Developing Friends Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises got louder and took Anna over, helping her to get lost as she sucked and licked at Alex's clitoris, her eyes looking up as the other woman's body writhed, the nipples hard as the breasts shook with the laboured breathing. "Yes, Anna, yes, suck my clit baby." and Anna did just that, the action natural now as she felt her chin and neck being soaked from Alex's juices. "Fuck yes." she cried and the hand held Anna to her as hips jerked and her whole body shuddered and the loud, long cry filled the room.

The hand didn't move, it still rested on Anna's head even though she had moved her lips after Alex had cried out her orgasm with so much swearing. The hips moved up and Anna was guided down and she let her tongue move through the wet slit, the labia caressing her lips until she felt wet heat on her mouth and her tongue flicked to lap at the juice, tasting the frothy sharp liquid that had bubbled around Alex's entrance.

Anna gulped as she drank some and then felt guided forward. "Lick my cunt, Anna." the voice firm and in control and Anna pushed her tongue out as her head was moved forward and the body opened and then gripped her tongue tight as more juice ran into her mouth. She opened her mouth wider and curled her tongue as Alex hissed "Yessssss" and pressed her hips against the face of her lover.

Both hands held Anna's head as Alex bucked against her mouth and then she cried out again and tensed as she twitched, her cry trailing off until there was just a rattle from her hard breathing and the soft gulp as Anna drank the cum from the first woman she had licked out. The hands relaxed and Anna moved back and her tongue slid free, the sensations returning to it after being clamped by Alex's grip as she had orgasmed. Anna looked as the lips slowly closed, the dark red hole still oozing liquid that ran down Alex's perineum as she held her hips up, still tensed as she shivered. Anna breathed in as she looked as the body closed and then her mouth opened and she pressed her lips to the cum liquid covered ones to taste her again and lick over those delicious lips as Alex lifted her head and smiled at the woman sucking on her pussy.

Anna was on her knees on the bed, still between Alex's open legs as she wondered what to do now. She had just made a woman cum, twice and she felt this wasn't over and she was right. Alex moved to sit and then she pulled herself up on her knees and moved her legs either side of Anna's and pulled her to her to taste her pussy on the lips as they kissed.

"Your tongue taste of my cunt." she said as she stared into the blue eyes and Anna blinked and blushed and Alex reached down to find Anna's hands.

Alex moved a leg, nudging it between Anna's and then opening them. She moved one hand down to cup the smooth mound and smiled as she watched the woman shiver and felt the body open, She bent a finger and the inner lips parted easily and then she pressed her mouth to Anna's and the loud grunt as the finger pushed up filled her lungs and she smiled inside. Alex pulled the finger out and then held it to Anna's mouth and pressed hers to it so they both kissed the juice covered finger, their tongues meeting the other's as they licked. Alex reached down and moved Anna's hand and moved one finger clear of the others and then pressed the tip between her dangling inner lips and smiled at Anna, seeing the nerves in the eyes, but giving her no time to react, pushing the hand up so the finger rammed inside her cunt as she grunted against the neck of Anna. She pulled the hand down and up and they both kissed the wet finger again.

Anna let Alex guide her, still unsure, but giving herself. She could see Robert behind Alex, sitting in the chair, watching his girlfriend succumbing to a woman. She still wanted to see him enter the woman again and that thought drove her desire, caused the lust deep between her legs. She felt her hand go lower again as Alex shifted position, widening her legs as they both knelt, facing each other, legs between the other's. The hand moved to bend the fingers, except for two and then the wet caress of the inner lips greeted them as they nudged the muscular entrance and the juice soaked them.

"Finger me, Anna, put your fingers in my cunt." Alex said softly, but firmly and Anna stared into the dark eyes as she slid the fingers, feeling the body open easily and willingly and then the tight, soft, wet grip spread down them as they slid up inside the other woman. "Oh god, yes, Anna. Yes." Anna stared at Alex and the experienced woman felt her pussy twitch, coating the fingers with a hot wetness and pulsing as they slowly moved inside her. "Bend them, Anna," she said as her eyelids flickered when she did just that and her inner walls were stretched, the sensitive pad rubbed as the fingertips ran over it.

Alex moved her hand, this time to her lover's body and pressed two fingers together as the same number moved deep in her. She slipped the fingers down in the wet folds and then twirled them around the tight hole as Anna groaned and her eyes sparkled. Alex stared into those eyes as she pushed up and the older body opened, the hard knuckles causing a shudder as they pushed the hole wider and then rubbed up the vaginal walls. As Anna's fingers bent, so did Alex's and the woman moved to each other and their lips pressed together, the rhythm in time to the flexing fingers inside the other.

"Put another finger in, Anna." Alex gasped and Anna slid her hand down and looked as she pressed another finger to the two soaked ones and then put them to Alex's hole and then gazed as they were accepted into the tight grasp of her lover's body. "Fuck yes, Anna, Yes, your fingers feel so fucking good in my cunt." Alex began to move her hand faster now, the extra finger inside her urging her lust, knowing Anna was hers, the woman groaning as they rested against each other, fingers deep in the other one, bending and stretching the body of their lover from inside. Alex moved her thumb and Anna groaned loudly, her hips jerking in readiness, remembering last time. She moved her own thumb and Alex smiled, the woman was learning.

Alex squeezed again and Anna's head went back as she cried out, her clitoris pressed by the thumb as the fingers bent behind it against her wall as it started to twitch, the juice running from her to lubricate the fingers as they rubbed up and down her cunt. She tried to do the same to Alex, but her grip wasn't as strong as the waves ran through her body and the tremors started. She gritted her teeth as she groaned loudly and her hand convulsed, causing Alex to scream as her own clitoris was squashed between the three fingers inside her and the thumb on the tip. Anna was shaking, but she maintained her grip and Alex felt the pressure build as her hips jerked against the hand.

Anna's head slumped onto Alex, hot breath, fast and ragged on her shoulder and neck as she let out a wail and her cunt gripped the fingers inside it. Her hand continued to grip too and Alex was convulsing, trying to hold back as the fingers shook inside her cunt and the thumb rested on the exposed clitoris. She groaned and grunted as her hip movement drove her on, as she tried to delay, but Anna was recovering, the fingers inside her now calm and she curled all three fingers and squeezed and her other hand held Alex against her as the girl screamed out and Anna felt the warmth of the liquid that squirted out over her hand and lower arm.

Alex continued to shake as Anna held her, her fingers now still inside the body as the grip as too tight to move. Alex groaned as her head went back and her whole body trembled and she soaked the hand of her lover. Her head lowered and she looked into Anna's blue eyes and she smiled. She slid her hand out of Anna's tight grip and held her, turning her so her back was towards the bed and then she pressed her mouth to hers pushing her backwards as they kissed, moving her legs to get between Anna's. Anna had to pull her fingers from Alex as she struggled to land comfortably on the bed, taken by surprise now.

Alex moved her hands onto Anna's arms as she moved over her and their fingers entwined as Alex held her lover down and she pressed her groin to Anna's, moving her hips to get into position, her legs opening Anna's wider until her labia slotted into her lover's and then she rammed down hard as Anna grunted, still reeling from this move. Alex held her body down on Anna's and then her hips moved to rub her labia up Anna's and her natural motions started as she ground against Anna, slowly, taking her time, pressing hard so her exposed clitoris rubbed with each grind up and down. Alex lifted up and looked down at Anna, the face showing surprise, but Alex smiled, the smile of someone taking the top prize as her hips moved with Anna's.

Fuelled by pure desire now, Alex pressed hard to her new lover, and she looked into the wide blue eyes as she rammed her groin against Anna, desperate for her own release, feeling the older woman against her hard and yearning clitoris, She was grunting as she jerked, her actions stunning Anna, who held her, unsure what else to do as Alex smashed her vulva down and ground it onto Anna's. Alex lifted her head and groaned as she felt the waves of pleasure sweeping over her, her body trembled and the shakes went through her, brain fogged by the pleasure pulsing through her as she ground her clitoris hard and slammed her hips into the inexperienced woman and cried out as she covered her new lover with her wet release as it flowed out of her throbbing cunt. "Fuck fuck yes." Alex cried, lost now, wrapped in her own pleasure, pushed by her taking of Anna.

Anna could only hold on as Alex fucked her. The nerves hindering any release, despite her clitoris being rubbed by the pussy of her lover, both of them open and wet. She could only hold on as Alex finished, her body shaking against her, the wetness making the labia slip over hers, the hard clitoris scratching on her soft skin. She was gasping, almost as much as Alex and she struggled to breath as the younger woman lay on her chest. She turned her head and saw Robert smiling, calming her with his gaze. She wanted him, wanted him to take her, to really fuck her. She also wanted to see him fuck Alex again Her body was buzzing as much as her mind and she realised she was still turned on.

"Can someone finish me please?" Anna said as Alex lifted up and looked at her, slightly shocked.

Robert moved forward as Anna had hoped and she moved her legs, pulling them clear of Alex as the other woman turned onto her side next to Anna, giving her room as she readied for her, male, lover. He moved next to the bed and Anna's hand reached up to his and her moved lower and their lips met easily as she pressed her chest up to smash against his as he held himself over her.

"Can you lick me, darling?" Anna whispered and he agreed readily, despite his erection that he was quite keen to get rid of inside one of the women. "I am pretty close already." and Alex smiled to herself, knowing she had driven Anna there. Robert smiled and then moved down as Anna widened and raised her legs and her boyfriend opened his mouth and tasted the juice of two cunts that was smeared over his girlfriend's body.

Alex propped herself up and watched as Anna closed her eyes, hips moving to meet the lips and tongue of her boyfriend and her eyes saw the red nipples, hard and straining and she moved her face and opened her mouth and Anna cried out as both lovers sucked on her body and a few moments later she was shaking, hips jerking and begging them to stop.

That was the last word Anna spoke, soft mumbling followed as she was held from both sides and she drifted and went still. Robert looked at Alex and jerked his head and she stood slowly and quietly as Robert slid away, leaving his inert girlfriend sprawled on the bed as her lovers went to the kitchen and munched on cold pizza.

Alex felt awkward, she had left her clothes in the living room and Robert sensed her discomfort and turned around shortly after he had followed her to the kitchen and then returned with her t-shirt as well as his own and the woman giggled and felt more comfortable with him, but only a little. There was still a strange quiet as they nibbled, both hoping the other would start a conversation, but also worried what would be said.

"Good pizza." Robert mumbled, "Thank you." and Alex giggled.

"Yeah, I made it all myself too." she laughed.

"You are good with your hands." He said as he looked into her eyes and she blushed, remembering him watching her earlier. "and your tongue." he added quietly and Alex blushed even more.

"So are you." she replied. "That was a lovely orgasm." and it was her turn to stare into eyes and he blushed.

"Glad you enjoyed it. I mean..." both of them were red now, "I know that wasn't easy for you." he said quietly and his hand reached and squeezed hers.

"It actually wasn't that bad." Alex said. "You were very considerate. Anna was right, you are a wonderful lover." The final word hit Robert hard and Alex felt it a moment later when she realised what she had said.

"Thank you." he mumbled and he turned away from her, but when he looked back she was smiling at him.

"You made me cum. Twice." She said quietly. "I really didn't think I would. Yes, Anna was there and helping, but..." Alex looked away now and bit her lower lip, then turned to look at Robert again. "It was a good fuck, a great one. Your cock is nicer than a toy." she giggled now thinking of how different a real live penis felt compared to latex and plastic.

"Well, I am very happy you enjoyed it." He smiled and squeezed her hand again. "And thank you for being so considerate with Anna."

"Oh fuck, that was hard to control!" she laughed.

"I guessed that towards the end." Robert chuckled, remembering how Alex had slammed herself against his girlfriend.

"Yeah, sorry. I just needed..." Alex giggled. "Fuck, I loved that." She started at Robert and her voice dropped. "Knowing I was her first woman just had me gushing. I fucking loved it. Honestly, I'd take your cock again for her any day." and she laughed as she blushed from her face to her chest.

They ate more pizza, the atmosphere now cleared. "I hope the video came out ok." Alex said and smiled. She knew they liked to record things, but usually with stills photography and there had been a mention of even letting Sam watch, but that had all been forgotten as events had galloped away earlier.

"Me too. I haven't really used it much. To be honest, I prefer photography, watching through the viewfinder and capturing the moment" He put the piece of pizza down and stared at Alex. "I would love to take photos of you. You and Anna even." Alex almost choked on her food and tried to stay calm.

"Really? What kind of photos?" she asked, knowing the answer, but stalling for time and also confirmation of what she hoped.

"Some of you." He replied as he looked right into her eyes and saw them flinch. "I like the idea of a sexy delivery person, naked under her motorbike gear, the front unzipped fully to expose your body, even with the helmet on." Alex gulped again and dared not eat anything just yet.

"Just that?"

"No. You have a great body. The dark hair would look great in black and white. Maybe your hairy pussy with Anna's bald one. Some shots of you two together would be good, but depends how far Anna wants to take it."

"Does she ever say no to your suggestions?" Alex asked, still confused about the dynamic of this loving couple happily sharing and taking pornographic photos.

"It is her call. I can suggest something, it doesn't mean she will do it. When we went with Sam we talked about it, but she decided she would be his present. Anna is in charge." he said, his gaze firm on Alex.

They continued to eat, Alex's mind spinning with the thought of posing naked and also the idea of posing with Anna and the chance at more sex with her. She had thought it would be a one off, maybe it still would be, but now she hoped for more and her darker desires flashed to the surface of her mind. She was deep in thought when there was another voice in the room.

"Oh, there are my lovers." Anna said with a laugh as she walked in wearing a baggy

top and nothing else. "Worked up an appetite and left me for dead." She grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down next to Robert and was reaching for another slice seconds later, the first one almost gone already. "Glad you left me something to eat." she said and both her lovers looked at each other, then at Anna and she was smiling knowingly.

Robert told Anna about his ideas for photos and she nodded as a third slice of pizza vanished into her.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Anna asked, looking at Alex.

"Posing for photos?" she laughed in reply.

"Great!" Anna said and looked at the remains of pizza, but decided no. She turned to Robert and smiled. "We could pull the sofa bed out." she said, more of an instruction than a suggestion and he nodded and she turned to Alex, "If you want to sleep here." she added and Alex felt tingles run through her. "You can't stay in our bed, because... well, it's just for us to sleep in." she said quietly and Alex understood.

"The sofa bed is pretty nice." Robert added and Anna agreed.

"And big." Anna added and then laughed. "Maybe we could all sleep there." she laughed loudly and Alex felt the tingles again. Robert decided to get the sofa ready and leave the two women to talk more, hoping his idea for photos would bloom.

Robert relaxed on the sofa bed and stretched his arms out, it was actually bigger than the bed and he chuckled, wondering if they could all fit comfortably. The two woman walked in and laughed as he closed his eyes and relaxed and he smiled up at them, blushing slightly. Anna's top reached the top of her thighs, but from this angle he could see the curves of her vulva and his cock twitched. Alex had her t-shirt on and it came a bit lower, but as she walked closer he could just see the bottom of her lips and he was staring now as his cock rose. Anna watched him and where his eyes went and giggled.

"He's trying to see your pussy." she said to the other woman and Alex looked down and laughed, then pulled the shirt up more.

"This pussy?" and Robert's cock reared up.

"I think he likes it." Anna giggled.

"She liked him." Alex said quietly and went red.

"Would she like him again?" Anna asked, her voice quiet, almost whispering to Alex.

"I am not sure." was the soft reply. "But maybe I can watch you." and her eyes blazed darkly into Anna's

"Maybe you can taste me on his cock after." This time it was whispered and the words went straight to Alex's cunt as she twitched inside.

"I would like that." she said, equally quietly in reply and now Anna felt the twinge inside and her cunt stir and moisten.

Anna reached down and pulled the top off and walked to her boyfriend as he pulled his top off. Anna turned and smiled at Alex. "How do you want us, female Alex?"

"Ride him." was the firm reply and Robert's cock strained up as Anna climbed onto the bed.

Alex moved closer as Anna straddled her lover and her hand went down to move him into position, but she stopped and turned to look at Alex. "Put him inside me." she said, the calm firmness of the words stunning the younger woman and she moved without even thinking to reach out and grip the hard cock. She moved around, behind Anna and watched as she bent slightly to expose both her holes to Alex as she spread her legs wider, labia parting to prepare to be penetrated. Alex moved her head and put her tongue to Anna's perineum and then licked down to the open and wet hole before sliding up and pressing the tip to the tight anus as Anna groaned and wiggled against her. Alex then moved a hand and stroked the wet lips and they parted as her fingers spread them wide and her other hand positioned the swollen and red head of Robert's cock between the inner labia and rubbed it to get it wet and then rested the tip against the leaking hole.