Devika and Her Father-in-law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a tight pooran (Pussy in Malayalam) you have, Devika. I am fucking a tight young pussy after so many years. Are you enjoying yourself like me, Devi?" My father-in-law said. He lifted me taking his cock out of my pussy, and then dropped me again.

I was relieved when his thick cock was out of my pussy momentarily. I felt stuffed up again when he dropped me again. But I was enjoying how my father-in-law was fucking me, carrying me like a doll. But I didn't answer him and dropped my head in shyness or shame. I don't know.

I hugged his neck tightly, crushing my breasts on his chest, wondering what would happen to my soft ass if he dropped me down to the floor. But he was busy lifting me and then dropping me down again and again on his cock. My pussy was stabbed in an awkward position.

He was fucking me effortlessly in a standing position holding my slender body and ravaging my young tight pussy. Nobody had ever fucked me like this, and this was like out of a porn movie. I was wondering how a man of his age could have so much stamina to fuck a young girl like me in a standing position.

His cock was still hard like a rock, not diminished in length or girth. The sweat was pouring down our bodies, making it sticky, and the room smelled of sex. My FIL ravaged my pussy in a standing position for five minutes, and I saw he was getting tired as he was carrying me.

Taking my left hand off his neck, I wiped the sweat from his face and said, "Mama, shall I lie down, so it will be easy for you to...." and looked down at our union. Cum juices were flowing freely from my pussy to my ass cheeks and falling to the floor.

His big hands were under my ass, holding me firmly, and his finger was dangerously close to my anus. "Ah yes, Devi, you are right. It will be more comfortable on the floor. I will arrange for a cot next time," he said, smiling.

So he has intentions to fuck me again in this room. I wondered what would happen if my husband or MIL caught us while having sex. I shrugged myself thinking that day should not come. I wanted to enjoy this beast of a man to the fullest.

I returned to the present when his finger, near my anus, was being pushed in. My wrinkled ass hole opened as his thick finger tried to move inside more.

"Aah, what are you doing, Acha? It's paining. Please remove your finger. It's a dirty thing to do," I said, wincing in pain as his finger prodded my ass hole. He was in no mood to remove his finger. My holes were filled up. His cock and finger were separated only by a thin membrane inside me.

Taking my hands off his neck, moved my upper body backwards, taking my breasts off his chest. I saw his nipples, held them both with my fingers and pulled them away from his body. Now it was the turn of my FIL to sense pain as I tortured his nipples by twisting and pulling them and hurting him.

He immediately dropped me down, taking his hands off my buttocks. His cock and finger slid out from my pussy and asshole receptively. I landed on the floor. As I was accepting this, I dropped my legs and landed safely on my feet.

"I thought you were a naïve girl, but you are a naughty girl too, Devika," saying my FIL took my breasts in his palm and pressed them hard. I moaned in pain and pleasure as his big hands crushed my firm breasts.

"Sorry, Acha, I didn't like when you violated my back hole. Did I hurt you? Let me apply ointment to your nipples. It will cool a bit," Saying I stretched my tongue out and licked both his nipples wetting them with my saliva.

I felt my FIL releasing my breasts and pressed my head to his chest, signalling me to suck harder. I knew he was excited when I licked his nipples, so he wanted more. So I took his right nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard. I even bit his small nipple a few times.

Then I took his left nipple and licked, sucked, and bit it. My FIL holding my hair pulled my head away from his nipples and said, "Stop. If you suck my nipples like this for another minute, I will cum on the floor. I must still enjoy your tight pussy and cum there, Devika."

Looking up at him, I said, "You want to cum in me and fill up my pussy, Mama. But what if I get pregnant from your seed."

"So what. I will be both father and grandfather to your baby. Come, let's not waste more time," Saying, he spread my petticoat on the floor and asked me to lie on it. I looked at my petticoat and then at him.

I was the one who was delaying the inevitable fuck. The moment he took me in his arms, I wanted his monster in my pussy, but I couldn't say that to my bossy FIL.

12