Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"Ok bitch!" he said hearing her, "I won't cum in you, I'd rather see my spunk splattering against your precious perfect little body anyway, I want to see it dripping down your face, between your tits, running down your ass, that's where I want to see it," he told her, and saw the brief fleeting smile flash across her face as her message had gotten across to him.

Moments later Rick began doing just that, finding his orgasm almost as equally intense as any of the other times he had fucked her. And he knew she hadn't climaxed either, nor had she wished to, not yet anyway.

Perhaps it was due to the strange sense of wickedness he now felt, the near overpowering decadence that had aroused him to new heights while they stood there playing this game, but for whatever the reason, when Rick felt the first surge, the first jettison of his spunk when it came, even that surprised him, the force and the copious amount of fluid that flew from his prick-tip was more than he remembered shooting in a very, very long time.

He somehow knew it would be a big one too, standing in front of her now, dislodging his prick which he now fisted, aiming it upwards towards her face as he stood there jerking himself off. It couldn't have been more perfectly placed, not if he'd practiced it over a hundred times or more. His first massive spurt hitting her squarely in the middle of her forehead, much of it splashing over landing in her hair, giving it a white sticky streak that stood out in stark contrast against her coloring. His second, equally forceful jettison of cream landing against her mouth, her chin nearly blocking her nose so that she was forced to blow it, clearing out the passageway in order to breath.

"You fucker!" she cried out once again.

Rick shot against her tits, hitting each, then as his orgasm began to feel like it was diminishing, he stepped forward, milking out the last cum-drops of his sperm against her cunt, covering her clit which he had pried apart with his hands, rubbing his semen into the folds of her pussy, which he now saw was wet and juicy with her own climatic juices which had begun to run freely down between her legs.

"Oh fuck...oh!" she stood moaning, her climatic ecstasy finally overtaking her, consuming her sending her into the abyss.

#

"You look like shit!" Larry said when he saw Rick a few days later. "Seriously, are you ok?" he asked. "You even look like you've lost some weight."

"I have," Rick admitted. "Best fucking diet you could ever go on if you really wanted to lose some," he tried joking, though he had seen himself in the mirror, he looked haggard and worn, certainly due to a lack of sleep to be sure. But as ravenous as he had been, eating nearly everything in sight, all the vigorous activity had been burning off calories faster than he could consume them.

"Well, things are well underway now," Larry congratulated him. "And as of tomorrow, Diane will no longer be needed," he added. "So maybe you should take a little time off, gather yourself together and get some much needed rest. But more importantly, take a few days off from fucking her too!" Larry said more seriously than it had sounded.

"Yeah I know, maybe I will. But I'm not kidding you Larry, for the past two weeks we've been fucking morning, noon and night! I wake up in the morning usually after one of our half-night fuck-fests, Diane gets back from her morning Jog, and we do it again, though thankfully it's usually long and slow, so I'm not quite as worn out or exhausted after we've finished. Then we'll run out and check on one of the sites a bit later, usually find someplace outside to do it, where she again gets pretty crazy and wild with her requests. Later, we meet someplace for dinner, afterwards going back to her suite at the motel, where the whole crazy cycle starts up all over again. I swear Larry, I think she's some kind of nymphomaniac or something!"

"Maybe she really is!" Larry said agreeing with him, "But no matter, regardless of what she is...you really do need to take a break away from her before she kills you my friend!"

"Well, I've already called and told her I'd be coming over to her offices this afternoon with the final check for their services, and as much as I have enjoyed all this, I really am worn out and exhausted, so I think I'll take your advice, and tell her that I'm going off on a nice relaxing trip someplace to rest up for a couple of weeks. After that...see where things are after I've returned."

"That's a good idea," Larry told him. "And once again, congratulations for getting this project started and well under way," he added. "We'll all be getting a nice little bonus for this one, so maybe you can finally get that new car you've had your eyes on."

"Nah, think I'll hold off on that for a while," Rick said. "Not sure I'm all that excited about getting a Mercedes now for some reason."

#

Rick pulled into the parking lot of ACS. He'd been running through what he was going to say over and over within his head, knowing that most likely he wouldn't be able to say or use half of it even then.

He had known all along of course that this would eventually end. They'd even talked about it, discussed it between fucks, that when the business side of all of this had been completed, that the odds were they'd eventually go off in different directions once again.

So it was with mixed emotions that he entered the building, wanting on the one hand to continue seeing Diane, yet on the other, needing a real serious break from her and a hell of a lot of rest!

He wasn't at all surprised by the spaciousness of the office, or by the modern style lavish décor. It looked and smelled like success, obviously something that Diane truly was, successful. Reaching the receptionist, she looked up smiling at him, sexy in her own right though not with that sultry maturity he'd found in Diane.

"May I help you?" She asked politely.

"I'm here to see Miss Davenport," Rick told the young woman.

"Just a moment please," she said. Rather than calling her on the phone or on the intercom as he'd expected her to do, she stood and quickly walked down the short hallway opening the door and leaning her head into the opening. Rick couldn't hear what was being said, but she quickly returned. "She'll be right out."

"Thank you," he responded equally polite.

It was no more than a few minutes after that, when he saw the door down the hallway open and Diane emerge quickly heading towards him, a broad smile clearly etched across her face.

"Jennifer?" She said addressing the receptionist. "We'll be in the conference area for the next couple of hours, please see to it that we're not disturbed, and hold any incoming calls."

"Next couple of hours?" Rick thought to himself. It wasn't going to take that long to finalize his business and hand over the substantial sized check she had earned either. But he followed her quietly back down the hall, though she stood opening a different door than the one she had come from, inviting him in.

As he entered, he nearly collided into the large conference table that nearly filled the room. Not because of its size, but because Diane sat at one end, and Diane still stood in the door holding it open.

"Twins?" he said totally confused and suddenly unsure of himself.

"Hi Rick," the second Diane said in greeting as the first Diane now came in offering him a seat and sat down beside him.

There was no mistaking it either, they were identical in every way as Rick sat there looking back and forth between them, unsure of which one really was Diane.

"This is my sister Debra," Diane said introducing the identical looking woman at the table, which is when the door opened.

"Sorry I'm late, but I was held up for a moment."

Rick sat there with his head spinning, looking in three directions at once as Diane number three entered the room.

"And this is my other sister, Darlene," she announced introducing the woman.

"So you ARE Diane," he said then turning back around to face her, when she smiled.

"Denise," she answered winking at him.

Now he really was confused.

"Then who, or should I say where is Diane?"

"Right here!" they all said in unison, "we're Diane!"

Rick couldn't believe what he was hearing, let alone seeing. "Excuse me? You mean to tell me there really isn't a Diane?"

"Oh but there is," Darlene spoke now crossing the room taking the seat directly across from him. "We are Diane, at least everyone that works with us believes it so, just as you did. You see, Debra, now she's the real brains of the business, she handles all the internal stuff, does the financials, and manages the office. Darlene, well, she's the one we call the closer, she sets up all the client meetings, does the wining and dining and such and handles the PR side of things. As for myself? Well, I'm better out in the field, I have an eye for detail and have a much better grasp of the overall picture from that particular point of view. So you see, it takes all three of us to do the things the way that we do, but obviously it works as you can well see in how successful we all are. We chose to use that name as a reminder that it takes all three of us to work as one. So when we're working, dealing with clients outside of this office, then we send whichever one of us is best suited for whatever aspect of the business is being addressed. Rather than confuse everyone, we decided to make it a lot simpler on ourselves as well as our clientele, and simply use the name Diane whenever we were working."

"Fuck," Rick said forgetting himself, garnering a bit of an amused chuckle.

"Actually Rick," Debra spoke, though in truth he was still a little unsure of who was really who yet, "You're only one of a handful that knows our little secret, usually we conclude our business without the client ever knowing."

"So why'd you tell me?" he asked curiously.

"Because, we were all in agreement that we would, that's why," Darlene said jumping in, "If we hadn't been, you'd have never known."

"Like I said, why?"

"Because silly," Denise said laying her hand down in his lap giving his extremely limp prick an affectionate squeeze, "we all like you, love fucking you in fact, that's why!"

It hit him then like a ton of bricks, alone, their differences too subtle to cause suspicion, but now, together, the obvious differences in their mannerisms, not to mention their individual tastes clearly coming through.

"Look Rick, here's the deal," Darlene said once again taking charge. "We all obviously enjoyed working with you, but we also all enjoyed fucking you too, and even though our business has now been concluded, we don't see any reason whatsoever to stop enjoying that part of our relationship, unless you're not interested."

Rick sat in silence for a moment letting all this settle in. The honest truth of it was, he really didn't want it to end either, but he seriously did need a little break, but knowing now what he knew, he also hoped he could better arrange his time around them in the future if any of this were to continue.

"Go on," he now said once again interested.

"It's very simple really, you keep what you now know to yourself, you never tell another single living soul about it, and if you keep to your word that you won't, then you can call any one of us, or all of us, and as soon as we can work things into whatever schedule, then we will. So basically, you can have one of us, two of us, or all three of us whenever you'd like. IF however, you tell anyone about us, or about any of this, you will never see or hear or speak to us ever again. Understood?'

Rick nodded his head, telling them that he did. "I still can't believe you could pull this off. I mean, now that I've met you, all three of you, I can sort of tell you apart, not physically I mean, well...maybe I could if I saw you all naked standing together perhaps, but hell...you know what I mean."

Three completely identical smiles greeted him however, throwing him off just seeing that. "Seriously, how'd you do it?" he asked.

They sat and explained to him about the tape-recorder, something they all had, and unbeknownst to him, was continually going whenever any of the three were ever around him or conducting business.

"At day's end, we send over that days tapes and the girls here in the office transcribe them for us, we're each then given a full manuscript to read of everything that was said or done throughout the day. That way, we're all fully up to speed on everything," Debra finished telling me.

Looking back, Rick could indeed recall how "Diane's" tape recorder seemed to be constantly going, and no doubt continuing to do so even when he wasn't aware of it.

"So, let me get this straight, at night I was with..."

"Me," Darlene said wickedly. "Then when I got up and went out on my daily run,,,"

"I was the one who would come back and crawl back into bed with you," Debra said smiling mischievously.

"So that means."

"Yeah, I'm the twisted one," Denise giggled. "Though judging by some of the things you and I did, I think you might be just a little twisted yourself."

"Holy fuck," Rick said to himself, still trying to sort it all out, not sure that he ever would fully be able to.

"So, before we formally and officially conclude our business here, we're gonna need an answer. You willing to keep our little secret? Or do we part company here and now?" Debra asked.

"No more tag-team fucking unless I'm up for that yes?" he asked.

All three women giggled, now smiling. "Only when that's what you, or the three of us are in the mood for," Darlene said joining in. "It'll be your call, but you also need to know, we are who we are, and that means we fuck the way we like to fuck, so don't try and change any of us because that's not who we are, it's who Diane was, but it's not us."

He was still fairly confused, even now. But figured that as long as he now knew he wasn't losing his mind or his prowess, which he was beginning to think he was before he'd discovered the truth of things, that maybe he could in fact handle it, on his own time, and terms.

"Ok, deal!" Rick said officially and formally concluding their business together.

"That calls for a toast," Debra said reaching over and hitting the intercom. "Danielle? Would you bring in the Champaign please?" She asked. "Thank you darlin," she said hanging up.

All three suddenly began to remove their clothes. "Bet you still won't be able to tell us apart," Denise said as she and her sister's finished undressing.

Rick was surprised enough by that, when the door again opened and Danielle entered the room carrying a tray containing some flutes as well as a magnum of chilled Champaign.

He blinked, staring at the young woman, a spitting image of her sisters as he was soon to discover, albeit a little younger perhaps, never-the-less a spitting image of the three of them in looks. "A few more years, and we think we might be able to bring her into this end of the business," Debra said smiling. "Maybe have her do a little more night work when it's not quite as noticeable a difference."

"Hell, it's not THAT noticeable now!" Rick had to admit as he sat looking towards her.

"Oh, and BTW, another one of the perks of keeping our little secret a secret?"

"Yeah?"

"Danielle's to be included as well," one of the girls told him though with all three, and then four of them naked, he honestly couldn't tell one from the other.

"Now, what's say we get those clothes off of you, and celebrate!" Danielle said coming towards him.

#

Rick stood, allowing all four women to literally tear his clothes off. Once they had, they directed him to climb onto the enormous boardroom table. He couldn't help but laugh in doing so. "Does this mean I'm the agenda?" he asked.

"Yeah, we're going to be discussing cock options," Debra grinned, "Though in all fairness, I think that Danielle deserves the first merger here."

As he had noticed earlier, Danielle looked to be the young version of her three sisters, her breasts not quite as large and full, having that more mature look to them, but they were certainly magnificent in their own right, a bit pointier perhaps, nipples not quite as dark in color, slightly more pinkish in nature, but certainly just as alluring, nicely stiff and hard as she climbed up onto the table.

Denise stood on one side, Darlene on the other with Debra now nearest Rick's head as they surrounded him completely. He felt Denise wrap her strong hand around his prick, rubbing it softly, yet firmly against her sister's cunt as she hovered just inches about him, straddling his legs. He then felt another hand gently caressing, teasing his balls as Darlene fondled them, caressing one of her own breasts as she stood there watching this. Moments later Denise held his prick, pushing it against Danielle's opening, he felt it begin to enter her, though there was a moment where he felt like a barrier was keeping him from doing so, also Danielle began to grimace slightly, though she moaned expectantly even then.

"That's it sweetie, nice and easy," Denise spoke softly to her. And then he realized there was even more going on here than he had fully understood. Danielle was a virgin! "Take it slowly honey, when you're ready, then push, you'll feel the head pop through, and then he'll be in."

Rick was again speechless, but how many countless times had he been with these three, now four anyway? Danielle continued to press herself upon him now, even more forcefully, until suddenly she groaned deeply, and then slipped fully over his hard stiff shaft until she had captured him completely deeply inside her.

"See baby? That wasn't so bad now was it?" Denise asked.

"Not even," Danielle moaned, now slowly slithering up and down Rick's prick, the sensation of pleasure rapidly taking over any initial discomfort she had felt. As she continued, Debra mounted the table as well like a gymnast climbing onto the balance beam, positioning herself quickly over his face.

"I love the way you eat pussy," she told him. "So eat me!"

Debra was already soaked, making him wonder if she hadn't already had a mini-orgasm just standing there, the sweet nectar already running in little droplets between her lips tasted refreshingly sweet, just as it always had, but he realized when considering that, "hadn't they all?"

Rick couldn't really see much of anything, though he could certainly feel it. Danielle's tight little cunt was happily stroking his prick now, her mewls and squeals of pleasure telling him that she was certainly having a good time as was Debra, who purred contentedly on his face, half rocking, half grinding herself on him as his tongue danced, speared, and slithered up and down her deliciously wet slit.

He soon felt each of his hands being held, then directed, the sensation of contact happening almost simultaneously as Denise placed his right hand against her also very wet cunt, as Darlene did the same with his left. He now lay, his face being thoroughly fucked by Debra who was now slipping and sliding on his mouth almost furiously as she strove towards orgasm. Danielle now all but jumping up and down on his cock, pounding herself unmercifully as she did so, his fingers now busily worming their way in and out of the other two cunts, delighting themselves with the similarities as he teased identical feeling clits, played with near perfect lips, pinching and pulling on them, then again slipping his fingers inside to fuck them each as they stood off to either side.

Debra's sweet tasting little trickle soon turned into a gushing flood. Her pussy exploded in a cascade of female cum-cream that threatened to drown him as he fought to swallow, gulping in massive amounts of her wet slippery cream. Hearing her sister's cry of release, Danielle likewise climaxed, shuddering and convulsing upon his staff, threatening to break it off accidentally as she did so, leaning back at that moment as Denise reached over frigging her sister's exposed tender clit, helping her achieve an even higher level of orgasmic bliss.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers