Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother reveals her bi-sexuality and son is the beneficiary.
4.5k words
4.38
102.3k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers

(Patrons are requested to read the parts in sequence as that will help them understand the context and appreciate the story better)

*

Navami -- the fourth day.

"Wake up, Raghu, it is quite late in the morning."

"What? Why?" He was still quite drowsy but his mind was racing.

"Time for breakfast or is it lunch."

"What time is it?"

"Time for lunch, and your favourite Julie aunty is here."

"Would she have lunch here?"

"We had other plans, but I think we will have to settle for just lunch" and there was a wistful smile on her lips.

"I had other plans as well, but I think I will pass. What is there for lunch?"

"Julie has brought his Navami special tender mutton curry, কচি পাঁঠার ঝোল, and the biriyani is almost done."

"I am suddenly feeling very famished." Raghu jumped out of bed.

.....

Julie was a very close friend of Sanjukta and was a frequent visitor to their flat but of late Raghu was getting curious about the closeness of their friendship. She was just a little younger than Sanjukta and worked as photographer with one of the leading advertising firms in Calcutta. She had a pleasant, intelligent face that was framed in a rather closely cropped head of hair that would not have looked out of place on a male model and since she was a regular at the gym, there was a certain tautness in her muscles that lent a rather macho air. When Raghu met her in the drawing room, she was wearing a pair of stone washed jeans and a rather loose shirt with its top two buttons undone.

"So Raghu, you saved your parents from a rather uncomfortable position last night."

"I simply happened to be at the right place at the right time."

"But Sanju told me that it was not totally unplanned."

"Maa, so you have spilled the beans with Julie aunty?"

"Julie and I share no secrets, Raghu."

"How is dad?"

"The sedatives should be wearing off now, let me check" Sanjukta went to the bedroom and soon enough was back with Kaushik on her arms. Kaushik looked rather haggard and seemed to be moving with some difficulty, dragging his legs which were kind of spread apart. He was in his pajamas but otherwise his body was bare.

"How is the head, Kaushik-da?" Julie asked

"Head is fine .. but ..but.." there was a hesitancy in his voice.

"Well what is wrong dad?"

"You know .. there is ..." Kaushik was kind of beating around the bush.

"Your dad has a lot of pain in his testicles. তোর বাবার বিচিতে খুব ব্যাথা হচ্ছে।" Sanjukta was getting impatient.

"Shit, You have spilt the beans in public. এই জাঃ হাটে হাঁড়ি ভেঙ্গে দিলে তো।"

"I suppose there is nothing to hide from anyone any more."

"Even Julie ..."

"Come on! You were supposed to ...." Sanjukta voice faded out as if she realised something and decided to keep quiet.

"But Sanju-di, should we not call a doctor? After all it is his testicles. কিন্তু সঞ্জুদি, একটা ডাক্তার দেখালে হয় না? বিচি বলে কথা ।"

"Of course you will be concerned. হ্যাঁ তোর ত চিন্তা হবেই।" smiled Sanjukta -- and Raghu wondered why? "but where can we get a doctor on this Navami holiday? কিন্তু এই নাবমির ছুটির দিনে ডাক্তার পাব কোথায়? "

But in any case, Sanjukta called their family physician and spoke rapidly to him for a few minutes. Then she turned to Kaushik.

"Dr Chatterjee is away on vacation at the moment but he told me that he will direct me on the phone and I can carry out a few simple tests on his behalf."

"Telemedicine in practice." Julie smiled.

"I am putting my phone on speaker and you just do what he tells you." Kaushik was too perplexed to respond.

"Kaushik? can you hear me?" Dr Chatterjee's voice boomed out the Samsung Galaxy S smartphone that Sanjukta had placed on the table.

"Yes sir."

"Please stand straight and open your pajamas"

"But, but ..." Kaushik was taken aback at the request.

"Kaushik, please do as he says." Sanjukta was firm and her husband had no option to expose himself.

Perhaps Raghu should have walked away but there was something terribly attractive so see his father standing naked in front of his mother and her friend, with his penis all shrunken up and lying on his strangely enlarged balls!

"Kaushik, please spread your legs and raise your arms" which he did.

"Madam, are his balls swollen? ম্যাডাম, ওনার বিচিগুলো কি ফুলে উঠেছে?"

"They seem to be slightly larger than usual. বোধহয় একটু বড়ই লাগছে।"

"Please take them in your hands, can you hold them in your palm? হাতে নিয়ে দেখুন তো হাতের চেটোয় ধরে কিনা?"

"It fits into my palms. হ্যাঁ হাতের চেটোয় ধরে।" confirmed Sanjukta fondling her husband's balls and then she gently squeezed them lightly making Kaushik cry out in pain.

"It seems to hurt if I squeeze it. তবে চেপে ধরলে ব্যাথা লাগে বলছে।"

"That does not matter, now look closely at his penis. ওতে কিছু হবেনা, আচ্ছা এবার ওর বাঁড়াটা ভালো করে দেখ।"

Sanjukta let go of his balls and pulled out the flaccid penis for a closer examination. "There is nothing wrong that I can see, no scar, no bruise" she reported.

"That is good, now one more test and I think we would be done"

"Tell me what to do"

"Kaushik, please turn around, spread your legs and lean forward to touch the floor in front of you."

"Should he be on his knees?"

"No, no, he should be on all fours, but not on his knees."

Kaushik had no option but to do as he was told and expose his butt to the world.

"Madam, please take his balls and pull them back as far as you can. ম্যাডাম , ওর বিচিগুলো ধরে এবার পেছোন দিকে টেনে আনুন।"

"And gently press at the base of his penis with your forefinger. আর ওনার বাঁড়ার গোড়ায় আঙ্গুল দিয়ে চেপে ধরুন।"

Kaushik tried to say something but all that came out was an unintelligible gurgle but then Julie gave little snigger and winked at Sanjukta

Actually for Kaushik, the situation was quite ludicrous. Here he was stark naked in the middle of his the drawing room, standing on all fours with his prick and balls hanging between his legs like that of a bull. His wife was squeezing his balls and stroking his penis and all this under the gaze of her friend and his own son. Suddenly he felt a stirring in his loins.

"Doctor, your patient is suddenly getting excited! ডাক্তারবাবু, আপনার রুগি হটাত উত্তেজিত হয়ে পড়ছে!"

"Is he getting an erection? that is a good sign! ওনার কি বাঁড়া খাড়া হয়ে গেছে? এ তো ভাল কথা!"

"I suppose he is -- given that I am massaging his balls like this. তা আর হবে না? আমি যে ভাবে ওর বাঁড়া আর বিচি চটকাচ্ছি!"

"Then I suggest you actually masturbate him thoroughly. তা হলে আমি বলি কি যে আপনি ভাল করেই ওনার বাঁড়াটা খিঁচে দিন।"

"Oh God, and if he ejaculates in front of everyone? এ মা আর সকলের সামনে যদি ওর ফ্যাদা ছেটকায়? "

"I did not realise that anyone else was there, but that will be last and final test."

"OK I will try" and Sanjukta knelt down on the floor and started jerking his husband's penis with greater urgency.

Raghu was staring at his mother jerking his father's cock, much as if she was milking a cow and Kaushik was croaking with excitement or was it pain? But somehow things were not happening as they were expected to.

"Doctor, it is taking longer than what I expected."

"Relax, your husband is under stress and when that happens it is difficult for man to get his penis erect. ধ্যৈর্য ধর। সকলের সামনে উনি এখন চাপে আছেন, আর চাপে থাকলে পুরুশমানুষের খাড়া হতে সময় লাগে।"

"I think Kaushik-da will be more comfortable on his back."

"OK, we can try that." Sanjukta helped him lie back on the floor.

"And it may be better off if the two of us were to help him get excited. আর আমরা দুজনে মিলে করলে হয়তো ওর তাড়াতাড়ি হবে। "

"How exactly do you want to do this?" Sanjukta was still stroking his penis.

"Sanju you give me his prick to jerk and in the meanwhile, you kiss him on his lips! বাঁড়াটা আমায় দে, আমি খিঁচি আর তুই ওর ঠোঁটে চুমু খা! "

Sanjukta gave her husband's prick to her friend Julie, leaned over his face and let her long hair down to caress his cheeks. Then she locked her lips on his and pressed her tongue inside his mouth. Kaushik gurgled with pleasure. In the meantime, Julie too had knelt on the floor and was squeezing his balls and stroking -- and under this attack, Kaushik's penis was asserting itself!

Raghu was staring at the two women trying to get his father to ejaculate when Julie looked up and winked at him. "Your father's prick has become really big and hard. তোর বাবার বাঁড়াটা কিন্তু এবার সত্যিই বড় আর শক্ত হয়ে উঠেছে।"

But before Raghu could react, his father did. With a sudden yell of pleasure he started to spew out large dollops of his ejaculate on the floor.

"Doctor, he is ejaculating strongly. ডাক্তার বাবু, ওর বাঁড়া থেকে ভাল রকম রস পড়ছে।" Sanjukta reported over the phone.

"Then there is no problem or any fear. Just give him some painkillers and sedatives."

"He is supposed to fly back tomorrow, is that OK?"

"Let him be in bed and take rest, but please do not get into bed with him. এখন ওনাকে খাটে শুয়ে রেস্ট নিতে বল, কিন্তু দেখ তুমি যেন ওর সঙ্গে খাটে উঠে পোড়ো না । "

The doctor gave a snigger and hung up. For a few moment, everybody was silent and then Kaushik suddenly staggered to his feet and rushed back to the safety and privacy of his bedroom.

"Sanju, that was quite a feat that you pulled off."

"I never meant it to be like that, but the Doctor did not realise that you all were there."

"But still it takes nerves to jerk off your husband in front of your son and me. কিন্তু তাও বেশ সাহস লাগে ছেলের আর বান্ধবির সামনে নিজের বরের বাঁড়া খিঁচতে ।"

Then it was time for a late lunch and some small chat about this and that until it was evening and they all decided that while Kaushik slept, the three of them will go out for spin-and-look-in at the nearby Durga Puja pandals. After all it was Navami, the last day of the Pujas and tomorrow everyone, including the Goddess, will have to head back home.

Raghu was a bit intrigued at the relationship between his mother and Julie. He knew of course that they were good friends and she was often at their flat and even occasionally at real odd hours but going out with them in the evening gave him a very different perspective.

Sanjukta was dressed in a stunning black saree and a backless choli-blouse with her long hair let loose and falling casually over her shoulders -- and the way her high heels caused her butts to sway, any red-blooded man, her son Raghu included, would have had a difficult time containing his erection. But what intrigued Raghu was the way that Julie was interacting with her -- with her hand around her waist, giggling and whispering into her ears and so on -- that at a first glance it would seem that there were a couple on love! In fact, Raghu was getting puzzled and even a little put off by this behaviour -- or was he feeling jealous?

After visiting a couple of Puja pandals, they went into a little neighbourhood bar and had a couple of shots followed by some kababs and then they took a cab back home.

The ancient Ambassador taxi that Calcutta is famous for has a lot of room in the back but somehow the three of them -- Raghu, Sanjukta and Julie -- found themselves tightly wedged into each other! Actually both Raghu and Julie had had their arms around Sanjukta and were trying to squeeze her to themselves! In fact with all the alcohol in his blood, Raghu was actually feeling a little bold and pressing his palms against the side of his mother's breasts. Sanjukta too had her arms around their shoulders and was in a sense pulling them into her as well.

"Who shall I kiss first? কাকে আগে চুমু খাব?" Sanjukta teased her two admirers.

"Ladies first! " volunteered a gallant Raghu, and saw how his mother immediately locked lips with her lady friend as Julie grabbed her hair and pulled her face into her own. But Raghu himself was no laggard -- he too grabbed a fistful of his mother's tits and started to squeeze them as well!

"And now for you kiddo!" Julie let go of Sanjukta and she now turned back towards her son.

"Ah ha, kid is pressing his mother's tits. খুব সাহস হয়েছে না! মায়ের মুমু টেপা হোচ্ছে ।"

"With a hot mother like this, what can I do? এইরকম জম্পেস মা হলে কি করি বল?"

"The two of you will squeeze me to death. তোরা দুজনে মিলে আমায় চেপে মেরে ফেলবি না কি?"

"That can wait, but first I want to lick your ears. সে পরে দেখা জাবে, কিন্তু তার আগে তোমার কানটাকে তো কামড়াই ।" and all of a sudden, Julie was licking her on her ears.

"oooHoo" Sanjukta gave a little squeal of pleasure and Raghu noticed that the taxi driver was peeping at them through the rear view mirror.

"The driver is looking at us" he hissed under his breath and pulled away.

"Let us get back home"

....

Back in their flat, all three swayed and stumbled to the drawing room and collapsed on the sofa. A quick peek revealed that Kaushik was still sedated and dead to the world.

"Can you please tell me what is going in between the two of you?" Raghu was the first to regain his breath.

"Kiddo, I am sure you know by now that your mother are I are in love with each other."

"But, but ... you mean you .." Raghu was still struggling to come to terms with this new development.

"Yes, girls can love other girls as well."

"But father and you .. I saw .."

"Yes, but he hardly cares for me and then of course he is never here."

"So we have found each other."

"Lesbian?" he could barely utter the word.

"Call it what you will, we love each other."

"And we satisfy each others sexual desires."

"In bed?"

"In bed and in the taxi and in the drawing room and wherever we wish to."

"Just like this" Julie reached out to Sanjukta and pulled her to her lap.

Raghu watched in amazement as the two women, completely indifferent to his presence started kissing and feeling each other over their clothes.

"Julie, I can not wait any more"

"Let me help you Sanju-di," and with that the two girls started pulling off each others clothes and before Raghu realised what was happening both his mother and Julie aunty -- oblivious to his presence -- were on each others naked bodies on the carpet.

Raghu did not know whom to look at? There was his mother, the epitome of feminine sexuality with her big tits, the erect nipples, the flat tummy with its belly button, the clean shaven pubis and its pink gash of the cunt, wriggling on the floor as her friend Julie, with her short hair, her broad shoulder muscles and her tight arse-buns, pushed her fingers into her lover's cunt hole and was rubbing it vigorously. Raghu's own erection was getting painful as he watched the blur of the two naked women rolling over each other on the floor uttering unintelligible groans and shrieks -- and then suddenly it was all over. Both the "combatants" shuddered in orgasm and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Now that you ladies have had your fill, Maa will you explain things to me in plain language."

Raghu was sitting on the sofa with the two naked ladies near his feet on the carpet. Now that both of them were on their back, he could see that Julie had a figure that would do a body builder proud. Her tits were small, pert and upturned. Her abs were tight and fit and tapered down to her waist. Her pubic hair thick and bushy but she had trimmed it carefully so that it formed a nice thick carpet of curls through which she was casually stroking her cunt.

"I think that there is nothing to hide from anyone anymore, so let me explain."

Sanjukta sat up on the floor and pulled her knees upto her chin and Raghu's eyes flickered to where the pink gash of her cunt peeped out through the vee of her thighs!

"Your father never cared for us and preferred to spend most of his time away from home."

"And you felt lonely. আর তোমার একলা লাগতো।"

"Lonely yes, but I am young and there was this burn in my body. একলা তো বটেই কিন্তু আমার তো বয়েসের একটা খিদে আছে!"

"There was no one to fuck you. তোমাকে চোদার কেউ ছিলনা ।"

"There were others but I was afraid. লোকের অভাব ছিল না, কিন্তু ভয় করত ।"

"Of getting pregnant? যদি পেটে বাচ্চা এসে যায়?"

"That, plus disease AIDS and what not, সে তো আছেই তার ওপর রোগ । "

"And then one day, I ran into your mother" Julie joined in from the floor.

"And then we realised that we were made for each other."

"Why?"

"Julie is so very masculine. জুলির একটা খুব সুন্দর পুরুষালি ভাব আছে ।"

"Which is why men cannot stand me. তাই পুরুষেরা আমার থেকে একটু দুরে থাকে।"

"But I find you very, very sexy. কিন্তু তোমাকে আমার ভীষণ সেক্সি লাগে।" Raghu chipped in.

"At your age, anybody with tits and cunt will attract you. তোর বয়সে গুদ আর চুঁচি থকলেই ভালো লাগবে ।"

"LIke the way you are attracted to me, your mother. যেমন তুই আমার দিকে তাকাস যদিও আমি তোর মা । "

"Everyone will stare at you. But don't you stare at your son as well? তোমার যা ফিগার তা সবাই ঘুরে দেখবে, কিন্তু তুমিও তো তোমার ছেলের দিকে তাকাও ।"

"Oh Dear, have you noticed that as well? এ মা! তুই এটাও লক্ষ করেছিস? "

"As a matter of fact when you hug me I very often get an erection. সত্যি বলতে কি তুমি যখন আমায় জড়িয়ে ধর তখন প্রায়েই আমার বাঁড়া খাড়া হয়ে যায়। "

"That is perhaps the only thing that my Julie cannot provide me with, a hard prick for my cunt. ওই একটা জিনিসই জুলি দিতে পারেনা -- আমার গুদের ভেতোর একটা শক্ত, বড়, মোটা বাঁড়া ।"

"Is that why you are eyeing your son these days? এই জন্যে বুঝি তুমি তোমার ছেলেকে লাইন মারতে শুরু করেছ? "

"No dear, both of you are very precious to me. না রে পাগলি, তোরা দুজনেই আমার প্রাণের মানুষ ।"

"Mum, I have a question for you"

"Go ahead"

"There was a reason why Julie aunty was here today .. "

"Julie? Should I?" Sanjukta asked her friend and she nodded her assent.

"You see that Julie and I are the best of lovers and while we can make each other very happy, the one thing that we cannot do is to make Julie a mother. দেখ জুলি আর আমি যদিও প্রেমিক প্রেমিকার মতো একে ওপরকে শারিরিক আর মানসিক সুখ দিই না কেন আমরা কিন্তু জুলিকে মা করতে পারিনা । "

"And believe me Raghu, that is the one big gap in my life. আর সেইটাই আমার জিবনের একটা বড় ফাঁক রয়ে গেছে ।"

"So you really want to bear a child? তাহলে সত্যিই তোমার একটা বাচ্চা চাই? "

"Yes Raghu and inspite of my boyish build and my penchant for beautiful girls like your mother, deep down I have this need to be mother. হ্যাঁ রে রঘু। কারণ আমার এই পুরুষালি চেহারা আর তোর মায়ের মত সুন্দরী মেয়ের প্রতি আকর্ষনের আড়ালে লুকিয়ে আছে একটি বাচ্চার মা হবার অদম্য ইচ্ছে।"

"You could have adopted someone -- the way our Bengali Miss Universe did"

"She has her views and I have mine and in my view I would like my child to emerge from my body."

"You could have got married or lived-in with some one. কাউকে বিয়ে করতে পারতে, অথবা লিভ্-ইন সম্পর্ক? "

"I do not get along well with men, unless of course it is my rutting season. কি করি, পুরুষমানুস বেশিক্ষন মন ভরে না , যদি না অবস্য মৈথুনবাই ওঠে!"

"So you had planned to have my father impregnate you? তাই তোমরা ঠিক করেছিলে যে বাবাকে দিয়ে তোমার পেটে একটা বাচ্চা ঢোকাবে? "

"That plan is ruined, thanks to your father's antics. কিন্তু সে গুড়ে বালি, তোর বাবার বাঁদরামির জন্যে ।"

"Actually it is good this way Julie, you never know what disease his prick would have pushed into you. একদিক দিয়ে ভালই হয়েছে জুলি । কে জানে ওর বাঁড়ায় কি রোগ ছিল? "

"But that prick was very important for me Sanju. কিন্তু ওই বাঁড়াটাই যে আমার খুব দরকার ছিল দিদি।" Julie was rather despondent.

"I understand that Julie and I also know how badly I miss a hard cock in my cunt. সেটা বুঝিরে জুলি আর এটাও ভাবি যে আমার গুদেও একটা শক্ত মোটা বাঁড়া কতদিন ঢোকেনি! "

"But Sanju, I am getting an idea, should I say it? দিদি মাথায় একটা বুদ্ধি খেলছে । বলবো? "

"Go ahead"

"Both you and I need a big hard but safe prick ... and there is one available in this room itself! তোমার আর আমার দুজনেরই এখন দরকার একটা শক্ত, মোটা অথচ নিরাপদ বাঁড়া । আর সেইটা এই ঘরেই রয়েছে!"

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your son -- and see his how excited and erect his prick is. তোমার ছেলেকে দেখ! ওর তো বাঁড়া একেবারে খাড়া হয়েই রয়েছে!"

kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers
12