Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's magnificent," I quipped as I began to stretch the elastic of his jockeys further down to allow me to survey the cock shaft that supported its incredible head.

The shaft was equally impressive; it was thick and covered by a matrix of engorged veins that actually pulsed to the beat of his heart. My efforts to expose his entire cock was limited to how much his jockeys would stretch but I slid my hand beneath the elastic and gathered his balls lifting them until they popped over the waistband. I leaned back and released his cock from my delicate grasp as I looked up into his eyes once again.

"You like?" Jonathan asked.

I smiled, then replied, "It's one of the most impressive packages I've ever seen."

"Touch it again Angel," Jonathan said.

I reached out and ran one delicate fingertip around the flaring corona a couple of times, then grasped the thick, pulsing shaft with five fingers. He moaned as my fingers slowly descended his cock shaft until they touched his scrotum, I estimated his cock to be at least eight inches in length, but I could have underestimated that number since his balls were covering some of the shaft near the base.

"I love having my balls sucked," he said, an obvious request for me to pleasure his scrotum and the two large testicles inside.

The waistband of his jockeys was stretched beneath his testicles holding them firmly in place so I didn't need to lift them toward my lips as I leaned in and used the tip of my moist tongue to lick his scrotum between the cum producing balls inside. Jonathan groaned as I parted my shimmering red lips and sucked one ball inside. I used my wet tongue to caress him for several moments then pulled back letting his nut slip from my mouth with a resounding popping sound. He reached out and laced his fingers into my hair and guided my mouth to the other one. I repeated the process pleasing his other testicle with my tongue and warm mouth.

"That's perfect," Jonathan said as I continued my oral caresses of his scrotum and balls.

With one hand guiding my mouth, he used his free hand to grasp his cock shaft just below the flaring corona as I opened my soft red, lips wide and sucked both nuts inside.

"Oh yeah," he exclaimed as I rolled them slowly around my increasingly wet mouth.

Jonathan clearly loved having me pleasure his balls but I wanted more, I wanted to feel his magnificent cock head slip between my lips and slide across my moist, warm tongue. I released his nuts from my delicate oral grasp and leaned back looking up into his lustful eyes again as I said, "Please let me suck it."

He smiled and without warning stood up from his chair, his slacks falling down around his knees as he did. I reached up and pulled his jockeys down finally exposing his glorious, rock-hard cock completely. I had grossly underestimated both its length and girth, his cervix pounding cock was a full ten inches in length and as I reached up to circle his cock shaft my fingers couldn't reach completely around.

He was staring down at me as I leaned forward to take him inside my mouth for the first time and as I parted my shimmering red lips he reached out and filled his hands with my blonde locks, grasping my head on either side and pulling my mouth toward his incredible cock head. Once I felt his wide, flaring corona slide between my lips, I closed them to grasp the pulsing shaft just below. I moaned soulfully fully expecting his cock head to slip along my tongue to the back of my mouth but Jonathan was now in control and instead of giving me more of his rock-hard cock he pulled my head back until his cock popped from my oral grasp.

I looked up at him, his stare now taking on a more lecherous appearance as I said, "Fuck my mouth," granting him permission to use my oral cavity as he saw fit.

What I really wanted, no craved, was to have him mouth fuck me deeply. I wanted to feel his glorious corona spear the tight ring of flesh at the back of my mouth, then spread my throat tissue-wide open. I craved having his cock deep in my throat. Since I had made the claim that I am the best cock sucker on the planet I fully expected him to let me demonstrate my oral skills, but Jonathan was controlling every aspect of our foreplay and instead of burying his rock-hard cock deep, he began by stabbing my mouth with just the head of his cock. His strong grip on my hair held my head motionless as again and again, he jabbed my open mouth with his cock head. I extended my tongue to lavish his frenulum with moist flesh each time he thrust forward. Jonathan's oral attack continued for what seemed an eternity, causing my glans to secrete copious amounts of saliva which stretched from my lips across to his cock head. I could feel the same effect deep inside my cunt as I became wetter with each passing moment. Once again without warning, Jonathan stopped fucking my mouth as he released my hair and with a demanding tone in his voice he said, "On your feet whore."

I followed his demand instantly rising to stand before him almost afraid to move a muscle until he instructed me too.

He still wore his open vest and dress shirt, his slacks and jockeys dangled down from his knees. That glorious cock stretched from his loins, the tip resting against the satin fabric of my garter.

His next instruction was short and to the point, as he commanded me saying, "Strip me."

I smiled knowing that at least for the next few minutes I could control the pace of our foreplay. I slowly removed his vest and tossed it on the chair behind him and then using my nimble fingers started unbuttoning his shirt. As each opened, I exposed more and more of his muscular chest which to my complete delight was covered with the same salt and pepper hair that adorned his scalp. Ever so slowly, I moved down exposing washboard abs, tighter than I'd ever seen before. Once the final button was undone, I slowly slid my hands up across his abdomen to the rock-hard pecs above pausing a moment to tweak his erect nipples before reaching his shoulders and sliding the white garment off his body, then watching as it fluttered to the floor behind him. Jonathan had kicked off his shoes and as I bent down to slide his slacks and jockeys off, he steadied himself by placing his hands on my shoulders. He stepped out of his clothes and as quickly as I could I removed his socks.

I ran my fingers along the back of his calves the muscles, firm and tight, then along the front of his thighs, the muscles equally strong. With my soft hands resting on his hips, I gazed up into his eyes, his lustful stare responding to my delicate touch. Without permission, I kissed the very tip of his cock, then rose to again stand before him taking a half step back to fully appreciate the Adonis that for the next few hours would share untold sexual pleasures with me.

"Magnificent," I remarked, complimenting him on his very impressive body.

Jonathan smiled and replied, "I was just thinking the same thing."

His eyes moved from mine as he looked down at the luscious mounds of smooth flesh rising above the cups of my red satin bra and the soft cleavage exposed by the plunging vee of the sexy undergarment.

I glanced down at his rock-hard cock, the tip still touching the satin fabric of my garter. I wanted to touch it again, to feel it pulsing in my hand, to feel its solid girth spreading my fingertips but as I reached for him Jonathan said, "Not yet."

Instead, he moved both hands to my shoulders, then followed the red satin straps down until they joined with the undersized cups. His hands moved inward gently squeezing the exposed flesh of my big, soft tits. His touch was both sensuous and erotic and I tilted my head back pressing my chest against his fingers. More and more of my flesh slipped from the satin cups holding them as his fingers explored every part that became exposed.

I moved my head forward, moaned and implored him saying, "Take my bra off."

His fingertips turned inward and slowly slid down through the soft cleavage finding the tiny clasp that held my bra firmly over my tits. With a quick twist of his fingers, the clasp opened granting him full access to my big, firm double D tits. We both smiled as his hands moved under the satin fabric that had concealed the fullness of my tits and as he lifted both orbs of pleasure, I shook my shoulders causing the straps to slide down my arms. Having served its intended purpose, the bra slipped off and fell to the floor behind.

Jonathan held my breasts in the palms of his hands for a moment, then circled my body drawing me toward him. My tits pressed against his chest as his mouth approached mine, I began to speak, "Kiss..." but before I could utter the word me his lips found mine cutting me off mid-sentence. Our passion grew as the kiss intensified, I pressed my tongue toward his and we began a sensuous ballet of lust.

I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him toward me capturing his rock-hard cock and its incredible mushroom shaped head against my abdomen. I ground my loins against him wanting to caress his cock with the naked flesh above my garter.

I moaned deeply as his lips and tongue continued exploring every part of my mouth, suckling on my tongue when offered, nibbling on my lower lip and probing between my lips with his very talented tongue.

His hands roamed up and down my naked back as our passionate kiss continued. With subtle changes in the pressure of his hands, he drew my tits harder against his muscular chest, then his hands moved down toward my waist to crush my loins into his pulsing cock. Everything about Jonathan's technique of foreplay was slow and deliberate, the way his hands moved, his lips and tongue seemingly toying with my mouth and how he ground his glorious, rock-hard cock into my abdomen all served to lift me to an unbelievable height of arousal.

When he finally broke what I thought would be an endless kiss I was gasping in ecstasy, panting breathlessly and wanting more of this incredible lover.

I quickly discovered that Jonathan was just getting started as his lips moved to my jaw and lightly kissed his way toward one ear. A playful nibble of my ear lobe was followed by a sensuous kiss down my neck to my shoulder. He leaned back a little and moved his hands between us cupping both tits and lifting them toward his mouth as he kissed down over the soft, smooth flesh above my tingling, erect nipples. I moaned softly while he circled my areola with the tip of his tongue and again, this time even deeper and longer, when he captured one erect nub between his lips, flicking at it with the tip of his tongue sent a shiver of pleasure cascading through my body finally reaching my now soaking wet cunt. His lips showered my breasts with kisses and each time he took a hard nipple between them another shiver coursed through my body.

I needed to touch him but as before when I tried to touch his erect cock he said, "Not yet."

I almost said when but I knew that Jonathan would grant me permission to touch his magnificent cock soon enough.

His worship of my tits was just as slow and deliberate as his passionate kiss had been and I finally placed both hands on his head, not to direct his mouth and lips but to sense where his next kiss would land. When he finally lifted his mouth from my tingling tits and looked up into my eyes, I had been reduced to a shivering mass of passion unable to speak, panting like a possessed woman.

I wanted to beg him to fuck me, bury his rock-hard cock deep inside, slam that huge, mushroom shaped cock head against my cervix, but somehow I knew that Jonathan was nowhere near ready to pleasure me with his magnificent cock.

"Lay on the bed," he said raising my hopes that I wouldn't have to wait any longer to feel his pulsing cock inside my sopping wet cunt.

As I reclined in the middle of the king size bed Jonathan moved to the foot watching me as I got comfortable. I spread my legs and moved one hand to the satin thong covering my wet cunt. Where the garment covered my labia, it was a darker color stained by the fluids that leaked from me while he worshiped my tits. As I fingered my sensitive clit through the satin, Jonathan commented, "It looks very wet."

I pulled the fabric aside and showed him exactly how wet he'd gotten me, then moved my other hand to my cunt spreading the moist lips apart to show him the tight, pink flesh beyond.

His rock-hard cock and that magnificent, mushroom shaped head stood straight out from his loins as he slowly crawled across the bed toward me. Once again, I thought about pleading with him to impale my throbbing cunt with his magnificent cock this time enticing him by spearing it with several fingers. As he approached one hand grabbed the thick shaft near the base but as I reached for the flaring head Jonathan again said, "Not yet."

Instead of lowering his cock head to my slippery cunt, Jonathan lifted it and stroked up letting it slip from his grasp. I knew at once that I'd have to wait to feel him deep inside me.

He smiled as his hands moved to the spaghetti thin straps of my thong and he slowly removed it from my body. After it slipped over my shoes Jonathan gathered the fabric in one hand and lifted it to his face inhaling deeply to savor the aroma of my juices. He tossed the sopping wet thong aside and moved back a little, then bent at the waist.

"I wanna taste this sweet honey pot," Jonathan said as he lowered his face toward my loins. He studied my labia for a moment as his fingertips slid from the tops of my red fishnet stockings toward my throbbing cunt.

"Oh god, please," I said as he touched me.

His fingers slipped along the outside of my labia pressing the flesh together, then circled my erect clit causing it to extend from the hood of flesh surrounding the sensitive nub. I felt his hot breath first, then as he'd done earlier with my nipples, his lips captured my clit, the tip of his tongue flicking at it and causing me to moan deeply. Jonathan's talent for cunnilingus surpassed his art of breast worship as his lips and tongue moved slowly around my sopping wet cunt. His fingers moved in unison with his mouth as he spread my lips apart then licked the wet flesh he'd just exposed, then returned to again suck my clit between his lips and lash at the hard nub again. I wanted something inside my throbbing cunt and implored him saying, "Please Jonathan, finger me deeply."

I felt his fingertips spread me open, then slip inside probing deep as I'd begged but his free hand continued to pleasure my hard clit, circling it with his thumb and using his lips and tongue to tease me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I exclaimed as he began slowly finger fucking my swollen wet cunt.

I quickly came to realize that his technique for oral sex was to bring his lover to the very edge of orgasm, then pause letting me slip from that edge.

"I wanna cum," I pleaded after he'd pulled me to the peak of pleasure several times.

His fingers probed deeper and his mouth moved a little faster as again he brought me to the edge but this time he didn't pause and I felt the incredible numbness spread through my loins.

"YES, that's it, make me cum," I exclaimed as the ecstasy of orgasm built beyond the point of no return.

I arched my back and pressed my loins tighter against him throwing my head from side to side as his orally inspired climax crashed into me.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as my cunt flooded with hot orgasmic juices and I gasped again and again.

Sensing my release Jonathan removed his fingers replacing them with his mouth, his tongue probing inside licking, lapping and sucking my flow and extending my climax. I reached down and placed my hands on his head pulling him tighter against my quivering cunt until I felt my orgasm begin to subside. I ran my fingers through his hair until he lifted his face from my loins and looked up at me. His lips and chin glistening with the residue of my orgasm he said, "You taste sweeter than my favorite red wine."

I lifted my hands to my firm tits pressing them together as I finally verbalized my thoughts. "Let me feel that beautiful, hard cock deep inside. Fuck me, Jonathan, fuck me NOW!"

He rose up from my loins to again kneel between my legs and as he moved forward said one word, "Now," granting me permission to reach out and touch his magnificent cock.

I reached out and grasped the rock-hard shaft with one delicate hand, finally, after nearly ninety minutes of extremely sensual foreplay the moment I craved most was about to happen. I lowered his huge, mushroom shaped cock head to my swollen and moist cunt lips and begged, saying, "Give it to me."

Jonathan moved his hips forward touching his pulsing cock head to the soaking wet flesh, my lips spread as his wide, flaring cock head entered my quivering cunt. "YES!" I exclaimed feeling him penetrate me.

With his cock head and the first inch or so of his rock-hard shaft soaking in my steamy, moist flesh he paused and looked down at me. A smile came across his lips before he said, "You need to beg me for more."

I couldn't believe my ears; his slow and deliberate pace of our foreplay would continue during his first plunge to my searing hot depths.

"I'm begging you for more of this magnificent cock," I said hoping he'd impale me with it.

He moved his hips forward giving me a miniscule amount of his cock, then paused. I didn't wait for him to tell me to beg for more saying, "More, I need more."

Another two inches of his awesome cock slipped between my swollen lips, the head nearly touching the most sensitive of spots.

I wanted to feel his extra wide corona massaging my G-spot and when I pleaded for more I said, "Just another inch or so."

He instinctively knew what I wanted and provided me with just enough cock so the smooth flesh of his corona slipped across my G-spot sent a lightning bolt of ecstasy throughout my loins.

"Fuck me there," I pleaded wanting him to continue massaging that spot with the widest part of his incredible cock. Jonathan moved his hips slowly in and out keeping constant contact with my G-spot, each time his incredibly wide corona caressed me another bolt of ecstasy shot through my body.

I began to feel the awesome numbness of an approaching orgasm build as he continued. "I'm gonna cum," I said knowing there was no backing down this time.

My quivering cunt grasped at his cock as my climax started and I squealed, "I'm cumming!"

Instantly my orgasmic flow filled my cunt, bathing his rock-hard cock in a sea of hot fluids. He pulled back then thrust into me his cock head sliding over my G-spot once again but this time instead of stopping he continued until it slammed against my cervix.

"OH GOD," I screamed feeling him fill me completely for the first time.

He leaned forward and placed his hands outside my shoulders and began fucking me in earnest,

He leaned forward and placed his hands outside my shoulders and began fucking me in earnest, driving his magnificent cock to my core with every thrust. I stared up into his eyes as he pummeled my cunt, quickly realizing that he was about to climax. His cock transformed into a lustful piston and my soaking wet cunt a fully lubricated cylinder to accept his thrusts. Encouraging him on I said, "Cum for me, fill my cunt with your hot, thick sauce."

He was sweating profusely, droplets of sweat dripping from his face and splashing onto my big, heaving tits. I was concentrating so much on having him cum that I didn't realize that his big, rock-hard cock had me on the verge of yet another inspired orgasm. It caught me off guard and all I could do was scream, "I'M CUMMING AGAIN."

With yet another tidal wave of climatic juices filling me, Jonathan reached the point of no return, his eyes closed and his face turned beet red as I felt him swell even bigger and thicker inside me. His cock exploded sending huge jets of rich, hot cum splashing against my cervix, filling me completely and overflowing my soaking wet cunt.