Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the fucking bed, bitch!!" I growled.

"YES, YES MY FRIEND; I SURELY WILL FOR YOUR BLACK DICK!!" Laila happily bounded into the room lying face down on the mattress demonstrating her own understanding of my needs. I mounted her prone, balls deep in her cunt alternating with her derriere until I could take no more, spraying her deep olive hued cheeks full of cum. I used some of the spunk as lubricant going inside her backdoor again for another thirty minutes which culminated in a second explosion which left her a glazed mess. Laila was completely gaped at this point while I caught my second breath looking up at the cracked paint on the ceiling.

"If I were to perhaps, make apologies for the mounting difficulties between us; would you be inclined to accept it?" She asked meekly running a few fingers through her long, black hair.

"This ain't an apology?"

"You know what I mean, lover." She smiled lazily, slightly rocking her legs making her huge ass cheeks wobble a bit. She fully knew me at this point as I propped up on my side rubbing her butt, ignoring her accepting face.

"Well, I don't know Laila; guess we'll have to work on it." We started kissing again which quickly got out of hand as I rolled on top of her. The Indian intern not to be outdone, spread her shapely legs bending them inward at the knee allowing me to bottom out inside her abused cunt. We made slow, sensual love as her big, expressive eyes went white and her mouth hung open. Her arms were wrapped around me along with her legs, interlocked in the small of my back. Laila arched her back, driving her cunt into my plunging member as we came together in perfect sync.

"AAAAAWWWWNNN." That was the last I heard from her before I noticed her sleeping. I took another shower, dressed and popped out of the room leaving her there in her birthday suit. I didn't have anything to do with the extortion she was obviously experiencing from parties unknown.

"Next time, you gonna have to let me go too, player." I found that same hooker at the bottom of the stairs, not surprised that she hadn't been able to drum up some business. The rising sun gave the area this ethereal glow as I took in the city skyline in the distance.

I winked before walking out of the lot.

*************************************************************************************

"It's so nice that you could come in and meet with us this morning."

"Gloria." I nodded nonchalantly sitting there with my arms folded across my chest facing the H.R. Director, the lawyers I was already acquainted with from the police station. I expected Mr. Kumar to be there but her was oddly absent, probably unable to look at my face. I was disappointed but doubted he wasn't aware that I'd stuffed his precious niece on some level at least.

"Well, it's come to my attention that there were unforeseen circumstances that contributed to the company's decision to void your employment."

"Can I get that in writing?" I asked eliciting some forced uncomfortable laughter in writing with Gloria awkwardly joining in for a few seconds as I betrayed no emotion.

"We uhm, we can discuss the matter further but first, I've been authorized to make you a counter offer of reemployment, along with a check for difficulties that may have been encountered post separation from the company." Her words were measured and the look on her face kind of pissed me off. I knew she'd seen the surveillance footage of me sticking it to Laila, so I wondered why she didn't lead with that information.

"Are you serious; I know you guys blackballed me. Does she fucking seriously fucking expect me to go back to working for Mr. Kumar?" I addressed the lawyers instead of Gloria.

"Sir, if you would just hear us out...".

"Answer the question!"

"We've decided to go in another direction; Mr. Kumar has been transferred to one of our satellite operations back in India." The answer to my question was answered by another person entering the room behind me. I got the shock of my life finding Pum standing in the doorway staring at me with that same predatory glint in her eye.

"I am Pumidi; but everyone refers to me as Pum." She offered her hand heartily shaking mine as I stared at her completely shocked.

"Uhm, nice to meet you."

"I've been assigned to oversee the transfer of assets between the incoming MTH-Corp and your former company; I've advised this course of action and the subsequent payout."

"Payout?"

"Yes, I believe the offer is one hundred thousand; this is of course coming from your former company on my advisement. I've spoken with the senior partners upstairs and the general agreement is that we'd jointly like this matter settled before the merger proceeds. We've taken the opportunity to speak with former assistant department head, Laila Kumar who informed us that you'd declined her initial offer as we'd advised."

"Uhm, yeah." I was still floored as Pum took a seat turning to face me while ignoring the other people in the room.

"We interviewed her earlier this week and it became clear that she'd made an offer of her own choosing."

"She didn't want to give me health insurance."

"I've never heard that before; why did it become a breaking point in negotiations, if I might be so bold?"

"My uncle has cancer-I uhm, I formerly was able to add him to my insurance plan. It was a matter of life or death; Laila just wanted to pay me the same hourly wage."

Gloria audibly gasped before being covertly tapped on the shoulder by one of the attorneys. It was obvious the level of power wielded by Pum as she glanced at the other suits in the room.

"Fix this; or I will." Pum turned to me shaking my hand with both of hers, still smiling before walking out of the conference room. Gloria immediately got up following her outside as the lawyers presented me with the check.

"Mr. Kumar's position was vacated; we're authorized to offer it to you at this time along with the settlement. The money is yours, no strings attached and if you decide to take the job, you can hire whoever you want as assistant department head. Overtures will be made to all of the companies you applied, explaining the mistake regarding your termination." The legal mouthpiece was sweating it out as I saw my chance to be a hero.

"What if I want my department left intact; Laila said she was going to lay them all off?"

"She is a non-issue; do what you want if you take the job, sir." A non-disclosure agreement and some other paperwork were slid before my face. I normally would've stalled until I properly read it, but I was just thinking about my Uncle Billy.

"Pleasure doing business with you." I winked exiting the office. Outside, the receptionist was packing her things into a box talking on her phone simultaneously ignoring me. Gloria's office door was propped open allowing me to see her doing the same thing visibly crying.

I was smug, floating out of the basement office to the elevators. This incredible warm feeling washed over me as I rode up to my office floor wanting to survey what would become my kingdom. Mr. Kumar and Laila had been disposed in an improbable series of events. Pum had been sitting there, a part of the incoming company exposing Laila's hubris. There was no doubt she'd stolen the phone setting off this fortuitous turn of events in my favor. Her motivation was as much a mystery as she was coming in and out of my life like a revolving door. I pondered my future in upper level management as the double doors of the elevator opened.

"What the hell?"

A literal army of suits and men in F.B.I windbreakers were swarming the office while all of the employees stood in the outside corridor being interviewed. I noticed Darrell and Mike speaking with an officer answering questions. There were others from my office in the same predicament as I backed into the still open elevator not wanting anything to do with that nonsense. I felt like the fool who'd brought the Brooklyn Bridge from some grifter. The check was definitely real, I checked it over and over again until I reached the lobby where I found more feds milling about. I ended up answering questions anyway as my victory ebbed away like sand in an hourglass. Luckily, I was allowed to keep the check assuring my uncle would get the treatment he so desperately needed. I didn't know what would happen beyond that as I sat on a bench in the lobby of my office building.

"Hey, you mind if I sit here?"

"Free country." It was that Asian girl who'd taken over my desk after I'd been fired becoming Laila's assistant. She had this kind of snarky librarian look to her sitting next to me with a small box of her belongings.

"Pretty fucked up if you ask me; what'll you do now?" She asked casually.

"Look for a job; just like everybody else." We both watched other employees leaving the building with similar boxes.

"Sometimes you can be a big fish in a small pond, but more often than not; you're a goldfish in the ocean. This place sucked anyway, I'm glad it's over." I glanced over at her wanting to know why she was hanging out with Laila and her clique that night but said nothing.

"I'm pretty sure some people needed their jobs."

"Merger was greenlit; they'll be shuffled around to other offices in the city."

"You in the know or something?" She stood up without ever looking at my face as I remembered she'd supposedly hooked up with Mike.

"My ride is here, I've gotta go; my name is Malaya Padilla." She offered her hand and we shook gingerly.

"Uh, nice to meet you, Malaya."

"Sorry." She apologized out of nowhere, picking up her small box.

"Huh, why?"

"I took your phone."

Her torso was hidden behind a short leather jacket but her lower half was covered in a white skirt and black tights over smart ankle boots. She turned walking off with purpose, dumping her box into a wastebasket adjacent to the door. She did have a noticeable bubble butt as I glanced up finding another red herring, solved.

"Yeah, should've fucking known."

Malaya stood outside the building on the pavement talking with Pum. She seemed to sense I was watching as staring at me while a Bentley pulled up to the curb. The Asian enigma disappeared inside the car followed by Pum who looked back with that signature predatory smirk. The Bentley pulled off as I watched transfixed.

"Hey man; drinks?" I found Darrell at my side with a box along with some of my other peers from the office.

*************************************************************************************

My Uncle Billy was a prideful man to his detriment, but he ended up getting his medical treatments which took a hell of a toll on him, physically. The doctors said that everything turned out alright, but we're all still on pins and needles hoping he makes a full recovery. It took the entire hundred grand in the end and I was just grateful that everything worked out in the end. MTH Corp acquired my company shuttering the office due to the bad publicity and ongoing investigation. I was offered a job at one of their other properties just like everybody else at the office but told they couldn't offer me the same position until everything was sorted out with the feds. Yeah it hurt having to swallow that lump of fool's gold, but I had to put food on the table somehow. I ended up taking the job which turned out to be a glorified mailroom position. My new boss is this mean looking sister named Martha who also ran her department like a tyrant, but it was different this time. It seemed more fair and yeah, it pissed me off but like I said, I needed the money.

"Well, son of a bitch."

I was checking my personal email in the mail room drifting over to social media when I found the Laila had sent me a friend request. She'd included a pic of her enormous butt and from the angle, it looked like someone else had taken the photo. I chuckled clicking on her thumbnail figuring I'd left an impression the last time we met. It turned out she'd still ended up married to Raman in the aftermath of the big flair up and was living down under. We don't really talk but she sends me nudes every now and then. I accidentally received a photo of Raman and his guy laid up, but she quickly apologized by sending another pic. I guess they have an open marriage, but who really gives a fuck?

"You shouldn't be looking at that in here." I found my new coworker Holly, looking over my shoulder at the photo of Laila's enormous, olive colored butt.

"Yeah, I guess; I didn't know this pic was in there when I opened it up."

"I ain't Martha, and I ain't no snitch; just don't do that shit in here because it makes it bad for all of us. They keep a record of your online activity in a server two floors down." I didn't tell her about my origins or that I hadn't been required to sign paperwork limiting my online activity. My eyes were drifting downward to the biggest pair of breasts I'd ever seen. She was this blue collar blonde who for some reason, reminded me of a life sized cabbage patch doll, but those tits gave me ideas.

I can deny it in the least, and I don't want to; your opinion of me doesn't change who I really am or put food on the table and it doesn't pay my bills. Where I'll end up in life, only the man upstairs knows but honestly...

I'm a Dirty Dawg.

THE END

(Note: Next Chapter chronologically would be-DIRTY DAWG: BIG TIT DERBY)

*************************************************************************************

"I have done as you asked sister; this is a bit more public than we prefer. If you keep it up, they will come for you. What will you do when that door opens, Malaya?" Pum glanced over at the pensive woman across from her staring out the window of the Bentley, seeing something other than the tarmac outside.

"When that door opens, I'm gonna put a bullet right between their fucking eyes." She turned to her associate and partner in crime with a single tear running down her cheek. She wiped it away before putting on the cat eye horn rimmed glasses that were her trademark.

"Namaste' little sister." Malaya just nodded unable or unwilling to return the sentiment. She opened the door hopping out onto the private runway where a small charter plane was waiting in the distance. Pum watched as she ran towards the plane raising a phone to her ear.

"She's coming."

1...345678