Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the drapes and left the room, only to find Carter and David waiting in the hallway for the busy light to go off. They whispered and laughed amongst themselves for a second, before entering.

"How are you feeling Maya?" Carter asked as he walked over to my husband to shake his hand.

"Can't complain," I replied as I watched David do the same.

As Carter opened up a briefcase and took out some dossiers, my husband asked, "Do you need me to go?"

"We're not going to kick you out of the room, but it's going to get pretty boring in here, so..." Carter smiled.

"Say no more, I'll be in the cafeteria," hubby said as he folded up his newspaper.

"This won't take long at all, we'll swing by and let you know when we're done with your wife.

The ambiguity of Carter's statement made me grin... if only he knew, the poor sap.

"Before you go," Carter stopped him, "I'm afraid I have some more forms for you to sign."

As he produced a file with about a dozen papers in, David - who had made his way to the opposite side of the bed, quickly bent down and briefly kissed me on the lips, then got back up and looked at Carter and my husband again. Startled I looked up at him. After he had verified that my husband was still distracted, he did it again, only slightly longer now and with tongue. I could feel his crotch bulging against my elbow, this was turning him on. And me as well, to be quite frank.

"What's all this?" my husband asked as he briefly glanced over the first few forms.

"Oh, just some legal stuff, mostly for our records," Carter said as he glanced over at us for a moment. As I watched Carter and my husband like a hawk, David squeezed my boob, gently pinched my nipple and disrespectfully fish hooked my right jaw - the one closest to him.

"More legal stuff and some copies of your statement," Carter said as my husband flipped the first few papers.

As my husband signed the next couple of documents, David suddenly put his knee on the bed next to my head and slapped his rock hard cock smack in the middle of my face. In the blink of an eye, he was back in the same position as before, his cock concealed behind his hands folded in front of him. When he realized the smacking sound hadn't alarmed my husband, he repeated it, again and again.

"All right, last ones," Carter said, giving David the head's up. David stuffed his cock back in his pants, zipped up and for a moment I thought this would be the end of it until my husband would actually leave. But then, I noticed David leaning forward over the bed, bringing his head directly above mine. Next thing I knew, a huge glob of spit hit me right between the eyes. Startled I looked up at him and as I felt the glob sliding down my nose, my cheek and into my neck, I heard Carter and my husband finishing up. Just a moment before my husband turned towards me, David dropped another - although significantly smaller - glob of spit onto my forehead. With my husband already turning, I quickly used my left hand to wipe it off before it had a chance to slid down my face.

My husband, oblivious to the whole thing, just smiled and headed towards the door as he said, "I'll be in the cafeteria if you need me, hon."

"Ok," I said and watched him leave, as did Carter and David.

As soon as hubby was gone, I wiped my hand off on the sheets as Carter took out his cell phone and said to someone on the other side of the phone that the coast was clear. Meanwhile David threw off the covers and with some minor help from me, completely removed my hospital gown, leaving me stark naked on the bed. As he took out his cock and started jacking off, he caressed my tits, getting my nipples hard very quickly.

About twenty seconds later Brian and Donald walked in and I realized that having four bosses in my room to talk about work might have been a little suspicious.

"I'll take first watch," Carter said as he took a nearby chair and sat down on it, blocking the door.

"Ok Maya," David said as he started stroking his cock for keeps, "Here's what's going to happen: you're going to open your mouth and you're going to keep it open until we say otherwise, do not swallow until we tell you to, understood?"

"Yes sir," I whispered, right before opening my mouth as wide as I could.

First, David simply jacked his cock until he was ready to cum, then hung his cock in my mouth and simply squirted his load - a big gooey one, I might add - into my mouth. After wiping his cock on my shoulder, he zipped up and moved out of the way. Then, Brian took his place and did the same thing, jacking off, touching me wherever he wanted. A few minutes later, he too squirted his cum into my mouth without spilling a drop. Then it was Carter's turn - David had taken his place on the chair. A few minutes later, he shot a third load in my mouth. Henry was last and unceremoniously shot a fourth load into my wide open pie hole. After wiping his cock off on my cheek, he said, "Now you can swallow."

I closed my eyes, closed my mouth and swallowed everything down in one big, ghastly, gulp.

"Good girl," David said as they all got ready to leave.

"Thanks hon," Brian said as they all walked out.

About ten minutes later, my husband walked back in, having being sent in by Carter and David from the cafeteria, and none the wiser. While he continued reading his newspaper and watching some tv, I rested some more. When one of the nurses brought my lunch, hubby put on his coat and said, "I'm going to get something to eat."

"Okay hon," I replied.

"Listen, would you mind if I start work again tomorrow, there's not a lot I can do around here," he asked, clearly worried that I might take offense.

"Sure, no problem. Don't worry about me, I am taken care of," I smiled - trying to hide my eagerness - as he gave me a peck on the forehead. After finishing my lunch, I texted Becky, informing her that as of tomorrow the guys would have free reign during work hours. I got a text back with nothing but a smiley...

To my surprise, I got no visitors the rest of the afternoon. Maybe they were saving up for tomorrow, I thought.

So, except for reading for about twenty minutes or so, I rested the rest of the afternoon. Hubby came back around 5pm, just as the nurse brought in my dinner plate. He sat with me as I ate, and watched tv. Around half past six, he got up and said, "Better get going, I've got an early day tomorrow."

I smiled as I watched his cock tenting his trousers. No way he was not having a good wank in the hotel room, I smiled to myself, pretending I hadn't seen his huge erection.

"I'll see you tomorrow after work," he said as he gave me a peck on the forehead and left.

For some reason, imagining him jacking himself off alone in his hotel room made me wet. Again, I sent out a text to Becky, telling her there was nothing to worry about until after 5pm the following day. Part of me wished that she would turn up with a few of the guys, or that Ron would pay me another visit, but no such luck. The only action I got for the rest of the evening was from my own fingers.

In the middle of the night, however, I was awoken abruptly by someone putting his hand on my shoulder and shaking me rather indelicately. When I opened my eyes, I noticed the room was completely dark, except for a small nursing light behind my bed. Next thing I noticed was Ron standing next to my bed, jacking off like a wild man, aiming his fat cock at my face. Realizing what was going to happen, I closed my eyes just in time. Barely two seconds later, he ejaculated, covering my entire face in his chunky, wonderfully disgusting sludge. By the time I realized he had finished, and carefully opened my eyes, the room was completely dark again and Ron was closing the door behind him. It didn't take him long to figure out that aside from a whore, I was also a cumrag, I thought to myself. You can't just wake up a woman in the middle of the night and give a her disgusting facial, without getting your eyes clawed out - it takes a very particular kind of whore and cumrag for that to work. And Ron had gotten my number right after just one day! After cleaning his cum off on my robe and the sheets, I went back to sleep.

The following morning, Ron woke me up by squeezing my boobs with both hands. I yawned and stretch leisurely, letting him grope me as much as he wanted to. When I was done and looked up at him, he smiled down and asked, "Sleep well, cumbucket?" as he cupped his swollen crotch with his right hand.

I ignored his degrading insult and replied, "Yes I did."

"Ready to swallow some sperm?" he asked as he whipped out his cock and stroked it a few times.

"Always," I said as I coiled my body so that my head was hanging off the side of the bed. He got the idea and shoved his cock into my wide open mouth. I sucked, he fucked, I gagged, he slapped my tits around... things got wild real fast.

Luckily, after just a minute or two, he spurted his fresh cum down my throat. After swallowing all of it and cleaning his pipe, I let him slip out of my mouth.

"Let's get you up, time for a little walk," he said as he put his dick back in his hospital trousers.

Surprised, but figuring he knew what he was doing, I watched as he lowered my leg from the suspension.

"Try to stand up, only on your good foot to start with."

I did as I was told.

"Now try leaning on your bad leg too, gently..."

I tried and managed to push down a little bit before receiving a flash of pain, which forced me to lift my foot again.

"That's okay," he said, "Try to sit on your knees instead, right knee first," as he grabbed my pillow from the bed and threw it on the floor right behind me, for me to put my bad knee onto. I took it extremely slow, expecting to have to stop at any second due to more pain flashes, but to my surprise it didn't hurt and so after a minute or so, I was completely down on my knees - a very familiar position for me.

"Good slut," he said as he patted me on the head, disrespectfully.

"Get up, we're going for that walk," he said as he helped me up, took my pillow with him and handed me a pair of crutches which he had brought in with him. A little clumsy, I stumbled behind him as we left the room. In the hallway, I paused for a moment, suddenly very much aware of the fact that I had nothing else on but a hospital gown, which was largely open in the back.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I am practically naked." I whispered, hoping he'd close my gown a little bit, at least.

He took a step back, looked at my backside and replied, "You are yes, but you're a whore aren't you?"

I looked at him for a moment, realized that he wasn't going to help me - and that he was right - and shrugged my shoulders, asking, "Which way?"

"This way, follow me," he said as led the way. We walked for nearly five minutes, maneuvering through a maze of corridors and sections of the hospital which seemed to be becoming more and more deserted. Finally, he led me into a corridor which was clearly out of commission. It was poorly lit and completely empty, the few doors it contained were all open and all led to empty rooms. All, except for one: at the end of the corridor, he stopped in front of a large door, leading to a staircase - as I could ascertain from the sign above it. Just when I was about to object to the idea of having to walk up or down a flight of stairs in my current condition, he opened the door. To my astonishment, all the guys were there waiting for me, along with Becky.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at Becky, assuming I wouldn't get any coherent answer from the guys, as their cocks were all practically bursting out of their pants.

"A little birdy told us that you're going to discharged this afternoon," she smiled.

"Really?" I asked looking at Ron.

"Yep, your scan was clear, so there is no longer any reason to keep you here... unfortunately," he replied.

I smiled at his remark and then looked at Becky as she said, "So, one more ride on the merry-go-round before you go home."

"She can't stand on it yet, but she can get on her knees," Ron informed the guys as he threw my pillow, he had brought with him, on the floor.

"Good," Jerry said, "It's about time we can fuck her properly again."

As the guys started taking off their pants and boxers, Becky and Ron helped me on my knees and then on all fours, removing my hospital gown all together. Butt naked - except for the cast around my lower right leg - I was quickly penetrated by a first cock. It was David's. A few seconds later, Henry's cock dangled in front of my face and I gulped it down. As I was getting fucked from both ends, I suddenly realized that it was very cold; my body had started shivering and my nipples were getting sore from the cold. Still, I took it like the slut that I was and after David screamed and blasted away inside me, his cock was replaced by Carter's. After Henry had filled my mouth with his morning load and had dragged his wet cock all over my face, just for fun, Brian took his place. Again I was getting fucked from both ends.

About five minutes later, Brian and Carter pumped me full of cum and pulled out, making room for Jerry, who walked up to my face, and Donald, who choose to cram it up my ass instead of my cunt. By the time they were done, I was positively freezing and my knees were starting to hurt. After Donald deposited his sperm deep in my ass, Jerry spurted all over my face, soaking my skin with his watery, warm sludge. While Jerry and Donald were still zipping up, the rest of the guys started to leave, elaborately thanking Ron for this unique experience, shaking his hand and complimenting him on a job well done. They were all out of there, walking down the stairs - which led to a service exit at the back of the main hospital parking lot - in a matter of minutes.

Using part of his uniform, Ron cleaned most of the cum from my face and helped me up, then sat me down on the concrete stairs leading up. After glancing around, I realized my hospital gown had been thrown down the staircase for fun.

"There's a supply cabinet not far from here, I'll go and get you a new robe," he said.

"Thanks," I replied, being somewhat hasty with my appreciation, as he squatted down in front of me and said, "Open your legs."

I did as I was told and looked down as he pushed two of his fingers into my soaking twat and started finger fucking me in this freezing, godforsaken staircase. Realizing that a flimsy gown wasn't going to make much difference now - as I was already hypothermic - I relaxed, leaning on my elbows two steps up from the one I was sitting on. For several minutes, I just sat there as Ron fingered me very sloppily, causing lots of fluids - both mine and sperm from the guys - to gush out on the concrete step between my legs.

When he stopped - I wasn't even close to cumming, it had just been for his benefit - he wiped his fingers off on my left thigh, got up and whispered, "I'll be right back."

He came back less than two minutes later, with a new gown and helped me put it on. He then escorted me to my room again and helped me back into bed, where I got under the covers in a desperate attempt to get warm again.

"I'll come and say goodbye this afternoon," he said as he winked at me and left. About two hours later, just before noon, the doctor came in and confirmed what Ron had already told me; that my latest scan was clear of any swelling and that I would be discharged late afternoon. I texted my husband to inform him and arranged for him to come and pick me up after work, around 5.30pm. After lunch, I got a visit from a physiotherapist who gave me some exercises to do at home if things did not progress as needed and the doctor came by one last time to give me a prescription for pain killers and to hand me my discharge papers. After that, I started getting ready, getting dressed in normal clothes again, packing my suitcase and trying to walk or limp around a bit.

At around 4.15 - I had all but forgotten about him - Ron entered the room, after turning on the red busy light and walked up to me, kissing me on the mouth. This was not an action I regularly performed for the guys, but I wasn't opposed to it either. After frenching me for a minute or two, he started taking off my clothes, unbuttoning my blouse, unzipping my skirt and taking off my underwear, all very gentle and relaxed. After kissing me some more, he laid me down on the bed and took off his clothes. He straddled my chest and put the head of his cock against my lips. I sucked him off and licked his balls for a while. Then, he got in between my legs, pried them open and stuffed his hard cock into my cunt. He fucked me gently, though powerfully, varying in both speed, depth and positions.

He fucked me missionary style first, then held my legs up with his hands, then folded my legs towards my face, opening me up completely. He also switched holes a few times, going back and forth between my cunt and my ass, until he finally shot his wad between my tits. After wiping his cock on my arm as he dismounted the bed, he gave me a peck on the forehead and whispered, "Take care."

He put his clothes back on and disappeared, from the room, but also from my life, as I have not seen him since.

I limped into the bathroom, cleaned myself up and put my clothes on again. Barely twenty minutes later, hubby came in to take me home.

I'd have to rest for two more days and a weekend, before I could go back to work. I didn't know how I was going to manage not getting fucked and abused for so long. I guess I only survived by masturbating frequently during the day when hubby was at work, and sucking his cock every night, until I could go back to work.

12