Developing Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Robert has gone home happy, but Anna wants to talk
1.9k words
4.82
6.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is almost an epilogue to Chapter 3 and picks up shortly after Sam left Anna and Robert and their sunbathing afternoon in the flat.

Anna sent Sam a message to let her know when he was home. He had started to walk slower as his cock stirred again at the thought of her and Robert. He hoped the younger man had his erection tended to by Anna as he felt a bit guilty that he had received a lovely handjob from the young woman while her lover was left hard.

He arrived home and stripped off, as he usually did on a warm day. His flat was on the top floor, so couldn't be seen easily and the few windows that faced public areas had net curtains to block anyone who could get a glimpse.

He sent Anna a message and a photo arrived shortly afterwards. It was her thumb. His cock stirred, despite having shot a massive load just over an hour ago. The thumb was nothing special, but he knew. He looked closer and the dried crust of his sperm was on it. It was the thumb Anna had rubbed over his cock after he had ejaculated, she had wiped the head clean with it after squeezing the last of the cum from his penis.

Sam sat on the sofa, his cock getting harder as he replayed the events in his mind, staring at the thumb photo as proof he had been wanked off as he held Anna's breast. He closed his eyes and leant back, slowly stroking his cock as he thought of looking at the other photos, the ones showing Anna's breasts.

The telephone rang, Anna calling. He wondered if he should get dressed, but she was used to him naked now, so just answered it, his face and bare chest on display to her.

"Hi Sam, hope you are ok." She sounded out of breath and it took Sam a few moments to realise she was lying down.

She adjusted the position of her phone so it showed her face and the top of her chest, the nipples just out of shot, but the top of the breasts showing well.

Anna was looking at Sam, well, at the camera in her phone, Her lips were parted and her breathing heavy. She groaned and her eyelids flickered.

"Robert is eating me out, Sam" she moaned.

Sam stared at the screen, her eyes were dreamy now, lids closing as her mouth formed unheard words, only strange little noises coming from her throat.

"He is a lucky man." Added Sam, dreaming of what this girl's lovely pussy would look and taste like.

"I am lucky too, Sam" she breathed and her head went back, letting the nipples come into the frame, hard, red and quivering as her breasts shook. She stared at the screen again, "he is very good at this."

Sam was hard again now and started to stroke as he watched Anna in ecstasy.

She looked at him through the phone and smiled "So good" she moaned and closed her eyes as she groaned.

Sam put the telephone down on the table at the side, the usual position when he would masturbate for her. He could see her clearly and she could see most of his body and watch him stroking his hard cock for her.

"So nice" she repeated as she watched him take his hard shaft in his hand and pull upwards, the foreskin spreading the pre-cum over the swollen head to make it shine in the light.

Sam could hear Robert, the lapping sound of his tongue as he drank Anna's juice. Anna was panting now, her bare breasts on show as her back arched up with joy. She turned again and looked at the older man as he masturbated to the show.

"I am close, Sam." She was panting as she spoke and then let out a growling noise and tilted her head back, breasts shaking as her body started to twitch.

"So close" she gasped and turned to look at Sam.

"Good," he replied, "good. I want to see you."

Anna's head went back and her chest raised, shaking as it showed all of her breasts to the camera. Her mouth opened and a groaning cry came out. Her eyes were closed now and she shuddered and groaned loudly. Then she turned to look at Sam, smiled, closed her eyes again and let out long moan.

"Yes," came the older man's voice, "yes Anna."

She moaned and shuddered again before her body went slightly limp, mouth wide as she gasped for breath.

"Yes." she repeated back to the man watching.

Sam watched her recover, her lover moving up to kiss he mouth, his face wet from her. Sam sighed and began to stroke more as both the younger couple watched.

Robert picked up the telephone and watched Sam. "Looking good, Sam." he said, amazed that the older man was hard so quickly. Then he handed the phone back to his lover. She had shifted position and was lying prone on the bed, her face filling the screen, but Sam's eyes were trying to look at her hanging breasts, so she moved the phone to let him see them, slightly flattened on the bed.

"So nice" she whispered to Sam as she watched him masturbate, "so nice."

"You looked amazing." Sam said, his breath heavy now.

"Thank you, dear." She smiled at him warmly and then her eyelids flickered again and closed as her lips parted with a low moan.

Sam stared as Anna's head dropped for a second, then her eyes were back, staring at him, shining bright.

"He is entering me, Sam." Then she moaned again and muttered "fuck" several times.

Anna groaned and grunted, then raised her head and looked at the older man on the screen. "He is deep in me, Sam. So deep. So deep."

She lifted the telephone and Sam saw Robert standing behind Anna, smiling at the older man. Sam waved and Robert waved back, then jerked his hips to cause a loud moan to come from the prone girl he was deep inside.

Anna put the phone to her face again and smiled as Sam stroked and panted on the other end of the call.

"You saw him earlier, Sam. He is about your size. That is in me, Sam. Deep in me, Sam. It feels so good, so full, so nice."

The older man was wanking hard now, pre-cum streaming from him as he squeezed his cock as he watched the woman whose hand had been wrapped around it earlier be fucked.

Anna lifted the phone again and Robert took it from her. He panned down to show her back, the back Sam had stared at earlier when she sat topless next to him. Sam could see the curve of her bottom and tried to make out the details,wanting to see her anus or, better still, her labia. Robert was careful not to show too much though. Instead he slowly withdrew from his lover and Sam saw his shaft, sparkling with the wetness of her body. Robert moved back so he was out of Anna, his hard cock soaked by her, standing up hard. Sam was wide eyed.

"So nice" the older man whispered as he watched his young friend display the wet cock, fresh from the beautiful girl that was visible in the shot. Then he watched as Robert moved back, one hand holding the phone, the other guiding his cock into the hot, wet vagina of Anna. Robert gasped as she gripped him when he entered her and he held that position, angling the telephone so Sam could see the cock as it was held steady in Anna's body, but not see any of the features that the older man was now desperate to catch sight of, those delightful entrances to the younger woman's body eluded the camera lens and Sam could only groan along with Robert as the young man sank back inside until has pelvis pressed against the beautiful behind of Anna.

Robert handed the phone back and Anna smiled at the older man. "So deep" she whispered, "so good and deep." Then her body shook as Robert began to thrust into her.

Sam was close now, watching the couple fuck was too much, even with an earlier orgasm. His breathing was fast and Anna recognised the signs.

"So good Sam. I want to see." The older man knowing those words

Anna was rocking back and forth as Robert pounded into her from behind, his groin slapping against her buttocks loudly as he rammed up into his lover as deep as he could.

Sam was starting to shake watching Anna's face as she was fucked, her eyes closing in pleasure as the cock went deep, her breasts shuddering with the thrust.

She smiled at Sam and whispered "yes" and watched as his second load of the day shot from his hard cock. His hand gripping the shaft as his hips pushed up to squirt high and long as his body juddered.

"Thank you, Sam" she whispered as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and groaned loudly. The slapping of bodies was getting faster and Anna was tipped over the edge by Sam's ejaculation on the screen. She moaned and her head tilted back, lifting her breasts up from the bed for the older man to stare at again.

"Yes" was all she could say, so she said it over and over.

Sam watched Anna orgasm again and then she was pulled back slightly, allowing him to see Robert behind her as he gave a big thrust, his arms down, holding Anna's hips to push her back forward as he rammed home the final few thrusts, his groans now loud and clear to Sam.

All was quiet for a few seconds.

Anna's eyes opened to look at Sam as he reclined on the sofa, covered in his cum, again. She smiled.

"I can feel him, warm and full inside me" she whispered, "so full. It was a big load, Sam. He had waited all afternoon to fill me, Sam.. I can feel it washing over me inside. Oh Sam," she moaned, "so good."

Sam could see Robert move away from behind Anna and she moved her hand down underneath her body and hissed gently as her fingers brushed over her sensitive clit and swollen, soaked labia. She stared at Sam through the camera and smiled, then brought her hand back and raised it for the older man to see.

Her fingers were wet and a thick blob of semen ran down her thumb. Sam recognised the area, it was the same one from the photo earlier, the spot where his semen had been, the dried crust still there, covered with fresh sperm from another man.

Anna smiled and lifted the hand to her mouth and licked the cum from if, sucking the skin to take in both men's ejaculate, one fresh, one dried.

"Thank you," she whispered, "delicious."

She licked her skin again, making sure the sperm was gone, then waved at Sam and said goodbye, ending the call just as she began to raise herself off the bed, showing her older friend her breasts again.

Sam sighed as the screen went black, then relaxed on the sofa and began to wipe the sperm from his body, before scooping up a blob with his fingertip to lick it, thrilled that his semen had been licked and swallowed by Anna. He was exhausted, but also too excited to sleep. He hoped the good weather would continue as he wanted to sunbathe again.

The next morning they were all woken up by the sound of thunder.