Diary of a Menage a Trois - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed is creaking as they are both bouncing up and down on me. I grab Kat's hips and hold her while I bury my face in her, my tongue fucking her, then sliding up and down her slit. Finally I find her clit and suck on it hard, tongue grinding. That does it and she shrieks, grinding down on my face as another orgasm shoots through her.

Nikki has seen the whole thing, and the sight of Kat cumming on my face pushes her over the top. She rams down on me and grinds her hips, her cum gushing over me as she clamps down on my cock and gives a series of high-pitched cries.

At long last, the whole scene is WAY too much for me, and I have the mother of all male orgasms, growling into Kat's pussy as I spurt jet after jet of cum into Nikki, my ass lifting off the bed even with her on top of me.

We are all bucking and moaning, but gradually the mayhem subsides, and I have to push Kat off of me so I can breathe. She lands on one side of me and Nikki falls to the other side. The next thing I know, they are both leaning over my chest, hugging and kissing each other.

Feeling a little left out, I whisper, "What about me?" and the next moment they are kissing me all over my face. I can feel hard nipples scraping over my chest on both sides.

Eventually, the fires subside, and I have an arm around each one, their heads on my chest. I'm still not sure what has happened, but obviously, things have changed again, quickly. I have no idea what will happen next, but I don't see how it could be too bad. And as I fall asleep with a big smile on my face I think, "I don't care."

I come slowly out of my orgasm-induced sleep. I can hear hushed voices in the next room, but I can't make out a word. Then I realize I am alone in the bed. It sounds like they are having a disagreement from time to time, but they are being very quiet.

Finally, Nikki and Kat come through the door, holding hands, and Nikki whispers, "Don, are you awake?"

"I've been waiting for you," I say. "I was feeling left out."

"Believe me, you have not been left out babe, the conversation was about you."

Oh oh.

"Don, Kitty and I want to talk to you."

"Ummm, Ok, come here," as I pat the bed on both sides of me.

They climb on the bed and get comfortable.

Nikki starts out, "Don, this is gonna sound kind of weird, I guess but, ummm..." Big pause. "Kitty is kind of in shock over what just happened, and what she saw me do with you, not to mention what you did to her pussy... and ummm.... Bigger pause. "She wants to know if she can kind of...join us!"

"You mean...make it a threesome?"

"Well, sort of, wouldn't have to be all the time but... well, yes, a threesome."

I say aloud, "I just had an experience unlike anything in my life, and hands down, the most excruciatingly exciting sex I've ever had ... the two women involved want to do it on a regular basis. Hard decision, let me think."

Then something occurs to me. "Nikki, are you sure this is what YOU want? We have known each other a long time, our relationship has changed - big time - but we already had one. Tonight was wonderful, but I really haven't gotten to know Kat much. I know you two are very close, and I have no objection, but I think it's up to you."

Kat looks worried. Nikki looks serious.

"Don," Nikki says, " Kitty and I are a lot more than just friends or roommates. We have known each other since grade school. We are like sisters, twin sisters. We have shared everything from clothes to secrets. As much as I love being with you, if Kitty wants it too, so do I."

Then she gives me a kiss on the cheek. A second later, so does Kat.

Then Kat finally breaks her silence. "Don, there is one thing, please, please call me Kitty! That's reserved for special people, but from now on, next to Nikki, I think you will be the most special!"

"Thank you Kat, oops KITTY! I love that name! But, what do I call Nikki then, Pussy?"

All three of us laugh and giggle over that but, Nikki says, "I really wouldn't mind that at all! Only, we have known each other for so long, I'm not sure it will work. But if you want, I would love it! Maybe not in public, though."

The thought goes through my mind that it will depend on the time and place, but, how can I lose, having Pussy and Kitty to play with?

They are all smiles and giggles now, and I can see they are about to attack, ready to get our new relationship underway. But I say very seriously, "Girls, since we are already having a discussion, there is something we need to talk about, and we might as well do it now. Nikki already knows what it is I think, but Kitty, now it involves you, too."

"We have to talk about Charli." I can feel both of them wilt. "Kitty, did Nikki tell you about what's up with her - and me?"

"A while ago she told me she didn't think you two were getting along that well, which is why she decided to see if you would have any interest in her. And she said once that Charli is a total asshole, which surprised me that she would say that about her mother."

"Well, Nikki found out ... Charli has been cheating on me for a year now! And she showed me the proof. We aren't married or anything, and if it had been just once or twice, I might try to forgive her. But after a year of putting someone over me behind my back, I don't want her. We are done."

"But, Charli lives here, and she is Nikki's mother. I own the house and everything in it, and we aren't married so she has no claim on me. I think I can throw her out pretty easy. But, Nikki, you and Charli have always been close." Maybe too close, I chuckle, thinking about what Charli told Nikki about me. I get an elbow in the ribs for that. "I don't want to do anything that will ruin your relationship.

"For now, I don't think Charli needs to know about us, all three of us. When she comes back Saturday, I'm going to tell her what I know and that I expect her to leave. But, I don't know if she will make it hard or easy, or how long it will take. Until then, we may not be able to see much of each other.

As if on cue, both girls throw their arms over me and squeeze against me. Kitty says, "I know we can make it work out. It can't be forever!"

Nikki adds, "You're right, I don't really want to break off with Charli, but after what she has done to you, and especially the reason, I don't think much of her anymore. If it comes to a choice of the three of us or Charli, she has no chance."

It's settled. We all agree. No matter what, it's me and the girls now. Charli is history. The attack begins!

Kitty leans over and locks her lips over mine, tongue in my mouth with no preliminaries. I Feel a hand on my cock, and finally realize it's Nikki, showing no mercy, cranking on it hard and fast. Kitty comes up for air and I whisper, "Welcome, Kitty, its wonderful to have you with us." I give her ass a pinch. Her tongue is rammed back into my mouth.

Nikki leans over and takes her turn kissing me, my cock still in her hand. But Kitty moves down a bit and starts lightly massaging my balls. If this isn't heaven, I don't want to go there! I feel Kitty's lips all over my abdomen. At some point, they have swapped jobs, and Kitty now has me in her hand, running it up and down the length of me, which by now is the max. I think she is still in awe.

I start pulling at Nikki's nipples and she lies back on the bed and groans, body shivering and stretching. As I roll towards Nikki, Kitty moves around so she is between Nikki's legs and mine, still stroking hard on my cock. She says to both of us, "Remember guys, I'm the new one here, and I have a lot to learn!" With that she slips the tip of my cock in her mouth and starts sucking.

Don't worry kitty, so far you're doing just fine," I gasp, when Nikki lets me come up for air. Then she grabs my head and pulls me down to her breast, forcing her nipple into my mouth as far as she can get it. I can feel Kitty trying hard to get me deeper into her mouth, and it feels like it's working, but I can't see how she's doing.

Nikki is writhing under me, gasping and moaning as I work over her nipples, catching them in my teeth and pulling hard. Still she takes time to gasp to Kitty, "Come on baby, you can do it, try to line up your mouth and throat and it will slide down much easier."

Fortunately, Kitty doesn't try to answer, because she already has about six inches of me inside her. She moves somewhat on the bed, and I hear her gagging a little, but suddenly, my cock is sliding into the tightest throat I have ever felt! I almost give her all I've got right then, but fortunately, she slides me back out to gasp for breath. She pants a bit then says, "How did I do? I think that was better."

I pull myself away from Nikki long enough to moan, "Damn, honey, if you did any better you would be swallowing and wiping cum from your cheeks right now. You're a natural, just like Nikki! She can't answer, my cock is deep in her throat again, and going deeper. Nikki chimes in, "Great job Kitty, we're gonna keep our stud busy," and she giggles as she rams my head down on her breast again. Busy! If ever I have heard an understatement....!

Suddenly, Nikki gasps, REALLY gasps, and I can feel her whole body lift off the bed into the air. I turn my head to see what happened, and Kitty is still sucking away contentedly on my throbbing cock, but she has put her other hand on Nikki's pussy, and is stroking it. Nikki is out of control, arching her back pushing her breast into my mouth, and writhing against Kitty's hand. Finally she manages to gasp out, "Come on honey, slip a couple of fingers into me dammit! You know how it's done, and I don't think it will turn you into a lesbo! You can't be, with a cock like that in your mouth!"

Again, no answer from Kitty except for slurping sounds, but in the next moment I realize she is finger fucking Nikki and stroking me with the same rhythm! It is too much for Nikki, and I realize she is going to be first. She is shuddering uncontrollably, hips pumping up and down, saying, "OH damn, oh damn, oh damn" over and over again.

Kitty rams her fingers into Nikki and holds them there, at the same time clamping her mouth over my cock. I can't help but yell, "Oh my god, that's soooooo fucking good!" my hips thrusting, and ramming me deeper into her throat.

I begin to realize, we are all giddy from our new relationship. Not competing with each other, but instead, urging each other on and trying to make it better for all. Even though I am much older than the girls, I don't think I could choose two better companions. This won't last forever, but it's going to be a great ride!

When Nikki cums, both Kitty and I gently caress her, running hands over her, giving her kisses, even though we are distracted from our own pleasure. Soon Nikki is returning the favor, running her hands over me, then Kitty, making us both hotter than we already are. Kitty has done a great job on my cock, and now it is only fair she gets to try to reap her reward. I pull myself away from her mouth, and gently tell her to lie down in the middle of the bed. Nikki arranges the pillows for her, so she can sit up and watch.

I bend over and kiss her, a long lingering kiss. The next one is more passionate, and I am running my hands up and down her body as my lips press harder against hers. Suddenly I realize, this is the first time Kitty and I have really started to make love, even though certainly not our first contact. Her body is all new to me. The excitement builds quickly. I kiss her tenderly, face, neck, shoulders, then work my way down slowly towards her breasts. Her breathing is very deep and slow, and I know the passion is building in her, as it is in me.

I take her breasts in both hands, slowly rubbing, massaging, squeezing, and she cannot help arching her back, pushing into my hands. Little by little I squeeze harder, kneading her now, watching her face as I run my hands over her. Very quietly, her eyes tightly shut, she whispers, "Oh Don, that feels soooooooo good!" Nikki gives me a big smile as she watches quietly. She is gently cupping her own breasts, almost feeling my touch.

I kiss around Kitty's breasts, licking, nipping, moving closer to her nipples, which have become very tall and rounded at the tip. I run my tongue up the side of one, over the top, then down again. I circle it with my tongue. Then gently I close my mouth over it and suck, pulling her deeper into my mouth. She lets out a loud groan and arches off the bed, trying to feed me more. My lips nurse against her skin as my tongue swirls and grinds against the tender nipple.

I catch it in my teeth, but she jumps, and I can tell she is very sensitive. I hold it gently as I slowly pull up. She puts her hands in my hair, pushing me down against her, begging silently for me to take more of her in my mouth. Of course, I do. I run my hand down her side and over her thigh, reaching down as far as I can. Then I slide my hand between her legs, very lightly stroking the inside of her smooth thighs. Her legs spread wider with each pass of my hand.

Releasing her nipple, I kiss between her breasts, then slowly kiss down her abdomen. I tease her belly button, swirling my tongue around it, then lightly pressing the wet tip in. She shudders and gasps, and sucks in her breath. Her fingers are still in my hair, moving with me.

I move between her legs and Whisper quietly, "Kitty, watch me, this is for you." Her eyes open and she is smiling back at me. I kiss down her belly lower and lower, my wet tongue trailing to just above her mound, then I detour to the creases of her legs. She jumps as my tongue runs up and down each one.

Backing down further, I kiss down the top of one thigh, then back up the inside of it, then repeat for the other leg. At last, I am looking straight up at her, my face inches from her pussy, and she can feel my hot breath on it. I see that Nikki is curled up next to her, stroking her hair. Gently, I run my tongue up the outside of one lip, down the outside of the other. Then very lightly down over her still closed slit. I can taste her now, familiar from our earlier encounter. I press my tongue between her lips and she is very wet.

She is moving now, her hips rolling slowly, soft moans keeping time with them. My tongue presses harder, sliding up and over her tiny swollen clit. First I lick it very softly, then run my tongue around it, finally kissing, then sliding my lips around it. I suck gently as my tongue swirls, gradually increasing the pressure. She lifts off the bed, a loud groan now, grinding herself against my face. I slide my tongue down again, drinking her flowing juices now, then slide my tongue deep inside her.

I hold her hips in my hands as I bury my face in her, devouring her, letting her hear my groans of pleasure to let her know how much I am enjoying her. The hands in my hair are pushing down, harder and harder, and I grind my face against her. She starts gasping, little cries getting louder with each roll of her hips. She shudders, then bucks, as her orgasm overtakes her. She fucks my face relentlessly, her cum running down my chin. Her head drops back on the pillow, eyes closed, and she is gasping and panting.

Nikki crawls over to me and whispers in my ear, "Great job baby, she will remember that for a very long time". And she kisses me on the cheek. I smile and kiss her hard on the lips, my face still wet from Kitty. In response, Nikki reaches between my legs and grabs my cock. Quickly she strokes me with a light hand, just right to harden me perfectly. Kitty is watching us now, wide-eyed again at his size. "Is that for me?"

In unison, Nikki and I whisper, "Yes, Honey."

With that, I pull myself up between Kitty's legs, and lay my now-rigid cock on Kitty's pussy. With an expression of shock, she says, "Will it go that deep inside of me?""

I reply, "Eventually honey, maybe, we'll see."

Nikki slides a pillow under Kitty's ass, and pushes her legs farther apart, as I slowly run my cock up and down her swollen lips. She says in a barely audible voice, "Fuck me Don, I'm scared, but I want it soooooooooooo bad!"

I tell her, "Baby reach down and put him in yourself."

She grasps me and runs the tip up and down between her lips, spreading her legs wider as she does. At last she finds just the right spot, and holds me while I push very gently. I can see she is very open now, and I patiently hold still, pressing as I slide in very slowly. Her hips lift, and she moans very loudly as bit by bit, she is stretched. She is soaking wet, and I slide in easily as she very slowly opens for me. Her eyes are wide, staring, as my head disappears inside of her.

Her hips start to move very gently as I slide deeper into her, each thrust taking more of me. Her hands are little balls, but she cannot stop looking. Unable to resist, Nikki runs her hand over Kitty's pussy and then up my cock. She rubs very slowly and it feels so good! Kitty seems to relax with Nikki's touch, and I can feel her opening wider.

I stop pressing, and smile at Kitty, letting her enjoy the feeling of me inside her. She is beginning to realize it's possible. Of course, my cock is throbbing from being squeezed so tight, and I can use the respite.

I pull back slightly, then start to fuck her very lightly, with short gentle strokes. Gradually, I push harder and I can feel myself going a little deeper with each stroke. She is relaxing now, eyes transfixed on my cock sliding in and out of her. "Kitty, honey, are you ok?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Don its wonderful, I can't believe it! I feel so full, but it feels so good! Please - more?"

I smile and say, "Of course, honey, I won't stop until you tell me to. You know it feels great to me too! Pretty soon you will have almost all of me."

I increase the tempo, knowing the worst is over for her. She opens quickly, each stroke going deeper, until she is almost filled with me. She groans with every thrust, but her hips are lifting and pushing back, taking me just a little further. I realize she will be able to take all of me with no problem. Finally, my body is pressed against hers, and Nikki says, "Look baby, see what you've done!" She helps her sit up a little so she can look down and see that our bodies are touching, no sign of my cock between us. She is speechless, wide-eyed. Nikki takes Kitty's hand and runs it down over her abdomen and her pussy. "Feel that swelling baby? That's him inside of you!" Kitty cannot stop rubbing.

"OH my god" I can feel him! I didn't think it was possible! Oh, god, I'm so full! But it feels so good!"

Nikki bends down and kisses her cheek. She knows much better than I how it feels, she can remember herself, just a few days ago. "Kitty, it will be much easier every time. You can relax and take it all in no time. You know you can do it now. And every time, it will feel much, much better, I promise you that! Tomorrow you may be a little sore, but even that feels good!"

My cock is throbbing, burning in its tight, hot sheath. I cannot be still any longer, and slowly I start to rock, sliding in and out, more easily with each thrust. The little fists become hands again, as she relaxes. She is moaning now in time with my thrusts, but they are moans of pleasure, and she is meeting each of my thrusts with her own. She has opened, and I can move freely in her. No longer clenched so tightly, my cock has free reign in her pussy, and takes advantage, moving faster, longer, deeper.

Lightly, my body is touching hers now with every stroke, and I can see the genuine pleasure begin to build within her. No longer is she afraid of either failure or pain, and she is determined to pay me back for giving her this chance. Her body is rocking now, her hips ramming her pussy onto me, so much that I relax and let her enjoy the feeling of fucking herself on me, as I watch. Nikki has a wide grin, she is so happy for her.