Diary of a Menage a Trois - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she's ok, I push in again, faster, not wasting time now, and I can see it is much easier for her. Again I twist and squeeze her nipples and start to rock in and out, fucking her throat. Her hand reaches down for her pussy, and she starts rubbing her clit hard. Time for another breath. Her body is heaving now, and not just from lack of air.

This time, as I start in again, her hands reach out and grab my ass, pulling me to her. I move faster and get a little deeper, I feel her hands pulling on me, so I continue, and am stunned to feel her lips pressing against my body! I look down, and my cock has disappeared!

"This time, when I pull back she is almost out of air, gasping, so I slip out of her mouth to let her recover.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" she gasps. "FUCK ME!! And DON'T STOP!"

Taking her at her word, I slide into her mouth, and continue pressing till I am buried in her throat. I pull at her nipples and start fucking her mouth. I can see my cock moving in her throat causing her neck to bulge. Her fingers are frantically working her clit.

Suddenly she convulses as an orgasm overtakes her, and I quickly slide out so she can breathe. She's writhing on the bed, coughing and gasping, but finally, manages to gasp out, "I can do it, I can do it!" Her smile is a mile wide.

I climb on the bed beside her, and cover her face in kisses. "Nikki, that was wonderful! I never believed you could do it! Then, softly, "Charli is very good at deep throating me, but, she never ever came when I fucked her mouth! The record is all yours, baby!"

Her face is flushed and she basks in that knowledge for a moment. "Thank you Don, for telling me that. Maybe I just love your cock in my mouth more than she does," she says with a big smile. "Now, we need to take care of you. Fuck me Don, any way you want, I can't wait!"

I am feeling pretty damn good about Nikki, right now. She may be young and relatively inexperienced, but she has already proved she can "run with the big dogs". We both know we are going to have to face the issue of Charli pretty soon, but right now, we just want to fuck each others brains out!

I pull her next to me in my arms, and press her to me. We indulge in a long, affectionate kiss. She is stroking me lightly and slowly, keeping me hard, but we want to enjoy each other a bit first. I run my hands over her, everywhere I can reach, then softly fondle her breasts. For now, no hard squeezing and pulling. I softly run my fingertips over her nipples, teasing them, caressing them. As we enjoy kiss after long kiss, she moans softly into my mouth.

Sliding one hand down her body, I cover her pussy with it, holding her. Slowly I stroke her, and she moans louder and deeper, her body shivering and stretching. She presses herself into my hand, and I squeeze her pussy very gently. Her hips roll so she can move against my hand.

She is squeezing my cock tighter now, but still using long slow strokes. It is my turn now to shiver from the pleasure of her hand on me and my hands on her. Slowly but very surely, the desire builds up in us again. Lying side by side, we finally can't resist clutching to each other squeezing hard, as our bodies grind.

Now she is giving my cock hard, urgent strokes, and my fingers are between her lips, soaking wet and slippery from her running juices. Her moans have given way to gasps and groans. Now is the time.

"Baby, slide your leg over my hip," I whisper in her ear, as I kiss and tongue it. As soon as she does, she realizes that makes her totally open to me, and she slides her leg further up my body, opening herself wider.

I reach to grasp myself, ready to slide into her, but she beats me to it, reaching between us and grasping me again. It takes her a moment to find the right spot, pressing him against her pussy, but when she does she gives a push and I slip into her. We both groan our pleasure.

She removes her hand and holds on to me tightly as I slowly push deeper. It's almost easy now, she has learned to relax and open herself for me. The tightness only feels wonderful now. A few strokes and I am deep inside her, and we rest a moment to enjoy the feeling. It's so easy to kiss in this position there is no reason to stop, and we don't. As our tongues take turns playing deep in each other's mouths, our bodies start to move slowly together, gently fucking each other. No longer is there an issue of my size and her tightness, it's perfect.

Our strokes get longer, then harder, then faster. Soon I am ramming my cock into her pussy, which her hips are delivering to me with every thrust. She is soaking wet, and the slapping sounds fill the room. She has her nipples in her fingertips now, pulling and twisting, making sounds of total lust.

I don't want to end quite this way, however, and I put my hand behind her ass and pull her to me, stopping our wild fuck. She gives me a wide-eyed, questioning look, but I simply say, "Shhhhhhh," and push her away from me, onto her back. I roll with her and am between her legs, staring down at her, my cock never leaving her pussy.

I smile and say hoarsely, "I want a good look at the beautiful girl I am about to fuck to death!"

With that I pull back and ram my cock to the hilt in her. I start slowly, but quickly increase the pace until I am pounding against her pussy, her legs now up in the air, her body bouncing wildly with each stroke. Her head is back, eyes closed, and she is stretching her nipples beyond limits. She squeals now with every stroke, music to my ears.

I am shuddering and shaking, both from the exertion and the incredible sensation of her tight, wonderful pussy on me. I hold out as long as possible, but as I am about to give in, she screams and her ass rises a foot off the bed, lifting me with it. Her entire body shakes with an incredible orgasm, and I add my own roar of fulfillment to the sounds. My cum spurts into her time after time, my bucking hips making sure it is as deep as possible inside her. We are grinding together, neither of us wanting or willing to stop.

It takes several minutes for us to be still, and several more before I can lift myself off of her. When I do, she doesn't want me to go, but I am almost twice her weight, and she can hardly breathe. I slide next to her and pull her close, bodies still, but with the incredible sensation of each other's touch. At last we share a long, lingering kiss of thanks to each other. In some small way, our lives will never be quite the same.

I wake her at 5:30, knowing she will have to go home before she can go to work. We both thought about calling in. She will be back after work, so there really is no point. We both need time to recuperate. It is very hard to keep my hands off her, but I manage, and she gets up to take a quick shower, as she says, to get all the "Don" off of her and out of her. I can't interfere, and we must set some essential boundaries somewhere.

When she comes out of the shower she does a little pirouette in the doorway, teasing me. Then she says, seriously, "Don, I'm sore."

"I knew you would be. It won't be the last time. Can you handle it?"

She giggles and says, "I don't know, I guess we'll have to practice a lot and find out!"

She gets serious again for a moment, and says, "Don, something happened last night. I came here a girl on a whim, with no idea what I was asking for. I feel like I'm leaving today as a woman, with full knowledge of what it means to be with a real man. No matter what else happens, I will never forget how wonderful and patient you were with me."

"You were already a woman Nikki, and a gorgeous one. You just have more experience now, and some skills you may never need except with me. The fact that a beautiful young woman like you would want me is flattering beyond description. I suspect I will never have an experience like that again. Just remember one thing, there is no student or teacher here any more. Just a man and a woman, and that's the only way I would ever want to be with you."

Still naked, she comes and kisses me softly on the lips.

She rounds up her clothes, not bothering with underwear. I'll find her bikini and my shorts, after she leaves. Who knows, we might want to play with that suit again, sometime. We only indulge in a couple of minutes of kissing and clutching before she heads out the door, waving as she pulls away.