Didi Cam 01

Story Info
A lonely MILF turns to cam shows for excitement.
2.5k words
4.18
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PUBLIC PLAYTIME - A WALK IN THE PARK

4000 Koin - Squirt show

1.

Show starts in 10 minutes...

Didi looked at herself in the mirror and wondered why she was even thinking about doing this. She had never considered herself beautiful or sexy. She was just...normal. She had long brown hair - frizzy no matter how much product she used - that tumbled over her shoulders in messy tangles. Her eyes were big, her lashes long; the color was a greyish blue. Her nose was a little broad, her chin was a little small. Her lips were nice and plump though. She liked her lips. Maybe.

Maybe this was stupid.

She was old. 45. Guys didn't like 45 year olds. They liked young, pretty things. Tight little teens With slender bodies and shaved pussies and who could call them 'daddy' and it wouldn't be absurd. She'd been watching cams for the last several months and those always seemed like the most popular. Youth. Not women like her who'd had three kids. Whose body was soft and whose tits, while nice and big, were saggy.

She was so nervous. Only two minutes to go. She was wearing her tight orange blouse, the one that was cut low to show off her cleavage and was thin enough to show the distinct shape of her puffy nipples. Her skirt was long, just above her knees, but loose enough that she could hike it up quickly. Her makeup was good. Her teeth were white.

And her nipples were hard.

She was nervous. But she was excited. Maybe this was stupid, but maybe someone would watch. Maybe she'd make a fan.

Show time.

2.

DidiMilf is Live

MyLiveKam was easy enough to use. She had just downloaded the app, made a profile, and set up her dashboard. She could change her donation goals quickly, edit the prizes, start her show all with the push of her thumb. There were other options too - private shows, prize boards, games - but she hadn't looked at those yet. Those seemed like they were for successful women with fans and followers. She was just a random woman who wanted a thrill.

And she realized she was just smiling stupidly into the camera. Her show had started and she wasn't doing anything. Her face turned red...and she saw herself turning red. Which made her turn even redder. She was already failing!

She could end the show now. This was a bad idea. No one would like her. No one would think she was pretty. No one would watch. They would laugh at her!

The bottom left of her dashboard showed her current viewers. The number was 0. For some reason that calmed her. If nobody was watching, nobody could laugh at her. She took a few deep breaths. When she opened her eyes again her face was it's normal, pale self. All this was was acting. She'd been in a plays before - long long ago, but still! - and she knew how to play a part. That's all this was. She could do this.

"Hi there," she said shakily. Her voice was smoky but she could hear the nevers in her voice. It made her sound mousy. There was no one watching but she figured it was a good idea to act like there was. "My name is Didi. I'm new to this and...I'm nervous. So. I hope we can have some fun together!" Lame. But a lame start was still a start. She just had to put one foot in front of the other.

She opened her back door and stepped out into the sunlight. She immediately heard the sounds of traffic from nearby. Her home was near a major road so there were people constantly driving by. Her fence was fairly low. People might be able to see her in her backyard. Could they see her phone? Would they know what she was doing? Surely not. But...the thought of it was so exciting. Just knowing that there were people all around and she was doing this. She could be caught.

Her pussy was soaked.

She moved through her yard and to the door in her fence. She slipped through it, making sure to look at her phone every few seconds to see if there had been any changes. No viewers yet. Her heart was racing.

There was a path behind her yard that led into a wooded area. It was an intersection of a few public parks. It had made the house perfect for raising a family. But it was also perfect for her purposes now. There were so many trails and dense areas of trees and isolated spots. She could find places where no one would stumble upon her. Or at least where she probably wouldn't be found. But the threat of being caught was delicious.

She moved down the trail and into the trees. Her blouse was loose and her breasts swayed with every step. She watched the movement on her phone, watching herself and knowing that anyone could log in at any time and see this too. The shape of her nipples was prominent and her fat tits were swaying. And for the first time in a long time she thought she looked hot.

And then there was a little chime and the viewer count changed from 0 to 5. And someone had written a message in the chat.

STRONG_WONG82: Hey babe. Beautiful tits! <3

And under that was something even more exciting. "Strong_Wong82 has tipped 5 koins." She smiled into the camera, giving it a sultry look that surprisingly only felt slightly forced.

"Thank you baby." She held her arm out so her camera could show most of her body. She smiled into the camera, smiled at the man who had tipped her, and slid a hand up her stomach and over the soft mound of her breast. She licked her lips and slowly moved her thumb and forefinger to either side of her nipple. She pinched, grabbing it over her shirt and tugging. When she let go the nipple was so hard, so obvious under her shirt. He tipped again. And then two other people tipped.

And she was addicted to this.

3.

100 Koin - Show Tits / 200 Koin - Show Pussy / 1000 Koin - Be My King

BEAUTIFULBOYB: You are so fucking sexy!!

ARINLUV: Can I sho dick babe?

ESTREETFLEEK: Thos tits! Mommy I want to see!

The floodgates hadn't quite opened, but she was shocked to see how many people were watching. Almost four hundred! She had never imagined so many people would care. But knowing they were watching, knowing they wanted to see her body was driving her wild. She was soaked. Her juices were sliding down her thighs. She hadn't shown her pussy yet but god she couldn't wait.

She'd received so many tips. Almost 2000 koins total. Halfway to her goal. And that one that had just called her mommy...she was ashamed of how horny that made her.

"You like mommy's tits, baby," she said to her viewers and it led to a rush of donations. "Okay. Let mommy show you."

She had moved into a clearing with an abandoned building. It must have been some kind of maintenance shed once but now it was empty and broken. She was behind it, sitting on the ground. She had a wide view that she hoped would give her plenty of warning if anyone showed up. But if not...well...that thought was exciting.

She held the camera up looking down at her body. Sunlight filtered through the trees. Her skin was dappled in light and shadow. She could feel them waiting, wanting, needing, and god she was so horny. She had flashed a few times already but now it was time to show off. Now it was time to let them see it all.

She sat against the wall of the old shed and she hooked a finger through the top of her blouse; and lowered it.

Three children had made her tits big and soft and loose. They drooped low and she had to pull her shirt down far to reveal them. But when she did, my god, the feeling was so delicious. She had 800 viewers now and all of them were looking at her tits. The flesh was pale white, the nipples so much darker. A deep maroon, her areola large, the size of small dinner plates, the nipples hard little buds. Donations came in.

BEAUTIFULBOYB: Oh fuuuuckkk

STRONG_WONG82: Milk?

BIGDICKRICK: Thamk yu mommyyyy!

OMNIDICK74: Please be my bitch!

The donations came in, usually one koin at a time but sometimes 10 or 20. More and more. She squeezed her tits, so excited by them watching. She pinched her big, puffy nipples, massaging them with her thumb and fingers, moaning, needing them to beg. Holy fuck this was so...oh god, She hadn't known she could feel this good. And suddenly it happened. How long had it been since she produced milk? How many years?

But it came now. A trickle at first, and then big squirting streams that splashed out onto the grass and her belly and her feet. When it first came out she couldn't keep her eyes from rolling. It felt so good to milk herself for all these strangers! To let them see her most intimate, personal action. Her pussy quaked and she was ready to let them see. Even if no one donated for the goal she wanted to show it to the people watching. But then, suddenly, she got a notification.

ALONELYBOY has donated 500 koin. She was at less than 1000 koins for her final goal now. It was time to really show off.

"Okay sweeties," she said, "are you ready for mommy to show her whole body?"

She didn't care what they were ready for. She needed to show herself.

4.

Squirt Show!

The donations kept coming and coming. 1 Koin here, 10 koins there, even 100 from a few people. She saw her goal inching closer and closer. Soon it was down to less than 100 koins. She had hiked her skirt up. Her pussy was unshaved, a small tangle of dark pubic hair covered her mound and she ran her fingers through it, feeling the rough, delicious feeling of body hair before sliding two fingers over her pink, glistening lips. The people were commenting, begging her for more. They loved her milk. They told her that her mommy tits were perfect, and she couldn't stop touching herself.

How had she ever thought that no one would watch? She had 1000 viewers now and so many of them were donating.

Her fingers were buried in her cunt. She pushed them in and out - 2 fingers, then 3, then 4 - stretching herself, using herself. She spread her fingers wide, letting them see deep into the pink recess of her cunt. She was dripping. Her fingers were coated with grool and juice. She had met her goal but she didn't want to cum yet. God not yet. She wanted to keep showing off. She wanted them to see every single inch of her, inside and out.

She rubbed herself, sliding a few fingers over her loose pussy lips. Her kids had made them big, meaty, and prominent. She slid her fingers between them, feeling the way they sucked at her, trying to draw her in. It had been so long since she'd really be satisfied but all of these people watching her, wanting her, begging her...oh dear god it made her feel so good.

She was moaning now, loudly, she didn't care if anyone could hear her. She didn't care if anyone saw her. Let them catch her. They would see her body and know that she needed to be taken.

Four fingers in her cunt.

Fuck.

They were commenting and donating but she couldn't keep up with it. Her head was spinning. Her body was alight with desire. It was just her fingers but holy shit had she ever felt like this before? Had anyone ever made her feel like this? No. No they hadn't. She wanted her lovers to command her, to own her, to tell her exactly what to do.

The messages were scrolling by too fast for her to read. Sometimes she would hit a spot deep inside herself and her eyes would cross and everything would become blurry. All she could do was moan and say little generic things about how much she loved them all. But she really did. She needed this. She loved this. She was fingering herself for total strangers and nothing had ever made her feel so fucking horny.

"Cum," she said stupidly. She could barely manage to say that. Her brain was fried. But she needed to tell them. She needed them to know.

Her tongue was lolling, her eyes crossed. Sweat coated her body from forehead to taint. Her hair was plastered to her skin. Dark, puffy nipples stood proudly as she rubbed her loose, soaking cunt lips for all of her watcher.

"Cum," she said again. "Make me cum! I need to cum! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! Make mommy cum!!"

They were still donating and sending messages but she couldn't look and she didn't want to. Her ass clenched. Her pussy throbbed. Her mind went far far away.

And she was cumming.

Her fingers rubbed circles around her engorged clit as her pussy lips quivered. She felt her insides go loose and a hot stream of juice erupted from her. She was squirting. Oh fuck she had never squirted before! Oh fuck!

"Yes yes yes yes yes," she screamed at her watcher. "Oh my god mommy feels so fucking good! Give me those..oh god...those cocks. Give mommy cocks! Cumming cumming cumming!"

Her pussy sprayed the warm, thick juice all over her legs and feet and she collapsed against hte wall of the shed. Her hair was plastered to her forehead, her body felt weak.

"Oh my god. Oh fuck. I came my fucking brains out for you everyone. Please...please come back and make mommy feel good again."

She closed the app quickly, before she could convince herself to keep going. If she kept going now she would never stop. She would show off until she died from her orgasms. It was such delicious taboo to be online, showing her body, begging for boys to stroke to her. Oh god she loved it.

She gathered up her clothes and put them on as quick as she could. Her legs were wobbly as she made her long, slow way back to the house. When she finally got there she went to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. She wasn't sure exactly how much she made today but she knew it was a lot. Maybe this would work after all.

But her thoughts were swallowed by deeper dreams very soon. She was exhausted from her adventure but she didn't regret a single part of it. And she knew that she would be doing it again soon.

Didi fell asleep almost immediately. Her dreams were full of sweet kisses and hungry boys.

Next Time: Didi Gets a New Toy; A Younger Man Gets the Surprise of His Life