Discovering Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed surprised by my flirtatious comment. "Well not really, someone's food blew up on me and wrecked my blouse. I borrowed this." She said rather convincingly.

"What about your pretty blue bra?" I said. "Did it get blown up on to?"

"No it's all right you just can't keep it covered up with this top."

"You've given me a raging hard on." I said. "Feel it." As she stroked my cock with her hand, I pulled the top easily down under her breasts so they were in plain view.

"Craig!" She squealed trying to cover up. "Do you want to get me arrested or fired?" I wouldn't let her pull her top up and instead reached down to take a rigid nipple between my teeth. I sucked as much of her full tit into my mouth as I could, before she finally succeeded in pulling away.

"What's gotten into you Craig?" She said.

"I can't help it, you make me want to strip you naked right here and fuck the shit out of you so everyone can see. You're just too hot." I said

"Thanks for the compliment." She said. "But you better watch out you never know who might be watching."

"There's more truth in that than you'll ever know." I said with an evil grin. "I'd better let you go, if you've been running around like that all morning the hard-ons inside are getting worried that I've taken you away."

I kissed her again even more passionately this time and left her wondering just who I was and maybe what I knew. I drove around the building to the employees' parking lot and decided to wait until she came out with the others to see what happened. About twenty minuets later a group that included Cynthia came out and headed for the car I thought she had been in that morning. I had found it earlier made sure I had a good view.

The first thing I noticed was that the slacks were gone and her bare naked legs gleamed white as she walked. When they first entered the lot, I could tell the red spandex was actually one of those slinky short dresses hookers and exotic dancers often wear. It covered about half of her sexy thigh. As she walked however it continually rose so that by the time they reached the car you could only see her naked thighs beneath the hem of the jacket.

Someone took note of the apparent skirt length and they all stopped. Cyn brought the back of her hand to her brow as if to say oh no or you've got to be kidding, but apparently the others would have none of it. She undid the button on the jacket and pulled it wide. The skirt had ridden all the way to her waist and bare skin could be seen above the waist of her sheer panties that were now red, and thong style instead of blue bikinis. She shrugged her shoulders as if giving in and pushed the panties down and off her beautiful legs. Then she re-buttoned the jacked and they proceeded to the car.

Two guys climbed into the back seat with her between them. And they weren't even out of the lot before the jacket was off and the red dress was pulled over her head. My god, she was naked and getting ready to fuck again. As I followed them one of the guys seemed to react as a winner and she bent her over the front seat while he apparently fucked her from behind.

After they were through, she resumed her seat in the middle and started to dress again. Shortly after she was apparently dressed again the car pulled into the parking lot of the Landing Strip. I was familiar with the place; the beautiful wife of one of my associates danced there in the evenings and made quite a bit of money. Her husband Chris told me that fucking customers and workers in the club was not uncommon for her and that their sex life was much hotter since she had started.

I had been to the club quite often with Chris to entertain business customers with 'special needs'. They appreciated the treatment and the company paid for everything but lap dances if someone got too turned on. There was a big black man who worked as a bouncer by the name of Leon Miller. He was actually a great guy and we had become fairly good friends.

Leon knew I didn't drink alcohol and when I would get bored with the commercial artificiality of some of the dancers we would talk. The one dancer none of us ever got bored with was Chris's wife Jenny. She used a different stage name as was customary in that industry and sometimes even changed that so it made it a lot more exiting knowing her personally and her real name.

I wondered if Leon was the big black man that had fucked her last night, and strangely it didn't really make me jealous to think so. I waited for about ten minuets after her group had gone inside before I entered. When Leon saw me he told the guy taking the cover charges that I was his guest. I thanked him and told I thought I'd stay a little out of the way that afternoon I him I wanted to watch the patrons as well as the dancers. "That's cool." He said, "You can hang out over here with me. Things may get exiting in a while." He said. "See that knockout over there in the dark blue jacket and red dress?"

"Yea," I said. "She's something."

"I banged her in the private booths last night." He said. "Her cunt felt better than anything I been in for a long, long time. I could put my meat in her every day and die happy."

"She's that good?" I asked.

'Fuckin A she's that good." He said. "That lady was born to fuck, she let's go like I never seen anyone, really likes it. I'm dying to see her on the stage some time. I think she would get me so hot I'd fuck her right there."

"Yea and you'd get the place shut down?" I said.

"It would be worth it wouldn't it?" He said smiling broadly at me. "Anyway, nobody around here would give me trouble if I did. I've nailed Chris's wife on the stage." Leon thought of me more in terms f being Chris's friend than Jenny's.

The though of seeing Cyn stripping in front of these horny men was enough to make this teetotaler drunk. The idea of watching Leon fuck my wife anywhere made my cock rock hard." Why don't you get her on stage and see?" I said. "I'll put up a hundred dollars to pay her; just don't point me out to her."

"You sure." He asked with an evil grin and a throbbing bulge in his crotch.

I nodded and then handed him a hundred dollar bill.

He went over to Cynthia and started to talk to her while I stayed back and watched.

She started to look quickly around to see who it was that was showing such interest and I just smiled to myself.

The others in her group were all for the dance and it took surprisingly little effort to get her to her feet. It was fairly crowded because of the lunch hour and as others sensed what was happening they all joined in to encourage her. She blushed and acted demure as she climbed up the stairs to the stage and the DJ started music with a throbbing beat. He asked her name and one of her group hollered back she's pure Sin. Everybody cheered and she started to dance and sway naturally to the music.

Cyn was aroused and in heat, so she danced the way she felt. She was so anxious to get nasty, as soon as her skirt was above her waist the first time she opened her jacket to wild cheers and peeled her panties down her long smooth legs and kicked them into her group. She laid back on the stage and spread her thighs wide and pulled her pussy lips apart. Three finger of her right hand played with her sex as she opened it to the crazy crowd before she pushed them deeply into her soggy cunt and started to pump them as she masturbated in front of us all.

The semen that had been deposited during the day was mixed with her own and the combined fluids flowed freely out of her gaping hole and ran down the crack of her ass and onto the stage. The crowd was in shock and fully aroused. She got onto her hands and knees walked backward until her messy crotch was within an inch of a wild man's face. Everyone cheered him on and he grabber her hips and drove his tongue deep inside to feast on her fluids.

Here she was on a stage in a room full of horny men having already come on her own fingers and now she was building to a second orgasm as a stranger fucker her with his tongue from behind and the only article of clothing she had removed since she walked in was the sheer red panties. Somehow to me the most exiting thing in the world is a woman, a normal everyday woman, who has such raw sexuality hidden beneath her public exterior that she can become fully consuming by sexual hunger under the right stimulation.

When a stripper steps onto a stage in a skimpy outfit that would never be worn in real life outside the club, she has already pre-stripped in private and lost part of the opportunity to tease the imagination of half of the eager crowd. The more normal she looks at the beginning of her dance, the further she travels through the watchers imagination to full nudity. I think the first thing she removes or exposes seems to indicate where she physically feels most aroused. If her panties go early her pussy is dripping, if her tits are the first on display I expect to see nipples that are hard and erect. Impatience and anxiousness seem to be natural indications of arousal.

To me, Cyn looked completely and totally aroused and what she was doing was specific to her desire for sex. While her cunt was being enthusiastically devoured she pulled her jacket off and then pulled her red dress down so she could expose her turned on nipples to her eager hands and fingers. She was obviously giving herself great pleasure as she erupted into another visible flesh quivering climax from the fucking tongue and crowd worship.

As soon as she regained strength she stood again and moved sexily to the music with the top of her dress accentuating her perfect natural breasts and the height of her hem high on her waist displayed her rich black bush and the thick dripping lips of her wet pussy. Anxious to be naked she pulled her arms from the dress and pushed it all the way to the stage, and kicked as far away as possible into the anxious whooping crowd.

She danced as she made sensual love to her naked body for the benefit of those watching; occasionally pausing to give specific one on one attention to someone she made an erotic connection with. There was not the commercial cause and effect rhythm that's created by the deposit of a dollar tip on the stage followed by the obligatory person to person thank you from the dancer. Her interaction was spontaneous, natural and only choreographed by lust. No one seemed to mind as money flew to her from every direction.

Her arousal was noticeably growing again, there was no mistake she wanted a cock, a big cock, any cock as long as the man on the giving end was as uncontrollably turned on as she was. It was normal and natural in the context but totally mind blowing and over the top as well when Leon stepped onto the stage completely naked. They looked at each other in total lust as Cyn moved into his arms. The top of her head came to below his shoulders even with her five inch red high heels but they still seemed to fit perfectly together in sex.

As they kissed erotically with passion she curled a leg around his muscled thigh. The contrast between his dark and her perfectly white skin alone made me pull my hard boner from my pants. I guessed I may have been the last one in the club to release his cock. Leon's monster cock bursting with hardness and it seemed as if it had a mind of its own as it stabbed at the moistness between Cyn's dripping lips. She reached down to caress and fondle it. He picked her up without effort to get her pussy to the right height for penetration and she aimed his cock to the center of her lust.

His large penis was already wet with her flowing juices before he settled her onto his iron staff, and he was able to reach full penetration with one continual movement as he lowered her to sheath his entire length. He started to raise her up and then lower her onto his shaft with increasing tempo and she looked like she was having a full climax every time she bottomed out. It was amazing to watch the full length of his slick cock drive into her over and over again. She screamed and clawed his flesh with her sharp nails until his back stiffened when he sent his first large load of cum deep into her sucking cunt.

Cyn clung to Leon as the intensity of orgasm passed for both of them, then Leon lifted her off his still hard pole and lowered her to stand in front of him again where they continued to hold desperately onto one another. Then they moved slightly apart and he took her hand and led her naked between the tables of spent males to the private area in the back. Her eyes were still glazed in lust as she passed me and in spite of the fact that my face must have been at least slightly illuminated from the stage lights she didn't seem to see me at all.

In the comfortable 'private area he laid her on a large padded platform that looked like it was designed for show sex, and turned her over and around so she was on her hands and knees with him behind her; he was going to fuck her again 'doggy style' this time. He took hold of her hips and inserted his mighty cock into her wet hole, pulling her to him as he shoved himself all the way home. Again he built tempo with full length strokes that once again seemed to bring a chain of climaxes every time he drove home. In spite of his recent ejaculation, he was so aroused another deposit of his sperm was literally sucked from him and left deep inside Cynthia's womb.

Finally Leon lay on his back still unbelievably erect and Cyn straddled his inviting organ and lowered herself onto his rigid pole once again taking his whole length easily inside her. I'm sure it was only because of the extraordinary level of arousal that still possessed them both. This time she rode him like a wild person this time for ever it seemed.

All of the climaxes for both of them had taken the edge of to the extent they both relished the endless fucking rhythm as almost a form of rest and rejuvenation. After Leon had proven beyond a doubt his physical conditioning and incredible stamina, he began to intensify his urgency. Cyn was being whipped to a frenzy through her own intense energy and the hands from aroused onlookers that roamed her naked flesh.

In almost no time at all form the moment Leon's fucking intensified, he spewed one last thick load of sperm into my wife's insatiable pussy. I had cum at least twice spurting hot jets of semen carelessly onto whatever was there in front of me. And finally we were all finished. No one pretend that anything else would top what we all had witnessed.

As Cynthia started into the main area of the club so she could collect her clothes to dress, everyone who had observed clapped appreciatively; then she dressed and returned to her exited friends. Leon gathered up his clothes and walked back toward me still naked and spent. He looked at me with a giant smile and said thanks for the seed money man.

Everything here is on the house for you as long as I'm around. He turned back to look at Cynthia now dressed as he pulled on his clothes. "Shit man, I kid you not, that is one fine lady. I could settle down with her and be happy for the rest of my fucking life."

"Better hold off on that until we find out if we're going to end up divorced or not." I said as I patted him on his muscled arm and walked out the door. When I looked back, I saw him still standing there in shock.

I went back to my car and waited a few more minuets before Cynthia and her friends finally came through the door. They were animated in conversation as they walked to the car and the guys with her, who were content not to do anything more inside now indicated that they still needed sexual relief as they rubbed their hard penises through their pants.

Cyn looked almost in tears at the prospect of being required to give more sexually. I'm sure she was exhausted from the sex show she had just given. She seemed to be pleading for mercy and understanding as the men started undressing her in the parking lot. They quickly stripped her completely naked except for her shoes and they had her lean against the car like someone being frisked with her feet spread widly apart. One of her companions then did a cavity search of her pussy and ass as he masturbated her sex, while another mauled her hanging breasts, all in view of observant cars passing on the busy street.

After they made her cum it was time to get out of the open and they climbed into car with naked Cyn kneeling on the back seat looking out the rear window while another guy was preparing to fill her pussy or ass with his needy prick. They pulled out onto the road and I was directly behind them. Cyn was so possessed by all that was happening she might not have known me if I was sitting beside her in the car. They were probably on their way back to work but in no hurry, and I decided it was time to shake things up.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number, hoping she had not left it back at work. There was a scramble in the back seat to find the source of the intruding sound and finally someone passed the cell phone to Cynthia. She could see my name and number on the screen and appeared to fight to gain control of her thoughts, before she answered. "Craig, what's the matter? Unggh er, is everything all right?" I could actually hear the guy's balls slapping against her naked ass as I listened to her staccato breathing.

"Nothing's wrong." I said, and then paused to listen to the sounds of sex. "I just wanted to know if the party was fun and you were still having a good time."

"Sure...it...was." She said. "I...ate...too...much."

"I'll bet you did," I said. "I saw you guys go into the Landing Strip, that's where Chris's wife Jenny works. I understand it gets pretty wild in there."

"Well...er, ah, shit...you ah...saw us go...in there. I'm sorry." She said, and I could sense fear and conflicting emotion quickly growing. "Did you, ah...did you...come in?"

"What if I had, would it have been interesting?" I thought she was wondering, but didn't really know what to think.

"Ummph." I heard as I sensed the cock being pushed hard into her. "Craig," she said in measured tone, "what do you know, er what...do you think...you know?"

"Well I think I know a lot, but I know for sure that you took off all your clothes next to the car this morning, then you climbed in and sat down on a big cock and fucked it to climax before you guys left the for work. I know you've been running around without the pants you put on this morning for most of the day, and for some reason you keep taking your panties off. I've seen you naked more today than I ever remember before and you really looked like you enjoyed fucking Leon the black club bouncer. Right now it's obvious you're kneeling on the seat of the car while another guy's fucking your ass off; Cyn," I said. "I'm right behind you."

"Oh god no!" She screamed as I watched her hand shoot to her mouth where she bit on her knuckles in anguish. "Oh Craig, "she said openly crying now. "Oh god Craig I'm sorry, I can't tell what's happened, oh god, I need to die." She said violently sobbing while the faceless figure continued to plow without feeling into her ass.

"Cyn, I said, I know a lot and fear even more. We will talk and when we do, you'll tell me everything without lies. I guarantee I know enough to be able to tell if you hide anything, so if you even think you're going to lie, don't even come home. I was ready to tell Cyn I still loved her, but I was sure she wasn't ready yet to hear and value that declaration, then I hit end and turned off my phone. I made a u-turn on the busy road and headed back toward Forest Grove and home.

When the kids got home I told them Cynthia had to go out of town to a meeting that came up and the four of us we were going to Eugene to visit Uncle Ted for a day or so. I had called Ted on the way home and set things up. It so happened that there was a school break Thursday and Friday so it would be easier to cover our absence.