Direct Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I c-c-can imagine, Mrs. Stanwick," said Norma, though she never thought she would EVER be in the position of bowing before a Black man.

"Can you imagine having an orgasm while a dick is in your mouth, also?" Rachel asked, suddenly.

"N-N-NO! N-Never! How could you possibly...I mean, have an orgasm? I would never have thought...I've never heard of anyone...no one..." Norma trailed off as she searched the tabletop for answers.

"Well, that's exactly what happened to me. I remember a time when I used to offer a pretty good blowjob. Of course, that was before I married Philip. I saved my virginity for him but my mouth had lost its cherry years before. For some reason, Philip doesn't really seem to enjoy receiving oral sex. I guess that's why my interest and enjoyment in oral sex lay dormant for so many years. But it's like riding a bicycle...you never forget. Well, back to the orgasm," said Rachel, switching topics.

"As I continued to suck on his dick, it seemed to get harder and tastier inside my mouth. I could feel the beat-beat of his heart within his thick dick. I began to taste his precum and I wanted more. Much more! I felt him GRAB the back of my head and as he did so, my pussy convulsed strongly. I felt my secretions upon my outer pussy lips, dripping slowly yet steadily,"

"My husband, when he let me give him oral sex, would often just lie there barely moaning. I liked having Jamil manhandle me! He began forcing more of my mouth onto his dick as he talked nastily me. My pussy began to bubble over and coat itself with a new batch of juices. I'd never been this excited before sucking a man's dick. I could feel my clit enlarging and blood beginning to make my pussylips full. I didn't know what was going on except that I was really enjoying giving this Black man pleasure! As he began slowly thrusting deeply into my mouth while holding my head firmly in place, I felt the first beginnings of an orgasm. He pulled his dick out of my mouth until just the tip hung on my lips and then cruelly thrust half of his length into my mouth, repeatedly. He entered my throat and I gagged. He pulled back and began slowly thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth, gradually feeding me inch by inch. When the tip of his dick began to enter my throat, I reflexively swallowed. He told me to breath through my nose. As my throat opened back up, and I began to breathe through my nose, his dick entered my throat causing my body to spasm. I began to cum. And I MEAN really CUM! My muffled moans reverberated around the room as my tortured pussy clenched again and again. I felt my juices dribbling out of my small, clutching hole, through my sodden lips and inside of both my thighs,"

"When I finished shuddering and shrieking around his dick, I looked up at him while keeping his tremendous dick locked between my lips. I had never felt so weak for a man. He ran his hand through my hair while he continued to talk dirty to me. I had teased countless numbers of men with my looks and my body. I had always been in control of the situation and myself. Those men would have done anything I wanted just to bed me. I finally knew how they had felt towards me. I knew that I was going to let Jamil do whatever he wanted to do to me. In fact, I needed him to please me,"

"As I continued licking and moaning on his deeply embedded dick, I heard him say, "I'm getting ready to cum, baby...don't stop sucking my dick,"

Chap. 6 (Jamil)

"She began to suck my dick even harder, pumping the shaft as her tongue flicked underneath. I could feel my balls starting to shake and hear myself grunting. Rachel just moaned as she continued to suck away. The pressure inside me grew even further, until she gently squeezed my balls. She sucked hard on the last couple inches of my dick while she furiously pumped the shaft with her small fist, and just as was about to cum, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I began cumming. Hot, thick gobs of it flew everywhere; in her hair, mouth, neck and face!"

"When she released my cock, she leaned back. She was a mess! My cum was dripping off her face and running down her neck. She began rubbing and massaging my cum all over her body. She moaned as she rubbed my cum over her tits, pinching and rolling her nipples,"

"My dick remained hard as I looked down at her smiling face. She rose and climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. She opened her legs seductively. I noticed numerous rivulets of pussy juice shining on her thighs. She reached up and took hold of her, what I guess were 38C's with extremely hard and lengthy nipples! She smiled at me coyly before asking me to join her,"

"I quickly got up on the bed onto all fours and began to crawl towards her,"

Chap. 7 (Rachel)

"As I stared hypnotically at his BIG dick wagging back and forth, wet from my mouth and his cum, it suddenly occurred to me that I was about to give myself to a Black man on my marital bed!"

"So you finally began to feel guilty, huh?" Deputy Norma Slupski said sarcastically.

"Of course, Norma! I mean it's not everyday that I find myself stretched out on my marital bed with a dick the size of my forearm about to fuck me! I was seriously beginning to have second thoughts about what was getting ready to take place. I wasn't trying to lose my marriage over this!"

"So what did you do?" asked Norma, hoping that the woman would say she had gained her sensibilities as a southern white woman and had decided that fucking a Black man was too degrading.

"I told him to stop! And he did. Only, he had stopped with his dick mere inches from my frothy pussy. He asked me did I want him to get dressed and leave. I could see that he was serious. He told me that he wasn't trying to catch a rape charge about a ditzy redhead. I was about to tell him yes when his large cockhead rubbed against the inside of my open thigh. I moaned. I couldn't help it! I had never felt something s-so...so warm! It was hot against my thigh! And hard. Steel-like, really. I looked into his eyes...and imperceptibly began to spread my thighs. I raised my hips in submission, closed my eyes and turned my head towards the side,"

"He told me to open my eyes and watch as his BLACK dick filled me. I opened them, while straightening my head and neck so that I could watch his dick approach my, by now, quivering pussy. His dick was coal black with a mean-looking purplish head. Thick, prominent veins criss-crossed the surface of his meat. His dick shone with his recent orgasm and my saliva,"

"He crawled between my thighs as I opened them further. He bent over me and slowly lowered his head towards me and kissed me. His lips were full and strong. His dick came to rest on my stomach, stretching damn near to my breasts, it seemed! I couldn't take my eyes off it. I began to seriously fear that he would rip my insides open! Still, I kept my thighs open. He told me, once again, how pretty my pussy looked. I thanked him as he grasped his dick and began to slide along my stomach towards my drenched opening,"

"His glands had been cooled by the air-conditioned bedroom and when the large head of his cock touched my steaming cunt lips, I cried out at the sensation. I could not recall my pussy EVER being so hot to the touch! I was very, very WET! I glanced at the thick length of his dick and my stomach started doing somersaults! He started rubbing the head of his dick vertically across my lips. My pussylips seemed to part of their own accord in response to his stimulation,"

"He then pushed his dick into the wet mouth of my pussy. I felt a puddle of my juices dribble out of my lips, down the crack of my ass and onto the bedspread beneath me. My pussy felt like it was gagging around his dick. It was almost like my cunt had to cough!"

"Really?" Norma asked while sliding forward in her chair.

"He began pushing and pulling his heavy dick in and out of my sopping pussy, inch by thick inch. I could see my wetness coat his thickness. Suddenly and without warning, I came. Norma, I mean I came HARD! I saw spots in front of my eyes. My thighs began to quake and quiver. And still his dick progressed up my channel, filling me completely. My hands grasped the bedspread beneath me as I noticed my breasts for the first time. There were numerous bluish-green veins running just under the surface of my breasts...all racing to fill my painfully erect nipples with more blood. I was getting FUCKED and my body loved it!"

"I looked up at him, briefly. He watched my every movement and smiled at me as he continued to work his dick even deeper into me. I glanced down between my legs and realized that he had about 5 inches of the biggest dick I believe I would ever come into contact with slowly sliding in and out of me. He leaned forward onto my chest and drove his dick into me at a deeper angle again and again,"

"I began to moan. I mean really moan! I've never been a moaner. Not that I was incapable of it, I've just never had a reason to grunt like a bitch in heat before this day. His dick began pushing further and further into my body. The more he pushed, the more my poor pussy walls gave in. I was in awe that my cunt could take the fucking it was getting and not split wide open from the thick staff that was filling me, repeatedly,"

"I could see the pink of my cunt lips stretching outwards each time he withdrew his drenched dick, as he raised himself off of me with his arms and hands. I had never been able to fully appreciate the sexiness of my cream on a man's dick because my husband's dick was pale white. Jamil's dick, on the other hand, was coal black. His dick looked like it had been dipped in a bowl of whipped cream. My cum dripped on and around his dick in streaks. I was amazed at how sexy the sight was. I also enjoyed listening to my very wet pussy talk to him, again and again. The sound of my well-fucked pussy filled the room,"

"Jamil asked me if I liked what I saw. I screamed, 'yes'. I had never realized how sexy the color of a Black man's body was. When I thought of Black men, I usually thought of someone like O.J. Simpson or some criminal. It's funny how our society stereotypes people, huh?" asked Rachel.

"Yeah, it's a crying fucking shame how the Blacks are treated in this country. I get real tears every time I think about it. Could you get on with the fucking story already!" Norma said dryly. She was frustrated to admit that this rich bitch's story was turning her on. She was ashamed of herself.

"I came again as he continued to pump me steadily. I could not stop my thighs from quivering and shaking. He thought this was funny as he pulled out of me and laid his dick across my pubic mound and stomach. I could see my wetness on his dick that told me how much dick he had given me. About four inches of his dick remained dry. I swallowed hard realizing that he was going to absolutely fuck me with ALL of his dick before this tryst was over,"

"He reinserted his dick inside of me while raising my calves to his shoulders. He began pile driving me. I felt my cunt lips flowering open on his outstrokes and caving in on his downstrokes. My clit had to be sticking out at least an inch! My orgasms seemed to hit every couple of minutes as my pussy was stretched widely, bringing my clitoris into constant friction against his dick. He ground the tip of his dick into my cervix and continued forward without hesitation. I could see my stomach swelling with dick each time he entered me. I was in heaven. I'd never known that sex could be this good!"

"Suddenly his dick hit something inside of me that felt very tight and constricted. His dick had already explored and widened my cervix. As he continued to fuck me, his dick went even deeper into me. I glanced down at this dick to see that there was approximately one-two more inches of his dry dick. And then, I had the mother of all orgasms as he pushed into my womb! I never thought or ever heard of a man being able to reach a woman's womb, but damn if he wasn't pushing his dick into mine! There was pain, but overall, I was numb with pleasure. I kept thinking to myself, 'He hasn't even bottomed out yet!'

"I convulsed repeatedly as I was not able to stop orgasming on his thick, Black dick. My pussy sounded like a pool of water being dived into, again and again. I had never been wetter in my life. My eyes were glazed as I stared at this short, muscular, big-dicked, Direct TV repairman giving me the fucking of my life!"

"I remember that I could not stop myself from screaming. He stopped once to ask if I was okay. I assured him that I was more than okay and to continue fucking my tight pussy. And fuck me he did! He bent forward over me doubling my thighs back on themselves as his mouth kissed mine in a tender kiss. It was as if he knew what he was about to do was going to cause me some discomfort. In this position, his dick reached deeper inside me, stretching my womb out of shape,"

"I could now feel his balls slapping against my asscheeks on every downstroke. I had taken all of him! My pussy clenched and unclenched around his thick invader, time and again. Before this day, I had never managed to have more than one orgasm, if that, in all of my sexual encounters with my husband. But here I was coming every few minutes, and now it seemed like I was cumming constantly! I couldn't tell the difference between my orgasms because they seemed to be erupting continuously. I finally got to experience multiple orgasms! I've never felt so submissive to a man in all of my life! I've always had men bow down to me and be willing to do anything I asked of them. Jamil was not like that. He fucked me hard whether I wanted it or not. And I needed that at that moment. I needed a man to take me and make me submit to him. Make me submit my primal self. Take me off of my pedestal and fuck me like the bitch in heat I've always been,"

"I'll bet," said Norma, as she heard her own ragged breathing in her ears.

"He breathed into my ear that no one woman had been able to take his entire dick in quite a long time. He told me how soft and tight my pussy felt around his dick. He asked me did I still think he resembled Gary Coleman. He punctuated that question with a particularly deep plunge into my battered pussy. I loved hearing him talk dirty to me. He told me repeatedly, 'Take this dick, bitch'. My husband and I barely said anything to each other when we made love. I also loved being filled, I mean absolutely filled with dick. Can you understand that, Norma?"

"Uh...yeah. I guess. I mean, I can understand, sorta," Norma said noncommittally.

"Well, anyways, I was in absolute heaven and I did not want it to end. I was moaning, almost damn near pleading with him to continue fucking me the way he was doing it. He picked up his already blistering pace by grabbing my shoulders from underneath and pulling me towards him as he slammed his entire 10-11 inches into me. I came tremendously, my cunt expanding and contracting around his deeply embedded dick,"

"Tears were rolling down my cheeks by the time the first blast of his burning cum erupted out of his dick and directly into my unprotected, distended womb, coating me sensitive walls with his creamy warmth. I threw my hips back at him, while spreading my thighs even more. I felt him dump load after load into my helpless pussy as my loins began their familiar and uncontrollable shaking and I knew I was going to come, yet again. As his next shot hit the bottom of my pussy, I erupted. My pussy emitted a large amount of my nectar around his already drenched dick, as I squeezed and clamped my pussy around his dick in a vise-like grip. My whole body began to shudder, uncontrollably,"

"Whew, that was some fuck if I must say so myself," Norma started.

"I wasn't done," Rachel said flatly while looking directly at Norma in a scornful way for interrupting her with that ignorant shit.

"OH! I'm sorry! Please continue!" said Norma, quickly. She reached for a Kleenex on the table to wipe her fat, perspiring forehead.

"He removed his cum-coated dick from my pussy. My pussy made a farting/hissing sound. The air-conditioned air hit the lips of my gaping pussy causing me to shiver. My pussy had never gaped before. I asked him to retrieve a hand-mirror that was lying on my dresser. He jumped off of the bed and grabbed it and then came back to the bed and crawled between my thighs. I propped my head up on a pillow as he positioned the mirror in front of my pussy. What I saw amazed me!"

"What did you see?!" Norma asked excitedly.

"Norma, my pussy lips were WIDE OPEN! I could see directly into my pussy. I could see a steady stream of cum rolling out of my pussy, also. He had really opened me up! I was speechless that his dick had done that to my poor, little pussy,"

"I bet you were," Norma said. She wanted to add, 'you little slut', but refrained.

"I asked him to come to me. He did. He crawled up the bed and placed his still dripping dick near my face. I reached up and grabbed his gooey dick and licked and sucked him clean to thank him for the greatest sexual experience of my life. Afterwards, he got dressed and left his card next to the bed before he left. I drifted off into a peaceful slumber with my pussy still leaking his cum,"

CHAP. 8 (Jamil)

"Well, after that day, Rachel began calling me everyday. She wanted to hook up. How the fuck was I supposed to say no to a fine ass woman like that?! So, I kept hitting it. She eventually found out where I lived and started showing up unannounced. I must admit that I never turned her down,"

"Well, tell me about the money missing from her account, son," Sheriff Slupski asked.

"To tell you the truth, I never asked her for money. I had a planned vacation to Jamaica scheduled. I told her about it. She asked if she could join me. I told her that I didn't think it was a good idea, but she insisted that she also needed some time away from her husband. I told her where I was staying. By the time I got to the island, she was already there with an adjoining room. We fucked my entire vacation. When we got back to the States, she began pouring the gifts on. First, it was a Movado watch. Then, a top of the line stereo system. Clothes, other jewelry. Then one day, I walked out of my apartment building and the bitch was leaning on a spanking brand new Mercedes-Benz S500! I told her that I could not accept a gift like that from her. I asked her what would her husband say with that amount of money missing out of the account. She informed me that she was quite wealthy and had her own money and that she spent her money how she liked. I quit arguing after that. So, like I said, I never took any money off of her,"

"Well, her husband has a completely different story, son. He claims that you've been blackmailing her over the course of the last few months," the sheriff said, confidently.

"Sheriff, if you were a man and you found out that your wife was getting dicked very well on the side and spending her own money on her newfound dick, wouldn't you come up with a story too? I mean the real deal is this: Rachel's pregnant. And she says its my baby and that's she's not giving it up. She's told me that she'd rather sacrifice her boring ass marriage than abort our baby,"

"Wh-Wha-What the fuck are you saying boy?! Are you telling me that Rachel Stanwick is pregnant by a nig-, err-uh, I mean by you?!" said the sheriff, incredulously.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you, sheriff. You've been snookered, bamboozled...in other words, you've been had!"

"Well, what about these other complaints I have here on you?" the sheriff said while shuffling nervously through his papers.

"If you got the time, I can tell you about all of them, sheriff. Go get yourself some coffee, I ain't going nowhere," Jamil said while smiling.

Part 2...cumming.