Developing Friends Ch. 17

Story Info
Sunday fun day as the three get more comfortable together.
8.2k words
4.4
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex woke and this time knew where she was. She also knew who she was sharing the bed with. She also remembered why her bottom was sore as she shifted over to lie on her back and her giggle woke Anna.

"Christ, you bit my arse hard." she chuckled as she looked into the waking blue eyes.

"Sure it wasn't Robert?" came the reply as Anna rubbed her eyes and tried to focus.

"Well, one of you did." then Alex stared up at the ceiling, "It was definitely your fingers that made my ring tender." she added and wiggled a bit more on the bed as an arm reached around to hold her, a hand gentle and soft on her belly. She wanted to move it up, but held off, still doubts lingered in this situation, grey areas of when and where to touch and kiss. Alex let out a small sigh but gulped it down as lips brushed over her cheek and the first twitch inside her kickstarted her brain.

"My bum is fine." Anna mumbled as she snuggled closer, Alex lifting her arm for the older woman to slide under and press her body against Alex, a breast on her side, the other resting on her chest just below her own and she glanced down and felt the need to pinch herself. Then she moved her hand and felt the soft curve.

"Feels fine too." Alex replied as she squeezed Anna's behind as she giggled and wiggled to the touch.

Soft sighs as fingers moved, Alex trailing one between the buttocks and circling the tip around the tight sphincter of Anna, wondering if she would get a chance to repay the woman for her anal fingering the previous evening, wanting every hole of her, every part for her touch and taste. Anna, meanwhile, was idly caressing over the belly of Alex, fingers drifting lower until they brushed the dark hair.

"Do you like shaved girls?" Anna whispered as her hand ran over the hair to the shaved sides and then back.

"I like any pussy really. I fucking love yours, it's beautiful." Anna giggled and continued to stroke.

"Is there a preference?"

"No. Some I wish had been hairy, others shaved. Some suit it more. Mine looks better with hair." Alex replied, glancing down at Anna and the hand that was close, but not close enough to her twitching pussy.

"What about you, do you like shaved men, women?" Alex asked, trying not to let her hips move.

"I quite like shaved men. I shaved Sam and he looked amazing afterwards. David is hairy and looks good. Maybe I should shave him too." and she giggled thinking about her younger lover.

Anna continued to look down as her hand moved, tracing the edge of the hairline until her finger ran over the puffy and soft outer labia and Alex couldn't contain the soft moan, but Anna kept moving, a fingernail pressing to the bare skin, moving up over the curve and into the slit, the hard surface on Alex's inner lips causing her to whimper and Anna lifted her head and looked into the dark eyes.

Robert woke, the gentle movement of the bed pulling him from the deep sleep and he rubbed his eyes and turned to see the two women entwined, Anna's blonder hair falling down obscuring Alex's face before it tangled with the darker, but it was clear they were kissing. Alex had her legs raised and wrapped around Anna as the two bodies moved against each other, the sound of skin caressing skin masked by the soft moans from them both. He turned and propped himself up on an elbow and watched as his penis began waking too.

"I don't know what to do." Anna whispered and Alex put her hand down between their bodies.

"It's better if you are open." and then she moaned as her fingers parted her wet labia as her legs went higher and wider across the other woman's back. Anna smiled and slid a hand down and felt Alex and their fingers meshed for a few moments before Anna felt her labia, wet and waking now and she peeled the lips apart and sighed. "Now press your pussy down on me." Alex whispered and Anna followed the directions and the wet lips kissed and slid together.

"Now fuck me." Alex said as she looked into the blue eyes and Anna pressed against her lover and ground her shaved pussy, feeling the course hairs of Alex on her skin.

Their lips opened, one set kissing, tongues seeking the other's mashing together, hot breath on hot breath. The other set pulled open as the body rubbed, mashing together, hot juice on hot juice as the wet sound of their movement increased. Alex reached down and pulled Anna's bottom hard to her as her own hips pushed up against her lover as they both grunted with their kisses.

"Fuck, yes, there." Alex muttered as Anna's labia rubbed over her hard clitoris and the older woman repeated her moves, grinding down, hips in small circles as she found her own spot, the swollen clitoris against a wet lip as they moved, Alex stretching her legs wide to open her body for her woman and she slotted into it and they both groaned as a hard clitoris hit another and the hips moved faster, frenzied, Anna bucking into her younger lover to stimulate the aching bud and she growled as she found that spot again and pressed herself hard as Alex cried out as she neared and Anna's pressing hips drover her on.

Anna felt Alex cum, her body slipped faster as the liquid soaked her and she pressed even harder to get the friction her clitoris needed, desperate, on the edge and she gritted her teeth as she smashed her body into her lover's as the younger woman shuddered, her shaking arms holding Anna tight as her cries filled the room. Alex's hips bucked up as she climaxed and Anna took advantage to press hard as her clitoris was rubbed more and then she screamed out too and held herself to the open body of Alex as she soared to the peak and her body twitched and sang with pleasure as legs wrapped around her and then arms pulled her down into the kiss of another woman, both of them still jerking their groins together as their cunts leaked onto the other.

Robert asked the pair to pose as they recovered, both opening their legs as he shot up between them, getting a shot of the dark bites on Anna's pale behind, one set matching his teeth, the other Alex's. They sat up, breasts pressed together for a dual portrait and were so into posing that Robert had to load another film. Anne resting back against Alex as the latter held her lover open for the camera, then swapping positions.

Both bent to show their bitten behinds for the camera and Alex took advantage and eased Anna forward to run her tongue between the buttocks and then press her tongue to the sphincter as Anna moaned and wiggled back to give her approval.

Another roll of film, more images taken than words spoken as a lubed finger opened Anna's anus and Alex rested her head on the bite mark and watched her digit enter her lover. There was a glow inside Alex now, she had taken Anna fully, enjoyed every hole of her as she had enjoyed every one of Alex's and each had given them willingly. Another finger joined, the sphincter wide as Anna groaned and arched her back, the soft click of a shutter drowned out.

There was something Alex wanted still, something she had never done with another woman, but Anna had done to her. She kissed the soft behind as the fingers slid back and forth slowly and moved her other hand up the inner thigh as Anna trembled, possibly aware of what would happen. The touch over the shaved mound was light, almost desperately so and Anna moved her hips for more, to know the hand was there, but Alex was good at this.

Another roll of film, the soft whirr as Robert rewind the finished one mixing with moans as the morning air got thicker. Another soft brush over shaved skin and swollen labia and Anna grunted and moved again, the fingers evading her. Alex smiled as her lover moved and she shifted her position slightly to one side, her knees nudging Anna's to spread and she did, yearning for more as two fingers moved in her anus and small kisses peppered her bottom.

Robert had moved back, seeing Alex smile he knew what was coming, even if Anna didn't, although she soon would be. He framed the shot, Alex on her knees behind his girlfriend, two fingers of one hand inside her anus as she was on her hands and knees, eyes closed, mouth partly open. The click of the shutter was unheard as Anna screamed, Alex pushing two fingers into the wet and waiting vagina, Anna's head back, mouth wide, captured in the moment by the camera. Film was hurriedly wound on as Anna buckled and slipped forward, but Alex still pushing her hands to her lover. Another wind of the camera, Anna pressing back, still crying out, unheard on the image, but her face showing it. The next, her head was slumped down, hair tumbling as her arms sagged but her legs spread wider and held as Alex fingered both her holes. The next shot had Anna's blonde hair flying up as her head shot back again in another scream, her upper body falling forward as her arms gave way and Alex's mouth wide as she gasped, fingers pressed together deep inside her lover.

The camera got closer, Alex moved her hands enough for the shots, shining fingers partly inside Anna, spreading her wide and then pushing in fully to touch inside. Robert moved underneath and shot up as Anna dripped onto the lens as her cunt spasmed around her lover's fingers and she let out a long series of high groans and shook. Alex looked at Robert and smiled, pulled the fingers from the soaked vagina and held them to her lips, then pulled the fingers from the tight anus and did the same, both hands soaked as she licked the fingers for the camera.. She moved one hand back and rested the tips on the gaping anus as photos were taken, then slid them back inside as Anna cried out again.

Alex offered her free hand to Robert and he licked eagerly, then she reached for his hand and moved it to his girlfriend and he understood and he put two fingers together and them moved them to the tight wet hole, wiggling them to get them wet before the slipped into his lover as she cried out in pleasure before another scream left her as Anna's two lovers touched fingers and rubbed the tips together as they kissed, Alex's other hand around Robert's head to hold him as their lips were wide together and tongues flicked.

Anna shook and cried out, whimpering as she struggled to keep her legs from giving way, another orgasm swept over her as her lovers slid their hands back and forth, sometimes together, other times out of time, one withdrawing as the other went deep. Then they would both press hard and touch fingers, Alex spreading hers in the soft anus as Robert's slotted between them, Anna shaking and groaning loudly until another big wave and she felt herself go and Robert's hand was soaked as she bucked against them and she gasped "Stop", the first word spoken by any of them for a long time.

Robert pulled his girlfriend to him as Alex went to wash her hand and returned with tissues to try and clean Anna, but she was soaked and sticky from her release, so Alex went to make coffee as the couple rested.

"Oh jeez, what did you do?" Anna mumbled, pushing her tangled hair from her face. She giggled as she recovered and Robert held her tighter, her body not shaking from any touch now. "I will need a while to recover." she added and he laughed and then kissed her and her mouth went wide as her hand held his head to her., lips moving gently together, apart.

Anna stumbled into the kitchen as Robert was finishing breakfast and he piled some scrambled eggs onto her plate to go with the toast, Alex already having finished hers and deciding to make more coffee as it would be needed. Anna sat quietly, just watching her lovers as they fussed over her and she giggled and wondered if she should take advantage of this to get them to do more.

Robert and Alex started talking about cameras, which surprised Anna and Alex was keen to know more, so he showed her the basics of the camera and she joked she could take the photos as the couple had fun and Anna suddenly perked up, chest poking out, the nipples showing beneath the t-shirt, catching four eyes as they looked down at them.

Alex was also keen to pose more and donned her motorbike gear again as she and Robert went to the living room to take advantage of the good light now. The zip was pulled down to various points, exposing breasts and then the dark pubic patch before Alex peeled it back and it flapped down, held just at the top of her thighs as she opened her legs wide and stood with her hands on her hips. Some were taken with the crash helmet on, adding to the mystery of the naked delivery driver.

Anna had recovered, the breakfast giving her some strength and Alex stripped and handed the overalls to her and she posed alone before Alex joined her, mirroring some of the poses from the day before, her hand down the open clothing to touch Anna, but Anna asked her stop after a few photos, "I am sore." she giggled as Alex's fingers ran over her tender vulva.

"Poor Robert." Alex laughed, her eyes flicking to the hard cock that had received no attention today.

"You can always help him out." Anna said as she smiled at Alex, hoping to see her boyfriend in action again. Alex smiled back and then moved to him and her hand reached and the fingers curled around the hard shaft.

"You need relief." she whispered and she guided him to the folded out bed and reclined, opening her legs wide.

Despite being sore, Anna opened her legs and slid a finger inside, hissing as it went deep inside her wet body. Her boyfriend had moved over Alex as the other woman raised her legs and he had entered her easily as she let out a long groan and then muttered various swear words as his cock hit the depths of her body and rubbed over her cervix. Anna slid the finger slowly, slower than the movements of her two lovers on the bed, their groans filling the air, drowning out the wet noise of her pussy as she masturbated watching them.

Alex wrapped her legs over Robert as their movements got faster and she grunted loudly as he pressed deep and the waves started to wash over her. She flicked her eyes across to see Anna, finger deep inside her, eyes on the couple, other hand squeezing a breast and it caused Alex to start to shake, giving way to her body's desire and the trembles started as her cunt squeezed her only male lover tighter. Her head went back, slightly tilted so she could see both of them, the one inside her and the other masturbating on the sofa as she watched and she let loose her cry and her body succumbed,. Then her eyes closed as she shook and lost herself in the orgasm.

The feeling opened her eyes. Deep inside her, warm pressure, a fullness like no other as her lover swelled and rammed up and her breath was taken and another pulse of the orgasm washed over her as her womb was filled with liquid, running into every part of her as Robert unloaded, sticky semen being pushed deeper with his thrusts as more was added until it ran down her and bubbled out of her labia, squelching as he continued to jerk inside her body. She looked up at him and smiled and her mouth happily opened to his as they both stopped shaking.

Anna cleaned them both. Walking to the bed and kneeling beside it as Robert pulled out and her hand went to him, her mouth following. Then she climbed between Alex's wide legs as her lover lifted her hips and Anna licked the semen and cum of them from the thighs and labia before her tongue licked inside and the fading orgasm rekindled onto the face of Anna and a small stream was pushed onto her nose as Alex shuddered again.

The day was warm, summer refusing to give up, despite most of the birds having fled South, Three friends ambled along the path by the river, oblivious to the dog walkers, runners and other people, lost in their own world really, each knowing what had been shared. fingers touched, eyes met, blushes crept over cheeks, but not much was spoken about, they just enjoyed the day, Robert using a small automatic camera to take shots of both women as they enjoyed the day. They stopped for coffee and cake and Anna pressed against her boyfriend as they relaxed at a table to watch the world go by, content in their own.

"When does David go away?" Alex asked, her voice quiet, not wanting others to hear about their world.

Anna thought about it, she hadn't actually asked him, but knew it was soon and she looked at Robert, who also had no concrete idea.

"Why, do you want to meet him?" Anna giggled. "He's very sweet and kind."

Alex did wonder about watching Anna with her younger lover, but was also nervous about another man getting involved.

"I think one man is enough." she laughed and blushed as she looked at Robert.

"Well, you can have one, I'll have the other." Anna chuckled, her head low to keep the words from going too far and Alex jumped internally. This shy looking woman was more adventurous than she was and she felt a twitch inside as her mind thought of seeing Anna and another man again.

"What about Sam, when is he back?" Alex decided to change the subject slightly.

"Another ten days, I think." Robert answered. He had stayed in touch more, sending photos of Anna and Dave as well as others he had developed recently. "I wonder how his legs will cope back on solid ground." and they all chuckled, thinking of their older friend finally reaching land after his cruise.

"What about Sam?" Anna asked Alex, the question obvious, despite the brevity.

"I don't think so." the younger woman said softly. "He's a friend, it would feel weird. But, then again." and she laughed as she looked at Robert again, the man she had reluctantly given her virginity too, but willingly accepted into her body several times since as she entered fully into their world.

"Maybe we should all get together before Dave leaves." Robert chuckled as he sipped his coffee and Anna's eyes went wide thinking of her four lovers together with her.

"Gonna need a bigger bed." Anna mumbled and Alex spat out some of her coffee.

There was no real plan for the rest of the day. Sam had messaged to say he may be free later, the social diary filling up as the cruise ended and parties planned on board as well as more shore excursions. He hoped Eric could join him, but also slightly reluctant to invite him to see his friends in action, even though he had already seen Anna with two men. Robert sensed Sam liked Alex more than he was letting on and he only showed Anna the message and she agree with his view.

Back at the flat the trio shed most of their clothes, comfortable with each other now. Anna went to the balcony to sunbathe while she could, stripping to a small pair of knickers, rolling them down so only her labia was covered, "Don't want burnt lips." she laughed when Robert questioned this. Alex joined her and Robert took advantage for more photos, 'innocent' ones with the compact camera, colour film as the women held hands, both topless and the dark curls of Alex showing as she rolled her underwear down too. Then they both rolled over and giggled as they slid the last items of clothing off and the four bite marks were displayed for the lens. When they turned back they didn't bother with clothing and Robert gazed at both of them, the soft rise of the mounds, one smooth, the other with a dark line of hair rising from it, both slits visible, especially as Anna let one leg drift wide. His cock stirred again as he watched, only the ping of a message bringing him back to the world.

The camera was set up on a small tripod, but the trio still had no idea what they would do. The sun was getting low, leaving the balcony and the women had pulled t-shirts on, just long enough to cover their bodies, but only just. Robert had loose shorts on, his cock constantly rising and falling as the women swirled about him, both kissing and holding him and each other. Sam was missing this, alone for now, waiting for the dock when the signal would be strong enough for a video call.

"Is there anything you would like to do?" Anna asked Alex as they snuggled on the sofa. "I mean, you have done a lot with me, but I am still not sure." Anna added with a laugh. She hadn't thought she would get this involved with another woman, but the more Alex moved into their world, the more Anna wanted her there. She had loved seeing her and Robert, not just sex now, lovemaking, passionate and beautiful.