Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The visitor pulled back away from me and I thought that I had blown it. Then she stepped up gingerly on the bed and straddled my waist with her feet and lowered her body so that my cock, which bobbled around near vertical was at her pussy. She lightly gripped my cock and guided her vagina to my knob. She stayed still for many seconds and then slowly inched her way down my shaft as I lifted my hips and muttered, "Yes, Baby. Fuck, yes." I decided to go for the gold as I lifted my hands off the mattress and cupped her tits. She stopped her motion and held her breath. I muttered, "I love your tits." I fondled her nipples, which were hard and long.

The visitor let out a held breath and resumed her fucking motion and she was doing great until her breathing became labored and erratic and then after a few minutes she was forced to deal with her orgasm. Her pussy grabbed my cock in her rhythm and she was forced to groan loader than she wanted. I smiled to myself and when she figured she'd better get out of there, I let my hands fall from her breasts to grip her hips as I muttered, "Come on Baby. Don't leave me hanging." I was pushing my hips up and letting them drop as my cock continued to work her pussy. She went with me and a few minutes later, I blasted her vagina with many cum-shots. She groaned as she took up the action again. I launched my hips with each shot and the sounds of slapping skin got pretty loud. We were both breathing loud too and she was suddenly concerned about all the noise. She tried to extract herself from our coupling, but I still gripped her hips with my hands and my cock was still hard inside her. I figured that I'd fuck with her a little.

She tried to pry my fingers off her hips and after a little while, I let her. Then she eased her pussy off my hard cock and when she had lifted herself high enough, my cock slapped down on my stomach and I pretended that this was waking me up and this really got her moving. She backed off the bed in a hurry while I grumbled and changed my position.

Dawn's light had brightened since we started and I watched through half-closed eyes as she spread her legs and wiped a hand through her pubic area and down her thighs. She was obviously leaking my load. She pulled her hand up to her face and sucked on several fingers at once. She quietly chuckled and whispered, "Holy shit. What a load. I'm a mess." I saw her look toward my bathroom and then apparently thought better of it and she back out of the room and was gone. I heard the same creaking noises on the stairs.

My cock softened and then laid back in its home position and I rolled over on my side and drifted off to sleep wondering what this girl looked like. Last night, I had only registered that there was a third person standing on the portico and in the foyer. I only noticed that she was of average height, with probably a few extra pounds on her with huge tits and her hair was relatively short.

The sun wasn't up yet when I woke again so I couldn't have slept long. I stretched my arms over my head and arched my back and stretched my legs. I was still tired, I guess, and I let out a yawn. I got up to a crusty cock and realized that I hadn't taken a shower after I got home from Molly's. The night invader had sucked and fucked my cock with the juices of four other women and my own cum on it. I chuckled as I got up and stretched again. 'Oh well. She didn't seem to mind.'

I showered and pulled my robe on and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I rummaged around in the refrigerator and noticed that the foam box of lasagna had been moved and was partially open. I looked inside and chuckled when I saw that the lasagna was half gone. The twins and their company must have been hungry in the night too. I returned the box and pulled open the freezer door and found a frozen sausage, egg and cheese croissant. I threw it in the microwave oven.

As I sat on a barstool eating my sandwich and sipping my coffee, I heard the girls shower come on upstairs. Two minutes later, I heard June yell out, "OH MY GGAAWWDD MARGO. YOU DIDN'T. OH MY GOD. DID HE WAKE UP? HE SLEEPWALKS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT. YOU HAVE TO GIVE US ALL THE DEETS. HIS CUM SURE TASTES GOOD."

I could tell that June was saying all this louder than she needed to as though she was talking over the sound of the shower, but I knew she was sending me a message to set up some future fake sleepwalking session. I chuckled to myself. It was always about the sex with my sisters.

I thought about how June and Julie explained that I was a 'techie-geek' and not their type and was thankful that they hadn't describe me as gay. That role would have been difficult for me to play.

I made another cup of coffee and went back to my bedroom to dress for the day. It was raining and cold according to the big round thermometer on the front of the shed by the hot tub. It was mid-October and the sky looked like it could snow.

I really had to go to class but I wanted to check out this Margo, who had sucked and fucked me in the dark this early morning. They finally came down the stairs and I casually looked up from the morning newspaper from a dining room chair as they walked into the kitchen and started up the Keurig Coffee Maker. The twins quickly introduced Margo as they passed and Margo gave me a quick smile as she walked by. She was cute with dark brown hair that curled around her ears and flipped under to her neck. I thought back to her backlit form in my bedroom doorway and everything fit. She was of average height at five-foot-five and she had a shapely Rubenesque figure that was all the rage back in the day of Mae West and even Marilyn Monroe. I prefer the more athletic figures with feminine curves and boobs. Some athletic females tend toward the little boy shapes. I'm not into that. Anyway. Margo was a pretty nice package overall.

I caught her eye and she looked away with an embarrassed look on her face. The twins got giggling and Margo's face flushed bright red and she turned away. Julie looked to make sure Margo wasn't looking at her and then she brought her hand with curled fingers to her face and shoved her tongue into her cheek in synch with her hand moving toward and away from her mouth in the universal signal for a blow job. I grinned at her as she dropped her hand when Margo turned toward her.

Margo couldn't get out of there fast enough and she confirmed that June and Julie could get a ride to school with me. She had an earlier class than they had. When Margo was gone, the twins grabbed chairs at the dining table and June blurted out, "Oh my God Dex. Margo was so full of cum this morning. We had to share eating her pussy in the shower. How many times did you cum in her, anyway?" I held up one finger.

Julie said, "She said she sucked your cock too and that you had the taste of pussy and cum on it." I nodded. She grinned at me and said, "Just for grins, how many pussies?" I smiled and held up four fingers. Julie's eyes went wide as she mumbled, "Jesus, Dex. You'll have fucked your way through the whole school by Christmas." We all laughed at that exaggeration.

I asked about Margo and how last night, or this morning happened. June said, "We have a class in common and we have an exam today so we pulled an all-nighter at the library. She lives at home with her parents an hour away and it made no sense for her to drive home at four in the morning."

Julie wanted to continue on the subject of sex and added, "Oh, and as a side-light, she's pretty good at eating pussy." June giggled and stuck her curled tongue out and flicked it all around. We all laughed.

I smiled and added, "Yeah, well she's pretty good at sucking cock too." Both girls erupted in laughter as they nodded their heads.

Julie's mouth opened wide in a big yawn, which prompted June to do the same. Julie said, "I guess we are going to have to pay more attention to the books so we don't have to keep doing these late-night cram-sessions before a test. I'm glad we only have 'practice' this afternoon. I'll be sleepwalking through it."

June's eyes widened and she blurted out, "Speaking of sleepwalking. Did you hear me yelling in the shower about you sleepwalking and that you wouldn't even remember Margo sucking an fucking you?"

I grinned and said, "I heard you. The whole neighborhood heard you. I assume you are setting me up for a sleepwalking session at some point in the future."

Julie grinned and nodded and then said, "We haven't worked out the details yet, but stand-by. It should be fun."

We waited for a break in the rain and ran to my car. I dropped them off at their class and drove across campus to mine. I couldn't find a parking spot within a quarter-mile of the front door and I was soaked and cold when I hustled through the front door.

I was chilled and shivered through half of my class. I had a break before my next class and I decided to drive over to the fieldhouse to use the sauna to warm up. I felt chilled to the bone. Just the thought of sitting in the one-hundred-eighty-degree dry heat made me feel better. Thankfully, the rain had stopped as I ran back to my car. The temperature had dropped though.

I made a bee-line straight for the men's locker room and stripped naked. I was the only person there and the locker room was deathly quiet. My clothes were damp from the earlier sprint through the rain and I decided to bring them into the sauna to dry while I warmed my bones.

Instead of wrapping a towel around my waist, I spread it on the cedar plank bench and sat down. My flaccid dick dropped between my spread thighs and dangled down over my balls. The heat felt good and the chill slowly came out of me. I was perspiring heavily in minutes. I could feel myself drifting away to sleep, so I roused myself enough to set the alarm on my watch so I wouldn't miss my next class. Then I put my head back against the cedar planked wall and let myself go.

I don't know how long I was out when I felt a hand grab my dangling soft dick and another grab my balls. My eyes flashed open just in time to see my flaccid dick being stuffed into a wide, red-lipped mouth. My first reaction was to push the face, over my lap, away and my hands were heading in that direction, but the hand clenching my balls squeezed and the pain pulled me up to a sitting position on the edge of the bench. It was a woman's face. She was lashing my soft cock with her tongue and it was reacting accordingly. I didn't know her and then I realized that I had seen her around campus.

She was fully clothed in a professional gray and white maid's uniform. She was kneeling between my legs so I couldn't see much other than her face and hands working on my cock. She had big dark brown, almost black, eyes and coffee colored face and hands. Her hair was black and pulled back in a bun. She also had bright white teeth, which she showed me lightly gripping my cock. She smiled around my shaft. She was a Latina who worked for the company hired to clean the class rooms, cafeteria and fieldhouse. She was probably around thirty-five to forty and attractive.

She pulled her head back and off my hard cock and she looked down the barrel of my shaft and nodded at it as she said, "Pené más grande." I don't know much Spanish but I'd taken it in High School. My best translation was, 'biggest penis' although I wasn't positive. 'Biggest Penis' wasn't a phrase you learned in High School Spanish Class. I flexed it in her hand and she grinned at me and pushed her lips over the knob again. I settled down and enjoyed her blow job. She was really pulling some suction and her cheeks caved with each pull. Then she pulled off and said, "Chupar la Pené?" I grinned as I understood that to mean, 'suck penis'. Again, I wasn't sure for the same reason. I nodded and she pushed back on and resumed her amazing blow job. I wondered how often she did this. Probably to make extra cash. I wondered if she was expecting money to change hands. Communications had been minimal with the language barrier, but she hadn't asked for anything.

She changed it up several times: from knob job, to throat job, to head-twisting blow job, to kissing and licking down the shaft to hand job and knob job with counter-rotating hand job. She changed frequently and it didn't take long for her to pull my orgasm up and when I crested, I let out a long, loud groan as cum gushed out of me. She had pulled back to the ridge and smiled around my knob as she took it all. I pumped six or eight long streams of cum and though her eyes went wide, she swallowed each one with no indication that she was struggling with it.

I collapsed back against the back wall when I was done and she pulled her lips off. She tongued my 'eye' and lashed her cummy tongue around her red lips and then bent in and kissed my knob. I watched closely as she stared at me.

I asked for her name, "Su nombre?"

She answered in a heavy mexican accented English, "Marguarita". I started to give my name but she quickly waved her hand at me indicating that she didn't want to know my name. She said, "Ju have .. umm .. nice..est penis ... umm ... cock ever. Yes?" She pointed at my still hard cock bobbing up and down above my stomach. "It always duro .. umm .. hard like this?" She pointed at my boner. She hadn't taken her eyes off it. "Ju go again? Yes?" She was grinning from ear to ear. I smiled back at her and nodded.

Marguarita nearly launched to her feet. She was short and slim and she wore the gray and white uniform but it was a very short and she reached up under the hem and yanked her bikini panties down and unbuttoned her top to expose her braless dark-skinned firm breasts. She wasn't as old as I had first thought. She fingered her very dark nipples with one hand and ran her other fingers up under her dress. She was abuzz with excitement as she glanced from my cock to my face.

I pushed by throbbing cock toward her and motioned with my other hand to come closer. She took one long step and climbed over my legs and quickly sat down in my lap. Her black eyes never looked anywhere except into mine. They were mesmerizing. She found my cock and pulled it toward her until she realized that any further would be painful for me. She easily lifted her body with her right knee and left foot on the bench and slid forward and let herself drop down my shaft. She groaned, "" Her right knee came up off the bench and her hands went back to my knees.

She was strong as she jackhammered herself up and down my cock, driving her hips up and down. She took what she could, which was most of me. She found her depth on the first plunge. I felt it but she didn't even flinch. She definitely had skills. I reached forward and fondled her tits and she grinned at me. Perspiration ran down her face and she pulled her arms from her uniform and pulled it up over her head. Other than her socks and sneakers, she was naked and she had a fantastic body. I tried to get into the action but all I was doing was interrupting her powerful rhythm and she just shook her head, so I stopped and left the fucking to her.

At the rate she was going, I was certain that she'd tire quickly and I had plans to flip her over and doggy-fuck her. I never got the chance to implement my plans. She was like the 'ever-ready bunny'. She didn't tire or even slow. She fucked herself through two huge orgasm that I not only felt, but watched. Her pussy was right in front of me slamming up and down on my cock. During her orgasms, she did slow down and grind herself in a circular motion on my cock. Her eyes pinched shut and she chewed on her lip until her bright red lips formed an 'O' as she screeched, "Ay, chingado!. Estoy cuming!" I interpreted that to be 'Oh fuck! I'm cuming!"

After her second orgasm, she grinned at me and pulled herself forward and grabbed my shoulders and dropped to her knees with her pussy still working my cock. She leaned in and kissed me and I kissed her back. When she broke our embrace, she leaned back and pulled herself up my shaft, pivoted her hips forward and settled down slowly with my gooey knob on her anus. She grinned up at me and said nothing. She didn't need to.

She used gravity to push herself down until my knob pushed inside. Her eyes pinched shut again and air expelled from her lungs in a long sigh. I fingered her hard nipples and watched the contortions of her face.

When her eyes opened, they were wild with lust and I couldn't help thinking, "AH OOHHH." She dropped herself quickly down my hard shaft until she was grinding her ass on my balls. She quickly lifted herself up to the knob and dropped back down. She gritted her teeth and screeched loudly. If there was anyone in the locker room, we would have been busted.

Marguarita vigorously fucked her ass on my cock. I dropped one hand from her tits and fingered her pussy. Her clitoris was hyper-sensitive and she screeched each time I touched it. She was jackhammering her ass on my cock and my orgasm was building in my balls. My cock flexed hard with the pending climax and her lust-filled eyes flashed open as she yelled out, "CHINGADO!"

I groaned hard as my muscles tightened. She interpreted this correctly and actually increased her pace. I launched my hips with the first rope of jizz and lifted her whole body in the air. She grabbed my neck to steady herself and I could tell from her face that she was exploding into her own vaginal orgasm, her third. She groaned hard from the dual sensations of her own orgasm and mine launching powerful shots of cum into her bowels. Even though she had done most of the work, we both gasped for oxygen.

I finished before she did. The heat and pressure in her ass were incredible. Her pussy still clenched on my fingers. Our bodies were dripping with perspiration. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately and she did the same. She slid herself forward and groaned into my mouth as my cock eased out of her. It was still hard but it was beginning to deflate.

Sweat was running down her chest and up the ski jump contour of her breasts to drip off her nipples to my stomach. She maintained our embrace as she ran her fingers down over her breasts and giggled as she pulled back. She said, "Empapado. Very .. wet." She reached behind her and gripped my softening cock. She smiled as if to say, 'Finally, you finished?' I smiled back and nodded.

She pulled herself off to my right and got right to her feet. She went to the sauna door and opened it and leaned her torso out and apparently grabbed a towel off her cleaning cart outside the door. She let the door close and she wiped herself down from face to ankles. I watched as she pulled on her dress and panties and buttoned up the front.

By the time she was dressed, my cock had settled back in the same position as when we started. She watched it soften in steps and giggled when it finally rolled off my hip to dangle out over my balls. She threw me an air-kiss and pushed the door open. She stepped out and then back in and said, "I see you again?" She pointed to her eyes and then at me as if to help with the translation if she got the words wrong. I nodded and she was gone.

I checked my watch and the alarm was counting down the final seconds before it sounded. I pushed a button on the side and the countdown stopped. I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower and dry off. My clothes were dry and warm and they felt good against the cold as I headed to my next class.