your dick all the way up there. Ohhhhhh, UUHHHhhhhhh. YESSSS! Ohhhhhh, keep tonguing me you bitches! Get your tongues deeper. Ohhhh, fuckkkk yeahhhh!" Jake felt Filiga's ass coming up to meet his pelvis and he fucked her even harder. He positioned himself directly above her so he could drop all of his weight into her dripping cunt. All over were sounds of slapping skin and wet noises from the women's pussies. He felt Amber's hand pushing down his head even further into Devanna's cunt. Devanna was quickly moving her Hispanic ass down onto Filiga's tongue than up against Jake's. She was cramming as much of their tongues into her holes as possible. Jake was on the verge of a monstrous orgasm and he threw his hips into Filiga for all he was worth. A long, muffled moan came from under Devanna's ass and Jake thrust his dick and mouth as far down into both pussies as he could.

"Ahhhhhh, FUUUUUCK, OHHHhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, YYYESSSSsssssss" Devanna screamed, "Take my pussy cum frat-boy. Drink it all up. AHHHHhh, yeeaahhhhhhhh." She thrust her pussy up into his mouth – her legs feeling like an earthquake around Jake's face. She soaked his mouth, nose, and chin with a huge spurting orgasm. As her cum was shooting up into Jake's mouth and oozing around his face, he gave one last huge pound into Filiga's warm orgasming cunt and released a huge stream of cum into her. His dick shot load after load into her quivering pussy. He sucked and drank as much of Devanna's juices as he could, and felt the squishy feeling of his own cum mix with Filiga's around his dick. Their orgasms seemed to last forever and Jake stayed embedded in Filiga's pussy while licking up the remaining fluid from Devanna's pusssy. He let her cunt continue to milk his dick.

cravin883
cravin883
86 Followers