Diamond in the Rough Pt. 03

Story Info
The smugglers use April to get the photos.
7.8k words
4.4
7.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Steve was in the conference room of SAPS poaching unit and had gone through his photographs of the elephant capture. They grumbled that Steve had only taken still photos, but after he finally got them back on track, they agreed with him that the capture was fairly straight forward until the medicine packets were placed under the elephant's skin.

This was a new wrinkle in the elephant capture and they weren't sure what was in the packets. Everyone speculated that they could be any of the normal South African smuggling items; drugs, gold, ivory or diamonds, but no one knew for sure. They checked their records and there was no capture slated for the date and location of Steve's photos.

To get the most for their money the detectives speculated that the smugglers were trafficking in diamonds. The diamond mines are controller under air tight security, so it would be difficult to remove them from the mines, but not impossible. Bram left the group to go speak to some of the specialists in diamond smuggling.

The fact that there was not an elephant capture scheduled put the poaching unit at heightened alert. They didn't normally have poachers schedule their captures, in fact, they had never had a poacher call attention to themselves. After Steve saw the police relax, he piped up, "You need to stop thinking of these people as poachers and think of them as smugglers that use poaching techniques!"

Several of the men looked at each other and exchanged glances, but none seemed moved by Steve's correction. Steve knew he was fighting a losing battle on this front, so he switched tactics and asked, "Do any of the people in the photos look familiar? Like poachers you have dealt with before?"

All the police looked at the photos and gave sideways glances at each other, but claimed they didn't know who they were. Steve could tell by their surreptitious glances that they had seen these people before and really knew who they were. He didn't know if they were covering for them or just recognized them. Either way he knew that most of the continuing search would be up to him.

The police also refused to give Steve the name of the company and people scheduled to recover the elephant, but they did leave the information on the computer screen long enough for Steve to take a photo with his phone, also committing the names and addresses to memory.

Steve pulled out his phone, wrote the address and corporate name google to search the corporate website. The corporation had locations in Capetown, Johannesberg, Pretoria, Saldanha and Franschhoek. He knew that Saldanha was a shipping port, while Capetown, JoBerg and Petoria were all urban centers, so he assumed that they didn't have anything to do with the capture or smuggling business. Franschhoek was the outlier, because they were in a valley between the mountains in the middle of nowhere, about three hours from Capetown.

He copied the address into Google Maps and saw that their Capetown location was close to SAPS, but the Saldanha location was approximately an hour away from Capetown. He still had to pick up April, so he resolved to investigate the business tomorrow.

The police told him to let them handle it and for him to back off. Steve did not get the impression that it was a high priority, but was content to let them have a go at it. He gathered his information and left their offices with business cards in hand. He was still planning on investigating the corporation and was not going to leave April's or his safety in the hands of keystone cops.

Steve had just left the SAPS poaching office, and was on his way back to see April when he received a frantic call from the hospital that April was missing. He panicked and drove as quickly as he could to the hospital, but he knew he was already too late. They had her and he knew it was up to him to find her and save her.

He immediately found her car and a quick search of the doctor's lounge revealed her phone, so he knew she was gone. She would never leave her phone behind. Steve knew there was nothing he could do her, so he turned around and went back into the poaching police's offices. He needed a lead and he knew they would have one, but he was going to save her even if he had to take Capetown or even South Africa apart.

Chapter 6

As April started to come to, she felt light-headed and woozy. Her whole body was limp and she had this strange pain in her wrists and arms. The pain in her arms and wrists was similar to plan Steve suspended her during their play time, but somehow this seemed different. She opened her eyes and saw blackness and realized the hood was still pulled over her face and the gag was still in place.

She realized her wrists were tied with her arms stretched above her head and she was hanging from something. Her whole body was still recovering from the drugs and she tried to get her still recovering legs to work. She gathered her legs under her, began to stand with the pain in her arms easing a little bit, but that was short lived.

She heard the whine of something mechanical, felt her arms being pulled higher over her head. She felt her whole body stretching until her feet came off of the floor and she was dangling from her bound wrists. The pain in her arms, shoulders and wrists was agonizing. It was stimulating when she was with Steve, but something was very different now and it was painful, not exciting.

She tried to scream into the gag just as the hood was pulled off. She blinked her eyes against the bright light and saw a heavily tattooed, muscular, ugly brute of a man standing in front of her, grinning wickedly. He seemed to radiate some kind of authority and the way the other men looked at him she guessed he must be the leader.

In the background she saw roughly 10 other men, all dressed similarly with wife beater t-shirts and lots of tattoos oozing around the t-shirt. All the other men were all heavily muscled with short cropped blond hair. They reminded her of an elite German military unit. From her time in South Africa she knew they were Afrikaners of Boer descent.

April knew she was in trouble and muttered a silent prayer behind the gag, "Lord help me survive what ever happens next and bring Steve to me. Steve is my protector on earth, so please help him save me."

She had no idea who these men were, but she knew they were serious about whatever they did. The brute standing in front of her pulled a large Rambo type knife from behind his back and started rubbing the dull side of the knife down her arms.

April watched the cruel grin on his face widen as he played the knife over her arms and torso. She was willing to use her feminine charms on him to get away or soften whatever he was going to do, but she knew it would not work on him. He and all his minions were strict and would follow their plan to the end or their destruction.

The leader grinned wickedly as he inserted the knife into the neck of her scrubs and started cutting down the front. He seemed to be savoring it as he slowly started to part her top revealing first her neck and chest. The band of her bra was revealed as he continued to slice down, with her flat muscled belly the next to be exposed until her top parted completely. Finally, he just yanked down the bottom part of her scrubs and below her frilly panties her firm toned legs were revealed. The bottoms pooled on the floor beneath her feet.

Everybody there was now staring at her and rapt attention, because opening her scrubs this way revealed her firm succulent body hidden by these generic scrubs. He used the knifepoint to shift the left side of her top, then flickered it open so that it hung open from her left breast and then did the same to the right side. Now the front of April's body was revealed to the gang with only her bra and panties still providing any modesty.

The hulking man standing in front of her spoke in a gravelly and harshly accented tone, "We have all seen some of your photographs, both in and out of clothes, so we knew what to expect. I must say, you're even more stunning in person and are overjoyed to have your spectacular body decorating our office. Much of what happens to you is out of your control and in control of that boyfriend of yours. If he cooperates, you can come out of this unscathed, but if he doesn't work with us your body is going to be well used."

"I can guarantee you will not enjoy what is to come, but from the photos we have seen you might like some of what we have planned for you. Who knows you might even love it, but I assure you we will enjoy every moment. By the way you may call me Jafari."

Normally April would love the exhibitionism, but this was out of her control and she began to turn red. At the same time screamed with terror into the gag for these men to stop and let her go. As she looked into the crowd of men, she saw no sympathy only hatred and lust, with all these men lusting after her she was scared of what was going to happen. She should have taken Steve's warnings more carefully.

That was April's problem. She grew up as a spoiled rich girl, beauty queen and felt invincible. Everything she ever wanted had been given to her and she never paid the price for any of her actions. Even when Steve saved her in Alpine, Texas she had just been a pawn for people trying to get to Steve. However, Steve warned her and she ignored his warning not to go anywhere alone, now she was going to pay for it.

It was then that she noticed a computer set up in front of her with a web cam on and she knew her almost naked body was being filmed or broadcast to somebody. She surmised that they were going to be making a point in sending this video Steve.

The fear quickly came back as the brute in front of her started caressing her bra-encased breasts with the tip of the knife. The knife ran over her skin up to her shoulders and sliced through the shoulder straps of her top. He repeated it on the other side and then the remnants of the top fluttered to the floor joining the bottom part of her scrubs. The body that the scrubs had hidden so well was now mostly revealed, and the crowd started inching closer to get a better look. They had all seen photographs of her, but no one had expected this centerfold body to come out of that nondescript set of scrubs.

You could feel the excitement start to build as everybody stared at this stunning woman being revealed to them. April could feel lusty stares crawling over her skin, while she screamed into the gag for them to let her go, that tremor in her belly was getting stronger and felt like a combination of terror and excitement. The man with the knife, Jafari, brought April back to reality when once again he started tracing the knife tip down her chest. As the knife slid lower on her chest, he gathered the center of her bra away from her chest and quickly sliced it in half.

April's breasts exploded out of the bra and they were revealed in all their incredible glory. With her arms pulled high over her head her breasts were likewise pulled up high on her chest. With her breasts suddenly being released they wobbled enticingly as her nipples hardened into tight knots pointing at everyone in the crowd. Her breasts were large for her frame, they were full and almost completely covering her chest with just a hint of a sag to give her breasts a beautiful rounded shape. Her aureole was a pale pink about the size of a silver dollar with small pointed nipples in the center.

April blushed feeling humiliated at being stripped and displayed to this crowd of gangsters. When she and Steve had done this in the past, it was crowds of their choosing and there was no real danger. However, at the same time, she felt a tremor of excitement in her core knowing that her body could create such lust in these men. She screamed into the gag for them to stop and let her go, but the quivering in her belly began to increase with her breathing deeper and more rapid. April was afraid what could happen, but she used her body before to get whatever she wants and she could do it again.

She started remembering what it was like when Steve played these games with her and how every part of her body responded to his dominating play. She was terrified of what they would do to her, but she knew it was going to be up to her to get out of this alive. April started to remember what it's like being displayed in the California BDSM clubs, but it was hard for her mind to get past her terror. However, her body's muscle memory seemed ready to experience her time in the clubs again.

April looked at all the men with lust obvious on the faces and then she glanced over at Jafari as he stared at her breasts with hard prominent nipples. He leaned over touching her nipple with his tongue April felt a jolt run straight to her pussy. He brought the knife up to her nipple and began to scrape her nipples with the edge of the knife. April felt the fear of the knife grow in her belly. As he continued the knife play with her nipples, flaming excitement in her pussy combined with the fear in her belly.

April looked down at her quivering breasts and watched Jafari toy with her nipples. Watching him play with her only increased her excitement as she saw her nipples harden even more into tight thrusting knots. April moaned lustily as she felt her nipples tighten into turgid peaks of inflamed nerves that somehow seemed connected directly to her pussy. Her breasts dominated her sight and she couldn't see her belly, but she could see her hips thrusting back and forth in blatant arousal.

Here she was, tied hoisted into the air being displayed like a piece of meat on a hook and she found she liked it, hell she loved it. April knew she loved being exhibited by Steve, but now she felt like it was the crowd that gave her thrill and not necessarily Steve. She felt her pussy throbbing with need, her whole body trembled with excitement and her skin shivered under their lustful stare. She told herself that it was because she was tied up and she didn't have a choice. They were displaying her almost naked body to everyone and they were forcing her to do this. She felt the eyes of every man in the room caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples and her breathing was coming in heavy gasps.

Jafari finished off her bra by cutting through the shoulder straps and letting the bra fall to the floor. Jafari once again began tracing the tip of the knife around her breasts and April began to suck in her breath trying to get her breasts away from this knife. Jafari seemed to enjoy toying with her spectacular breasts. As he began to pinch her nipples with his fingers April realized he was doing what all the other gang members wanted to do, play with her breasts. The flames in her quivering pussy were growing higher and she couldn't believe her body's reaction to this debasement. It had to be the fear, because she certainly didn't want this kind of treatment.

The knife would travel all around her breasts toying with her womanly mounds occasionally leaving little shallow cuts that felt like little pinches on her breasts. Every little touch with the knife sent excited pulses to her nipples and soon they were distended, rigid like pebbles. Her nipples were thrusting towards all those lusting eyes and imaginary tongues. She could feel all their hunger caressing her breasts and nipples. Everything that happened to her breasts sent corresponding erotic pulses to her weeping pussy.

April attempted to close her eyes so she couldn't see the depraved power her body was igniting in these men. However, the flames in her body forced her eyes open, once again she saw the leering eyes and the licking lips of her captors. Her displayed body's craving responded as she seductively writhed and twisted erotically while hanging from the wench. She began to smell her arousal and she knew that her nether regions were slick with her dewy arousal.

Jafari drew the knife point down over her flat muscled belly and she sucked in her concave belly trying to get away from the knife. The knife travelled past her belly until he ran it around the center of her panties scraping against her pussy. He then pulled the side of her bikini panties away from her body, sliced through the side with the knife, and then repeated the procedure on the other side of her panties. The panties fell away from her, revealing her newly shorn and bald pussy, yet still bunched at the center by her thigh muscles.

Jafari grabbed the panties from the front and back, sliding them back and forth through her pussy lips in a teasing motion. He focused on rubbing over her clit, soliciting a moan from April before he finally pulled the panties away and threw them on the ground.

April was now completely nude and on display for everyone to see. She had never tried to hide her stunning beauty and with her exquisite face and dazzling eyes there was no way she could hide. Her large prominent breasts topped off a taut succulent body, with a tiny muscled belly with slim tight hips, butt and legs. She had sleek sexy lines with soft lustrous skin making her whole package look the epitome of alluring femininity. Everyone in the room was silent and aghast at the bound, hanging goddess that was revealed to them.

April was silent as well as she watched the reaction her nude body had on the crowd of men standing in front of her. Their shameless eyes were caressing every inch of her body and she had to close her eyes to try and stop the needy throbbing in her pussy. Her body seemed to hunger after being displayed in front of these men. Completely on their own her hips were continuing to slowly but seductively weave an erotic seductive dance.

All these feelings were not new to her, she found she liked the power and the excitement her body produced in these men. Her beauty pageants and modeling career had left her with the knowledge of how her beauty affected men. April knew how to manipulate men with just a wink or shimmy from her hips or breasts. She knew Steve would be looking for her, but until he found her it was up to her to stay alive and her body was the best weapon she had.

She opened her eyes again and saw several men licking their lips and rubbing their hands together like they couldn't wait to feel and taste her. This made the flames in her pussy go even higher and she let her head fall back as a lusty moan escaped her lips. She began to weave her body to and fro in what she knew was a seductive movement. All eyes in the room followed her movements and she was having her desired effects on the crowd. They all stared at her transfixed, with their eyes caressing her breasts, belly, legs and pussy. She knew she had them under control, but how to use that control was her immediate question?

Jafari started running the tip of the knife all over her breasts, belly, legs and butt as he started addressing the WebCam, "This is what happens when you stick your nose in our business. Your photos of the elephant capture could wind up costing us millions of dollars and we need them back. This succulent piece of womanly flesh could come back to you as she is or in little pieces depending on whether you cooperate."

Jafari turned to grasp one of April's breasts, cruelly twisted the nipple, sending jolts of passionate pain to her already aching pussy. April now realized her assumption that Steve was on the other end of the WebCam was correct and he was seeing her nude body displayed before him. She knew Steve would move heaven and earth to save her, but until he did was up to her, so how could she use her body to get away. Jafari turned back to the WebCam and added.

"We might have to have a little fun first and she won't be damaged too badly. Who knows she might even like it? A body like this drives a man crazy and all of us will have a taste before she's done."