Different Perspectives Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that nice baby," you whispered, running your tongue round my ear sending shivers through me as you asked another of those stupid fucking questions.

"It's absolutely fucking awesome, it's marvellous," I groaned back.

You slightly moved your hips causing your insides to grip me tighter and my cock to move in your pussy. Yet another incredible feeling.

"So now Matt," you said. "You had better fuck me properly."

I was a bit worried now, after all I thought I was fucking you, but I quickly realised what you meant. I pulled it back a little and then pushed forward loving the low grunt you made and the big jerk of your body.

"Oh yes" you gasped.

I did it again and got a similar reaction, but this time both your hands gripped me tighter, one on my neck the other on my hip.

"Ok?" I asked.

0

I was thrilled when you grabbed my face, turned it and planted kisses all over my mouth as you muttered. "Oh yes, oh yes baby it's wonderful."

You jerked your hips again, I did the same. I was back to trying to copy what you did; it seemed to work. I pushed and you sort of went backwards and then as I withdrew a little you came forward. It was like a piston in a cylinder I thought as I thrust harder and then faster.

"Yes Matt, yes," you moaned. "Oh fucking hell yes," you groaned as I felt you raising your legs even further and wrapping them round my waist.

Somehow my hands found your bum. I gripped it and pulled. That lifted you up a bit and that seemed to improve the angle of my cock in you; it made me able to surge further up you. I was losing control now. I was so very near and I was slamming myself into you, my pubes smashing against the bottom of your cunt my balls smacking against your arse.

Then physically and emotionally, all hell broke loose. I was grunting and shouting, gripping your arse and crashing my cock into your cunt. That seemed to be as big as

a London tube tunnel and your body seemed like an unbroken colt, bucking and thrusting. I started to cum as you gripped me so hard with both your hands and the muscles up your cunt. That seemed to tell me what to do. Just as I exploded, I surged myself as far up you as I could get and then held it there rigid as the spunk gushed from me into the condom.

For what seemed like ages but was probably only a few minutes we lay in each others arms. My face was buried in your neck, loose strands of your hair were in my mouth, my eyes were closed as I took in what we had done. Both of us were catching our breath and enjoying the close sensation of our lover's body on our own. And what an incredible feeling that was. It was totally new to me. To be in the arms of the woman I had just fucked. Fucking hell that was how I was. In the arms of the woman, the older woman, my fucking aunt who I had just fucked. What a fucking scene this was, could there be anything better I wondered as your fingers ran lightly up my back? I was still on top of you, still in you, your legs were still open and your knees were still raised. It was almost as if we were going to fuck again, but not yet, soon though I hoped.

You didn't see it, well you couldn't from the way we were positioned, but a big grin spread across my face. Was I man now? I'd lost my virginity and big time hadn't I? And what a fucking brilliant way to lose it. As lost as I was in my own world when I felt my balls tighten and my spunk erupt into the condom, I was still very much aware of your calves pulling me deep into you and your cunt clamping around my cock as you orgasmed. That pleased me more than you would have realised, I felt that in some way I had satisfied you rather than it being a two minute fuck if it even lasted that long. In-fact, I had no idea how long we had fucked, I was caught up in the moment, swept along in the sensations and totally taken by the feelings I experienced.

I felt my now soft penis slide out of you.

"Matt, you're heavy!"

Your voice snapped me back to reality.

I raised my self on my elbows allowing you to breathe easier and looked down at you. Your cheeks were flushed and a light sheen of perspiration lay on your forehead and upper lip. You smiled up at me and I smiled back, and for a moment we just stared at each other before you broke the ice by starting to laugh. How did you do that, how did you break what could have been such an awkward moment? It was catching though as I grinned then chuckled with you.

"We're so bad Matt" you smiled as you spoke. "But it was so good too"

"It was amazing, it was fantastic, it was......." I couldn't find the words.

"Yes I get the picture" you replied lightly, shutting me up. "Now get off me, I need a shower and so do you, I'll leave you a towel."

Rolling onto my back I quickly pulled the sticky cum filled condom off me and dropped it into the bedside bin with a mental note to flush it down the toilet as soon as I could.

12