Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke softly in that lilting accent and said, "I'm very horny and you have just what I need." Her voice seemed to vibrate through my hard-on, just like before. She didn't wait for any response from me as she reached out and laid her hand on my zipper. She muttered that same 'john-thin' again. I glanced at my neighbor again wondering if Sara was going to do whatever she planned to do right here in the seat. When her fingers took my zipper and pulled it down, it was clear that she intended to at least start here.

As usual, I had dressed commando and when my zipper dropped, my cock forced its way out of the gap. Sara's eyes went wide when she saw my cock push out of my pants. She licked her lips and glanced up at me to make sure I was on board. I smiled at her as she reached into my pants to pull my balls out then she wrapped her fingers as far around the circumference as she could and started jerking me off. Her eyes were on fire as she flicked her thumb on the ridge of my glans.

Sara scooched in closer and lean forward and flicked her tongue around the knob. I heaved up in my seat inviting her to take it in her mouth. She stretched her lips onto the knob and lashed her tongue around the firm, velvety skin. She looked up at me to watch my reaction. She smiled as I sucked in a breath of air and bit on my lower lip as a groan escaped from my lungs. She bobbed her head on half of my cock and stroked the bottom half at the same pace. Fuck, I was in heaven, gazing down at her beautiful face buried on my cock.

Sara pulled off and lashed her tongue around her lips and said simply, "Don't cum." While that was my goal eventually, I wasn't anywhere near that. I just nodded and grinned what was probably the stupidest grin ever. Sara went back down on my cock again as she adjusted her position to lean against the seat in front of me. The woman sitting one seat away roused from her sleep and turned toward me. Sara stopped her motion but she kept her lips on my cock as she watched to see what the woman would do if she woke up. Her eyes fluttered open and then they went wide when she saw Sara sucking on my fatty.

My first thought was, 'Fuck. We're in trouble now,' but the woman smiled up at me and then Sara and lifted her seat divider and slid over closer as she reached out and gripped the bottom half of my cock and started jerking me off. Sara grinned around my cock and started her blowjob again. I was in double-heaven.

Sara pulled back and stretched her lips and without a word to me, she struggled up from her squatting position and stretched her long legs and offered her hand to pull me up. My cock was still in the hand of the woman beside me. Sara leaned in and spoke to the woman in Icelandic. I had no clue what she said, but the woman grinned and nodded and released my cock. I stood up as Sara tried to get my erection back in my pants. It wasn't going to happen that way, so I unbuckled my pants and folded my cock against my stomach, and loosely refastened my belt. I followed her to the back of the plane and through a set of curtains to the rear galley.

Sara pulled down a jump seat and guided me into it after she yanked open my belt to release my cock. She went down to her knees on the rubberized floor and greedily inhaled my cock. I lifted my ass off the seat and she pulled my pants down my thighs without interrupting her blowjob. Her hands were busy unfastening her jacket and then her tailored shirt. She had firm B-cup sized tits that she immediately started fondling. Her nipples were longer than usual and as hard as erasers. She pulled her shirt and jacket off her shoulders and let them drop to the floor behind her. I reached down to fondle her tits and she groaned around my cock. Her fingers briefly went to her hairless pussy and then she reached behind her and unzipped her tight skirt.

She came off my cock and stood up to let her skirt drop to the floor. She was completely naked except for her high-heels. She rocked her hips forward indicating that she wanted me to return the favor. I grinned up at her sultry eyes and leaned in to flick my tongue across her erect clitoris. Her body surged with the contact and she grabbed my head as she groaned hard. She lifted her left leg across my thighs and started grinding her pussy on my lips and tongue. She was in a perfect position to just sit down on my bouncing cock but it was obvious that she wanted tongue at the moment.

Sara was moaning and groaning loudly as my tongue drilled her vagina and flicked across her clitoris. I changed up my attack frequently and she was going nuts. Her orgasm was powerful and her whole body pulsed so hard, I had to hold on to her gorgeous ass to control her. I had to back off a few times as her pubic bone slammed against my nose.

When she settled down and her pussy stopped clenching on my tongue, she slid her naked body down as she reached for my cock to guide it to her sex. She had just planted herself on it when the curtains slid back and my seat neighbor stepped in and pulled the curtains closed behind her. Sara and the woman grinned at each other as Sara started fucking herself on my cock. My hands went to her pert boobs as I watched the woman pull her tight sweater over her head. She had large breasts with a little sag to them. They were big enough so that she could pull them up to her lip as she kissed each of her hard nipples. She grinned down at Sara and me. Sara was in her own world and she paid no attention to the new arrival until the woman said something in Icelandic and Sara turned to look at her boobs first and then her face. She kept right on fucking my cock. Between gasps for air, Sara said something back and then turned to me and said, "She wants to know if you have a big cock. I told her, 'no'. Let her be surprised when she sees it."

The woman pushed her pants down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. She pushed aside her bikini panties and started fingering herself with one hand while she palmed her nipples with the other. With all the distractions, my orgasm dropped back from my consciousness. I could feel Sara building to another orgasm though and I started rocking my hips to join her action.

The woman stripped off her panties and pushed her naked body as close to me as she could get with Sara doing her thing. I pulled one hand from Sara's tits and pushed my index and middle fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She groaned and tilted her head back on her neck and began thrusting her hips on and off my fingers.

It wasn't long before the woman stepped up on the edge of the jump-seat with her left foot and pushed her right leg and then her hips between Sara and me. Sara leaned back and put her hands on my knees and renewed her grinding motion from this new position. The woman stood between us with her pussy in my face. I wasted no time replacing my fingers with my tongue and she groaned hard when I flicked it across her erect clitoris.

The plane started shuddering and it took a sudden dip in the sky. I grabbed the woman's hips to hold her in place. Sara was thrusting herself forward onto my cock and then slowly pull herself back to repeat. She muttered something in her native language and groaned before she pushed her face to the woman's ass and started rimming her rosebud. The woman screeched as she shoved the back of her left hand to her mouth to squelch it.

As a result of our combined attack on the woman's sex, she burst into her orgasm and it was a big one. She shuddered as her knees buckled. I held her up and kept my tongue moving in her sex until she settled down with a long sigh as her body went limp. She stepped off the seat and let herself gently collapse to sit on the floor with her legs splayed wide. Her fingers went to her pussy.

My attention went back to Sara, who was in the process of building to a climax. She knew it was going to be huge. Her eyes were wide open and her red lips parted to form an 'O' as she increased her pace. Her muscles steadily tightened and then she was thrashing her hips on my lap as she shoved one fist to her mouth to stifle her scream as her pussy clenched hard on my cock. My orgasm was back but there was no way it was going to arrive before Sara was done.

The woman, sitting on the floor beside me started to tremble into a self-induced orgasm. Her head tilted back against the bulkhead with her mouth open wide and her eyes pinched shut as her body heaved forward and back.

Sara and my seat-neighbor took a few minutes to come down off their highs and then Sara slid back down my thighs and off my cock. It sprang up and pointed at her face as she looked down. In her lilting voice, she said, "Fuck. Does that thing ever go down?" I chuckled and nodded. "Maybe the two of us can suck your cum out." I just nodded as I took my slick fatty in my hand and started stroking it.

The woman acknowledged that Sara was pulling herself out of my lap and she turned to see if there was any chance, she could get a ride too. Her eyes went wide when she saw my cock in my hand. She looked at Sara and said something in Icelandic. Sara laughed and translated, "Basically, she said, 'Holy shit. That's the biggest cock she's ever seen.'" She looked down and continued, "I've had a lot of cocks back here in my career and yours is the biggest one I've ever seen too." Then Sara spoke to the woman in her language and Sara dropped to her knees outside my left thigh as the woman pulled herself up to her knees on my right.

They both leaned in and started by kissing each other right above my knob. Their hands displaced mine and they started a coordinated hand job while they kissed. Then they kissed and licked down my shaft and they each sucked on my balls before licking their way back up again. Sara aimed my cock at the woman, who tilted her head from side to side to screw her lips over my knob. I was a little surprised when she pushed her lips nearly to my pubic hair. The look on her face told me that she was pushing her limits and then she gagged and pulled back up and off with a huge wad of saliva pouring from her mouth. It drooled down my cock to my balls and into the jump seat. I was glad I had my pants at my knees. The woman pushed her lips back on again and continued with her blow job.

Sara was jerking me off and watching the woman with a huge grin on her face. Then she put her face down by hers. She got the message that it was Sara's turn and she pulled off. Sara struggled to get her lips on the knob and then matched the woman's blow job. My orgasm was right there and I humped up my hips to let them know. The woman said something and Sara nodded with my cock buried in her face. As I built to the crest, my body tightened and I let out a loud groan, "UUUNNGGGGAAAAAHHHH," and pushed my hips up as cum shot up my shaft into Sara's mouth. She was instantly in trouble. She wasn't expecting what she got and she pulled her lips off in the middle of the first salvo. Cum flew over their heads onto the stainless-steel counter behind them. 'Anonymous woman' tried to get her mouth on but just caught a stream across her face. I held both of their head in place as I groaned. My hips retreated to reload for the next shot and then pushed out again. They were still dealing with the first shot and the second splattered across their necks and tits as they tried to get out of the way.

After four strong surges of cum, Sara pushed her lips to my crown and took the next one in her mouth. She had to swallow twice. Then she passed my cock to the woman who drank down the next one. They went back and forth until I was done. Sarah pulled off and looked at the woman and started laughing. The woman did the same as she reached out and dragged her fingers through the cum on Sara's face and pushed her fingers into her own mouth.

Sara leaned in and licked a big glob of cum from the woman's left eye. They went back and forth like that as my cock slowly dropped to my thighs. Once their faces were clean, they started on their tits and the woman dropped onto her back, pulling Sara with her so they were in a sixty-nine sucking on each other's tits. There was a lot of moaning going on as I stood up and pulled my pants back in place. I watched them for a few moments and then went back to my seat.

Several minutes later, the woman touched my shoulder and crawled over my lap to get to her seat. I started to get up to let her in but she took the opportunity to massage my cock as she slid over. She leaned forward and kissed me and then continued over to sit down. She grinned at me and said something that I didn't understand and then curled up in her seat facing the bulkhead again.

A minute or so later, Sarah appeared standing beside me. I looked up at her grinning face and I had to smile. She took my hand off the arm-rest and slid it up her inner thigh to her pussy. It was soaking wet. I flicked my index finger on her clitoris and her hips surged forward and she folded downward. She caught herself and groaned as I pulled my fingers back. She pulled my wrist back and guided my fingers to her lips. She sucked my wet finger into her mouth and smiled around it and then pulled off with a 'pop'. She said, "I'll see you on the flight home, okay?" I nodded and she went toward the front of the plane.

Another flight attendant, standing at the bulkhead between coach and first-class, grinned at Sara and then gave the apparent international sign for blow job as she raised her fist to her face and stuck her tongue into her cheek. I chuckled to myself as I scanned the coach class compartment to see Julie looking over at me doing the same international sign. I grinned at her and picked up a magazine from the seat pocket in front of me.

I was just starting to drift off again when I was nudged by someone going down the aisle. I looked up and it was Mom with Dad in tow. They were heading toward the rear of the plane. Mom bent down and whispered, "It's Mile High Club time. Come and join us if you want."

I chuckled as I thought about how small these lavatories are. I said, "You'll be lucky if the two of you can get in there, let alone three." Mom smiled and nodded and continued on her way with Dad's hand in hers. He gave a grin as he went by. He already had an erection.

I glanced toward Julie again and she was motioning for flight attendant Sara to come to her. Sara was on her way. I watched to see what was up. Julie spoke to Sara and then looked back at me. Sara did too. Then Julie pointed toward where June was sitting and Sara looked when Julie was pointing. Sara looked back at me with a huge grin on her face and then Julie and Sara continued their conversation, occasionally looking over at me. I couldn't hear any of their conversations but I got a feeling that I was getting set up and my dick hardened in my pants again. I watched as Sara grinned and nodded and glanced at me again. She knew that I was watching to see what kind of hijinks Julie was up to.

Sara went to June's seat and leaned down and spoke to her. June looked back at Julie and nodded with a huge grin on her face. Sara spoke to her some more and then walked down the aisle to me and bent down and softly said, "There is a set of twins a few rows ahead who asked me if there was someplace private that they could have sex with you. They asked me to see if you'd be interested. They are very beautiful young ladies. You already know where. I'll stand guard. I told one of them that if you're not interested, I was. She seemed interested in that."

I looked over at Julie, who was watching Sara and I talking. She gave me the blow job sign again. Sara noticed my erection pushing up on my pant leg and she chuckled and said, "I see that you are up for it. Shall I get things started?" I grinned up at her and nodded. She pushed her hand onto the contour of my cock and she smiled and shook her head in wonder as she stood up and headed back to Julie's seat. She bent down at the waist as her tight mini-skirt stretched across her amazing ass, almost exposing her shaved pussy.

Sara ushered June and Julie down the aisle past me. I knew Sara was taking them to the galley area behind the closed curtain. Minutes later, Sara was standing beside me again, whispering in my ear, "You are really going to enjoy this. If you thought they were attractive before, you should see them naked." I smiled at her flushed face. She was breathing raggedly as her left hand was inside her jacket fondling her boobs.

I stood up and had to adjust the position of my cock in my pants. Sara watched the process and then led me back to the galley. Sara slid back the curtains and motioned for me to go ahead. The lavatories were just forward of the galley and I could hear moaning and groaning along with a rhythmic slapping of skin on skin coming from one of them. Sara heard it too and she just grinned and said, "Everyone wants to join the Mile-High Club."

June was sitting in the jump-seat with her legs spread wide. Julie was kneeling on the rubberized flooring eating out June's pussy. Sara and I stood side by side watching. Sara's hand went to my zipper and pulled it down knowing that my hard cock would push itself out. She stroked my cock as we watched until June groaned hard into an orgasm. Julie looked over at Sara and me and grinned. She understood that we had to maintain the ruse that we were total strangers. That kind of made it more fun. Sara's jacket was open and she was unbuttoning her shirt so she could easily fondle her tits. I reached around behind Sara and ran my hand under her skirt and over her ass and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy from behind. She groaned and started to fall forward. She caught herself and spread her legs as far as her skirt allowed to steady herself and give me better access.

Julie pulled her lips off June's sex after she settled down. Julie wagged her ass at me and said, "Fuck my ass? Please?" She grinned at me and then ran her hand down over her flat stomach and through her sex and wagged her fingers up behind her ass. I nudged Sara forward as I moved toward June and Julie. If Sara's plan was to stand guard while I had sex with these two gorgeous twins; she now knew that she was going to be involved in the sex. I pulled my hand back out from under Sara's skirt and unzipped it. She was all in as she rocked her hips to move the skirt down her legs to the floor. Her naked pussy glistened in her wetness as she pushed up close to June's face.

June didn't waste any time as she pushed her face into Sara's sex. Sara whimpered, "Oh my God. You're gorgeous." She lightly grabbed June's face to hold her in place as she proceeded to grind her pussy on June's lips. I unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and moved around Julie and knelt behind her. She readied herself as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She groaned hard and so did I. I sawed my hips back and forth several times and when I pulled out and aligned my cock with her anus, a loud male groan sounded from the lavatory on the other side of the curtain. Dad was blowing his load somewhere and I assumed it wasn't in her mouth because Mom didn't consider a blow job as the gateway into the Mile-High Club.

Julie looked back at me with lust in her eyes. She was anxious and pushed herself back on my cock. We both pushed and I was in. Julie gasped when I pushed past her sphincter. She muttered, "Oh gawwdd. I've needed this." I grabbed Julie's hips and began fucking her vigorously. She was groaning on every thrust forward as I buried my cock in her ass as she pushed back.

Sara had her shirt unbuttoned and June was tweaking her long hard nipples as Sara moaned from June's attack on her pussy. Sara bent to her right to fondle June's big tits and June moaned into Sara's pussy.

June pushed Sara away and struggled to get out of the jump-seat and step over Julie. Sara and June gracefully dropped to the floor into a sixty-nine. I heard the latch on the lavatory door snap open and wondered if Mom and Dad could hear what was going on in here. I wasn't surprised to see them appear at the curtain with huge grins on their faces. The family was all there plus Sara, so Mom and Dad kept up the ruse that we were all strangers.