Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie giggled and said, "Just in time too."

June pushed her hand into my crotch and felt the contour of my erection. Her touch made it harden further. June said, "Just as big as ever." She turned to Julie and jokingly said, "What do you think? Should we fuck him in the driveway?" At least I think she was joking.

Julie said, "Can't. We have company." Julie pulled into the driveway and there was another car in the spot where I usually parked. I didn't recognize the big GM SUV. It was two days before Christmas. It could be anyone stopping by to wish Mom and Dad a Merry Christmas. Julie parked off to the side and popped the trunk. It was good to stretch the legs and I had this hard-on to dispose of before we went inside. We were carrying our coats and it was cold. I told the girls to go ahead inside before they froze. They giggled as I pushed my hand inside my pants to adjust the position of my erection. I pulled my coat on and went to the trunk to retrieve the bags. Julie grabbed the bag from the backseat and she and June hurried to the front door.

The combination of the cold and the extra time disposed of most of my hard-on and I hoisted two bags under my arms and picked up two more by the handles and staggered to the front door. June held open the storm door and I set all four bags down in the foyer. June came over close and ran her hand down the front of my pants and said, "Success?"

I pushed her hand away and said, "You're no help you know." She giggled and stretched up and we kissed. I had expected that Mom would be right there welcoming us home with a wish of "Merry Christmas" and hugs and kisses. Julie walked back into the foyer with her index finger vertical to her lips. June and I went silent as directed. Julie looked up at the ceiling directly above us and we heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from Dad's office and spare bedroom. Huge grins washed across the twin's faces. Whoever was visiting was getting a big Christmas welcome. My erection was back.

We kicked off our shoes and silently climbed the stairs. When we got to the top step a familiar voice said, "Oh my God, Jarod. Finally. Yes. Oh yes. Fuck my ass." We snickered into our hands. It was Aunt Mary and she was getting her butt fucked as she had always wished for.

The office door was open a few inches and we moved silently to the gap. Aunt Mary's suitcase was on the floor by the door. June ducked low so Julie could look over her head. I moved in behind Julie and looked over her head. Mom was sitting against the headboard. She was naked and the view I had gave me an instant hard-on. Aunt Mary was on her knees and elbows with her face in Mom's pussy. Dad was on his knees with his hands on his sister's hips, plowing his cock in and out of her ass. His momentum was driving Aunt Mary's face against Mom's sex. Over her moans, we could hear her tongue slurping in Mom's pussy. Mom moaned with each thrust of Dad's hips.

Two more bodies moved past the door. Jillian and Jennifer were both naked and heading for the closest side of the bed. Jillian crawled up on the bed and came up to her knees as she maneuvered her sex to Mom's lips. Mom saw her coming and she flicked her tongue across her lips as an invitation. Jennifer crawled up on the bed behind her sister and then got to her feet and straddled her mother's back facing Dad and reached down and spread her outer lips inviting Dad to tongue-fuck her.

My cock was going to burst out of my pants, I was so hard. I brushed my crotch along Julie's ass and she waggled it from side to side. I was reaching for my zipper but Julie got there first. She ran her fingers along the contour of my cock pushing against my pants and it hardened further.

What an awesome sight. Dad was vigorously butt-fucking his older sister while she was eating Mom's pussy. Mom was eating Jillian's pussy while sister Jennifer had a fistful of Dad's hair pulling his face to her sex. I heard the soft distinct sound of my zipper slowly being pulled down and my raging hard cock jumped out of my pants. Julie looked back and up at me and waggled her ass across my cock. She nodded and turned back to the action in Dad's office. She kept moving her ass on my cock and I bent lower and pulled her pants over her hips. She helped get them down over her thighs. I bent my knees to get myself lower and Julie guided my hardness into the sopping wet pussy. I muttered," Fuck," to myself as I pushed inside. She reached between her legs and cupped my balls. They slid off her fingers as I pulled back. She retrieved them again when I pushed back in. I leaned closer to the gap in the open door and fondled Julie's big tits through her sweater. She grabbed my hands and guided them up under her sweater to her braless breasts. Her nipples were on high-beams. She moaned softly when I palmed her tits.

June was aware of Julie and me and she turned back from the gap and looked up at us and softly whispered, "What the fuck. I'm getting left out again." She shoved her right hand down in her pants and started fingering herself as she turned back to the action on the bed.

Dad was really giving it to Aunt Mary and she was the first to launch into her orgasm. Judging by her spastic reaction, it was huge. I couldn't tell if it was vaginal or anal. As she was rising to her peak, Dad groaned out, "UUUNNNGGG," into Jennifer's pussy and threw his hips hard at his sister's ass. Jennifer giggled and said, "Yes. Uncle Jarod. Cum in Mom's ass." Then her body tightened as did her grip on Dad's hair. "Oh, my ggawwdd. I love your tongue. I'm cumming."

Jennifer's body started quaking and she had to rest some of her weight on Aunt Mary's hips as her mother humped herself on Dad's pulsing cock. Aunt Mary had abandoned Mom's pussy as she throbbed through her orgasm. Mom was slurping Jillian's wet pussy and drove her over the crest of her orgasm. Jillian's hips pulsed hard on Mom's face as Mom drilled her tongue deep in Jillian's pussy. Jillian grabbed the headboard to keep from falling. Mom grabbed Jillian's hips to steady her.

As the action on the bed increased, so did the pace of my cock slamming in and out of Julie's pussy. Julie was so close. She dropped much of her weight to June's shoulders and back and disrupted June's efforts to get herself off. June wasn't happy about it and she shrugged Julie off forcing her to slump slowly to her knees. I followed her down to my knees and continued fucking her. I knew she was close and I could feel mine but it wasn't close.

Julie's face went down to the carpet to use it to stifle her moans and groans and heavy breathing. Now that the action on the bed was dwindling and their breathing was coming back to normal, Julie's noises were becoming noticeable. When Julie screeched into her orgasm, the jig was up. All eyes on the bed turned toward the door where Julie was face down on her chest with her ass held high by my hands as I flailed my cock in her spastic pussy. She knew everyone was looking at her, but she didn't care as her orgasm coursed through her body. June was sitting on her right hip, leaning against the door frame, flagellating her pussy with all four fingers. She was also oblivious to the five faces watching her from the bed as she groaned into her self-induced orgasm.

Julie's lower back arched unnaturally up to her ass. She was trapped on my hard cock and she offered no effort to get off it. Neither did I. I was trying to coax my orgasm forward as I continued to slowly fuck Julie's pussy. She had finished her orgasm and now just groaned into the carpet each time I pushed my cock into her.

Dad was still imbedded in Aunt Mary's ass and she was trying to fuck him back up to hard again. Jennifer and Jillian sat beside their mother watching June, Julie, and me. Mom, who was the only one in the room who hadn't got off yet was feverishly slashing four fingers of her right hand across her clitoris. Her eyes were pinched shut and her breathing was hard and ragged. Jillian, the older of the two sisters, reached down and put her hand on Mom's four flagellating fingers causing her to stop. She opened her eyes to see who was stopping her from getting the satisfaction that she craved.

Jillian grinned at Mom and then turned to look at me. She said, "Dex. You aren't done yet and neither is Aunt Maddy. Julie? You wouldn't mind if Dex finishes off his mother would you." Julie just groaned into the carpet. I smiled at the look on Mom's face as I pulled my fatty from Julie and her knees slid back as her body collapsed to the floor.

I stood up with my erection in my hand and headed for the bed. Before I got into position, Jillian unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants down to my thighs. Then she leaned forward and waggled her head from side to side to stretch her lips over my knob. She lashed the ridge with her tongue. She pulled off and said, "Fuck, Dex. I'd forgotten how huge your cock is. She guided my cock to Mom's pussy and said, "Aunt Maddy, you are going to like this." Mom's eyes were alive with lust as she stared down between her thighs at my approaching cock. Once I was engaged with her, I pulled her body up and onto my cock. She took it all with a long drawn out groan. I was on my knees sitting back on my heels and Mom was sitting on my cock with her legs wrapped around my back. Her arms were around my neck and she kissed me as she rolled her hips forward and back. I rocked my hips counter to her motion and we both moaned and groaned as the others watched us fucking each other.

I leaned forward and kissed Mom on her neck where I knew an erogenous zone was located. She had several and I had firsthand knowledge of all of them. I fondled her naked tits and she was a step closer to her orgasm. I was as close as she was and I did everything I could to time it so we finished together. She jumped the gun though and began flailing in my arms before I was ready. When her pussy clenched hard on my cock, I was done too and I launched my load deep in her pussy. We threw ourselves at each other as she launched her hips at me in synch with her throbbing pussy and I was doing the same in my rhythm which was slower than hers.

Aunt Mary had given up trying to go another round with Dad's cock in her ass and she had pulled off and was sitting on her right hip with her hand to her gaping anus holding back Dad's cum-load.

The moment my cock came out of Mom's pussy, Jillian and Jennifer buried their faces there to retrieve the leaking cum. Mom moaned from the dual tongues lashing her sex and she lifted her hips to push back at them. When they finished, they sat up with wet faces and grinned at me. Jillian wiped cum from her lips with her index finger and pushed it into her mouth. "Yum," she said. Jennifer giggled and licked her fingers clean.

June came up on the bed to join the rest of us. Julie had curled up in a fetal position on the floor in the doorway and hadn't moved since. My cock stayed hard long enough to elicit attention from Aunt Mary, but I knew it wouldn't stay that way much longer. I was satisfied that my cock was back to normal. I had no idea what the problem was earlier in the day. Just tired, I guess. Everything seemed okay now, but I knew I would pay vigilant attention for a while.

Slowly, we all got off the bed. Jennifer and Jillian stepped over Julie and moments later, the shower came on. Mom, Dad, and Aunt Mary went downstairs to the master bathroom shower. June got off the bed, concerned with Julie's condition. She finally got Julie to her feet and helped her get her pants back up before they both crawled on the bed and cuddled up with me.

June said, "Here you were fretting about a month-long fuck-a-thon with Mom and us and now you've got three more to take care of, at least in the short term. Merry Christmas." She giggled and continued, "I Hope your fatty doesn't crap out again. There will be a revolt."

I chuckled and said, "Let's not talk about it. Okay?" June giggled again and then nodded. I reached down and pulled my pants up as I lifted my ass off the bed. I buckled up and then carefully zipped up. June scooched over to the edge of the bed and got to her feet. I followed her. Julie stayed right where she was.

June and I brought the bags up to our rooms and ran into Jennifer and Jillian coming out of the bathroom. Their red hair was wet. Jillian's long hair hung limply over her big boobs. Jennifer's shorter hair dropped to her neck. Her nipples were hard on her almost identical tits. They both ran their open hands over my crotch as I passed by with my hands full of suitcases. They both giggled at my inability to ward their hands away. They both went back to Dad's office/spare bedroom and shut the door. I wondered if they would double-team Julie.

I put June and Julie's suitcases on their respective beds and then carried mine to my room at the end of the hall. June was right. I had been fretting about coming home to Mom's indomitable sex drive. I didn't know why. To my knowledge, I had never disappointed her. I craved her amazing body as much as she craved my cock. Before this morning, I'd never disappointed the twins either. I had to stop thinking about this or I'd cause my own problem.

I needed a test and I knew where to start. I unbuckled my pants and unzipped and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and ran my hand down my hardening cock. I walked down the hall past the open bathroom door and opened the door to Dad's office. I smiled when I saw Julie sprawled on her back, stripped of her clothes with Jillian on her knees and elbows and her mouth on Julie's sex. Jennifer straddled Julie's head as she held onto the headboard, rocking her hips, driving her sex on Julie's slurping tongue. Julie was fondling Jennifer's tits.

My cock was at full attention and I chastised myself for comparing the dimensions now versus last night with Mandy and Jackie. I crawled up on the bed behind Jillian and dragged my knob through her sex. She knew I was there but she was startled for a moment by my assault on her pussy.

She pulled her tongue from Julie's pussy and looked back at me. The sultry look in her eyes told me to go and I gripped her hips and pushed my knob in accompanied by her loud groan. I let her adjust and then pushed my cock deep in her until she flinched. She moaned until I stopped. She turned back to Julie's pussy and resumed her attack. I began sawing my cock in and out. Jennifer turned her head to look back and she grinned and said, "I'm next." I smiled and nodded. I hoped there was a next.

Julie moaned and her hips began thrusting upward into Jillian's face. Jillian pulled back and spread her outer labia with her fingers and showed me Julie's pink petals throbbing and gushing out her vaginal fluids. She stuck her index finger into Julie's pussy and fucked her with it. Julie screeched into Jennifer's pussy.

I ramped up my pace in Jillian's pussy and she waggled her ass as her right hand went between her legs to feel my cock driving in and out of her. She clutched at my balls as they came in range and then released them as I pulled back. Moments later, Jillian exploded into her orgasm with a loud groan. She clutched at my cock with her right hand and used her left fingers to flail sideways across her clitoris. She screeched again and I felt her pussy clenching again right on top of the first round. Her face was laying on the bed on her right side. Her mouth was open. She was wheezing air out of her lungs and then heaving another breath in. She started chanting, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

I was putting myself through the paces. I let my orgasm swirl in on me and then push it back. I repeated that a few times until I was satisfied that hadn't changed. After Jillian was sure she had me, only to lose me, she screamed out, "Fuck Dex. Give it to me. Pleeeeease." She launched into a third orgasm, driven as much by her flailing fingers as my cock.

Jennifer had turned to watch her sister with her ass perched high above her arched back as I pummeled her pussy. I contemplated fucking her ass but decided to pull out of her clenching pussy and motion for Jennifer to take her place. Jennifer didn't hesitate and pulled her pussy back from Julie's tongue and came to me, face to face on her knees as Jillian collapsed forward with her fingers working furiously in her pussy.

Jennifer took my gooey cock in her grip and I bent forward and cupped my fingers under her butt-cheeks and lifted her to me. She planted her feet by my legs and guided my cock to her sex as I lowered her onto it. She pushed her face into my chest and grimaced as she slid down my shaft. "Jeeesssuussss," she moaned through her clenched teeth. I lifted her back up to my knob and let her drop again. She seethed air through her clenched teeth again.

Jennifer continued to groan as her orgasm took full control of her. Her legs had stopped working and she let me do the work. I fucked her into another orgasm and mine was coming on fast. Julie had sat up to watch Jennifer getting pummeled. She was grinning at me and when she got my attention, she curled her fingers into a fist and started jerking them back and forth by her mouth with her tongue pushing into her cheek. I knew what she wanted and I knew I could accommodate her. Jennifer screamed into a third orgasm as her second subsided. I let her recover and then I pulled out and came up on my knees as Julie came forward and stretched her lips over my knob and started flailing her hand up and down my shaft. She knew what she was going to get and she prepared for it. She was swallowing my monster load of cum halfway through the first shot.

Julie had planned to get my entire load but Jennifer and Jillian lined up beside her head hoping to get a shot or two. Julie smiled around my shaft as she took shot two and swallowed. She pulled her lips off halfway through shot three and aimed the rest at Jillian, knowing that she couldn't get on it fast enough. Jillian flinched and shut her eyes as I blasted her in the face and down over her tits. Julie laughed and pushed her lips back on before shot four erupted. She took all of it and halfway through shot five she pulled off and aimed my cock at Jennifer. She tried to be faster than Jillian had been but she still didn't get on it fast enough and she was covered with cum too. She giggled and took my cock from Julie's hand and shot six blasted Julie across her face. Julie started laughing and Jennifer and Jillian joined her as I blew the rest of my load on their tits.

I was pleased with the results of the test as I sat back on the bed and watched the three of them licking up cum wherever they found it. My cock remained hard for several minutes before it started to soften. My sister and two cousins giggled as it softened in increments and came to rest on my left thigh.

Cousins Jennifer and Jillian, along with Julie and I squeezed back in the shower to wash the sticky cum off our bodies. Jillian and Jennifer weren't used to this and they were getting aroused again. This was old-hat for me and Julie so we left the two sisters to themselves and dried off, dressed, and went downstairs.

Mom and Aunt Mary were giving Dad a tag-team blow job in the family room and he launched his load as we walked in and sat down. Aunt Mary cleaned up his cock with her tongue while Mom stood up and greeted Julie and me with hugs and kisses. Julie kissed Mom first and licked and sucked her lips until the taste of Dad's cum was gone. I tentatively kissed her. I was prepared for her tongue to invade my mouth and I wasn't in to tasting Dad's cum. She tried with her tongue but I was too quick. She laughed and sent me an air kiss.

Aunt Mary was as insatiable as Mom and the twins as she attempted to get Dad's limp dick back up again. It wasn't going to happen, at least not right away. Dad finally took his dick away from her and pushed it back in his pants and zipped up. Aunt Mary got to her feet and smoothed her dress and came to Julie for hugs and kisses. Julie did the same with her lips and then Aunt Mary tried the tongue thing on me. I was ready for her too.