Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch must have known that in order for him to climax again he would have to fuck my mouth harder and faster than I could handle. He pulled his throbbing cock from my mouth and nearly demanded. "Turn over now!"

I rolled over and swiped at the thick coating of saliva smeared on my face, wiping my hand on the comforter.

"I'm gonna jerk off on your face!" Mitch exclaimed. His hand began moving at a steady pace along his cock shaft twisting a little as it slipped up over the head.

I urged him on. "Give it to me!"

His hand moved faster and faster.

"I want your hot cum!" I exclaimed.

A blur of movement covered his raging cock.

"Coat my face with thick hot sauce." I begged.

His strokes slowed and his eyes closed as those beautiful balls pumped my reward toward the tip.

"Yes, give it to me!" I pleaded.

"Arrrgh!" Mitch groaned as the hot sauce reached the tip. It shot across the tiny space between his cock and my face splattering across my cheek. His hot cum felt like it burned my flesh. The second shot coated my tongue and I moved forward closing the distance so he could shoot the rest into my cum craving mouth.

"Yes" Mitch bellowed as his cock filled my mouth with sweet thick cum. He pulled his cock up then slapped it against my upper lip, a splatter of cum coating my nose and lip.

I swallowed his load then remarked. "I love the taste of your cum."

Mitch moved sideways and sat down on the edge of the bed beside me. He was sweating profusely and his breathing seemed somewhat labored.

I turn on my side and placed one hand on his thigh. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just need to catch my breath." He replied.

As I gently stroked his thigh I suggested. "Let's take a bath together in the Jacuzzi."

Mitch smiled at me and answered. "I'd like that."

I twisted around to sit next to him and undid the ankle straps on my stilettos and slipped my silk stocking off my legs. Standing I leaned down and kissed him tenderly on the mouth. "I'll start the bath water, join me when you're ready." I said knowing he still needed a few minutes to fully recover.

After adjusting the water to a comfortable temperature, I wet a face cloth and wiped my face clean. I added just a cap full of bath bubbles and set the Jacuzzi to low before slipping into the warm frothy water. Bubbles covered all but the very tops of my large tits as the soothing warmth surrounded my body. Mitch came in carrying the bottle of champagne, two glasses and sported a haft erect cock.

I smiled as he approached. As he sat the bottle and glasses on the edge of the tub I remarked. "Looks like you're good for another round."

He grinned and replied. "It's amazing what a sexy woman and a little blue pill will do for a tired old fuck like me."

I sat up, which lifted my tits from beneath the bubbles. "Slide in behind me." I suggested.

He slipped into the tub behind me and sat down, as I leaned back against him I felt his semi-hard cock press between my ass cheeks and up toward the small of my back.

"That doesn't feel like an old fuck's tired cock to me." I commented as I wiggled my ass a little.

Mitch poured champagne for us then handed me a glass. "I guess your toast earlier was quite appropriate." He said.

"Isn't marathon sex wonderful?" I asked.

He giggled and answered. "If I survive."

It felt so nice leaning back against him as we relaxed together and sipped champagne. I especially liked the feel of his cock sliding against my skin in the bubbly water. Mitch apparently liked the feeling also because his cock seemed to harden further. He reached around me with his free hand and gently caressed one full breast letting his fingertips slide around and over my sensitive nipple.

I finished my drink and placed the empty glass on the edge of the tub, then leaned my head back to rest on his shoulder cooing softly as I felt his cock slide between our bodies.

"You are so damn sexy." He commented.

I turned my head a little so I could look up into his eyes. "You're pretty sexy yourself." I replied.

He tipped his glass swallowing the rest in one gulp then placed his empty glass next to mine. I moaned softly as his other hand joined the first and his sensual caresses on my tits became more aggressive.

I moved my hands to his thighs on either side of me and slowly massaged his muscles under the warm bubbles.

"I believe we have a fantasy to fulfill." I remarked.

He squeezed my tits a little harder and pinched both nipples in unison.

"We do, don't we." Mitch replied, knowing I'd promised to pleasure him orally in the Jacuzzi.

I slid away from him a little then turned and knelt between Mitch's legs, just the tip of his cock poked up from under the bubbles. I moved my delicate hand toward his loins circling his shaft with my fingers. His eyes were fixed on mine as I slowly stroked the length of his cock beneath the water, softly massaging the flaring corona with a handful of bubbles.

"That feels so good." Mitch whispered while my hand caressed his cock.

I slid my fingers down and cupped his balls. "Is there another load of hot savory cum in here for me?" I questioned.

"Absolutely." Mitch replied with a confident tone to his voice.

I continued stroking his cock as I leaned forward and flicked my tongue across his nipples. He moaned quietly while my hand slowly stroked up and down on his pulsing cock as my tongue moving up his chest and toward his mouth. I slid my tongue around his lips then probed between seeking his tongue.

Mitch sucked gently on my tongue then opened his mouth to kiss me passionately on the lips. His hands slid to my big tits and pressed them together as he arched his hips trying to thrust up between the big soft orbs and into my deep cleavage.

I broke our kiss and patted the edge of the tub with my free hand. "Sit up here." I said.

Mitch hoisted himself up and slid back onto the edge of the tub, his rock hard cock covered with soapy bubbles and water cascading off his body.

I straighten up and cupped my big soft tits lifting them as I asked. "You want to fuck these big titties?"

Mitch just smiled and nodded his head.

I released my tits and gathered handfuls of bubbles then dribbled them over my tits and between. As I moved forward he slid his hand to either side squeezing the wet flesh and pressing my tits firmly together. I reached up and grasped his throbbing cock pressing it into the soapy flesh of my deep cleavage. My hands slid to cover his as I began slowly humping his cock with my chest. His eyes dropped to watch as I moved my body up and down caressing his cock head with the soft wet flesh between my tits.

"That feels so fucking good!" Mitch exclaimed

I smiled and replied. "Your hard cock feels wonderful between my big tits."

After several minutes of sensuous tit fucking most of the bubbles had either popped or slid back into the water and his cock slipped out uncovered from my cleavage.

I looked up into his eyes, his lustful stare signaled that he wanted my lips surrounding his cock.

I let him slip from between my tits and hooked on sexy finger around the shaft keeping his cock from slapping back against his belly.

He watched intently as I dropped down and took one of his balls into my mouth, sucking and caressing it with my tongue. I repeated that with his other one. After removing the second one from my mouth, I extended my tongue and licked from the base of his scrotum up over the bulging urethra along the underside of his shaft.

His soulful moan confirmed he loved the sensation.

My tongue paused a moment at the flare of his corona teasing the sensitive flesh then continued up to the tip of his pulsing cock. I pulled with my finger drawing the tip toward my parted lips.

Just before it slipped between my parted lips I whispered. "I love sucking your cock."

My moist lips spread over the head then caressed his corona and down an inch or so along his cock shaft.

"Yes." Mitch nearly whispered as my hot mouth surrounded his cock head.

I lifted up again using my lips to massage the corona then let him slip from my mouth so I could circle his cock head with my tongue. The pace of my oral pleasures was slow and steady, constantly moving my mouth over his cock then teasing him with my tongue. Every once in a while I'd dip my mouth along the throbbing shaft to lick and suck his scrotum and the big swollen balls it held.

"You're an incredible cock sucker." Mitch happily said.

I lifted my mouth from his cock and replied. "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

He giggled and answered. "I believe you are."

Over the next twenty minutes or more I showed him why. I didn't suck his cock to make him cum, even though that was the ultimate goal, but instead gave him head to provide pleasure, sucking, licking, kissing and teasing his pulsing cock and heavy balls with my talented mouth, tongue and throat.

His eyes stayed focused on my mouth as I slowly pleasured his cock wanting to fulfill his oral sex fantasy. His breathing became heavier and he began lifting off the edge of the tub trying to press his cock deeper in my mouth. I knew what he wanted and had waited until his throbbing cock was surging with every movement of my mouth. As I took more of his shaft between my lips his hands moved to my head and urged me deeper.

"Suck it, swallow my hard cock." He demanded.

I wanted his cock deep in my throat nearly as much as he did. I let his hands press my mouth down slowly stretching the flesh at the back of my mouth. I moaned soulfully as his cock head slipped through and into the soft flesh of my throat. His hands pressed even firmer pushing me down until my lips stretched around the base of his cock.

His lustful moan turned into a gasp for air as I extended my tongue over my lower lip to lick at his scrotum and the large swollen balls it contained. He held me firmly impaled on his cock and I used my throat muscles to massage the head and the part of the shaft buried deep inside.

"God damn!" Mitch exclaimed just before he let me lift up to fill my lungs with air. His hands remained on my head but I began controlling the tempo of my sensual oral sex. I moved my mouth faster and faster lifting off to breath then plunging down to massage his swelling cock with my throat.

"That's it, fuck me with your throat." Mitch exclaimed as I continued to orally pleasure him. "Make me cum!" He nearly screamed.

I could tell he was on the verge and even though I wanted to savor his incredible sweet cum I knew he wanted to explode with his cock buried in my throat.

"Yes, yes, yes that's it!" Mitch bellowed as his orgasm began to build.

I clawed at his thigh with the sharp nails of one hand while my other one slid to grasp his balls, squeezing them tightly as his cock filled my throat with sweet thick cum. There was no need to swallow his hot cum, it shot down my throat coating the soft flesh to my stomach.

"Fuckin A!" Mitch screamed as his climax peaked.

I lifted off his cock just in time to receive his second blast across my tongue, the sweet fruits of his balls coating the inside of my mouth. I released my tight grip on his balls and stroked up the shaft wanting to draw every savory drop into my mouth. His cock continued to ooze cum and I let him slip from my mouth to smear his seed across my lips.

His hand moved to my shoulder and he dug his fingertips into my soft flesh while I licked and sucked every drop from his cock. As he watched me intently, I opened my mouth to proudly show him the thick coat of cum he'd rewarded me with and I smiled at him as I swallowed his sweet juice.

"Your cum tastes so good!" I said between licks and kisses on his cock head.

Mitch slid forward off the edge of the tub and slipped back into the water pulling me up on top of his body so he could press my tits against his chest. Unlike before when he hesitated, this time he gladly kissed me sharing the taste of his cum.

Under the water his cock began to soften and I massaged it with my stomach and loins as we cuddled together in the warm water. I slid my lips to his ear and softly whispered. "Take me to bed."

We patted each other dry, then slipped under the cool sheets of our bed. I snuggled into his side as he held me with one arm.

His free hand captured mine and he moved my delicate fingers to his soft cock. I slowly began stroking it hoping to bring him back to life. His hands touched me everywhere, and eventually like a phoenix raising from the ashes his cock began to swell.

"You have an incredible effect on me." Mitch whispered as he moved between my legs and spread me open, mounting me missionary even though he'd remarked before that he couldn't care less if he never had sex in that position again. Mitch only climaxed once more, but before he did he pleasured me with his cock and mouth through at least four incredible orgasms. He fucked me in every position he knew and a few that I suggested during the waning hours of the night.

It was clear that his erectile dysfunction was more a problem with his sex partner than him, because long after the Viagra had worn off his cock remained rock hard, a fact that I happily accepted again and again that night.

We fucked until the darkness of night gave way to the first light of a new morning and then we drifted into a satisfied and blissful sleep entwined in each other's arms.

To be continued...